User guides Jobs in Mumbai
at Azent Overseas
At Azent, we seek to revolutionize how students go to study abroad.
An international education advisory, backed by years of experience in education and technology, Azent is the brainchild of Atul Nishar (founder of Aptech and Hexaware Technologies). With an unprecedented investment in infrastructure and technology, we aim to create a one-of-a-kind experience for students aspiring to international education. We, at Azent, will ease the admission process by advising on university and course selection, the university application, and visa requirements, and will also enable an easy transition to the new environment with support service offerings extending right until the student's arrival on campus.
- Create and maintain the product roadmap for the team, and conduct periodic roadmap reviews, re-prioritizing the roadmap based on evolving opportunities and priorities
- Act as the primary business contact for the development team, partner with the Development Team for timely delivery of features
- Work with the Design team on user research, creating and testing wireframes, prototypes, and designs for the products
- Build strong working relationships with the business teams (Counselors, Sales, B2B) to gather timely inputs across initiatives, and influence interdependent roadmaps
- 1+ years of professional experience in a product management role in a consumer business
- Experience launching and scaling new features, in a large corporate or an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in product, program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in the delivery of major new products or services and their GTM strategy
- Strong data analysis skills; the ability to run and synthesize data in order to make on-point business decisions
- Excellent written communication skills in English, ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively to different audiences across various levels in the organization
- BTech in Computer Science or related degrees
- Experience in communicating with senior management and influencing decision making
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams with influence rather than authority
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems.