We at Yapsody India are looking for an experienced SEO Specialist responsible for planning and managing our SEO strategies and coordinating with the Content, Design, Support and Development team to successfully implement the strategies. Our presence on organic search results for the most targeted keywords is extremely important for the success of our business and your position will play a huge role in driving our business growth and success.
We are looking for an analytical mind who can churn out and prioritize impactful strategies. As the role demands you will have to be a skilled communicator with good soft-skills.
Your goal will be to handle all aspects of SEO and build our SEO team organically over time from scratch and increase our company's profitability.
We want to hear from YOU. So be prepared to present your own job description along with your experience and accomplishments.
What we Expect
- Build high-performing SEO Strategies
- Manage optimization for portals similar to the ones provided in the assignment
- Be on top of data to deliver insightful optimization
- Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization of the team
- Collaborate with designers, content, web developers and the marketing team
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
- Identify our buyer persona to better target our business audiences
- Identify problems and deficiencies and, implement solutions in a timely manner
What this role demand:
- Proven experience of 3-4 years as an SEO expert or similar role
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with insightful SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, aHrefs, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Crazyegg, VWO, etc
- Great interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Build a team of SEO Specialists
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
About Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Yapsody is a live entertainment and event ticketing company focused on providing hospitality enterprises such as casinos and independent presenters customized end-to-end solutions for leveraging concert entertainment. Yapsody contracts and produces several hundred major concert events per year. Yapsody’s powerful, simple-to-use online event ticketing system delivers cutting-edge ticketing services and event registration solutions to thousands of event presenters across the globe each year, enabling them to sell tickets online to concerts, conferences, sporting events, theater shows, fundraisers and more.
B 501, Western edge 2,
behind Metro Mall
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
• Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
• Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
• Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborates with internal teams to create 360° digital campaigns and optimize user experience.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners as and when needed.
• Evaluates emerging technologies and trends of social media and other digital platforms.
• Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
• Managing processes
• Self-motivated yet customer focused
• Able to develop budgets
Working on off-page SEO and building external links on high domain websites, getting featured in high Domain Authority publications
Working on email marketing and creating emailers and running automated campaigns
Researching on influencers, bloggers, competitors, etc and reaching out to them using email/LinkedIn
Using various tools like SEMrush, Ahrefs, etc. for tracking
Learning and configuring marketing automation software
Working on paid ads like Facebook, Instagram & PPC.
We are looking to hire a smart & dynamic individual having a minimum work experience of 4+ years in SEO/SEM activities in a B2B SaaS environment. As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Growth, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence to drive growth. If you are full of creative ideas, loves taking bigger responsibilities and, are passionate about working in a start-up environment, you are the best fit for us.
• Planning and executing the SEO strategies for drive exponential growth • Coordinating with internal and external teams for content generation and technical fixes. Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc., and give recommendations and execute the plan.
•On-Page Optimization: Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization.
• Off-page: Lead in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties.
• Engage with third parties to actively source backlinks.
• Create a keywords strategy for the different categories of the website.
• SEO Analytics: Lead data analysis to derive actionable insights. Analyse Google search console (webmaster) and also Google Analytics to measure the overall SEO performance and take actions accordingly.
• Competitive analysis - Evaluate competitor strategies on a regular basis and drive actions accordingly • Prototyping (Creating the wireframe) for the landing page based on SEO Aspects
• Has proven track record in drive growth through SEO
• Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
• Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
• Decent knowledge of WordPress is good to have.
• Hands on experience in SEO Tools like Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, Google keyword Planner, Keyword tool.io
• Good Communication Skill good to have
• Experience working in a start-up and B2B SaaS environment is preferred
Benefits of working @Kommunicate
• Competitive salary & stock options
• Work on cutting edge tech, AI, NLP, deep tech, innovative & building pioneering tech
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work closely with founders, executives, and people with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Freedom to work on multiple tech stacks
• Growth opportunity
• Your work will have more impact and recognition
• Work in a fast paced environment
• Solve critical problems
• Freedom to choose the way you work
• Get a chance to talk directly with the customers across the world
• Work with really smart people around, it's a team of young minds from IITs, Govt. and other top engineering colleges
This Mumbai-based Tech startup was founded in 2015 and their brand partners include Pedigree, Yippee, Yes Bank, FICCI, Collegedunia, KidZania, Oven Story.
Our client aims at building a creative ecosystem that allows everyone to contribute in the field of literature, through their platform
What you will do:
- Planning and executing various paid campaigns on Facebook & Google Ads
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coordinating with sales team and creating marketing campaigns
- Preparing emails to send out to customers
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Lead generation and managing social media calendar
What you need to have:
- 3+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing and previous experience in publishing / content industry will be preferred
- Experience in executing paid social media campaigns on various platforms
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe, Canva, etc.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail & Problem solving skills
- Excellent understanding of all social media platforms
- Must have understanding & knowhow of various marketing and analytical tools
- Experience of SEO & Content Marketing will be added advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- A sense of ownership and ability to work independently
- Ability to think out of box, fast learner and a team player
- Building the company's business through online marketing campaigns across all digital marketing channels.
- Contributing towards creating growth strategies which include but are not limited to, SEO, email marketing, website marketing etc.
- Delivering compelling content for marketing on various online platforms.
- Working on keyword strategy to improve company branding.
- Managing the company's presence on social media platforms.
- Coordinating as well as analyzing and presenting reports to a number of stakeholders.
- Contributing ideas and strategies towards actively maintaining the brand identity online.
- Assisting in strategy formulation which will lead to building professional connections with consumers.
- Understanding and analyzing the past trends and also current drivers of growth will lead to achieving future goals.
What you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in growth marketing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media advertising and online marketing.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with multiple stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Defining marketing strategy to support the company’s growth trajectory
- Responsible for developing, executing and delivering the company's digital / online marketing strategy, planning and budget to include online, new media, web and e-commerce to drive the business forwards through key marketing channels
- Designing, implementing and managing online marketing programs focusing on building awareness and customer acquisition
- Leveraging data and analytics to deliver strong marketing efficiencies and creating an advantaged digital marketing effort
- Managing SEO and SEM
- Building and owning the brand while generating positive buzz in and around the platform
- Leveraging a "Test & Control" approach to constantly improve program results and increasing the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability
- Proposing new marketing program ideas and then securing support from stakeholders to fund and execute these programs
- Updating with the new trends and processes on marketing and using the same to push the company’s marketing agenda
- Evaluating the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated revenue targets
- “Listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of the company
- Focussing on increasing life cycle value of customers
- Identifying and automating processes to improve efficiencies
- Working closely with the Technology team on automating marketing initiatives
- Using data and reports to make evidence-based marketing decisions
- Suggesting changes and improvements
- Contributing as a member of the leadership team to the business decisions of the company
- Hiring leading, training and mentoring a team of marketers and ensuring their performance and retention
- Forecasting the demand based on empirical analysis and relaying the info to the manufacturing team to ensure adequate supply
What you must have:
- Masters in marketing or equivalent. Additional Certifications will be a plus
- Experience in the same industry in preferable
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Conversant with digital marketing tools
- Deep understanding of technology
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand,product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal)
Digital Marketing Executive duties and responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
Digital Marketing Executive requirements
- 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 2 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 2years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Must Have Solar Industries Exerience in Digital Marketing
The Role :
- Formulate an exhaustive digital marketing strategy for all the products offered by the Taxmann Group
- Design, build and maintain social media presence for the organisation
- Measure and improve performance of all digital marketing campaigns with proper reports
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Evaluate emerging technologies & provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption, where appropriate
- Build marketing automation campaigns using the right tools to increase engagement and revenues
Roll-Out, Execution and Alliances :
- Responsible for planning and executing digital marketing campaigns to grow online business and revenues
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendors to grow the eCommerce and digital channels
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Project Management :
- Work with internal and external stakeholders for building new platforms/websites/apps as per business requirements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Offer inputs to the web management team for continuous site improvements to better metrics of digital platforms
Desired Profile :
- 5+ years of experience in the domain of Digital Marketing
- Post Graduate in Marketing from a reputed B School
- Proven experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, email marketing, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of using web analytics tools/ ad serving tools
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend
scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends (such as
voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital
Out of Home, etc.)
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and med iaexperts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum experience of 1-3 years in a digital performance marketing.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.