Guide sales teams on how to market digital products
Contributing to global marketing strategies for products
Assist in drafting marketing copy for websites and maintaining activity on these websites
Liaising with software developers to enable search engine optimization
Analyzing web traffic to company websites and providing monthly reports
Liaising with web and graphic designers to create visually effective software
Creating and maintaining social networking channels
Assist in drafting internet friendly write-ups for email marketing campaigns
Assist in Creating brochures and other printed materials to supplement online products
Communicating key information relating to digital products to non-digital marketing colleagues
Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
Taking care of everything from Wordpress, SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
Attending conferences, product launches and networking events
About techizer tech solution pvt. ltd.
For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a YouTube Growth Manager, you will be responsible for the YouTube channel of the company from end-to-end.
What you will do:
- Taking responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the company's YouTube channel with 42k+ subscribers and millions of views.
- Devising and implementing content strategy, video optimization, subscriber growth and viewership growth for the company's existing and newly created YouTube channels.
- Researching on what content is performing well on YouTube as well as other platforms, in order to strategize on the content requirement.
- Collaborating with the internal content team to ensure a continuous pipeline of content as per programming.
- Developing data-driven recommendations, organizing and analyzing data to form actionable plans and create KPIs.
- Auditing existing channel to uncover short and long term recommendations to improve audience engagement and growth metrics.
- Leading creation of recurring reports on the impact of rollout and optimization efforts against established benchmarks.
- Overseeing all written editorials across all videos, channel home-page, community and any off-site blogging/promotion to ensure consistently excellent standards.
- Working on optimization of channel and video content viz. Titles, tags, descriptions, playlist, thumbnails, homepage, etc.
- Developing creative and effective engagement strategies with the subscriber base for continuous engagement on videos as well as community engagement.
- Using SEO/SMM tools and learning to grow the channel organically.
What you need to know / have:
- 3+ years of experience in content marketing and YouTube growth.
- Proven track record of managing channel with 100k subscribers and demonstrated ability to grow the channel.
- Experience using SEO/SMM Tools like YouTube Analytics, Google Analytics, VidIQ, Tube buddy, etc.
- Extensive experience working within the YouTube CMS and with YouTube/Google analytics.
- In-depth understanding of audience retention metrics (e.g. Average view duration vs. % completion, watch time).
- Experience leveraging/ implementing In-video programming mechanisms (e.g. link cards and end screens).
- Ability to keep up with ever-changing YouTube eco-system and new features.
- Successful track record of conceptualizing and developing benchmarks, KPIs and ability to report insights and KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Cross-platform Video SEO knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills, attention to detail and deadlines.
- Team Management experience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and determination to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of E-learning/Ed-Tech industry preferred.
● A proven track record of successful paid marketing campaigns
● In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search,
retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content
distribution and placement networks
● Hands-on experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Flexible working in US Shift hours from time to time
Best place to hide a dead body is page two of Google.
So., We are looking for SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
Exp : Minimum 1 yr
Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
Research and analyze competitor advertising links
Develop and implement link building strategy
Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Proven SEO experience
Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Our client is an expert in education financing and counselling related to higher studies abroad. They help students to understand about scholarships in various colleges abroad, whether they are eligible and how to apply for such esteemed institutions. Their dedicated page enlists every scholarship available across the globe, apart from other facilities required by students like visa counselling, forex, accommodation, Peer contacts etc.
They also offer the best resources for exams like IELTS, TOEFL and GRE apart from organising webinars and events to connect with industry experts, alumni and fellow students - that helps to prepare for these travels, loans and more. Partnered with the most prominent Banking and non-banking financiers, the team is led by FinTech-experienced IIT Kanpur alumni, passionate about offering sustainable financial offerings.
As a Sr SEO Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, and be responsible for executing company’s SEO - with a high degree of independence.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing the SEO strategies for 10X growth YOY
- Coordinating with the content team and the tech team to get the work done
- Identifying the key resource needed to achieve the targets and hiring them independently
- Understanding the customer experience and its impact on the SEO
What you need to have:
- Has proven track record in the SEO
- Must be well-versed with SEO, and has meaningful experience in the domain.
- Is informed on the new developments in the industry all the time and can pivot the plans accordingly
- While candidates from all companies are welcome, those with prior SEO experience in the edtech / fintech / overseas education market will get extra points in the evaluation process.
Technical know-how required: WordPress, Canva or any other design tool, Any CRM preferably Zoho, Mailchimp or any other email marketing software, All Google tools(AdWords, analytics, console, tag manager)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Brainstorming creative ideas for marketing campaigns
Understand Annual OKRs and drive marketing initiatives in a creative and optimum manner
Undertake sales enablement along with external stakeholders and sales team
Define and run Marketing automation with CRM
Set up GTM Campaigns in lines with the brand positioning of QDC
Run inbound and outbound campaigns in order to achieve high MQLs and conversions
Demonstrate high expertise in various areas: content development and optimization, social media, email marketing, etc
Analyze marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
Work closely with sales team to implement and execute campaigns and achieve results
Cooperate and work in sync with other departments to achieve MQL Targets
Work with external agencies like developers and designers
If you are someone fast paced who can handle all the above responsibilities and be a torch bearer in the marketing department at QDC, apply for this role now!
In return, we can promise you innumerous growth and a highly flexible work environment.
Skills required: Attention to detail, Leadership, Content Writing, Graphic Designing, Data Analysis and Reporting
Experience required: More than 6 months of experience
We're looking for hard-working digital marketers to help us grow faster. As a Digital Marketer at CloudQA, you will:
- Implement marketing strategies to scale lead generation
- Update and optimize the website regularly for conversion
- Work in collaboration with freelance content writers to blog high-quality content
- Help the team with sales collaterals
- Engage potential customers via our social media accounts
- A strong communicator
- Data-driven decision maker
- Meticulous when it comes to details
- Customer obsessed
- Team player
Our client is a digital marketing consultancy, services and training company. As digital marketing partners, they help businesses leverage the online space, through effective and profitable online marketing strategies, through various internet marketing techniques. Their team includes professionals who are experts of this field and have experience of carrying out successful campaigns for SMB and MNCs across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and India. They focus on providing quality training and high impact consultancy on Digital Marketing.
The company co-founded by two Ex-Googlers, has currently launched India's first digital marketing simulation tool, allowing students and professionals to get hands-on experience in all major global search platforms like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. by playing with virtual money and learning the real time optimization for higher conversion rate and better ROI.
- Performing research and data analysis in coordination with the client business needs and optimising website content accordingly.
- Providing SEO analysis of websites and web pages.
- Performing research and analysis on competitor ranking positions.
- Providing recommendations and strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals.
- Implementing link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Assisting in preparing content strategies for posting in different platforms
- Establishing partnerships at scale for link building
- Monitoring client Analytics Dashboard and prepare reports for clients in easy to understand format.
- Working closely with technical team to meet client goals.
- Tracking and evaluating SEO performance of clients across all major search engines.
- Keeping abreast with latest trends in SEO as well as new marketing tools entering
- Maintaining quality standards of work output of SEO technical and content team.
What you need to have:
- 4 to 6 years previous experience in SEO, Digital marketing
- Experience in various SEO techniques and tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
We are a young 4 people start-up. Looking for someone who is passionate about working in an early-stage start-up, works hard, takes responsibility and is a fast learner. We would ideally want someone who wants to be invested in the company and its goal, and hence would compensate a part of the salary with ESOPs.
Responsibilities and Duties
>> Designing Campaigns: understanding brand requirements, selecting influencers, designing a content strategy for influencers
>> Campaign Management: executing your designed marketing campaign via influencers, monitoring performance, liaising with the brand/client
>> Community Management: growing the community of influencers, managing influencers, resolving their concerns and training/helping them perform better
We at Opa Reviews, help brands spread word-of-mouth by activating thousands of micro-influencers to create review content on social media platforms. This voluminous, rich, influential content deserves its own platform to help people shop. Our aim is to be that social review platform.
IIT Bombay graduate, 2nd-time entrepreneur, 4 yrs of work-ex in marketing, sales, management consulting and product management
WeWork, Chromium, JVLR, Powai