NOTE: Please apply only if - a) You've founding team or founder experience. b) You're from IIT/IIM/NIT/BITS. c) You've graduated in 2021/2022/2023 ONLY.
Location: Anywhere in India
Timing: US timing
About the Role
We are building our founding team and are looking for folks who are excited to get their hands dirty in a 0 to 1 journey. If you are expecting a working playbook that you can scale, the company is probably not the right fit for you at this point. However, if you are excited about creating the playbook from scratch, we would love to hear from you
You will directly work with the founders.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can take up the challenge to build a global fintech from the ground up. As the hustler in team, you'll need to possess a strong drive, take ownership of your work, and have an insatiable desire to take action and make things happen
You will work closely with marketing, product, sales, and design teams and play a pivotal role in shaping our growth trajectory. You will be required to:
- Set up process for Outbound prospecting (reach out/follow up) via different channels.
- Inbound conversion - Set up and own inbound leads via automated follow up communication.
- Run custom campaigns e.g., writing to VCs for intros to their portfolio companies, writing to conference attendees, scraping forums and communities for relevant leads etc.
- Collaborate with industry leaders/influencers to organize webinars; conceptualize the topics of discussion based on pain points of TG and find creative ways to market the webinar.
- Work with long form content writer to create whitepapers, eBooks, templates and other resources that add value to our TG.
- Conceptualize, co-create and distribute newsletters.
- SEO - Make the company rank #1 for relevant short and long tail keywords.
- Partnerships - Forge strategic partnerships that drive revenue.
- Community - Build & nurture a close-knit community of potential/existing customers.
- Drive channels such as G2 and marketplace listings to get inbound flow.
- Get involved in other go-to-market efforts once the outbound playbook is optimized.
- Product Marketing: Product launches, Explainer videos, exploring engineering as marketing, etc.
- Organic Marketing: Blog posts, social media, Newsletters, SEO etc.
- Email Marketing: Manage lists, track opens, deliverability, domain blacklisting etc.
- Content Creation: Write content to educate internal and external stakeholders on product features and benefits.
- 6 to 24 months of experience building a startup, doing consulting/venture capital, or working in a go-to-market/growth role.
- Solid hustle and entrepreneurial mindset; Thrive under the uncertainty that comes with an early-stage setup.
- Passion for learning new products and industries - excited to dive into the nitty-gritty technical details.
- Strong problem-solving ability and performance/metrics-driven thinking without missing creativity.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and do the grunt work in the early days.
- Adaptable to work across time zones to cater to a global customer base.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in driving cross-functional initiatives, and also working independently.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and add value immediately in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented with extremely good follow-up skills, self-driven, and proactive.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, tools used to plan and measure SEO results.
- Self-driven individual with high ownership and strong work ethic.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience is a huge plus.
- Not taking yourself too seriously :)
Good to Have
- Experience catering to CFO persona is a plus.
- Familiarity with billing systems, CPQ and accounting systems is a plus.
- Experience building a small team of interns is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About A SaaS Company
About the Role
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual with a proven track record to independently solve problems to work in our Founder’s Office and report directly to the CEO. As a strategist, consultant and implementer, successful candidate will drive multiple projects across growth, technology and product. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a business consulting role, with a special focus on executive.
Serve as liaison between the CEO, executives, senior leaders for project updates, proposals, and planning. Independently lead multiple high stake projects that impact the PnL across Growth, Technology, Operations and Product Oversee daily operations through collaboration with senior management and department leaders, performing an array of administrative tasks from managing calendars, generating correspondence, maintaining hard copy and electronic files, planning, and coordinating annual corporate meetings, and scheduling facilities.
Build and develop relationships with all employees for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help to define new operational strategies, working with CEO and executives on special projects. Willingness to develop and learn subject matter expertise in healthcare, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications.
Ex Consultants from McKinsey/ Bain/ BCG or other top tier consulting firms will be preferred
Undergraduate/ Postgraduate from top tier engineering schools like IIT/ BITs/ IIM/ ISB within 1-4 years experience will be preferred
Minimum 2 years prior experience in strategy consulting or strong experience in leading PnL at a high growth startups or equally analytical roles preferred.
Strong analytical ability, with excellent track record as an independent problem solver. Ability to understand large amounts of data to problem find the issue and crisply communicating to CEO will be a given. Adept at MS Excel & PPT
Extremely agile, and enjoys working in a highly dynamic environment where there is pressure to deliver on business outcomes. Wants to be legendary every day.
Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
Role: Chief of Staff
Qrata matches top talent with global career opportunities from the world’s leading digital companies including some of the world’s fastest growing startups using Qrata’s talent marketplaces.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Established in 2006, our client is the leading manufacturer of components and system solutions provider for Alternative Gas Fuel Systems to the automotive industry in India.
Leading OEMs nationwide use our client's high-pressure components and fuel systems on their CNG Vehicles, with 6 out of 10 CNG passenger cars and 8 out of 10 CNG buses in India equipped with products supplied by Greenfuel. Our components and systems are validated through on-field usage, and are the only ones in the country to have satisfactorily proven themselves on more than 600,000 CNG vehicles which have cumulatively run more than 25 billion kms, thus establishing our leadership in the industry.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
Acts as a strategic advisor to the Founder and senior management team, helping them identify priorities, strategically align their time with these priorities, and revisit these regularly to assess progress.
Ensure focus on strategic initiatives of the organization so that they are not lost on urgent and daily transactions. Drive time management for the Founder around these areas of focus
Manage presentation of MIS data, creation of formats and preparing anomaly reports for Founder.
Do End to End program management for strategic projects.
Create GTM strategies for global and Indian markets.
Prepare PPT’s for Founder.
Create strategy roadmap with founder and work on presenting and understanding future market direction.
Key Result Areas are used to drive alignment, focus, agility, and business rhythm to achieve our strategic and business goals
Identify risks associated with goals for the Founder and bring them front and center to find mitigation plans and support the Founder in implementing them.
Act as an Accountability partner to the Founder to ensure all commitments are
met in time.
Act as a key thought partner, brainstorming & identifying solutions to challenges.
Manage a variety of long-term, cross-organizational projects
Represents Founder in meetings through various communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
Acts as the liaison between Founder and other executives, clients, and stakeholders to ensure consistent communication and ensuring involvement or decision-making at the proper time.
Participates with the Founder and senior management team in strategic planning, policy development, and decision-making.
Ensures timely and effective completion of projects and initiatives of the Founder.
Determines & drives key performance indicators and how to measure team performance.
Your attention to detail and ability to stay on top of multiple things must be exceptional
You must be able to multitask and drive programs or projects from ideation to execution
You must have great people skills, and be a highly collaborative team player
Be extremely sharp and logical, with a strong sense of curiosity to always learn more
High energy, strategic thinker with a data-driven, and analytical approach to solving problems
Excels at building relationships and networks; influences others to achieve outcomes.
Systems and process-thinker; loves creating order out of chaos.
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
response to market conditions. Support developing
the pricing strategy formulation to remain
competitive and enhance profitability. Analyze
competition and industry trend.
Develop pricing strategy across various product lines to position the products based on value and competitive
Develop Methodology for calculating List Price, Price Floor, Price ceiling for various product lines within various
market segments in relation to the value. Maintain corporate price list and periodically update appropriately
Develop tools for estimating cost for quotes for new products.
Transition the organization from cost plus pricing model to value pricing model
Develop value pricing model and implement it for all new products.
Define approval standards and processes
Perform financial evaluation to assess pricing action effectiveness
Lead the Price increase process/change management process for the organization. Work with sales, management,
and product managers to implement the Price changes into the market and to product
Business cases for new pricing proposals
Bespoke pricing proposals with authority matrix and compliance
Conduct training on pricing to sales teams
Propose new models and product features to improve gross margin and increase revenue
Conduct field research including competition analysis, industry analysis , trend tracking and develop Insights based
Develop a methodology to identify margin leakages and recommend approaches of improvement
Perform partnering with buyers, product managers and sales department to ensure integrated profit maximizing
approach to market
Analyse financial impact of price approach in view of overall history as well as profitability of customer
Top line revenue growth
Average revenue per contract
Customer acquisition cost
8 yrs overall experience with at least 3
years in a similar role
Graduation in a relevant stream
- In depth knowledge of pricing
strategies, processes, initiatives and
creating pricing process
- Experience in SaaS pricing models
and Value based pricing
- Proficiency in Data Mining
- Good understanding of the business
- Numerical data
- Analytical mind with a strategic ability
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of Financial Statements
- Excellent communication, negotiation
and stakeholder management skills
- Responsible for Strategic planning process, long term trends, outlook and competitive intelligence
- Evaluating qualitative & quantitative analysis of market trends involving competitive landscape, and product dynamics to highlight productivity improvements, growth opportunities and new markets related to new age technologies such as AR/VR, IoT, AI, etc.
- Should be the thinking partner to the management, involving thinking through diverse strategic issues across businesses and functions
- Analysing and presenting of relevant organization data, analysing business plans and strategies; financial and marketing research
- Providing solutions basis analysis of data and generations of reports and regular intervals
- Compiling information on industry trends; Tracking industry growth and conducting competitor analysis and providing an opinion and insight based on this research
- Analysing a potential industry/opportunity/market/client and give inputs to the management and the sales and marketing team to providing all the pre-sales support to the team
- Accompanying the team for a meeting business meeting/event on need basis
- Recognising opportunities and partners to have alliances for the short term as well as long term growth of the organisation
- Overlooking Project Management, Client Management and/or anything else that the business may require to be done for the organisational growth
What you need to have:
- Experience in consulting background and/or with experience in a corporate houses strategy office
- MBA from Tier 2 colleges preferred
- Ability to multitask with exposure to corporate planning and business intelligence and strong project management skills
- Should be a strong problem solver with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Manage the end-to-end recruitment process efficiently with team members for one of the Business Units.
• Manage a team of 5-6 recruiters.
• Track & report key metrices and analyses data to make decisions and optimize hiring results.
• Developing recruiting plan / strategies to ensure job openings are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Managing and evaluating external recruiting agencies/vendors.
• Stakeholder management.
• Salary negotiation with candidates.
• Work as in individual contributor for strategic roles.
• Initiating various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards and managing & delivering them on a periodic basis.
• Must have experience of working in the IT hiring industry for 12 years, and in a corporate setup for 7-8 years.
• Should have worked in a fast-paced culture and SLA driven.
• Must have very good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills are essential.
• Should be willing to go extra mile to fulfil organizational hiring objectives.
We're looking for a Performance Marketer to drive our strategic product and technology vision on the growth and platform side of products. Evaluate the customer touch-points and growth levers in our onboarding product. Define, drive and modify traffic and growth metrics for the organization. Be responsible for building and executing new initiatives and roadmaps. Manage product lifecycle from ideation to launch and beyond. Salary up to 35 LPA
🙋What makes you a good fit?
- Minimum 2 years of experience working on building products or problem-solving in a B2B domain.
- Relevant product experience in growth products, onboarding journeys, retention and engagement journeys
- The drive to build products with an insight-first approach but at the same time a track record of boldly pursuing intuitions and validating them via experimental outcomes.
- Data orientation, analytical skills, and an ability to interpret everything in terms of measurement.
- Comfort with ambiguity, belief in first principles, and the skill to transform broad ideas into action plans via high bias for action
- Unnoticeable cross-functional stakeholder management.
- Business acumen to appreciate and understand levers for business growth and profitability.
- Preference to work independently.
Our client is a producer of superior quality products. Our client is the largest single location manufacturing facility in India with certifications of ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 along with other product specific certifications.
What you will do:
- Tracking progress of any new initiatives and present business
- Supporting CEO in communications by preparing presentations and financial statements
- Researching on the current trends/ business models
- Helping prepare for meetings and accurately recording minutes from the same
- Preparing and analyzing required data and reports
- Coordinating with all department heads for the tasks given by CEO
- Being in charge of all the periodic communications from the CEO's office
- Ensuring for the timely relevant escalations
- Managing bandwidth and assisting the CEO in prioritization
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in plant preferred
- Age : 35 years and above
- Females are preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (word, excel, powerpoint), SAP, setting up video interviews, Gsuite, vlookup hlookup
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with people at various levels in the organisation
- Knowledge of short-hand is preferred
- Should have a good experience selling IT sales services in the USA/Europe region
- Should have knowledge of IT services like Web services, Cloud Services, Mobile Technology.
- Experience working in B2B Sales
- Create and implement sales strategies in line with the company's growth objectives
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with global accounts, to maximize sales
- The ability to write reports and proposals
- Comfortable working in different time zones to connect with our target audience
- Experience working with end-to-end sales from lead generation to lead conversion.
- Proven track record for closing new deals with both large and mid-size companies
- Knowledge of Demand generation
- Lead generation skills for IT services projects
- Develop and execute strategies to expand inbound lead/demand generation
- Must have good working experience in Upwork, Freelance.com, PeoplePerHour
- Good communication skills verbal as well as written is must
TM1 Lead Engineer
The Lead Engineer should have good communication skills and is able to work with colleagues in Change delivery and Finance Users.
The Lead Engineer should have a very good understanding of Financial Statements.
As the Lead Engineer you might be working across different projects simultaneously 9+ Years TM1 Development experience Expertise in developing end to end solutions from ground up in TM1 Ability to design secure, scalable, configurable and modular solutions Expertise in applying optimisations both for performance and configuration Highly proficient in all aspects of TM1 development and Infrastructure
|| Expert in IBM Planning Analytics 2.0 Expert in development on PAW and PAX Highly proficient in developing TM1 Rest API based solutions Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, Excel, Visual Basic, relational databases Must have good verbal communication skills
– Ability to work across geographies
A self-motivated, confident team player who leads by example and provides guidance to others DevOps and Agile engineering practitioner, test driven development Excellent communication skills & team player