At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps
- 1+ years of professional experience in a product management role in a consumer business
- Experience launching and scaling new features, in a large corporate or an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization
- BTech in Computer Science or related degrees
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.
About Azent Overseas
We are Revolutionizing how students go to study abroad
We are an international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education.
We, at Azent, help students with every step of the admissions process, from university shortlisting to course selection to application and visa requirements. It also facilitates a smooth transition to the new environment by providing support service offerings that extend up until the student's arrival on campus, and it has a significant presence in 1450+ universities in other cities (Experience Centres & Virtual Offices in 17 cities across India).
It is into marketing automation tools built on an
intelligent and secure Customer Data Platform for Enterprises.
● Driving and executing pilot/proof of concept projects
● Driving API integrations with various other systems that make up the stack
● Understand client business, Challenges & identify an opportunity to effectively
use the platform & meet ROI expectation
● Manage campaign launches and coordinate related activities
● Analyze campaign data, identify issues, hypothesize solutions and execute
Client Relationship Management
Manage client stakeholders in order to ensure timely execution of the campaigns
Managing Internal Stakeholders
● Help the account management team in client-related issues
● Strong contribution to product development by communicating campaign level
feedback and expectations
● An engineering grad or a degree in MBA preferably in marketing, analytics,
consulting, online advertising; post graduation degree is not mandatory
● 1-3 years of relevant experience in the digital industry. Must have prior
experience in handling clients
● Prior experience in handling digital marketing campaigns is a plus
● Prior experience working in a Saas based company is a plus
● Should be smart in getting things done remote and manage multiple
● Has the ability to analyze large volumes of data and come up with deep insights
● Has an appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the marketing
● Must have good communication skills (written and verbal)
Role - State Head (Maharashtra)
Experience - 10+ years
Job Location - Pune, Maharashtra
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is motivated and passionate in working with the underprivileged youth and likes working towards their betterment, has experience in managing a large team size, handled centres in various capacities and has exposure to working with various stakeholders. If you are confident you tick all the boxes, we invite you to apply for this position.
- Independently lead centres for enabling thousands of youth from the nearby communities to be formal jobs/self-employed
- Develop and maintain a conducive environment at the centre that enables learning and a feeling of safe space for youth
- Implement the foundation program such that the youth builds agency and over time does not need to depend on the Lighthouse Source
- Manage Centres in the region for timely deliverables and high-quality outcomes for all of the stages of the program - Community Outreach to Alumni
- Interfacing with ward level networks -
Government (Corporators, Ward Officers, PMC personnel) for mobilization and other support
NGOs for mobilization and other support
Corporates and Establishments for volunteering, placements and donor/potential donor visits
Citizens for volunteering
- Manage brand building activities e.g., Events, which are specific to the centre and help with advocacy with the local economy for youth placements.
- Seek opportunities for partnership with various skilling and placement organisations.
- Drive and motivate the team towards performance excellence and results.
- Build a strong culture at the workplace which values integrity, courage, empathy and inclusion.
- Ability to find creative and innovative solutions for program implementation to stay ahead of the curve.
- MSW or Post Graduation in any field
- 10+ years of experience preferably in both social and corporate sectors.
- Superior knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, production, and employee management.
What are we looking for:
Self-driven, excellent time management and multitasking skills
Strong people management, project management, and data analytics skill
Strong orientation towards relationship building and problem-solving
Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
Experience with budget and business plan development
Strong verbal and written communication skills in Hindi and English.
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for an AVP of Empuls product. Empuls is an employee engagement SaaS platform focussed on USA & EMEA markets. The Empuls product is going through a 10X to 100X growth journey and we are looking for a seasoned product professional who has experience of taking products from 10X to 100X growth journeys. This role ll report to the CTO of the Empuls product.
As an AVP Product you will be responsible for the product roadmap, product metrics, feature details, designs and GTM, . This includes defining and prioritizing product roadmap, listening to customers, creating business requirements, driving functional requirements, driving this through development teams, and getting the go-to-market for various product features.
To read more about the kind of qualities we are looking for in this role, please check this link - https://a16z.com/2012/06/15/good-product-managerbad-product-manager/
- Develop business cases for each product feature to demonstrate feasibility including target pricing and margin, addressable and realizable market, SWOT analysis, RICE metrics and go to market.
- Solve customer problems and build functional, technical, and design specifications for the solution.
- Map the user journey for various customer profiles - simplify and bring more structure and clarity to problem statements which translate into product solutions.
- Have strong systems thinking - understanding the impact of process/technology decisions and trade-offs in order to achieve the best possible outcomes to solve the problem.
- Holistic approach covering all aspects including edge cases and future possibilities.
- Abreast with the latest Innovations happening in the Employee Experience, Employee Benefits & Workplace culture domain. Experience in the HR Tech industry will be important in this role.
- Help define the value proposition of the product for the sales team and work closely with the sales-marketing team for GTM and SaaS revenues.
What are we looking for?
- An enthusiastic individual with 8+ years of product management function in a product or SaaS company.
- Have experience in leading product management of fast-growing products (or) major modules of fast large products (or) been an entrepreneur in the past.
- Strong desire to disrupt, re-invent, and optimize existing processes to build next-generation Enterprise solutions.
- We'll look forward to the technical skills required for a product role along with the soft skills required to manage multiple stakeholder roles.
- Candidates should have strong experience in problem solving, UI/UX, analytics, team management, customer success & sales enablement.
- Candidates from HR Tech, rewards, and employee benefits experience will be preferred.
- Candidates from IIM, IIT, NIT, BITS, NSIT, and other premier engineering colleges will be preferred.
- Experience in managing onboarding, customer success, and support functions preferred.
What can you look for?
Challenging opportunity, tough problems, and a very good growth path. An excellent opportunity to work with a team of highly talented young professionals. We also offer a competitive salary and a whole load of benefits to make your stay enjoyable with Xoxoday.
Whom will you work with?
You will closely work with technology, design, sales and customer care teams. You will report to the CTO of Empuls. You will provide constant updates to the stakeholders of the product.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 3500 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 400+ strong team with four global offices in Bangalore, San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, Dubai.
We look forward to connecting with you. Once we review your resume, the next step will be a discovery call followed by detailed interview rounds. There will be three rounds of interviews. We will prefer candidates who are located in Bangalore and ready to work in hybrid work arrangements (partly in office, partly WFH).
- Creating and implementing efficient solutions to optimize the customer journey and experience
- Solid experience with customer journey mapping, process optimization, and process improvement
- Owning product implementation and contributing recommendations on product roadmap
- Defines the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives
- Achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Campaign Management
- 3+ years’ experience in the FinTech, product / project management
- Education: B Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
- Strategy and Planning: Proficient in developing & implementing need-based plans
- Campaign Management
- Excellent organizational and data analysis skills; ability to derive actionable conclusions from
- large data sets and statistical studies
- Maximizing profitability, Client Engagement, Revenue
- Products/promotions / discounts/ Cashback offers for B2C
- Customer Life Cycle Management
- Understanding the product Life cycle and sympathy towards customer pain points
- Works closely with stakeholders to ensure business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player
- Computer Languages: Data Structure, Algorithms, DBMS (Conceptual), SQL DBA
- Software Packages: CleverTap (Mobile App Analytics Tool), MS office - Excel, PPT, Visio
Platform - Clevertap, Netcore
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate in the execution of projects and manage the client accounts
- Develop scope and budget for projects
- Ability to understand all technical aspects of the project and its requirements, articulate and communicate the same to internal stakeholders
- Work with the Presales team to define the technical specification for features and functionalities and also determine the effort associated
- Hands-on experience in creating SDD, SRS, Gantt Charts, etc.
- Work closely with Engineering, Solutioning and Platform teams during requirement gathering and documentation phase to understand establish the scope of development work in projects
- Provide suggestions on implementation approach, limitations/complexity around implementation with respect to the platform used, and recommendations for alternative solutions
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments according to project requirements.
- Report project status to customers and develop required project documentation.
- Serve as primary contact across all the projects being handled and concerns in assigned accounts
Must have skills:
- 8+ years of experience leading and delivering projects to high standards and managing high-value accounts
- Basic understanding of application development technologies like Python, ML, API Integration, etc.
- Good understanding of server/storage configuration, API Integration, Cloud deployment, and configuration
- Should have experience working with large government clients and/or large enterprises in BFSI, eCommerce, Healthcare, Retail, and other such verticals
- Proven track record of building positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues in a timely fashion
- Ability to identify process improvements to achieve cost-effectiveness and time-saving
- Proven ability to operate with authority and take critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
- Should have exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) in English
Essential Personal Attributes:
- Must be a strong relationship builder with experience within managing all stakeholders
- Interest in emerging technologies and how they can be applied to drive business outcomes
- Demonstrated commercial and business focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills utilizing a consultative approach
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work to meet timeframes
- Ability to take ownership of tasks as allocated and raise issues or request resources as appropriate
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical colleagues and clients.
- Excellent stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Must be able to translate technical environments into business language
- Strong commercial acumen
Interview Kickstart is one of the leading platforms helping Software Engineers prepare for tough technical interviews. Over the last 5 years we have helped over 3000 engineers Nail the toughest technical interviews on the planet. We are successful, profitable, and have a vision of building the world's largest Career Upleveling platform.
We need a top-notch Product Manager to come join our growing team at IK to lead our product development initiatives across all our platforms.
Who you are
- You have 7 - 12 years experience.
- You love the buzz of a highly productive and fast moving team.
- You’ve had 5+ years of experience developing and managing the product life cycle of world class products.
- You have your ear to the ground on what competitors are doing and look for partnership avenues.
- You work with Sales and Marketing to define our GTM strategy and the messaging around it.
- You work closely with Design and the tech team to build simple and elegant products.
- You integrate usability studies, market analysis and research into product requirements and your user stories and personas.
- You are looking to grow fast with a company that's on a rapid growth path.
What will excite us
- Previous startup experience or experience being part of early teams.
- You are highly metrics driven and love defining and measuring the success factors of products.
- You are a whiz at communicating with stakeholders, with users and with business partners and are deft at managing expectations.
- You love simplicity - in design, in user stories and in integrations.
- You love working with incredibly smart engineers.
- You are good at working with cross functional teams
- You are an excellent problem solver
What will excite you?
- Complete ownership
- Experiment, fail and learn.
- High pedigree, high caliber team.
- Contribute to every area of our business. Have a real impact with your work.
- Top of the line compensation.
We are seeking a passionate Sr. Program Manager to join our Selling Partner Experience team in India. You will partner with global stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts to define and execute an educational plan that is relevant, consistent, and compelling, working backwards from selling partner needs. You will effectively multitask and prioritize, maintaining a high level of flexibility, independence and commitment. You will have a proven record of outstanding communication with colleagues, cross-functional leaders, and external parties. You will be proactive and solution-oriented. You will be comfortable working in an international, fast-paced environment, where change and ambiguity are present as we constantly grow, improve, and innovate. Exceptional stakeholder management and project management skills are a must for this role as there will be many competing priorities and deadlines that will require strong organizational and expectation setting skills. The ideal candidate will have deep dive skills and customer obsession to have a great understanding of Selling Partner Experience and bias for action to use actionable insights to drive changes.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Own Selling Partner performance metrics in relevant area, drive SPEX improvements through education
· Lead and manage end-to-end content creation, translation and localization projects by creating storyboards, working closely with product management, WW stakeholders, cross-functional partners and external vendors
· Define strategies to increase Selling Partner engagement, create curriculums and learning tracks based on Selling Partner profiles
· Identify channel strategies to surface relevant content at the right platform, explore integration opportunities with various channels
· Develop project plans, managing time, budget, resources and quality control
· Track content usage metrics, Selling Partner satisfaction and provide recommendations for content strategy, explore opportunities for different content types
· Ensures descriptions, thumbnails and titles are optimized for easy discoverability and access, performs A/B tests
· Develop feedback loops for content improvement
· Manage multiple projects and priorities
· Manage content distribution and publishing via internal tools and our website
Overview Of Responsibilities:
Create the vision and product roadmap for the next generation of ground operations solutions; articulate and evangelize it across internal and external stakeholders
Work closely with Operations and Planning teams to improve business processes and network design
Work closely with Data, Engineering and Design teams to define and build products that help us deliver high - precision and low cost services
Be the key driving force behind building additional products service capabilities
A degree in engineering or a related technical discipline from Tier - I institute a must
8 - 12 years of product management experience in internet startups/supply chain organization / SaaS products or e-commerce; B2B / B2B2C experience preferred.
Strong communication and organization skills, as well as the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, multi-task, and prioritize
Sound business judgment, attention to detail, proven ability to influence others, demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives, and a strong analytical mindset
Proven track record of independently building and launching technology products from the ground up; delivering within time, budget, and quality
Demonstrated ability to turn customer needs and pain points into innovative products
The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, along with the tenacity to develop ideas independently and the conviction to drive them to completion is crucial for this
Retrieve and analyze data, and establish key business metrics to measure product success and drive alignment across all teams to improve their role
Domain knowledge of supply chain/logistics is preferable, but not required,
Marmeto is an IT solution company, more than solving the unseen issues; we work on getting tech solutions that help business see the unseen. Currently providing service and in house products of our own. Touch based 650+ clients across the globe. With such dedication, we have been delivering services with a personal touch.
Characteristics of success at Marmeto. Is this you?
Are you an experienced, customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative Product Specialist? Are you looking to participate in the creation of new products and features, from the idea stage to launch? Are you a team player and have great EQ? Great. Then we're looking for you too.
Can you say “Yes, I have!” to the below?
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall 3+ years of experience with minimum 2 years in Product Management role, preferably in E-Commerce (Prior experience in Software Engineering is a must)
- An attitude to get things done and willingness to work in a high-paced environment is mandatory
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites
- Passionate about technology & web products
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SaaS products is a big plus
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills