- Align with product managers, business analysts, developers, and other stakeholders to gather product inputs.
- Understand and decipher user journeys while drafting product flows.
- Be able to accept creative feedback and inculcate the same in their writing.
- Highly creative with excellent communication and team player abilities.
- Understand the Transportation industry.
- Research fintech industry snippets (combining online sources, interviews, and studies).
- Prepare well-structured product flows using research, writing techniques, and logic.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate product draft.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- Update product content as needed.
- We are looking for someone with 3-9 years of overall working experience as Content writer.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in any discipline.
- Ability to meet deadlines and willingness to explore new domains.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, or similar role.
- A team player willing to do what it takes.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources.
- Familiarity with product writing and its nuances.
- Able to create audio/video content for product.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Ability to communicate technical aspects to people with non-IT background.
About Standard Rail Technologies
About the job
HTSM Technologies Pvt Ltd is urgent looking for a skilled Content Writer to create a variety of content. These will include writing blog posts, articles, and social media postings for business and personal branding, as well as developing website content.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Writing Clear Intent Content
- Writing the Content of Industry-Related Topics
- Creating Content for a Variety of Platforms Including Blogs, Websites, and Social Media.
- Creating User-Friendly Content
- Excellent Writing and Editing Skills in English
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience: Minimum 1 Year of Experience
15K - 20K/Month
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
Full-time marketing content writer / editor with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be writing for businesses like Healthcare, Software, Marketing, etc. Able to conduct independent research, write web pages, blogs, PRs, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, proposals, newsletters, etc.
Complete Job Description:
We are looking for a full-time marketing content writer with post-graduation in mass communication / English literature who will be developing unique content for the websites, blogs etc. and have skills to communicate information concisely and persuasively. Additionally, he/she should be able to conduct independent research and interact with different teams for information gathering. Moreover, the candidate will be exposed to writing/editing blogs, press releases, marketing collaterals, whitepapers, infographics, proposals, presentations, newsletters, etc.
Specifically, the candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent in English grammar with a flair for writing
- Ability to generate content from interaction with other stakeholders
- A keen interest in global business issues and developments
- Create, develop and manage content for organization’s web properties
- Writing and editing content for our websites and social media handles, and ensuring that the content ranks well on major search engines
- Develop content for marketing collaterals including brochures, case studies, press releases, articles, newsletters and whitepapers
- Copyedit and proofread all web content
- Assuring web content is user-friendly with keywords for SEO benefit
- Stay updated with emerging web technologies and industry trends
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintaining and developing the master content calendar for all web properties
- Willingness to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Post-graduation degree in English, Journalism, mass communication or a related field
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web, Mobile / IT Servicing Company with the strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 7+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
Position Vacant Details
|0.6 to 2 Years|
**Note: Looking for Madurai candidates only**
v Blog Writing
v Creative Writing
v Web Contents
v Basic Knowledge in SEO Writing
v Good Oral Communication
Also, provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
Roles and Responsibilities
Our growing company is looking for an ambitious content writer, to oversee the development, execution, and delivery of digital content across all our channels, to join our editorial team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides, and marketing. The responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and proofreading articles before publication.
Required Skills / Qualifications
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio.
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Closely work with sales and marketing teams and define the content roadmap for new business.
- Assist in the design and development of marketing campaigns and associated collateral.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content across different channels.
- Develop a content calendar for marketing campaigns.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Churning out ideas, creating video scripting, podcasting, writing blogs, and being a visionary.
- Basic knowledge of Digital Marketing and SEO will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in copywriting will be a strong plus.
We are an early-stage start-up in the wellness space & are teeming with innovation & creativity. We are based out of Mumbai & are looking for a dynamic SEO Content Intern to join our team.
We are looking for someone who can understand the consumers' pulse, represent our expert brand voice, and develop brilliant content to drive following & sales. We need someone who can give all our long-form content assets a distinct voice & language of their own, which seamlessly weaves in with our brand story & helps flesh out a brand personality our consumers can clearly recognize.
- Create lucid, arresting product page and blog content on Man Matters & Bodywise, which leave consumers itching to try our products out and seek more health information from our blogs
- Create blog posts with a focus on the health & wellness space in line with SEO guidelines that can break the clutter online
- Create engaging emailers for our customers which have them hooked, not fed up (aimed at giving them only the most relevant information related to their health & wellness)
- Find out-of-the-box topics based on competitor analysis, trending topics, and various SEO tools
- Portfolio of work- published articles will be preferred
- Familiarity with online brands
- Adept with basic formatting, eye for detail, thorough research and analysis
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Is flexible writing both technical as well as creative content
- Comfortable working with keywords and curating content based on structure assigned
- Proactive, responsible, hard-working, and diligent
- Ability to meet deadlines