About Promobi Technologies
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more *
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients. *
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make difference through exemplary strategy and creativity. *
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking. *
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience. *
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team. *
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across. *
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same. *
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects. *
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines. *
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like Meta, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.*
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using Microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Joining Date : Immediate
Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more.
Effective, consistent and reader friendly writing style.
Strong English writing skills and basic familiarity with internet and search engines.
Capable of writing an article on any subject, theme, blogs or website.
Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
Concise, clear and confident communication.
Highly organized and self motivated to establish and achieve goals.
Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms.
Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
A content writer should clearly understand the objectives, target audience, and assure content is user-friendly and keyword/SEO Optimized.
Writing content as needed, including blogs, articles, web pages, etc.
The content should be informative and engaging and should enable visitors to get their information promptly and efficiently.
Create customer relationship scripts and drafts.
YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web
content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize
industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON - Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with latest happenings. Monitor and analyze
the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all part of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is addon.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve thought exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us...
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Copywriting and content development for sales enablement and deal pursuit deliverables
- Collaborate with creative directors, art directors, designers and other writers on projects
- Think both strategically and creatively
- Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback to ensure content is accurate and on-message
- Understands and implements brand voice, tone and style for global audiences.
- Engage in multiple projects simultaneously and be comfortable working within prescribed deadlines.
Specific Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+years of professional commercial writing experience, agency experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications or related discipline
- Ability to present your writing and sell your ideas to peers and stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines in a collaborative team environment
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- MUST provide samples of writing and/or online portfolio to be considered
A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
1- 3 years of experience in technical writing
- coordination and collaboration with the internal teams and concered stakeholders
Role and Responsibilities
Lead a team to develop, standardise and localise content growth methodologies, KPIs and best practices to help and accelerate category teams' work to drive content diversification, growth and consistency.
Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
Ensure brand voice consistency across all content assets.
Lead HK’s content strategy for priority content programmes across brands
Develop and execute content strategies specific to the growth of in-house
Provide consultancy and support for in-market teams on creator/ partner
management (frameworks, support models, content category focus etc).
Act as the point of contact with external social & PR agencies
Skills and Experience
Hi! If you're selected, the day-to-day responsibilities shall include:
- Researching industry-related topics (combining various online sources and studies)
- Writing high-quality content with impeccable grammar and a unique writing tone, mainly related to home improvement/decor/garden and other closely neighboring markets
- Working on basic SEO and Google Docs for neat formatting, sourcing relevant images for the article, etc.
Note: Candidates who copy-paste content should not apply, plagiarism is checked and strictly prohibited.