About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
Founded in 2019, Vahak is India's largest online transport marketplace with more than 10L+ transporters and lorry owners on its platform. It’s a B2B marketplace for agents & brokers, transporters and individual lorry owners to carry out seamless load and lorry bookings.
JD for Head of Content:
We're looking for someone who thrives in the very early stages of a company and is self motivated, multi-tasker, and a demonstrated team-player. Also, get the best learning experience working directly with the founding team. Candidates will be directly reporting to the Growth & Marketing Head.
She/he will ensure engaging content across all channels: be it online or offline, app, social media or website, ad copies or blog posts. This is a leadership role and will require mentoring the team to consistently deliver breakthrough content ideas that in turn would drive substantial engagement and user-generated content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Making content marketing a scalable and effective acquisition channel for Vahak.
- Ensuring content becomes an effective means to acquire, engage and retain users, and generate significant word-of-mouth and shareability on social media a target-oriented approach is a must (user engagement, retention, organic growth).
- Strengthen the Vahak brand by creating category shaping content.
- Develop a differentiated content strategy with a strong emphasis on visual content. Continuous evolution of strategy based on user feedback and competitor's reactions is a must.
- Building a content strategy - across channels (blog, social media, website, PR, SERP) and formats (video, text, ebooks, memes and more).
- Defining strategic goals (Metrics, Targets, OKRs) and monthly/quarterly planning.
- Process excellence - Build, monitor and improve processes.
- Stakeholder Management / Consensus Building - direct marketing/ product/ HR efforts to achieve set goals.
- Owns the content calendar and ensures this is delivered through a combination of sources - in-house team, influencers, brands, and users, within agreed budgets.
- Strategize and create content for Social Media channels and work towards building an active transport community online.
- Create marketing content for Google/Facebook Ads, mailers, SMSs, newsletter etc.
- Develop and monitor analytics to track what content is working, analyze gaps, and incorporate learning into the content calendar.
- Develop and implement creative ideas for marketing/PR campaigns (requires close coordination with the marketing team).
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase organic reach.
- Seek out backlink and joint blogging and content opportunities with third-party platforms. Regularly update and own the company's website.
- 8+years of overall experience of building content strategies (added advantage - Startup/Marketplace/Transport industry experience). Someone who has seen/ led the journey of building a content marketing powerhouse.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Works proactively, takes calculated risks, independent thinking, and decision making.
- Excellent first principle problem-solving skills.
- Someone who can balance strategy with execution.
- Someone who has built and improved complicated processes to achieve common goals involving multiple stakeholders.
- Has led a team of at least 20 people.
- Hand- on experience with SEO and video content production will be a big plus.
- There will be minimal management and extreme autonomy.
- Should be Data oriented (highly proficient in Excel, Database query etc.)
Key Responsibility Area:
· Work closely with the business to create an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives
· Developing and executing content marketing campaigns to drive traffic, engagement, leads, sales, and customer retention
· Developing and managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met
· Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms, and marketing collateral
· Managing relationships with external marketing agencies
· Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style, and tone across all content
· Write engaging content for a variety of material, mediums and collateral and relevant to the company’s brand and culture
· Research subject matter and understand the audience, trending content topic, keywords and content writing style through web search and other tools
· Suggest and share key learning with management on content trend and trending subjects
· You have a degree in Journalism, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
· You have prior experience within a similar role.
· You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a strong content creation and writing background.
· You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences and mediums including email campaigns, web copy, social media, etc.
· You must maintain updated knowledge of technology and industry
· You are a creative thinker and have excellent attention to detail.
· You are organized and can deliver high-quality work within agreed timelines.
· You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Education: Graduate/PG with good written and communication skills.
Experience of 4 year and more in relevant industry and role
About the Company :
microfinance.ai connects the underprivileged to formal financial institutions. It helps them secure micro-loans, micro-insurance, and other financial products.
We use artificial intelligence to ensure regional language preferred users, less literate users, and even illiterate users can easily onboard and interact with the system.
Looking for a candidate who is full of creative ideas and eager to contribute on a large scale. This is an opportunity to gain visibility into the inner workings and aspects of the public relations field, provide concrete deliverables and learn from top to bottom.
Professional qualifications :
- Any Graduation
Skills required :
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices
- Strong desire to learn along with a professional drive
- Solid understanding of the different social networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Collaborate with designers, and other professionals on large- and small-scale projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Source images and other content
- Fully support the company’s PR strategy and execute it in different phases
- Create and curate engaging content
- Effectively utilize the company’s social media and blogs
- Create and distribute press releases
- Assist in administrative duties
- Build and update media lists and databases
- Schedule, coordinate and attend various events
- Perform research and market analysis activities
- Align with product managers, business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to gather product inputs.
- Understand and decipher user journeys while drafting product flows.
- Be able to accept creative feedback and inculcate the same in their writing.
- Highly creative with excellent communication and team player abilities.
- Understand the Transportation industry.
- Research fintech industry snippets (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Prepare well-structured product flows using research, writing techniques, and logic.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate product draft.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update product content as needed.
- We are looking for someone with 3-9 years of overall working experience as Content writer.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to explore new domains.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- A team player willing to do what it takes.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with product writing and its nuances.
- Able to create audio/video content for product.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
- Based on digital strategy, creative direction and your own research and ideas, create and execute effective content plans that build audiences, generate engagement, drive traffic and generate a positive ROI over time.
- Source, curate and post relevant content on websites, social media, email marketing, etc.
- Research and understand the company ecosystem, target markets, and the influencers in their space to determine what type of content will be most beneficial for building inbound link and mention profiles.
- Plan and create blog posts, case studies, social content, etc. to be posted on 3rd party websites; set up content marketing calendar for the region as well.
- Research and identify additional opportunities to increase our brands' exposure on the internet.
- Assist the SEO team with other tasks as needed.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience with content marketing experience,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- Ability to meet deadlines and outreach goals.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple brands at one time.
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox.
- Proficiency with Ahrefs, SEM Rush and other SEO Tools is a plus
The content writer's responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Ultimately, the writer will deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research, outline, produce content, proof, and publish digital content
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, etc.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of #DigitalMarketing tactics, including #SEO, email marketing.
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers.
- Review/Edit content produced by other members of the team.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Minimum experience - 1 year
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
We are looking for a talented Content marketing manager to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs, and lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high-quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks, and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve the content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement