User stories Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
at Everest Engineering
EverestEngineering -Software Engineering when you need it. High quality, scalable, distributed development teams are ready to help you now. Sustainable software development. Fit for purpose. Doing the right thing both for our customers and for yours.
As a team, we are passionate and motivated by the impact our organization can have on our customers, employees, the industry, and the world. We are here to accelerate software innovation by digitally connecting the global workforce. Through our experience, we know that working with remote teams and getting it right can become a competitive advantage for organizations. We want to provide this advantage to customers and partners that are trying to have a positive impact on the world through software innovation
Excellence is at the forefront of our mission. We see an opportunity to shift the narrative of working with offshore teams - from a frustrating cost-cutting exercise to a beneficial value addition.https://everest.engineering/
Our experience means we understand the problems software companies face trying to build offshore distributed teams because we've been there before ourselves.
We work iteratively together to manage these problems for you, or to provide extra capacity in peak times so that you can do what you do best – deliver amazing innovations and delighting your customers
To see the quality of our code, you can checkout some of our open source projects: https://github.com/
Big Data, Web Development, Mobile Development, Agile Development, Data Analytics, Software Product Development, and Remote Working
HeadQuarters- Melbourne, Victoria
We love people who in general -
- have a passion to own and create amazing products.
- are able to clearly understand the customer’s problem.
- are a good collaborative problem solver.
- are a really really good team player.
- are open to learn from others and teach others.
- are able to take the meaningful feedback and improve continuously.
- can commit to inclusion, equality & diversity.
- can maintain integrity at work.
You are the one if -
- you love solving problems.
- you have a keen interest in understanding and analysing the customer problems and solutions.
- you possess good listening, communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- you can empathise easily with customers.
- you can facilitate and lead workshops that generate customised business solutions.
To be successful in this role, you need to -
- analyse the as-is system and collaborate with clients to create artefacts (personas, journeys, epics, stories, to-be system etc.) to outline business vision, objective, product roadmap, and a project release plan.
- effectively manage the scope and constraints of the project.
- work in agile teams that help in the successful delivery of a project.
- effectively prioritise and obtain buy-in from all the stakeholders to help the team with the requirements.
- write detailed stories to help the team understand the requirements.
- demonstrate flexibility in picking up things/roles needed for the successful delivery of the project.
- collaborate with the UX team to understand and contribute to the user research & design process.
- be an effective liaison between the client and your team to manage the product backlog and keep an eye on the software delivery.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience working in a product role at a consumer technology organization, preferably a startup
- Hands-on approach and a willingness to roll-up one's sleeves and get the job done
- High on user empathy so you can be the voice of the customer and solve real problems through your products
- Exceptional decision-making skills to prioritize across needs to achieve maximum value
- Thrive in a start-up environment: love dealing with pace, changing needs, and limited resources
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions
- Salary - 70 - 95 LPA
- Owning the product definitions and execution. Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes to build an actionable product roadmap
- Work with cross-functional teams (like Engineering, Design, Operations, Marketing) to create and implement a decisive product plan from product development to actual production. You own the execution
- This role requires hustle and demonstrable experience in prioritization- we have to move from 0 -> 1 pretty quickly
- Set your product’s goals, success metrics and roadmap to align with Jupiter’s mission and drive maximum impact. You should understand numbers and what they mean
Should be able to articulate your thoughts and ideas, communicate with key stakeholders (which includes technical and business teams across the organization) and leverage those discussions to translate business requirements to the engineering team.
- You’ve tried building your own start-ups from the ground-up
- You’re passionate about FinTech and have launched consumer facing products in the space
- Proven experience communicating to senior management, peers and team members.
- You’ve studied at a top engineering or B-school
- To get closer to this, come have a chat with us and discover us a notch closer.
at ValGenesis, Inc
- To ANALYZE Business Requirements end-to-end & Documenting Requirements
- Write Good User Stories (Preferably using INVEST techniques)
- Specify acceptance criteria for features and user stories to ensure delivery of requirements that meet or exceed the business needs
- Create wireframe prototypes, Mockups and documenting them using Visio or similar tools
- Document requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper documentation of the product capabilities
- Own the Product backlog, elaborating and prioritizing user stories to be included in the backlog
- Presenting the product capabilities, gathering requirements and identifying gaps
- Interface with clients and partners to understand business environments, current and future requirements; participate as a solutions expert
- Roadmap prioritization, conceptualize new product features, and assist with competitive positioning
Write and present the detailed functional specifications
Validate development during qualification tests
Support Capgemini development team during technical design and development phase
Support business team during UAT Tests
Effective communication skills and able to relay information well in both written and verbal form
Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders
Senior Manager - Research
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As a User Research Professional you will establish UX Research practice for your pods and collaborate closely with the product and tech leadership to shape our products. You will work with your peer(s) to set clear methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative and quantitative insights to continuously deepen the actionable knowledge of our product teams.
You will work with teams to develop research awareness, skills for engaging learners, community and experts, also knowledge for discerning what is important to take into product or innovation practices. You will maintain the highest level of research rigour across all types of studies and constraints. In addition to laying the foundation for user research for your pods, you will conduct and lead key research activities, applying quantitative or qualitative research methodologies to generate actionable insights for our products, brand and strategic direction. Your success will be the team’s commitment to research practices and knowledge of deep learning practices which are hidden in plain sight from across India's hinterland to metros.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and coach team of UX researchers across any one of the Discovery and Growth, Learning experience, Careers, and Breakout pods
- Partner with User Researchers, Design Leads, Product Managers, and Engineering managers to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment
- Lead prioritization about what we research, when to research it, and how that research is conducted; This might mean working with cross-functional teams, multiple devices, brands, and platforms, in order to find opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment
- Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote)
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You have 6+ years of experience as a User Research Leader with experience building successful practices inside of companies
- You have to lead a team of at least 4 people
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge of quantitative methods
- You know how to analyze and work with design, business, and product data tracking
- You have an excellent knowledge of UX standards, and bring a deep background in psychology, social sciences, or anthropology to the practice
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both Hind, English, and ideally one other language relevant to our deep reach in India. Any other language is a bonus.
- Your excellent presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of teams and geographies across India.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MS in Psychology, Anthropology or Design with a strong focus on User Research is an added bonus