The selected candidate's key responsibility areas include: 1. Design layouts & interfaces for website and apps, captive & third-party projects 2. Ideate and create design creatives for digital marketing campaigns 3. Design corporate communication supplements(emailers, blogs, etc.) 4. Design banners, posters & imagery for website, app, & SMM
Are you passionate about technology, puzzles, and creating things that help solve big problems? Would you like an opportunity to be more than another outsourced employee in a cubicle in Pune? Can you discover what is possible when others say it is impossible? DigiThinkIT, Inc. is an young Entrepreneurial tech company based in Orlando, Florida, USA and Mumbai, India. We have been designing & building novel e-commerce & marketing platforms, creating brands and implementing cutting edge ERP systems and custom business applications since 2010. ICLOAK.me is our Kickstarter funded security product, which focuses on giving non-technical users endpoint security and privacy. It is essentially a portable & completely stateless bootable custom OS that’s built specifically for security and privacy. It is compatible with almost all 64-bit hardware, and leaves no trace after use on the host system. We have a FUN, relaxed, and dedicated team work culture. We constantly get to work on new and exciting things. We are seeking like-minded team members who want to be part of something they will help build and also own a part of the company someday. As an example, when our CEO and Lead Developer came to Mumbai last October, we mixed our work during an ERP Developer Conference with enjoying the Red Bull “Off the Roof” Tour Bus and having our annual team offsite planning at the Sky Villa at Beyond by Sula for the weekend! Certainly not a stuffy company culture. ;) Job Location: Mumbai, Remote working allowed Job Timings: 40 Hours per week Office Address: 6.23, 91 Springboard, B wing, 5th floor, Ackruti Trade Centre, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093 Websites: digithinkit.com / icloak.me / loyaltyspin.com Contact Person: Neil Lasrado, Country Head, email@example.com Keywords We Love: Entrepreneurial, New, Hacking, Puzzle, Knowledge, Cyber Security, Problem Solving, Open Source, Tor, i2p, VPN, ERP, UX/UI, Scrum, Node.js, Python, Self-starter, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Linux, Cryptography, 3Djs, Gaming, coffee, Singularity, Friendship, Love and Community, Music & Fun!
Good hands on Illustrator & Photoshop InDesign - an added advantage Creating Social media post designs Web Layouts Brochure Conceptual Logos Branding materials
We are on a mission to make finance simple for people in India. And we believe design is the most important thing. We are looking for a leader to instil a design culture and set a high bar for design in all of our products. Job Details Work directly with the CEO to shape ideas and create prototypes. Create design guidelines for our products to ensure interface consistency across devices. Own copywriting in our products — either yourself or working with a contractor you will manage. Design beautiful, clear interfaces for apps on the web, Android and iOS. Illustrate intuitive iconography for our applications Help instil a design culture in the company as a whole — we want everyone to value and understand the role of design. Organize and conduct monthly user studies to validate product concepts. Requirements Full-time role in Koramangala, Bangalore Formal education in Design Nice to have: prior engineering experience,
DeepIntent (www.deepintent.com) is a next-generation marketing technology company applying state of the art Artificial Intelligence to improve the way ads are bought and sold globally. As the only media buying platform offering deeply contextual campaign targeting of individual concepts and their related sentiments, DeepIntent offers advertisers a unique way to discover and dynamically message audiences across both the major exchanges and direct sold inventory. DeepIntent is pioneering a new era of understanding ad performance by user interests. In addition to higher yields, our publishers receive rich performance information on a per-concept, per-sentiment level, all in real-time and beautifully visualized on our UI.
Create concepts and elegant interface designs. Create scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs. Design wireframes, mockups, and specifications. Test your designs relentlessly, and iterate based on your findings. Fit your designs into the product as a whole.
This role will include candidates to work on UI/UX of the company's products and projects. Candidate should have good taste for modern color schemes, tools, user interaction tools so always keep company's products ahead of market and ever evolving for the business.
About profile: We are looking for Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work on designing and implementing the web UI for the application, taking an active role on both defining how the application looks as well as how it works. About us: LeucineTech is a VC-funded (Axilor Ventures - by Infosys Co-founders), high-potential tech startup in the regulated manufacturing space, well positioned to become the global market leader by the end of 2018. We have built a predictive compliance platform for the global drug manufacturing industry. We are using technology, data-science, and strong compliance risk management to automate the compliance workflows and reduce manual errors and inefficiency. We have built strategic partnerships with prominent stakeholders in the domain (including multiple Fortune500 companies and Bangalore Bioinnovation Centre, which is the backed by the IT/BT dept of Karnataka). Our customers include the Top10 companies in the regulated manufacturing sector.
We are looking to hire a good android developer with some experience, freshers are also welcome.
* Minimum 5 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, objective C, Swift and SQLite * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Ability to implement third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest iOS SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs
* Minimum 4 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, Java and databases * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Should be able to integrate third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest Android SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Masters in CS or equivalent with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and optimized software design
1. Design layouts & interfaces for website and apps, captive & third-party projects 2. Ideate and create design creatives for digital marketing campaigns 3. Designing corporate communication supplements(emailers, blogs, presentations etc.) 4. Design banners, posters & imagery for website, app, & SMM
* Minimum 5 years experience in developing web applications plus knowledge of UI design. * Must have experience in Mysql database design * Must have experience in designing and developing admin panels * Knowledge of web design important * Must have experience in payment gateways * Good knowledge and understanding of LAMP/WAMP stack and web technologies (HTML/XML, JS, CSS, Ajax, JSON, Angular JS, jQuery, PHP, and familiarity with MySQL) * Must have exposure knowledge in MVC framework and good experience in API implementation. * Must have experience with AWS products and solutions * Masters in CS or CA or equivalent * Ability to research and write project papers * Ability to implement test cases, automate scripts, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Must be a clear thinker with good written English, and communication skills, good research and organizational skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail * Must be energetic, show initiative, be willing to learn, work hard and be passionate about work, be able to multitask and work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, work in teams, and have a positive attitude
* Minimum 5 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, objective C, Swift and SQLite * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Ability to implement third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest iOS SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Masters in CS or equivalent with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and optimized software design * Must be a clear thinker with good written English, and communication skills, good research and organizational skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail * Must be energetic, show initiative, be willing to learn, work hard and be passionate about work, be able to multitask and work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, work in teams, and have a positive attitude
Job Description Do you want to make innovation happen for ambitious clients and offer them real value, real products, and real impact through interaction design? Do you have the experience, skills and passion to transform businesses and solve intriguing problems together with our fantastic team of UX-UI designers? We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Creative Head to strengthen our team and to identify, develop and execute innovative projects. You will • Play a vital part in our strategic projects: be the ultimate process owner and lead a team of doers. • Transform our clients’ businesses – by thinking and working across our UX-UI design services • Pro-actively communicate and share your thoughts on strategic design experience externally and internally • Calibrate and co-operate with our leadership team • Participate in internal hiring plans, team motivation and trainings. • Manage a team of designers while grooming them to become leaders in their domains. • Be the gatekeeper of all Creative Output at ScreenRoot while working on Storytelling Websites, Mobile Apps from B2C to Enterprise level and Web Apps related to Legacy System Modernization, Simplification of Task Flows among other things. Further Human Screen Interaction is moving beyond these most common channels and you should be at the forefront of understanding and proactively implementing newer ideas. You are • A skilled professional with 10+ years’ experience in User Experience and User Interface design • Experienced in leading, defining and implementing innovation or design strategies for companies across different industries • Very comfortable in a consulting role and experienced with a client-facing position in an agency/consulting environment • Able to use design research, market research, business analytics, and a pure genius at identifying markets, insights, problems, unmet needs and trends across different industries. • Proficient in the use of both analog and digital tools for communicating your ideas to clients and internal teams • Excellent at English – both verbally and in writing We offer you • The chance to collaborate with exceptional industry leaders to define solutions that works. • An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace • A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career • The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world • A wide range of client sectors and project scopes Interested? Describe yourself, your skills and why you would like to be a part of our team. We are interested in viewing your previous work, so remember to include your portfolio. Send your CV and firstname.lastname@example.org
* Minimum 4 years experience * Solid experience in developing medium or large size applications especially e-commerce. Knowledge of audio/video streaming an advantage. * Good knowledge of OOP, Java and databases * Must be good in conceptualising UI and UI design * Should be able to integrate third party libraries * Should be up to date with the latest Android SDKs * Should be able to research and write project papers if needed * Should be able to implement test cases, evaluate, report, track, and verify bugs * Masters in CS or equivalent with a solid foundation in algorithms, data structures and optimized software design * Must be a clear thinker with good written English, and communication skills, good research and organizational skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail * Must be energetic, show initiative, be willing to learn, work hard and be passionate about work, be able to multitask and work under pressure and across time zones and multiple projects, work in teams, and have a positive attitude
IN NUTSHELL: Happay is redefining how SME’s control their expenses. We develop products and solutions that render better control, visibility and simplicity in managing all corporate expenses. ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY: 1. Creating simple & highly engaging user workflows 2. Converting above into elegant design for the Engineering team to build on 3. Owning overall product design for the existing platform and multiple new features in the pipeline- including specifications, mockups, usage scenarios, prototypes, navigation maps etc. 4. Ensuring a seamless UI, design and user experience across all existing and new features offered by the company 5. Provide user interface style guidelines and reusable design assets 6. Follow up with feature development teams to make sure that the workflow reflects the customer's needs and ensure consistency among features 7. Design consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices SKILL SET REQUIRED: 1. Conceptual understanding of User Experience Design and the Design Process 2. Practical exposure to design and prototyping tools 3. Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography 4. Passion for great design, you should know what works, what doesn't and why 5. Proven experience in communicating feature requirements across various platforms (Web, Android, and iOS) via low and high fidelity prototypes. 6. Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries. MUST HAVE QUALITIES: 1. Combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle 2. Rigorous - asks hard questions, validates assumptions, connects the dots 3. Willing to work for a start-up and go extra mile 4. Willing to work independently with little or no supervision
1. Oversee the design of the entire product. 2. Link product design to the metrics of the Product team and the business as a whole. 3. Ensure data-backed, thoroughly tested designs delivered on time. 4. Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications. 5. Maintain design consistency across the products.
Crive is looking for an inquisitive and talented designer to join us to help define and design a platform that helps photographer brings more visibility and boost their productivity. You'll have the opportunity to shape the direction of Crive's UI/UX methodology and design ecosystem. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphics elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. Looking for passionate UI/UX designers with the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address the needs and help us grow our customer base. REQUIREMENTS - Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role - Strong portfolio of design projects - Knowledge of wireframe/prototype tools (e.g. Mockflow, Balsamiq, zeplin, and InVision) - Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch. - Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders - Good time-management and communication skills - Education is no barrier if you have the right skills. - Experience in user research is a plus point. PERKS: - Opportunity to work with experienced designers - Part of a core team of bootstrapped, small startup - Flexible Time - No Dresscode - Snacks & Beverages
In the words of the renowned German industrial designer Dieter Rams, “Good design is making something intelligible and memorable. Great design is making something memorable and meaningful.” We at Yapsody are embarking on a new endeavor to make our software intelligible, memorable, and meaningful for customers. This is a super challenging opportunity for a true UI artist looking to make an impact on a feature-rich, mass-market product used in dozens of countries representing every inhabited continent. This is not a boring job by any stretch of the imagination. As a Yapsody team member, the moment you enter our eccentric “YapStudio” and experience our creative haven of team excellence, the rush of inspiration will make you love what you do even more than you already do and drive you to proudly take ownership of your critical role. Job Description • DESIGN: Create pixel perfect, responsive visual layouts for desktop and mobile platforms that convey complex information to users in the most visually compelling, simplistic manner and make each user feel that the product was made for him/her • CONSISTENCY: Develop, optimize and oversee Yapsody’s design standards and processes to be used across the organization • COLLABORATION: Work with the web development team and graphic designers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of all UI requirements Skills & Experience Requirements • 3+ years of relevant work experience • Strong work portfolio exhibiting attention to detail and ability to demonstrate the decision process and rationale behind each design element • Proven excellence in all relevant aspects of UI, including typography, color balance, use of graphic design elements, information hierarchy, etc. • Proven ability to work with minimal supervision by relying on experience and judgment to plan and achieve goals • Basic understanding of the development practicalities and limitations of front-end technologies that are used for implementing designs • Demonstrated ability to mentor and manage others • Strong English verbal and written communication skills with ability to be a persuasive and sell your ideas What more can we really say? At Yapsody, we don’t hire people to tell them what to do. We hire them for their expertise and creativity so that they can tell us what to do. Quoting Albert Einstein, “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” So what will YOU solve? What will YOU bring to the table in terms of creativity, vision, and passion for making customers fall I love with Yapsody and continue driving our strong growth trajectory? We invite you to our vibrant YapStudio to share with us over a cappuccino… or even a beer! (no kidding)
As part of the Proxce solution, we provide end-to-end solution offering including the App UI, SDK and backend server integration. Looking for iOS and Android App Developers. Also, looking for lead UI designer as well.
Introducing Woobly!!! WHY WE DO IT: ► Our Love for the problem of Hangouts as a Millennial, Led to making a remarkable solution for the next Generation of Millennials, to Experience Delightful Hangouts! HOW WE DO IT: ► We aim to innovate a seamless design for Hangouts to save your time, money, energy & high. We make your journey easier, faster and exciting. WHAT WE DO: ►Woobly is a trusted community market place for people to customize their Mood, Music & Plate for a delightful hangout experience. A Food Tech start up. WHERE ARE WE: ► Our Booze Locator services will be live in ☞ SOUTH & CENTRAL DELHI (India) soon. & ► Our Hangout services will be live in ☞ Sector 29, Gurgaon (India) soon. OUR COMPANY'S PRESENT: 1. Iterating to Platform Strategy 2. Building Core Values within the Organization★ 3. Hiring - Looking for Passionate Team Members★ 4. 2nd Alpha Test 5. 1st (Private - Beta) launch 6. Traction Experiments OUR COMPANY'S PAST: 1. Problem Definition 2. Problem Interview & Validation 3. Core Team Built 4. Market Opportunity Discovered 5. Developed the Problem-Solution Fit (MVP) 6. MVP Interview 7. Fund-raise from Accredited Investor $140k 8. Business Model Forecast 9. Pivot - EVP 10. Startup Mentors & Accelerators 11. B2C & B2B Early Adopter Signup 12. Pre- Launch Revenue 13. 1st Failed Alpha Test 14. Raised Pre-Seed Round $240k OUR COMPANY'S FUTURE: 1. Public - Beta Launch - 2. Create Value > Captured Value >= Cost Delivery 3. Create Happy Customer :)$ 4. Product-Market Fit 5. Scale n Growth ► Sound like a lot to handle? Don't worry Learn more, just visit★https://www.mywoobly.com/★ or If our project excites you to an extent that you think our minds, and professional interests can together sync, feel free to shoot a Mail at ✉ - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us at ☛ 892-022-4398. Woobly Media Private Limited B-408, Pioneer Urban Square Golf Course Road Extension, Sector 62, Gurugram, Haryana Thanks, Team Woobly
We are developing a mobile app, which has been recognized by Govt. of India as a "Startup India Venture". We have immediate openings for Mobile App UI / UX Designer Native Android Mobile Interface.
• Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs • Collaborating with Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software • Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback • Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success • Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability) • Artistic eye for design • Ability to think creatively • Accuracy and attention to detail • Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role • Strong portfolio of design projects • Familiarity with interaction design • Expert in design software Tools: Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD • Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS/SASS • Excellent communication skills
Product Designer Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India Full-time hate2wait is a mobile queue management, customer flow management platform which helps merchants manage their customers/queues efficiently with ease and drive very high customer experience. hate2wait enables consumers to find merchants where the wait is least, join queue remotely and reach just in time. We are building most accurate prediction engine for waiting time to be able to help people not waste their valuable time waiting in queues. We help ~10K+ people save 2.5L mins waiting time and lots of fights and frustration daily! We are well-funded, profitable, and growing rapidly (triple-digit year-on-year revenue growth). hate2wait is looking to add a core-team member who is the go-the-extra-mile, pour-your-heart-into-it, delivering-happiness that people notice and appreciate kind of individual. And we know that not everyone wants to work like that, so if you’re the “it’s 6:31, I’m off the clock”-type or “I just need a job”-type, you can probably stop reading here. The following is a list of requirements and desired skills for the position, but the most important thing is that you truly, genuinely care. The other stuff? We can talk about it. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product. As a Product Designer you will own an entire product that encompass multiple features and is broad/ambiguous in scope. Given a high-level problem, you are able to deliver concrete end-to-end solutions that help define a product vision. You demonstrate solid leadership skills. You have strong partnerships with product manager and engineers, likely providing product direction and exerting significant influence in defining goals for the product area. Your skill level across product thinking, interaction design, and execution & craft is generally solid across the board, with one or more areas being areas of particular strength. You have a good grasp of the medium you are designing for, and you make effective use of prototyping tools. You may be designing new patterns or introducing new standards in your work that later became adopted by others. With hate2wait you will: - Work in an open, friendly, startup culture - Test the limits of your execution skills, attain pride in your work and deliver perfection - and have fun... Responsibilities: - Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users - Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant - Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the product - Partner with PM, engineers, marketers and content strategists to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some) Minimum Qualifications: - Experience in building and shipping applications or software - Experience with Application Design, Visual Design, and Interaction Design - Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design - Must have a portfolio featuring examples of interaction design work
Wildly creative and obsessively meticulous A keen understanding of user behavior as it relates to design Exceptional design talents with stylistic breadth that demonstrates sensitivity to diverse subject matter- from product interaction to software tools and applications to the web Superb information design abilities, fastidious and efficient production and optimization habits, and impeccable problem solving skills Demonstrates a passion for digital product development Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation and usability Shows experience with diverse content and subject matter Proves facility in translating high level ideas into unique visual styles and directions, breaking those down to elemental level