User Testing Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends
to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different
● Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments based on trade-offs for different solutions to complex problem constraints
● Defining and monitoring KPIs for product/content/business performance and identifying
ways to improve them
● Should be a strong advocate of data driven approach and drive analytics decisions by doing user testing, data analysis, and A/B testing
● Help in defining the analytics roadmap for the product
● Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product problems effectively.
● Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and issues.
● Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
● Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with
long-term solutions for product issues.
● Driving the collection of new data that would help build the next generation of algorithms
(E.g. audience segmentation, contextual targeting)
● Explain trends across data sources, potential opportunities for growth or improvement, and data caveats for descriptive, diagnostic, predictive (including forecasting), and prescriptive data projects
● Develop user archetypes and build dashboards to demonstrate their usage patterns
● Capture and document data user stories, use cases, and workflows
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. You should understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
- Establish and evolve formal QA/testing practices, test processes, methodology, standards, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Lead the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop the strategy and enablement of User Acceptance Testing, partnering effectively with the business to ensure goal achievement.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ years of experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.