User Interface (UI) Development Jobs in Mumbai
Deep understanding of RDBMS, Algorithms, System Architecture, Analytical Thinking, Data Warehousing
Pivotroots Digital is urgently looking for Magento Developer Role.
Company Website - https://www.pivotroots.com/
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Magento and ecommerce technologies
- Experience in working in Magento 2.x
- Performance improvement and Security updates for Magento
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Strong knowledge of MySQL database
- Good to have knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises make automated decisions from customer documents. We help enterprises convert unstructured documents such as invoices, bank statements, tax returns into actionable data. We are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars & Better Capital, Fifthwall & others.
Job Summary :
As a UI / UX designer, you will be working closely with the founders and the engineering time to deliver top quality user experience. This is a great opportunity to come in on the ground floor and play a strategic role in shaping our user experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers. Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, widgets and build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- At Least 2 years of work experience in designing great web and mobile applications.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, Figma and Adobe Photoshop.
- Candidates with a good online portfolio will be given priority.
- You possess a Degree in Design or related field from a top tier institute.
- You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the business problem, identify the key challenges, formalize the problem, and prototype solutions.
- Consistent track record of documenting, synthesizing, and communicating results.
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn.
at Myrsa Technology Solutions
As a user experience designer (UXD), you would have to create and enhances digital interfaces like websites, apps, and software programs to make the experience more effortless and enjoyable for consumers. Your work helps boost customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty, and ensure that there aren’t any design elements present that might deter potential customers. This includes everything from smooth navigation to enhanced visual appeal and a simplified sign-up or checkout process.
A background in or familiarity with cognitive psychology is a huge plus
We are looking for well-qualified candidates with the unique ability to perform well as a UXD and also at a high level as a technology and business manager and leader. You will be directly involved in executing the Company's overall technology & business strategy and implementation.
Our user experience (UX) design expert needs to be a multi-talented jack-of-all-trades who possesses knowledge in the areas of psychology, design and technology. We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes. The UX designer will also be expected to design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mock-ups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• Evaluating our current website and recommending possible improvements
• Designing user flows to show how customers interact with our site
• Performing split-testing on some of our underperforming pages
• Performing user testing with the product in question
• Creating and implementing surveys for direct customer feedback
• Creating storyboards to reflect a typical customer
• Analyzing usage data and traffic patterns
• Conducting A/B tests to measure customer response
• Reviewing competitors’ products for additional insights
• Making style guides to define UI elements
• Communicating with clients and other stakeholders
• Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
• Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
• Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
at Hurain Infotech LLP
Hurain Infotech LLP is a tech startup based in Mumbai, established in Jan 2020. With our
skilful dev team, we provide elegant software solutions to our clients which are innovation
driven software companies based in the Silicon Valley. At our core, we are a group of techies
looking forward to learning and growing ourselves in this ever changing IT industry. We firmly
believe that happy employees result in efficient work and thus satisfied clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer, you will get an opportunity to work on a leading AppSecOps platform for Application Security Posture Management, Unified Vulnerability Management, DevSecOps Orchestration and Continuous Compliance. Your role and responsibilities will be as below:
● Architect, design, develop, and assist in the development of web application to support internal and external clients and stakeholders
● Collaborate with a team of developers to design end-to-end, industry-leading systems and solutions
● Rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs
● Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
● Research and develop new web technology applications to improve user interface
● Create modern and responsive layouts from designs and messaging provided by the creative team
● Develop new features, enhance existing features, and implement bug fixes in existing code
● Self-document development processes, conduct peer reviews, and give actionable feedback
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
● Knowledge of any frontend framework(React/Angular/Vue) would be a plus.
● Should be familiar with frontend Build and Integration Tools (NPM, Webpack)
● Basic understanding of Java or any backend language would be a plus.
● Good Communication skills
JOIN OUR COMPANY
We are growing our team to support our growth and we are looking for talented people who enjoy the collaborative and innovative culture of a young high growth company and are hungry for an opportunity to grow with the team and have a lot of fun along the way.
We believe there is a real gap in the retail market for healthy food and snacks for children, and we want to make this better!
If you’re a pro-active someone who enjoys getting things done in an entrepreneurial set up, then read on! WHAT WE DO AND WHO WE ARE
Please do take a look at our website www.slurrpfarm.com where you will find more information on our company.
Slurrp Farm is a food brand for children. It's our mission to provide tasty and 100% natural alternatives to the junk food that surrounds kids today. We believe that, in many ways, we need to go back to eating like our grandparents did; to the nutritious traditional food that has existed for millennia in India. Thanks to the invaluable support of experts in paediatric nutrition, we help parents fighting the good fight of feeding their children healthy from an early age and making it fun.
The founders of Slurrp Farm, Shauravi Malik and Meghana Narayan, are foodies, entrepreneurs and parents to young children.
Meghana used to run the public health practice at McKinsey India, and has studied at Harvard Business School, was a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University and a Computer Science engineer from Bangalore University. She was also on the Indian national swimming team and it is her personal goal to up the nutrition table for Indian kids.
Shauravi used to work for Sir Richard Branson's Group Holding entity at the Virgin Group, and in the Consumer and Healthcare Investment Banking team at JP Morgan in London. She studied Economics at Cambridge University and at St. Stephen's College in Delhi University.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION AT SLURRP FARM?
The Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing of Slurrp Farm's D2C Website
Build Slurrpfarm's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AT SLURRP FARM?
Improve website conversion and double it within the next 12 months by focussing on the customer UI/UX (Double it to c.2%, which is very achievable)
- Shopify+ experience to execute an end to end customer centric D2C strategyfor Slurrp Farm, while co-ordinating external IT teams and internal Brand team
- Identify key user behaviour trends and keep adjusting website and keep it up to date
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
Project Management skills
- Strong project management skills to liase with Shopify developers, and other relevant third parties
- Able to evaluate technology and process alternatives
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES
Co-ordinate with various stakeholders
- Must be customer focused with demonstrated ability to form productive relationship with a wide constituency, including colleagues, IT team and project leaders
- Strong consultative skills, problem analysis, negotiating and influencing skills to work with external consultants
Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Partners with a broad cross section of to deliver a robust high quality digitized D2C; be up to date with all teams and website to reflect the latest information
- Collaborates with manager to create clear outcomes, project scope, approach, and business case
Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
2 Analytical skills
3 Organisation Skills
4 Tenacity and Relenteless Energy
6 Critical thinking
You bring deep understanding of Product manager for a D2C or at an ecommerce marketplace You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions
from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focussed always
Your ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities
You are very focussed on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal
You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this
1 Customer Obsessed
2 100% Commitment
3 Lifelong Learner
4 Bias for Execution
6 Honest and Integrity
Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role
You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning
You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment
We value agility and not just hustle
You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence. Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully
You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
• Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people I help recruit?
Am I excited to be at Slurrp Farm, because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
You are interested to operationalise strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
You have demonstrated prior experience in building D2C businesses on platforms such as Shopify, Magento &
You must have a deep understanding of the full D2C tech stack (Commerce, marketing, analytics, etc)
You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation, or with a great boss whom you have learnt
a lot from.
You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for
4. What does compensation look like?
You should expect a performance based, fair and very feedback oriented culture
You exact starting salary will depend on your experience, fit and your potential
at Procreator Solutions Private Limited
ProCreator is an award-winning Digital Design Agency focusing on establishing an end to end product solution. Our passion for design and innovation drives us to keep learning and achieving better products. We hustle to provide the best of all worlds, be it development, design, marketing, animation or providing any business solutions for the betterment of your products and their users, by creating pleasing experiences for their users. Some of our clients we work with, are WazirX, Nasscom, ITC Masterchef, Zebpay, Cholamandalam, Metasky and many more.
Procreator is looking for driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic designers who are eager to pursue a career in UI/UX and have a knack for design, aesthetics, and usability.
As a User Interface Designer in our team, you will be part of a fast-paced and forward thinking team of like-minded designers with a passion for design and problem-solving.
You will be working closely with junior and senior designers, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface ranging from landing pages, SaaS web and mobile applications. Together we will engineer and design good looking, aesthetically pleasing and functionally great applications that deliver a pleasant User Experience.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- Have designed user interfaces for mobile and web platforms in the past.
- A strong portfolio showcasing your expertise in UX | UI field.
- Familiar with UX methodologies – research, interviews, personas, competitor research, sitemap, wireframing, responsive design and prototyping.
- Familiar with UI principles and being able to translate a given user-experience journey into a visually great and intuitive UI.
- Experience using Figma.
- Being able to communicate your design decisions & choices effectively to internal team members and stakeholders.
- Willing to accept constructive feedback, learn and grow from it.
- Ability to collaborate with other designers to maintain consistency and coherence across the designs.
- A knack for attention to detail and having the ability to quickly incorporate feedback and efficiently produce high-quality work.
- Brownie points if you know prototyping /motion design tools like After Effects, ProtoPie, etc.
- Proficient (written and verbal) in the English language.
- Someone who is keen and eager to learn, put forth ideas and loves the design as much as we do.
What will you do?
- Create wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate your ideas.
- Create visual designs and user interfaces for the wireframes.
- Execute on 1 to 2 projects at a time.
- Communicate with senior and lead designers to understand the project requirements, deliverables and feedback.
- Present and rationalize your design decisions and stick to well-known design guidelines while designing interfaces.
- Collaborate with team members across verticals (development, graphic design and content) to bring the product you’re working on to life.
- Document and effectively update design files.
- Continually keep yourself updated with the latest changes and design industry standards.
Working with Procreator will help you understand the real meaning of team, support, and an environment to grow and explore yourself. You will have the freedom to traverse diverse industries and understand how they function and the thought process of their leaders.
The ideal candidate should be willing to commit himself fully to the company and drive the company forward.
at Wolken Software
Experience in UX/UI designing and development.
Strong knowledge in UI/ MVC architecture.
Strong knowledge on HTML 5/ CSS3 standards.
Experience in UI Metadata Development (SASS or LESS).
Experience in Bootstrap, Material design frameworks.
Strong knowledge in Typescript, Ajax, JSON and XML.
Hands on experience in UI optimization best practice implementations.
Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of software.
at Nest Pro Inc
Nest is a gamified investment platform for the next-generation and young millennials of the world, to invest, play and earn returns more than a regular savings bank account. The world of gaming is merging with finance to offer a more immersive user experience and help users learn how to manage their money. We’re creating a new breed of asset managers and fin-fluencers with Nest.
About the role
- We are looking for an expert Flutter developer who is proficient in Dart and Firebase.
- The person will be developing user interface components and implementing them by following well-known Flutter workflows (such as providers, bloc, controllers and so on).
- The person will also be focusing on APIs and ensuring that these are integrated with the application.
- Preference will be given to candidate with experience in animation and games
- Strong development skills with verifiable past work in Flutter.
- Proficient experience working with various Firebase capabilities.
- Past experience working with API management and client integration.
- A strong understanding of State Management, managing async datastreams, and familiarity with design principles.
- Ability to transform complex requirements to clear, time-oriented specifications.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Previous Flutter apps that are published and available on the Play/App Store.
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility and UI consistency in various device types.
- Knowledge of Android and iOS programming.
- Proactive approach to build better in-house coding practices and systems.
- Be highly autonomous in solving complex tasks, issues and platform challenges.
What you’ll receive
- A compensation competitive to premier firms
- Incredible learning and exposure to every aspect of a funded financial startup as an early member, working directly with the founders.
- Recognition and experience of working on a platform with an exponential user growth curve.
- A fun and receptive work culture which promises to never get mundane!
The fastest rising startup in the EdTech space, focussed on Engineering and Government Job Exams and with an eye to capture UPSC, PSC and international exams. Testbook is poised to revolutionize the industry. With a registered user base of over 1.36 Crore students, more than 450 crore questions solved on the WebApp and a knockout Android App, Testbook has raced to the front and is ideally placed to capture bigger markets. Testbook is the perfect incubator for talent. You come, you learn, you conquer. You train under the best mentors and become an expert in your field in your own right. That being said, the flexibility in the projects you choose, how and when you work on them, what you want to add to them is respected in this startup. You are the sole master of your work. The IIT pedigree of the co-founders has attracted some of the brightest minds in the country to Testbook. A team that is quickly swelling in ranks, it now stands at 500+ in-house employees and hundreds of remote interns and freelancers. And the number is rocketing weekly. Now is the time to join the force.
We are looking for an experienced designer to be the design owner of one of the leading and best Learning Platform in India. Someone who has the mastery of their craft to turn insights into beautifully designed products (both interactions and visuals) and inspires the organization by showing/prototyping what is possible before it is built.
You are passionate about education and the role of EdTech to bring the disruption in how a student learns.
What you’ll do
- Lead design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches. You set the vision for the user experience and create the space for others to collaborate.
- You’ll partner closely product managers to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. Together, you’ll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- You'll also work closely with other designers to brainstorm, sketch, and design the best learning product.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- You’ll take full ownership of your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
Who you are
- You have at least 4-5 years of experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies; experience designing for mobile is a plus
- You’ve shipped many consumer products over the years, and understand what it takes to create awesome, consumer-oriented experiences.
- You’re a great communicator. You also have the ability to mentor others to deliver work and make strategy come to life.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e. g., Immutable.js ).
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial).
at A2Tech Consultants
- Angular 6
- Java Script
Experiece Required Minimum 4 Years
- MSMEx is a business advisory platform which connects Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) & Start-ups with leading industry experts for professional advice & mentoring.
- Our goal is to bring world-class business management support in a micro advisory format to MSMEs at highly-affordable price points, so they can scale to their full potential faster with qualified guidance, expert mentoring and hand-holding.
- We take a customer-centric approach in our product development and measure our success using defined business metrics.
- We are a small team with diverse background & experiences. We work hard as a team - and appreciate the meaningful contribution of each other. We celebrate the journey and milestones and don- t wait for destination.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Understand user needs, pain points & behaviour
- Develop & drive product direction and strategy
- Own the product roadmap, milestones and KPIs
- Collect & gather the requirements from different stakeholders to write PRDs & User
- Define Acceptance Criteria & KPIs for each product feature
- Preparing Wireframes to explain the feature requirements to UI/UX Team
- Managing & Planning Sprints, Backlog & UAT
- Oversee product execution from inception to delivery
- Define and execute go-to-market plans /strategies along with marketing team
- Work with design, engineering, operations & marketing teams to set priorities & achieve the product and business goals
- Own the product tracking & analytics to gain insights for product iteration
What we are looking for:
- BE/BTech or MBA with relevant experience of 3-5 years
- Strong Analytical Skills with ability to formulate data driven decisions
- Own a track record of building interesting mobile products
JOB DESCRIPTION - PRODUCT MANAGER :
- Experience in Agile Product Development Process
- Exceptional Written & Verbal Communication Skills
- Cross-Functional Team Management
- A Team Player with an Entrepreneurial spirit
- Embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Project Management: JIRA, Slack etc
- Wireframing Tools: Framer etc
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Analytics, Metabase, Tableau etc
- MS Office: Excel, Power Point, Word etc
- You want to work directly with cofounders & serial entrepreneurs
- You love challenges and independently solve them
- You love to work in fast paced start-up environment
- You want fast paced growth in your career
Location: Preferred Mumbai in long run. For 2021 can work from anywhere.
Agile & innovative, global analystics company
Experience: 3 to 6 years in software development
Required Technology Skills:
- Web : Angular2+ (min 3 years), HTML5, NodeJS, Yarn
- Programming: Typescript
- IDE Tools : Visual Studio Code,
- Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
- Good to have: Java8, SpringBoot, JPA, Oracle PL SQL, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talend
- Software Development with best coding practices
- Proper co-ordination with other team members for maintaining source code versioning
- Complete and provide status of work to Team Lead/Project Manager regularly
- Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
- Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
- Flexible to learn other technologies and work across teams
- Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
- Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
at Globalspace Technologies Ltd
About the product
Docexa provides a suite of tools for doctors that can help them create their digital presence with their own page, run online consultations, manage their daily calendar and more!
We are completely revamping the current platform and building it from scratch. This is the biggest project we have taken on till date and this will move our product from the 90s to the future.
What your role will involve:
We have a basic design language and a design system which can be extended to build rest of the product. You are going to have full ownership of this.
You are not just going to be designing mock ups. You will be involved in strategic product thinking to solve real user and business problems, ideate on user flows and take responsibility of user testing, prototypes, visual design, animations and production of spec and assets.
In this role, you will report to the Product Manager and run things collaboratively.
Most importantly, you need to be super passionate about design and obsessive about detail while having a good sense of users and a keen interest to understand broad business goals.
Other than that you need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in UI/UX designs
- Comfortable being the only designer in the team
- A classy taste for colors and clean design
- Proficiency in Figma
- Ability to put user needs over your own preferences in design decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to express design ideas
- Ability to put your ego aside and take feedback with an open mind
Experience: 3 - 5 years
Optional: jasmine, karma
- Responsible to develop web applications using React.
- Write and maintain the front-end code of web applications & To work in UI development.
- Experience in Responsive / Material UI Development.
- Able to interact with the team and understand functional requirements and create design documents for new features.
- Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
- Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
- Candidate should be able to work independently in an Agile project.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
•Able to work with creating complex logics for the manipulation of DOM as well for binding.
•Should know how to work with HTTP calls in Angular.
•Experience working with Micro frontend angular applications is added advantage
•Should be able to get a fast grip of the requirements and must be able to create the UI/UX accordingly.
•Collaborating techniques with back-end developers as well the client users is a must.
•Should be very familiar with versioning systems such as git or Azure DevOps
•Should be efficient in writing CSS styling.
•Good to have knowledge of CSS styling, agile methodology.
Position - UI Developer (remote working)
- Develop new user facing features
- PSD to HTML conversion
- Working on cross - browser compatibility
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed & scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Proficient in understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS 3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS & SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates & AJAX
- Knowledge of photoshop
- Knowledge understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Subsidiary company of Reliance Industries
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The Head of Technology at Grab will work closely with the Founding team and lead a team of 30 people comprising backend, frontend developers testers.
- Grab ’s current technology stack is LAMP and it houses Android applications along with backend modules. The candidate’s role will be to revisit the architecture and aim the team towards it.
- Grab shall be diversifying into various new processes that will create opportunities to create new products which the Candidate shall take ownership of.
- The Candidate's role apart from owning existing product lines will also be to create enterprise versions of Grab’s stack.
- Candidates will obtain a deep understanding of the business side and accurate processes and systems around it. He/She will gather feedback from various stakeholders and continuously refine tech offerings.
Skills & Qualification:
- Proven experience of absorbing business knowledge into building innovations around technologies is the key. We expect the technology headto bear the attitude of an entrepreneur to command the future of the firm’s technology to first in industry status.
- Engineering Degree. One from a premier institute, preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience. Off which 3 years, at a leadership role.
- Prior development experience, preferred.
Analytics Consulting Company
- Working with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Being able to develop new user facing features.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assuring that all user input is validated before submitting to the back end.
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders.
What you need to have:
- Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Huge plus if you are worked on complex UIs which involved drag & drop interactions.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and AJAX.
- Hands-on experience in optimizing the UI of an application.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge about Docker, Nginx, Angular and RxJs are nice to have and adds as a bonus.
• Responsible for development of new highly-responsive, web-based user interface
• Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it
Requirements: • 3+ yrs of experience
• Experience with REACT
• Experience with HTML / CSS
• Experience with REST API's