YOUR ‘OKR’ SUMMARY
OKR means Objective and Key Results.
As a Content Writer at Coredge, you need to write B2B focused and technical whitepapers, briefs, articles, web
content, data sheets and product documentations to promote our high stable products and solutions. Utilize
industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
What you will do?
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies) & produce technical
- Work along with product architects and engineers to product technical content.
- Write articles, whitepapers, technical briefs, data sheets to promote our products and solutions
- Develop and maintain product documentations
- Submit work to technical managers for input and approval
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Handle Company internal and external newsletter
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Write and Update website content as needed
- ADDON - Manage WordPress website and keep in up to date with latest happenings. Monitor and analyze
the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Technical Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Knowledge of SEO, basic digital marketing
- Should have intermediate knowledge of WordPress. Should be hand-on with all part of WordPress
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to meet deadlines
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field. Technical or engineering education is addon.
- Deep understanding of technology and passionate about what you do.
- Background in designing high performant scalable software systems with strong focus to optimize
- Solid collaborative and interpersonal skills, specifically a proven ability to effectively guide and
influence within a dynamic environment.
- Strong commitment to get the most performance out of a system being worked on.
- Prior development of a large software project using service-oriented architecture operating with real
What's In It for You?
- You will get a chance to understand and write about cloud-native and hyper-scale products.
- You will be working with industry leaders in cloud.
- You can expect a steep learning curve.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Open Learning - 100% Reimbursement for online technical courses.
- Fast Growth - opportunities to grow quickly and surely
- Creative Freedom + Flat hierarchy
- Sponsorship to all those employees who represent company in events and meet ups.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days week
- Hybrid Working model (Office and WFH)
Our Hiring Process:
Candidates for this position can expect the hiring process as follows (subject to successful clearing of every round)
- Initial Resume screening call with our Recruiting team
- Next, candidates will be invited to solve thought exercises.
- Next, candidates will be invited for first technical interview
- Next, candidates will be invited for final technical interview
- Finally, candidates will be invited for Culture Plus interview with HR
- Candidates may be asked to interview with the Leadership team
- Successful candidates will subsequently be made an offer via email
As always, the interviews and screening call will be conducted via a mix of telephonic and video call.
So, if you are looking at an opportunity to really make a difference- make it with us...
Coredge.io provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable central, state or local laws.
- Writing, editing and proofreading website content.
- Write Articles, Blogs, Social media, Forum and other SEO best practices.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website Ranking.
- Understanding of Web publishing requirements.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences.
- Expertise in social media platforms.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to develop compelling content plans.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to details.
- Basic Knowledge of technical terminologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and spoken.
POSHN is a new and exciting India-based ag-fintech venture founded in 2020 and supported by leading US based VCs, big venture debt and leading NBFCs.
Were on a mission to organise and digitally transform global agri-supply chain market. We are applying first principles thinking and re-imagining the solutions with a tech-product first mindset.
The agri-supply chain space is gigantic, complex and has been largely un-organised. So, we are taking the hassle out of it by creating a platform that empowers our products and facilitates a better, efficient and seamless experience between each stakeholder.
Core team holds together alumni of BITS Pilani, IIM & XLRI with each having decade long experience in the fields of supply chain, technology and product. Previously, we have built several highly impactful tech-product startups from ground up.
About the role:
As a B2B Marketer, you will handle marketing efforts for brand awareness. As well as, lead generation, web site development and content curation/creation, and sales collateral. The role demands strong leadership to drive step change- improving supplier performance and innovation- with appropriate support from the stakeholder community to enable success.
Get ready for a lot of exposure to internal senior stakeholders!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with marketing, design, website and product teams to create sticky content for target audiences.
- Develop a refined understanding of the brand, category, and overall marketplace.
- Execute long-form / short-form copy development for brand engagements.
- End-to-end leadership of content for ad campaigns, social media, website pages, product descriptions on e-commerce platforms, blogs, brochures, cards, etc.
- Manage and lead the content team.
- Manage and work independently, under tight deadlines, while juggling multiple projects.
- Superior knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading symbols.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team.
- Ability to work with the marketing team and figure out what type of content is working, and refine the future content strategies accordingly.
- 2+ years of content writing experience, preferably with a digital FMCG brand or start-up.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A strong content writing portfolio will be preferred
- Track record as a creative problem solver with a knack for fresh ideas and a new perspective.
- We want you to come with creativity, expertise, flexibility and drive, but above all a desire to learn and keep learning
- You enjoy taking responsibilities and ownership of tasks.
- Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market
- Analytical mind Creativity, open-minded attitude
- We offer a competitive salary and ESOPs to make sure you are rewarded for your best work
- Flexible hours and work arrangements
- Become one of the key team members of an exciting startup changing the agri-supply chain industry
- Open, fun and collaborative work culture
- Training and development to the areas of growth you'd like to uncover
- Autonomy at work
The role of the content marketing associate is primarily to act as a liaison between our business and our customers & target audience. We are looking for somebody who shares our passion for customer obsession and can provide value to our customers through content.
Are you the one?
You are a communicator first. You love to empower your readers with intriguing information that addresses their core problems. You know the tricks of an excellent writer who can grasp readers' attention, engage and entertain through content, consequently building a community.
You understand the nuances of email and the way people like to consume newsletters. You know the nuances of writing well and passively, leading the reader to take action.
Some essential qualities you have:
You are a curious individual who is constantly learning and growing in the ML and MLOps domain
You know how to convey complex ideas in easy-to-understand content pieces
You are skilled at maintaining the balance between speed and quality
You can engage readers through words
You like to be innovative in your content presentation
You love writing <3
You are well versed in the world of Machine Learning and all the components that are a part of it. You have extensive knowledge about the ML model lifecycle. Knowing MLOps and its lifecycle is a bonus.
Having prior experience in data science or machine learning is a must for this role.
This role would be most suitable for people with 1-2 years of experience
Love doing this?
You will be exposed to all the departments of our business - engineering, product, marketing, and sales to gain a deep understanding of the product and the people who need it.
Your primary responsibilities involve
Creating social media content and assisting the marketing team to grow our social audience.
Writing engaging newsletters that focus on providing value to our readers.
Researching the newest trends in the world of MLOps and being abreast with all the latest happenings.
Assisting in developing thought leadership articles.
Assisting the marketing team in writing product-led content.
You are valuable!
We understand that content marketing is a challenging task that requires a deep understanding of subjects and the skill of persuasion as well. And growing an audience through writing is more challenging!
We offer competitive pay to you that reflects your efforts, knowledge, and skill
We are looking for an experienced Senior Content Writer to join our team. If you love creating high-quality and engaging content that explains things in story then you are the right fit in our team!
As a Sr. Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the overall content strategy based on our specific goals and objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze existing source content and modify to add value to
- Apply instructional design theory, practice, and methods
- Coordinate with internal team-members, graphic designers, language editors, quality analysts and SMEs to complete the allotted
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis across several channels, including but not limited to: newsletters, articles & blogs, product collaterals, PRs, explainer videos, social media marketing, website landing pages, video, paid media, sales collateral and case
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short-term and long-term of marketing targets and rest of the organization
- Should be a quick learner and technically strong to pick up new technical skills
- Conduct rigorous quality checks on every piece of content present on website and resources available to
- Build a clear process for managing and executing the content strategy, including developing a pipeline of prioritized content, Quality checks ,
- At both a strategic and tactical level, as a leader and an individual contributor and should be an expert storyteller also ability to handle and drive the team of atleast 5 members.
Education – B.E
- Exp – 4 years of experience in content development
- Ability to rephrase and modify content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and remain organized in a fast -paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Experience in handling team would be a plus.
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
Company link: www.intellipaat.com
What you will do:
- Writing website product descriptions
- Coming up with social media captions
- Writing weekly blogs
- Managing all kinds of social media activities
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years’ experience in content writing
- Experience working in an ecommerce setup preferred
We are looking for a content writer with a minimum experience of 2 consecutive years, who could take care of different types of marketing content throughout its journey, till it gets published. It means, you would not just write content, you would use Canva to design images, coordinate with the SEOs to optimize the content for search engines and work with different team members to get the content uploaded.
If you read books, especially novels and newspapers, then we would love to talk to you. We are looking for a writer who loves reading. For whom writing is second nature.
Our target audience comprises of businesses. Therefore it is essential that you are able to write in a business language, yet make it engaging.
- This is NOT a technical writer's role.
- We have resumed working from office and would expect you to do the same.
- We require the applicants are currently in residing in Hyderabad.
- You would be required to complete a series of tasks if you are shortlisted.
- When we say 2 years of experience, we mean experience working for an organization as an employee. It won't include freelancing.
- You will be working with an enthusiastic and dynamic team of digital marketing specialists who have built the digital presence of Focus Softnet from the scratch
- We expect you to be self driven. You will get strong support from the team to help you in your work. However, we expect you to be committed and responsible regarding your own work.
- Read and absorb everything related to our products and software
- Write about our products and software in an engaging way
- Ensure the content is in line with our branding and messaging style
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Optimize content using SEO best practices
- Write blog articles based on SEO guidlines and keywords which you will be provided with
- Write content for Case Studies and White Papers after carrying out thorough research in relevant topics
- Any graduate or post-graduate with proficiency in the English language
- Must be a regular reader
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
- Ability to write compelling copy thats catchy, relevant, and completely error-free
- Identify high-performing keywords, topics and formats, and build a roadmap for content projects
- Research markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Establish workflow for identifying, creating, publishing, and repurposing content
- Ability to write a wide variety of content in the career space for multiple platforms (blog, website, emails, social updates, guides, ebooks, etc.)
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies
Writing & grammar skills, Research skills, Detail-oriented, Quality check,
Editing & proof-reading, Interpersonal skills, Ability to generate ideas,
Team player, Result-driven
Good to have Skills:
AmbitionBox is a career advisory platform founded in 2015. Our vision is to empower people in achieving their career aspirations. With 20 Lakh+ Company reviews, 40 Lakh+ Salaries and 2 Lakh+ Interview questions, AmbitionBox helps more than 15 Lakh people every month to make informed career choices.
In Oct 2016, AmbitionBox was acquired by Naukri.com to benefit 50 Million+ job seekers on its platform.
What can you find on AmbitionBox?
Workplace transparency is the key to our mission at AmbitionBox. We offer Company reviews, Salaries, Interview questions, Company information, Salary calculator, and more.
With more than 60 Lakh contributors, the information available on our platform is user-generated, i.e. shared by real employees. Thus, providing the most trusted insights about companies to make informed career choices.
Why Join AmbitionBox’s Team?
Working at AmbitionBox will give you a unique learning experience by providing high career growth in a fast-paced startup-like environment, along with the perks and benefits of working in a large tech company.
Perks of joining us:
End-to-end ownership of tasks.
Freedom to innovate and experiment.
Work on projects that bring impact.
Wear multiple hats. (Why? Because that’s the future!)
What are we looking for in you?
We are looking for talented individuals who believe there is a need to disrupt old methods and are truly committed and driven to make it happen.
Diplomas and degrees do not matter. We are looking for unique personalities who wish to invest themselves in a growing startup.
Besides relevant knowledge in the field, do you think you have the below-mentioned traits? If yes, come and meet us!
You are a nice person (Yes, we value good human beings),
You are a team player,
You have excellent interpersonal skills,
You have an eye for detail,
You are dynamic and enthusiastic,
You are positive,
You are curious,
You have a passion for building products and solving intriguing problems.
Are you funny and love to party? Even better!
We value people who know how to work and have fun at the same time.
What else to expect?
As part of AmbitionBox, you will:
- be welcomed by warm and gracious people and start discovering our story,
- be encouraged, motivated, and trained so that you get better at what you do,
- attend knowledge transfer sessions from fellow team members.
- get a dose of fun conversations during team lunch,
- have so much fun in team outings (at least once every month).
- make wonderful memories.