Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies to businesses.
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Chief of Staff, Founders’ Office
We are opening up hiring for a role which offers a unique opportunity to work directly with the founders at Card91 to shape key strategies related to PMF, partnerships and product design, define product roadmap and raise capital. Essentially a whatever-it-takes approach to assist founders on key business aspects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work directly with the founders to fundraise, solve key product problems and develop new revenue channels.
- Conduct customer conversations, carry out market and industry research and devise strategies to increase NPS
- Build a partner ecosystem that can help us in shaping our product roadmap and unlocking growth opportunities.
- Research, develop and implement a strategy to be abreast with competition globally and figure out potential partnership opportunities.
- Develop and build relationships across the data ecosystem to further help us strengthen our business.
- Run near term experiments and projects for immediate impact, as well as build mid to long-term capabilities for the organisation.
Experience and Qualifications
- An experience of 4 to 6 years working as a Management/Strategy consultant and/or formulating strategy in a fast paced high growth start-up.
- A prior experience in investment banking/fund raising is a must.
- Master in Business Administration, preferably from a top-tier business school.
- Experience working in Financial Services Industry or Fintech is preferred.
- Must have excellent presentation skills along with top verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication
What’s on offer
- Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
- Opportunities to learn and interact directly with the founders and with other payment industry leaders
- Competitive renumeration, stock options, group health insurance & PF
- Other office perks of being part of an early-stage start-up
- Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore