- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Attend educational conferences
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train other in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
- Adhere to rules and regulations
- Present to Senior Management
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Sizzle is an exciting new startup that’s changing the world of gaming. At Sizzle, we’re building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube streams.
For this role, we're looking for someone that ideally loves to watch video gaming content on Twitch and YouTube. Specifically, you will help reach out to gaming streamers via social media, discord, and direct messaging. You will educate them on our service and help in getting them signed up.
- Create social media posts targeting streamers
- Handle direct outreach to gaming streamers (e.g. direct message) on Twitter, Discord, TikTok, Instagram or other channels
- Can access all social media sites without restrictions
- Help with other marketing tasks as directed
You should have the following qualities:
- Gamer that plays a lot of games and watches a lot of streamers
- Very well-versed in social media
- Has excellent written English and knows how to write exciting posts
- Is involved in community management, especially Discord
- Enjoys cold outreach and generating interest in a new product
- Has a good attitude
- Willing to work hard and deliver results
Work Experience: 0 years to 3 years
About SizzleSizzle is building AI to automate gaming highlights, directly from Twitch and YouTube videos. Sizzle works with gaming streamers and esports teams and leagues to help them manage their social channels. Sizzle is available at http://www.sizzle.gg/" target="_blank">www.sizzle.gg.
2. Work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced energetic environment
3. Work on special feature content as needed in luxury
4. Help the editorial team generate fresh ideas for features
The current location preferred : Pune
● Excellent written and oral communication skills
● Strong vocabulary along with impeccable spelling and grammar
● Understanding of what makes content compelling especially web content or blogs
● Good analytical skills and an ability to present information in a proper format
● Passionate about interacting with students and colleges to gather unique information
● Ability to write interesting, relevant content
● Create new text and video content for our app and website
● Moderate reviews and other user generated content submitted by millions of users
● Increase key performance metrics like time on page and bounce rate
● Reach out to students and colleges to generate content which users need
● Work closely with technical team to improve consumption of content
Key skills: Content writing, primary and secondary research, moderation, web content creation
We are a team of 3 founders, previously co-founders of the used car platform, Truebil. At Truebil, we worked together for 5 years and built a category defining user experience for used car buyers solving the problem of trust at scale. Truebil was the largest used car retail brand in
India when it was acquired by Spinny in 2020.
💰 Crypso is backed by leading angels and micro VCs in India.
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for rockstar individuals who are passionate to create impact, excited to work in an early stage startup, love to take responsibility & ownership, and curious to learn. You'll be working closely with founders, participate in building product ground up, and grow with the company's growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on millions of crypto traders.
🛠 Core Skill needed
● Lead Content strategy & Community team to ensure smooth functioning of content operations
● Design Incentive structure to onboard tons of creators/Influencers on the platform to kickstart initial user engagement
● Understand user behaviour across social community and build relevant content strategy
● Keen to learn about crypto/blockchain eco-system is a must since it's a very evolving field and would require immense enthusiasm to understand native crypto behaviour
● Work closely with co-founder to help give shape to relevant product suites on the platform
💼 What kind of work will you do?
● You will build content strategy end to end with co-founders
● You will define content strategy for Crypso
● You'll set the initial guidelines for Content & Brand
- Writing, and editing engaging and compelling thought leadership articles for corporate leaders on LinkedIn & twitter.
- Proofread the content for grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Create monthly content calendars.
- The tone has to be professional.
- Experience: Fresher
- Ability to create innovative social media content.
- Creative thinking and Creative Writing skills.
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- Develop strategies and oversee the implementation of growth marketing campaigns, including focus content marketing, SEO, SEM, social media marketing, and paid advertising
- Understand user journey from first interaction to final conversion and create campaign targeting groups and strategies based on that.
- Conduct secondary research on latest and emerging trends and use cases in adtech (business model changes, applications, tools, platforms)
- Create, track and optimize campaigns across various digital marketing platforms
- Create Hypothesis and rapidly experiment against those hypothesis to consolidate the learnings and apply back to campaigns
- Drive performance across the User Acquisition funnel by optimizing for metrics such as ROAS, CAC, LTV
- Conduct periodic cohort analysis to measure users acquisitions and retention
- Report on campaign performance and improvements
- Develop partnerships with platforms, publishers, intermediaries, affiliate to unlock growth
- Be the SPOC for the client requirements. Proactively lead client discussions
- Understand client’s marketing objectives and translate to campaigns on different Digital Advertising platforms
- Updating clients and internal teams on a regular basis about the performance of the campaigns.
- MBA from Tier 1 Business School
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the same industry
- Experience in running app install campaigns, including tracking In-App purchases across multiple channels
- Experience working with mobile attribution/integration platforms such as AppsFlyer, Singular, Branch, Facebook Analytics, Firebase Analytics and Messaging
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Experience of Digital ad platforms like Google, Facebook, Programmatic
- Experience driving growth in user acquisition, user retention campaigns
We are looking to hire a talented and experienced Video Editor to join our Digital marketing agency. As a video editor, you will be responsible for assembling recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects that accurately reflect the vision of the production director. To ensure success as a video editor, you should have expert knowledge of modern video editing techniques, be able to visualize directorial concepts and work according to a strict time schedule. Ultimately, a top-notch video editor can perfectly translate a director's idea into a beautifully crafted film or video piece, worthy of broadcasting.
- Discover & Scale New Offline Sales Channels to Fuel Growth.
- Monitor Daily / Weekly Business Conversion Funnels and Drive Improvements to Improve Funnel Shape and Deliver Monthly Target.
- Create Granular Bottom-Up Plans, Basis Experiments and Initiatives and Ensure Adherence.
- Hire, Train, Mentor, And Drive Sales Teams Across Geographies.
- Plan, Participate and Represent Company in Trade Shows and Events
- Review Teams and Improve Sales Effectiveness by Using Data-Backed Insights.
- Coordinate And Plan with Cross-Functional Operations, Central Teams to Ensure Smooth Transactions.
- Experience: - 6-9 Years of Operational Experience in Sales/Revenue Delivery Roles
- Strong Academic Pedigree
- Exposure To Fast-Paced Environment of Execution Preferred
- B2C Technology Startup
- Telecom / FMCG /NBFC/Insurance - New Initiatives Team
- Led Teams in Sales / Delivery
- High Level of Ownership, Execution Rigor and Span Control
- Comfortable With Ambiguity
- Ability To Engage and Influence People Cross Functionally