In today’s marketing-dependent consumer world, businesses demand innovative brand solutions and our client is engaged in providing brand solutions across businesses. They import renowned global brands & distribute the same. They have a dedicated eCommerce practice to build digital retail footprints for their brands in India. They focus on major categories under FMCG such as F&B, Personal care, etc. and also Home & Fabric Care.
Founded in 2003, our client has over 250 Pan-India Distributors and more than 300 SKUs. They deal with 25+ brands and some of the brands are Mogu Mogu, SAN REMO, Simpkins, Moccona, OMINO BIANCO, etc.
As a Assistant Manager Content, you will be responsible for creating impactful content across all digital platforms.
What you will do:
- Translating complex communication to Intuitive, engaging and effective form
- Writing marketable content on all digital domains
- Being responsible to audit and edit content
- Regularly producing content as per need and requirement
- Thriving in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and prioritizing and pivoting accordingly to the current work demand
- Generating fresh story concepts, narrative arcs, and creative themes
- Creating content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Working closely with brands globally
- Actively engaging in social media to promote our brands & content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Ability to think beyond operational hurdles
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and meet deadlines with agreed timelines & parameters
- Prior experience working in an early-stage start-up
- Proficiency in MS Excel and/or Google spreadsheets
CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
| Working with the Head of Marketing, Digital & SEO team to build and drive our inbound organic growth, through the development and execution of deep and wide content strategies
| A typical week in this role will include driving your team of content writers to produce high-quality SEO and thought leadership content, track and analyse the performance, identify channels of dissemination - with the end outcome being lead generation
| You will also be responsible for the ideation and creation of Email, social media, presentations and other collateral as required by other functions
Desired Experience & Skills
| You’ve worked for 4+ years as a content marketer/strategist, and work actively with the Google Ecosystem of platforms
| You continue to write, and seek to be a contributing writer - work required
| You bring a good understanding of Legal, Taxation and Compliances for small businesses (any one of these are highly desired but not mandatory - in case you don’t have the exposure, a good understanding of writing to a small business audience is required)
| You can demonstrate how you would measure content marketing success
| You work closely with SEO and PPC teams to jointly drive the strategy
| You’ve led a small team, or desire to be a leader
- Day-to-day management of campaigns and ensuring brand consistency
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness across all social media channels
- Create and implement social media strategies With specific aims toward user acquisition, increase in market cap, and increase in Assets under management
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology
- Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Strategically pick, launch and expand Brand Presence on new social media platforms, based on ideal customer profile and keeping demographics in mind
- Oversee influencer marketing and influencer relationships aimed at specific, measurable outcomes that achieve the larger aims of the company
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences, ideal content formats for the acquisition of different demographics, and set up campaigns for the same
- Staying ahead of the curve with industry trends and strategies
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Foster and deepen relationships with partners in the ecosystem by celebrating their milestones, positive interaction on their posts through comments on platforms such as Twitter, etc.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure consistent and impactful campaign execution
- Proven work experience
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience
You take care of our business we will take care of you,
- We make sure are you are growing professionally with quarterly goals and appraisals.
- Health is wealth, so we provide health insurance
- Stand on Top - Employee professional development program
- Gold benefits and Internet allowance
- Welcoming a new member in the family is a great please so we provide maternity and paternity leave
And much more...
- As a Content Writer, the candidate will work on devising strategies for content creation to create one of the largest doubts solving platform
- Identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor content creation activities and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders
- keep a close on content creation, along with using project management tools, essential documentation, and necessary reporting
- The candidate will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing content systems to create new mappings to further improve content consumption on the platform
- The candidate will also work on designing creative teaching methodologies and strategic interventions to personalize the experience of learning while focusing on efficient outcomes
- The candidate will work on creating Guidelines and set processes for zero- error content creation, and setting QA/review processes
- Planning and managing creative content production pipeline using project management tools, essential documentation and necessary reporting
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, and blogs
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Create quirky content for Insta, Facebook posts.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing (Preferred)
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
Job Summary: --
- Should be fluent in English (Written & Verbal)
- Create high-quality content
- Create and Execute Social Media strategy and roadmap.
- Proficient in handling Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, G+, Youtube)
- Interact with Followers daily
- Well versed with various KPIs, Reports.
- Well versed with latest Social Media Tools and Trends
- Must be Creative Thinker, Detail Oriented, Smart & Hardworking
- Responsibilities and Duties: --
- Must be able to manage Multiple Brand's Pages
- Able to build trending content for social media
- Use of Social Media monitoring tools (Hootsuite, Instagram followers, Crowdfire, etc)- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Reporting
- Goal to increase the number of followers, brand awareness, and website visitors- Should be detailed focused.
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications: -
- Handling Social Media platforms, Able to build trending content for social media, Social Media monitoring tools.
- Fast Growth
- Metro Connectivity (Walking Distance from Noida sec 15 or sec 16 Metro)
- Friendly Culture
- Minimum 1 Year Contract