4+ Content Writing Jobs in Coimbatore | Content Writing Job openings in Coimbatore
Apply to 4+ Content Writing Jobs in Coimbatore on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Content Writing Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company's digital marketing strategy.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Should have experience and very well knowledge in In -organic campaigns and in paid promotions.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Write content for website funnels, web pages, blogs & marketing
- Create website content that is accurate, attention-grabbing, well-researched, and meets the needs of international clients
- Edit, proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs
- Collaborate with creative, product, marketing teams to assess project needs and help with messaging
- Speak with internal, external stakeholders to learn about their content needs, develop and implement brand guidelines
- Work closely with the accounts, design teams to brainstorm ideas & create concepts, develop messaging
- Assist in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create accurate content and maximize growth
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment (digitalyards.in)
- Plan, coordinate, and execute projects to deliver accurate, effective, and timely information solutions that empower readers and solve business problems.
- Design, write, and edit technical content for a variety of audiences, with an emphasis on usability, effectiveness, maintainability, and reusability.
- Understand and use authoring systems, content management tools, databases, social media (wikis and other collaboration systems,microblogs, etc.), and SEO to develop systems that collect, organize, and publish findable, useful information.
- Employ authoring tools to produce professional documentation from a single source for a variety of media and devices including mobile platforms, online help, electronic publications, and PDF.
- Contribute to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Represent the team and the Cytel organization on project assignments and when working with clients.
- Lead efforts to assess, research, analyze, organize, design, develop, and maintain information products, processes, and systems.
Required Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated strong writing and editing skills and ability to plan and execute content delivery projects.
- Ability to collaborate with teams across all parts and levels of the organization including product development, IT, product management,compliance, services, customer support, marketing, training, and senior management.
- Flexibility to change directions and tasks when necessary to accommodate shifting priorities.
- Excellent planning, scheduling, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with content management and single-sourcing authoring platforms.
- Familiarity and comfort with source code mgmt. and document mgmt., and with 'DevOps' concepts and systems.
- Two+ years of experience planning and producing technical documentation for online delivery.
Helpful Skills and Experience
- Experience with authoring platforms, Atlassian and Microsoft collaboration tools, and MS Word.
- Proven experience documenting complex healthcare, biostatistics, or clinical trial mgmt. concepts.
- Experience with LaTeX mark-up and related systems, and with MathML and constructing complex equations for print and online presentation.
- Experience with GxP compliance concepts and processes.
- Knowledge of 'industrial-strength' software product development tools and roles, and experience with software development
- methodologies in a large-company environment.
- Knowledge of basic principles and components of user experience (UX) design.
- Exposure to concepts and tools relating to continuous integration/continuous deployment.
- Understanding of basic coding concepts, and ability to read and edit CSS3, HTML5, and SQL. Experience with R programming is very desirable.
- College degree in biostatistics, software engineering, computer science, technical communications, journalism, or related field, or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) will have the complete market level expertise and proficiency as required to create, develop and teach contents in the given subject area.
- Experience 0 to 5 yrs teaching Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Educational qualification: Masters(M.Sc, M.Phil, P.hd) in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- SME for NEET and JEE competitive exams should possess equivalent field experience in teaching student segments of the market space or students in the relevant institutions.
- The primary requirement from the SME will be the creation of highly relevant teacher Lesson planners, teaching modules as expected in the project architecture which is content in-line with the learning material of Raptor entrance expert.
- The SME should gain enough knowledge about the product developed through the induction program and should be prepared for workflow within the first 3 days of joining.
- Proficiency of the theoretical knowledge and equivalent application knowledge is a prerequisite to developing contents for the given assignment. The SME should be posses and be increasingly willing to upgrade one’s knowledge on a regular basis.
- The SME should thoroughly research the curriculum framework, market expectation, syllabus and other essential criteria for the assignment taken.
- The SME will stick on to the time schedules regularly to avoid any delay to the project completed within the stipulated project delivery time and will be solely responsible for the completion of any work given in the subject area within the scope of the given assignment.
- The work files should be appropriately organized in the allocated work system as they will be subjected to frequent auditing.
- The SME will have a parallel discussion and can take guidance from the Project Head and the academic expert team Lead (TL) to build contents analogous to the learning material and ensure organized content delivery.