Executive Assistant for CEO /Directors
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to Directors. Arrange and handle all logistics for Board meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of Board Secretary. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Work on creating and implementing business strategy for business growth and transformation projects while working closely with CEO.
- Ensure readiness with timely & quality output (presentations / data analytics) for all internal & external requirements/reviews
- Prepare informative Reports for decision-making.
- Preparation of executive summaries of meeting and proposals.
- Develop a good understanding of business
- Analyzing competition and market trends
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature.
- Prioritize and determine the appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3- 7 years of experience in EA profile
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support and troubleshooting; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Decent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, community leaders, donors, and funded partners.
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
About Decimal Point Analytics
About the company:Our client is Entertainment Network owns 73 frequencies and is advertising partner for another 3, across 63 cities, making it India’s largest private FM radio broadcaster.
SOME BEST THINGS ABOUT THE JOB:
· Opportunity to work on leading brands across all categories
· Opportunity to work on interesting ideas and concepts by engaging closely with the creative team of Mirchi
WHAT YOUR DAY JOB LOOKS LIKE:
· Brand Solution – Lead conversation with the clients/agencies for all digital content-led initiatives such as sponsorships, IP creation, alliances, co-branded videos, influencer-led & celeb-led content, social media amplification etc.
· Client Servicing – Interact with clients for briefs, approvals, campaign execution and feedback.
· Work closely with a internal and external creative teams to ideate basis client brief.
· Assist in execution of the campaign by working closely with internal and external execution partners.
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to identify advertisers marketing objectives and suggest relevant digital products.
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong branding focus
· Understanding of local advertising landscape & language is mandatory
Truww is a technology platform providing end-to-end home interiors. Through technology, we are leading in providing customized beautiful designs, delivered at lightning speed to customers. Our shortest TAT is 30 days - the fastest in the industry.
Designers are the backbone of our success. We are the most designer-friendly interior design platform, we believe in creative designing supported through unbeatable technology. Our full-stack platform ensures:
* Customised designing
* Instant live rendered walkthroughs
* Live pricing
* Automated Working Drawings
* Automated Design to Procurement and production
* Error-free and timely installation
The scale of Operations and Growth Outlook :
- Starting in 2020, Truww has rapidly built one of the best technology platforms for interiors. We are now looking at having the best design community.
- Being bootstrapped, our company is highly frugal. We have a long-term approach and a great culture, we are like a family.
The ideal candidate will have excellent creative thinking skills and be able to create designs based on conversations with a client. The candidate should be confident communicating regularly with the client to assess their needs and be able to adjust a given approach based on feedback. The candidate should maintain familiarity with the interior design landscape and trends to provide the best ideas for clients.
- Create attractive designs and layouts for various projects
- Meet with the client to understand the client's objectives and desires
- Communicate effectively with clients, vendors and teams to address client's needs
- Prepare presentations (3D, 2D,mock-ups and renderings) for clients
- Create quotes for clients and ensure full workflow is followed
- Maintain industry knowledge to stay relevant
- Bachelor's degree 2 - 3 years of experience in related field Proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite
- Should be proficient in SketchUp
- Strong creative and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute
Working Days: Tuesday - Sunday (Monday fixed week off)
Work Timing: 11AM - 7PM
- Design, implement, maintain and improve plumbing systems, equipment selections, specifications and other related processes for commercial, industrial and domestic(multi-family) projects.
- Prepare detailed technical construction drawings, calculations, and specifications for plumbing systems to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards, codes and customer requirements using computer-assisted engineering or design software/ tools. (AutoCAD, REVIT, Navisworks, Trane Trace, Carrier HAP)
- Perform detailed calculations and prepare relevant technical specifications, sequence of operations and details for the project as per customer requirements and existing conditions.
- Knowledge of Codes including but not limited to NYC Building Code, International Codes, Plumbing Code, Energy Code, NFPA Standards, ASHRAE Standards, etc.
- Review design concept, calculations, drawings to the accuracy of design intent, Code Compliance and customer requirements.
- Review Engineering submittals, shop drawings and various construction administration procedures to provide quick turnaround during project's construction phase.
- Develop training modules, calculation procedures and other company tool development methods used in Design & Execution. Train young engineers to conform to standards & improve performances.
- Coordinate with client, project managers and vendors to ensure on time delivery of projects as per schedule and requirements.
- Develop cost estimation & Bill of materials as per design concept.
- Self-motivated & driven with excellent communication skills and basic understanding of Microsoft office, excel, PowerPoint, etc
- Experience – 4+ Years of experience
- Strong in Revit and AutoCAD
- Must have a worked with Building Services.
- Must have worked on International projects, US preferred
- Team handling experience
What we are looking for:
- • Min Qualification Graduation/ MBA/PGDM.
- • At least 2-3 years of Exp in handling hospital operations.
- • Person must have knowledge of admission process/ discharge process.
- • Having good communication skills.
- • Exposure of oncology will be an advantage.
- • Good knowledge of MS office is must
- • Person having knowledge of hospital software would be preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- • OPD Management and Consultants Coordination.
- • Registration and billing
- • Telephone operations.
- • Appointment and Scheduling.
- • Cancelling / rescheduling appointment whenever necessary by calling and informing the concerned patients
- • Information delivery
- • Handling queries, enquiries and coordination with lab & diagnostics
- • Coordinating with inter branch cross functional team.
- • Compiling MIS data and sending it to the concerned operation in charge who oversees consolidating data
- • Service recovery in that Area.
- • Training in the hospital HIS & company modules.
- • Maintaining attendance, leave & delays in absenteeism of the Consultants.
- • Room Readiness & coordinating with IP formalities
- • Inter departmental co-ordination (Wards, H/K, Maintenance, Stores, Admin, IT)
- • Handles patient grievances (regarding waiting period for the Drs and non-availability of appointments)
- • Provide patients with information regarding advised investigations and procedures
- • Assist and direct patients that have come in for health check up
- • Manage and record time spent by patient as mentioned in the standard operating procedure
- • Co-ordinate for timely delivery of the report at the designated counter
- • Maintain service standards as specified in the standard operating procedure
- • Diligently adhere to patient flow-chart and highlight any process related issue to shift supervisor and HOD on shift basis
- • Uphold basic standards of cleanliness of workplace area as well as self-grooming, and demonstrate use of standard phrases and telephone etiquette during all points of customer interface
- • Proactively distribute feedback forms, google, FB review and seek suggestions from patients/attendants
- • Possess comprehensive knowledge of all HIS applications, all instructional manuals and operating procedures applicable to the job profile
- • Effectively utilize all communication systems
- • Building a cordial relation with in house consultant team at the network hospital & coordinating to conduct internal consultant engagement activities.
- • Adhere and contribute to cordial inter and intra team relations
- • Complete any other ad-hoc task assigned by the concerned superior
Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct client meetings and employee training.
- It is not a client-facing role and will be within Internal Frugal Testing role
- The person will be managing groups related to content creation, graphics, lead generation, sales, and overall growth strategy also.
- Very good at taking Standup meetings
- Use of MS tools to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical and resource constraints.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and clients addressing each facet of implementation for every project, including an overall rollout plan, timelines, and project assignments.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Assure the project to the best closure.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management.
- Strategic planning, process development, analysis of key performance metrics per PMO standards
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Byju’s, Ola Cabs, Dunzo, Swiggy, Zomato, Uber.
What is common across all of these shining stars of Indian Startup World? They are the most valued startups of the country. True. They are Unicorns or Soonicorns. That’s also true. They are changing the game and consumer behavior in their respective segments. Correct!
But there is one small detail common across these. CupShup was fortunate enough to partner with all of these brands during nascent/early stages of their journey and we are still helping them reach their audience pan India!
CupShup, a 7 year old RoI-focused growth partner to startups and brands like HUL, Marico, SBI, ICICI, have been a major contributor in scaling the biggest names in the startup world. We are proud to contribute in our small way in taking these brands to its target audience in an innovative way and make a name for ourselves to rely upon in the process. We are a 200 member team spread across 12 cities of the country which specializes in scaling up the brands quickly. CupShup is a 360 degree growth partner with offerings across Creative, Digital and Offline marketing that provides a seamless planning, marketing budget allocation and execution to reach brand goals. CupShup has helped more than 300 brands scale up to its potential across the country and currently we are scaling up a cohort of 45 brands.
We need more hands on the deck! People who are fascinated by the entrepreneurial zeal that has gripped our country and hustle that goes behind the scenes. If you are a hustler who wants to understand and be part of the sea change that India is witnessing and wants to be a part of a dynamic team.
CupShup is on a mission to brew innovation and delight all stakeholders, i.e., Clients, Employees, and Partners by creating value at each stage of their journey. Join us to create the tomorrow that we all will be proud of. Let’s brew Innovation!
JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
only Insurance Sector
● Creating insurance and sales related courses and curriculum
● Designing courses based on customers’ needs and understanding
● Using a good blend of different E-learning formats like videos, pdfs, flashcards, etc
● Designing different levels of digital learning paths for the user based on their previous understanding
● Research and content creation for video content, ebooks, podcasts, microlearning etc
● Strong understanding of insurance and personal finance
● Experience working with either content or training in an insurance company
● Experience in creating eLearning modules
● Hands-on experience in analyzing customer needs and creating content and solutions based on the same
● Software Proficiency on Articulate 360, (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio), Camtasia, Captivate is an add on
● Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel )
● Ability to write content that is clear, concise, and grammatically correct
● Ability to self-manage multiple development projects and deadlines
● A basic understanding of spoken Hindi would be helpful
● Ability to work in a team environment
● Ability to take feedback and incorporate it into the development of projects
Should have excellent problem solving and programming skills in Python/Java.
Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
Should have the ability to express their design ideas and thoughts.
Should have the zeal and adaptability to learn new technology frameworks.
Should have passed out in 2020 or is passing out in 2020 and have consistently scored above 75% or CGPA of 8.