User Research Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
The traits that we are looking for in this role are
- Ownership - You will own the ideation, delivery, quality, metrics, and outcomes of the problem statements and will be accountable for the same end to end.
- Stakeholder Management – You will manage the expectations of Product and plan the work for Design and technology teams.
- User Empathy – Be the custodian for the Member, the User, and the Match, at various stages of the user journey.
- Curiosity - Be curious about employee wellness space especially financial well. In general, be curious!
- World-class innovation – Think laterally, evaluate competitive and innovative products, solve complex problems, and deliver world-class user experience.
- Collaboration - Work in a cross-functional agile environment alongside system architects, engineers, and promote user-centricity through research.
- Velocity - Deliver results in a fast paced, operationally intensive, and rapidly changing environment.
What you will do in this role
- Own the entire funnel for Jify, online and offline to ensure a smooth user experience.
- Collaborate with teams to get Business strategies implemented on system and on field for existing as well as new products.
- Be the voice of customer and sales advisors via constant interaction with Customer Success and Engagement teams.
- Identify customer needs and pain-points through research, customer feedback analysis and convert them to measurable opportunities to increase ARPM (Average Revenue per member).
- Own metrics related to various funnels and have a perspective on its current, past, and future trends based on user engagement trends.
- Brainstorming with Product leaders to convert opportunities to scalable ideas and write BRDs and PRDs
- Handle the user engagement with proper backlog grooming, timely planning and execution of user stories.
- Task prioritization via proper sprint planning while maintaining velocity and timely bug resolutions.
- Timely identification and escalation of breaks/changes in your metrics and root cause the same.
- Go deep to solve problems and balance your “action bias” with “end-states”.
- Collaborate with technology guild teams to build/migrate scalable tech architecture.
What you should have
- 2-4 years of product management experience in consumer internet products and/or B2C business.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Computer Science, Statistics or related technical fields
- Experience with building mobile first applications.
- Zest for learning, hustlers and “Do-ers”.
- Working experience with SQL, as well as PDM/Visualization Tools like Tableau, Trello, JIRA, and analytics tools such as clevertap, mixpanel etc.
- Exposure of working with multiple gateways
As a design head, you will be responsible for the overall delivery of all design projects, growth of the studio and designers across all levels. You would be expected to own the design practice and raise the bar of our design outcomes. You should enjoy being a champion for clients & users with a deep sense of empathy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Lead, Mentor, Deliver and Communicate for all the projects at the studio across research, design strategy, user experience design, and product design
- Constantly evolve design deliverables across research, strategy, branding, prototyping, user experience, usability testing, etc.
- Collaborate with clients across full UX lifecycle to drive impactful outcomes using design & design thinking
- Identify risks in projects and work towards mitigating them
- Ensure that each individual project team is aligned to the project goal and they deliver accordingly
- Setup, hire & train designers to build an outstanding design team
- Train & Mentor a team of design leaders within the studio
- Maintain strong documentation for mentors, design processes, etc
- Create a repository of templates, questionnaires, earlier project learnings and keep the same life during the course of each project to make them relevant
- 10+ years experience
- 5+ years experience in leading design teams
- Masters in Design / related disciplines
- Critical thinking with the ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Technical expertise & depth in user research, visual design, product design, prototyping & remote collaboration
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills. Must have managed a team of 10 or more in previous roles.
- Keen attention to detail across design functions
- Excellent documentation, storytelling, and oratory skills
- Proficiency with research techniques and modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Strong crisis management and risk mitigation skills
- Delivery of projects within budgets and timelines with quality
- Growth of team members in terms of skill and hence the designation
- Awards and recognition for the projects you lead
- New processes and templates to increase team efficiency and productivity
- Growth of business by identifying new opportunities or crafting winning pitches
- Inspire everyone around with the design
Role & Responsibilities
- Obsess over getting immersed in the user's environment, understanding their psyche, motivations, and behaviors to understand the real problems and needs.
- Own end-to-end experience with all aspects of research (study design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
- Identify and apply relevant research methods to generate effective responses to the research questions.
- Independently conceptualize, plan and execute foundational, generative and evaluative studies while operating in complex organizational demands, with minimum guidance.
- Apply your expertise and knowledge of research methodologies, human factors, the user-centered design process, and statistics to product and service design in an iterative development environment.
What are we looking for?
- ... have the working knowledge of different qualitative user research
methods and understanding of quantitative research methods and a comprehensive understanding of all the stages of the user research process.
- ... are well versed in scoping user research in ambiguous problem spaces.
- ... have 0-2 years of industry experience in UX
research and/or design-led research practices.
- ... have recent experience in a research role and can hit the ground running.
- ... are possessing strong communication skills with the ability to articulate and document the research data for use by the company’s various functions.
This is an incredible opportunity to build an enterprise level SaaS product. You will develop applications in a very passionate environment being responsible for product development using agile methodologies.
- Create, maintain, and manage the visual systems, brand identity, production quality, and style guide.
- Execute the design projects across the entire product life cycle. You set the design tone for the entire product by working in close collaboration with product, engineering, and business teams.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Create wireframes specifications with interaction flows for website and mobile site.
- Create sketches, graphics, templates, layouts, themes, typography, and visual standards for the app/website.
- Test the design flows, screen mockups with the QA team to ensure all minute details are covered. Partner with front-end engineers on UI implementation.
- Meet multiple deadlines, prioritize work, and keep projects moving forward.
Candidate Requirements :
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a UI/UX/Graphic designer.
- Minimum 1 years of experience in designing core experiences for b2b products.
- Portfolio or work samples showcasing design aptitude, creativity, depth of thought and the ability to solve complex design problems.
- Proficient in working with Figma, Photoshop or other design tools.
- Strong understanding of common UX patterns and UI patterns, Information Architecture, Prototyping.
We are seeking a Senior UX Designer with experience in B2B SaaS products, who can deliver user-centered solutions, evaluate and learn from experiences, lead a team towards efficiency and excellence and contribute to value delivery for the company.
You will work hand-to-hand in a diverse team with members located around our different offices. The team is based in Mexico and currently expanding to London and India. We are looking for talented designers who will set the pillars of the UX team in the India office and
continue to deliver valuable solutions to our users. The UX team is responsible for creating human-centered experiences by anticipating user needs and exceeding their expectations in design, quality, and efficiency to set industry standards within software team analytics.
As Designers in BlueOptima, we are the experts in product design and the user advocates, we drive for innovation, and create holistic experiences, we increase the product’s value by bringing the
outside into the design.
Responsibilities and tasks:
● Bridge the gap between research insights and tangible concepts.
● Take part in weekly design critiques, workshops, and squad meetings.
● Lead and coach Junior designers.
● Thinking and writing about your process and documenting your decisions.
● Set up knowledge-sharing processes that promote collaboration and training (i.e.
Facilitate brainstorming meetings, design and run workshops, etc.)
● Follow and identify key industry and technology trends.
● Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key
● Collaborate effectively with remote team members
What You Need to Succeed at BlueOptima:
● 4+ years of experience working as a Product Designer or UX Designer.
BlueOptima - Job_Description_Template_v1 1
● Proven experience mapping user journeys, identifying pain points and opportunities, and
delivering optimal solutions for users.
● A proactive, empathic, and data-driven approach to problems and opportunities.
● Experience using prototyping and collaboration tools such as Figma or XD.
● Ability to validate hypotheses, evaluate deliverables' impact and iterate based on objectives
and data insights.
● Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
Good to have (Technical requirements/ Previous experience)
● Product analytics tools experience
● People management skills and experience
● User research experience
● Fast speed environment experience
● B2B SaaS platform experience
Why join our team?
● We offer the opportunity to work with a range of innovative software products with a strong
value proposition in a major growth industry.
● Rapid career growth.
● Autonomy to plan and execute based on objectives.
● The chance to be a visible contributor to the company's success.
● Training and Personal Development Plans for each employee.
Culture and Growth:
● 32 days of holidays - this includes public and religious holidays
● Contributions to your Provident Fund which can be matched by the company above the
statutory minimum as agreed
● Gratuity payments
● Private Medical Insurance provided by the company (Employee + Spouse + 2 Children + 2
● Relocation support
● Flexible Work from Home policy - 2 days home p/w
● Flexible Work from Long Distance - 4 weeks a year
● Free drinks and snacks in the office
● International travel opportunities
● Global annual meet-up (Thailand in October 2022)
● High-quality equipment (Ergonomic chairs and 32’ screens)
Many families feel overwhelmed with house clutter and have little time between work and parenting to keep their homes tidy. Clutterbot is on a mission to help busy families keep their homes free of clutter. We’re developing a safe household robot that drives around the house, picks up toys and clothing off the floor, and organizes them into containers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer who has experience designing UI/UX for commercial software applications, graphics design, customer research, usability testing and human-centered design research. Owning the UX/UI design for our mobile application, company website and branding/marketing materials.
You’ll be joining a small close-knit team building a new kind of household robot. We've recently opened a new 4,500 sqft R&D space in HSR Layout, Bangalore!
- 3+ years of industry experience in a UX, UI or interface design role or equivalent
- Experienced in both visual design and interactive design of user interfaces for responsive web based applications for desktop and mobile
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Highly proficient in visual design tools
- Comfortable conducting user research, talking to customers and diving into data to develop hypotheses
- The ability to bring new ideas and the drive to innovate based on customer feedback
- Can collaborate well with remote and global teams
are building a secure data and intelligence sharing platform for Enterprises. We believe data security and privacy are paramount for AI and Machine Learning to truly evolve and embed into the world
What’s in it for you?
As part of an early-stage startup, you will gain autonomy and leapfrog your learning compared to your peers. Working in a data infrastructure startup will teach you a lot about building tech-heavy products and selling them in the market. If startups excite you if building and working on new technologies make you happy if you think a lot about AI and data possibilities, consider joining us. You will be creating a new market category. We are looking to build our core team, that will stick with us to the end of our collective journey and join us in our future journeys as well.
Quizizz helps teachers do two things
- Turn their tests and assessments from something most students dread into an event that students look forward to.
- Turn lectures from a one-way information delivery system that most students are least bothered by into an engaging conversation.
Teachers have been really kind to us. Because we built something useful for them, they rewarded us by telling their colleagues about Quizizz. This propelled us to become one of the top 5 ed-tech platforms in the world.
75 million teachers and students use Quizizz in over 100 countries every month. We haven't spent a single dollar on marketing or acquiring new customers.
Our mission is to motivate students in every classroom and help teachers do that. We have made significant progress, but we still have a long way to go. This is why we need you.
About this role
Quizizz is a platform that enables educators to engage their students with interactive learning experiences. As a User Experience Researcher, you will be:
- Working on projects that improve the experience of both students and teachers on Quizizz.
- Identifying unmet needs of the audience and contributing towards shaping the product map.
- Interacting with folks from around the world as our product has a truly global user base!
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as a User Experience Researcher.
- Have a good understanding of research methods and how to customize them based on the problem statement.
- Able to think of the big picture and the implications of the project across the organization, defining the scope and timeline for the projects.
- Able to plan and execute research with minimal guidance.
- Able to ask the right questions, steer the conversation and build consensus.
- Good at storytelling and holding the interest of the audience.
At Quizizz, we have built a world-class team of talented individuals. While we all care deeply about our work, we also ensure that we maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Flexible leave policy. Take time off when you need it.
- Comprehensive health coverage of Rs. 6 lakhs, covering the employee and their parents, spouse and children. Pre-existing conditions are covered from day 1, and also benefits like free doctor consultations and more.
- Relocation support includes travel and accommodation, and we'll also pay for a broker to find your home in Bangalore!
- Rs. 20,000 annual health and wellness allowance.
- Professional development support. We will reimburse you for relevant courses and books that you need to become a better professional.
- Delicious meals including breakfast and lunch served at the office, and a fully-stocked pantry for all your snacking needs.
Quizizz is an equal opportunity employer and we believe diversity is key to our success.
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online. We follow an extremely user-focused product development approach to address the needs of institutions, teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level and help them grow.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale and deliver the best experience to the users.
As a UX/UI Designer, you'll be responsible for end-to-end design of multiple web, mobile & tablet apps for different stakeholders like admins, teachers and students. Your work will include designing new features as well updating the existing ones based on customer needs & prioritisation. You’ll also be responsible for designing various branding & marketing collaterals like icons, logos, websites, etc. as needed. Your work will also include market & competitive research along with original creative thinking to create experiences that solve problems in simple but effective ways.
You will need to have a patient, collaborative, highly objective & a process driven mindset to work with the Product Manager and go past your own biases to deliver effective & simple solutions for our clients. You will also need to have constant engagement with the Engineering team to resolve any queries and ensure that the design is being translated into the product as intended. The role requires you to understand the problem being solved for the user, collect the users’ needs and translate it into effective & holistic solutions with smooth experiences. As a designer at an early stage startup where delivery speed matters a lot, it’s extremely important for you strike the right balance with minimal simple design but effective solutions. You will need a combination of creativity, business understanding, user empathy, process driven approach, collaborative mindset & the technical expertise needed to create simple, efficient and effective solutions and experiences.
- Understanding the business direction, problem being solved for clients and the solution being proposed.
- Empathising with users/customers to understand their needs, develop solutions that solve their problems.
- Conducting market and competitive research to understand best practices and commonly used controls.
- Create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user requirements.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and the specifics of the user-centric design process.
- Collaborate with the product team and engineering team to deliver the final product.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe XD / Figma.
- Good understanding of the entire design process right from requirement collection, persona development to wireframing, prototyping and to high fidelity designs.
- Experience in designing software products for different platforms like web, mobile and tablets.
- Experience in designing branding and marketing collaterals like websites, icons, logos, etc.
- Good balanced focus in both UX and UI aspects of the design.
- Ability to look at things objectively and come out of biases to consider different feedbacks and collaboratively deliver the best solution.
- Standardising design templates & creating the design language for commonly occurring elements across the app.
- Any experience in designing small translations and animations is a plus.
- Prior experience in designing software products for startups is a plus.
- Degree in Graphic Design, Design Communication, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-4 years of experience in user experience design or similar discipline.
- Must have a basic grasp of web design principles and a good understanding of design tools like Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of user-centric design principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to grasp multiple product requirements
- Some industry experience (corporate, software, web, agency experience) preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows
Please include portfolio, website, or samples of work to be considered.
What will you do?
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams
- Analyse product requirements and develop solutions which are scalable, efficient and brings success to merchant base Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple stakeholders Appraise new product ideas and strategies appropriate go-to-market plans
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Translate Technical integration documents from various Fin-tech partners (Banks, Card Networks) into User Stories
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, operation and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch Define and measure Success metrics of product post launch
Who are you?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer or Information Technology Engineering
- Min 2-4 years of strong experience in product management role
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Understanding of Web based architecture and API, Network protocols is must
- Exceptional in writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and communication speaking skills
- Proven experience working as a product developer
- Previous experience in #Fintech and #Payments is a must
At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
We’re looking for an experienced UX/Product designer to take on the end-to-end design of the web and mobile product suite experience. As a pivotal member the Anarock’s team, this portfolio will support Product Managers and Engineering for a broad set of digital experiences.
You will be responsible for translating business objectives into product concepts by iterating and optimising UI designs while maintaining a consistent and user-friendly experience across mobile and web platforms.
We have 3 key focus areas: Product Design, User Research, and Visual Design.
Key job responsibilities
- Design web and native mobile app experiences that delight our users and help drive the company vision
- Collaboration with the product, engineering, data, marketing, and other teams to ensure a quality end-to-end customer experience
- Create consistent and thoughtful designs that include user flows, interaction designs, information architecture, and more
- Pitch and present designs to stakeholders for sign-off
- Provide accurate specifications for the engineering team
- Create design system to ensure consistent experience across various features
- Participate in design reviews and feedback sessions to help the design team
- 3+ years of product design experience (Product Based Company) in all phases of the design process: user research, wire-framing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability
- Experience in complex UX/UI design and end-to-end processes in B2B SaaS and B2C
- Strong understanding of iOS and Android native app patterns
- Strong understanding of visual design basics (color theory, typography, spacing)
- Strong understanding of digital design fundamentals (forms, interaction methods, responsive design etc.)
- Expertise with user-centered design principles
- Deep knowledge of design tools, such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Figma,
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team of developers, product managers, and
- Communicating and storytelling to present your work and articulate design rationale for efficient design
- Zooming out to product concepts and zooming in to design details while wire- framing, prototyping, and reusing components from a design
- Integrate and manage the ANAROCK brand through a visual design
Experience: 3 - 6 years
Locations: Bangalore or Mumbai or Gurgaon
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them
About Attryb Tech Private Limited
Attryb helps SME businesses in marketing their products and services across the marketing platforms and acquires a holistic picture of the data and persona of their users, helping businesses improve customer experience and marketing ROI.
We are looking for an entry-level UI/UX Designer to join our growing team. To be successful in this role, you should be a self-driven problem solver.
- Gather, understand and evaluate user requirements for a marketing technology product focused on US small and medium enterprises
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to the senior leadership in the nascent product
- Work on quickly iterating over wireframes through the product and tech team's feedback
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Set and adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Full time (in-office) availability
- UX/UI design portfolio - please include it with your application.
- Experience in UX, UI, interaction, and visual design with patterns, tools, and methodologies to draw from.
- Able to design autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings.
- A mind filled with beautiful, simple, innovative ideas and a high interest in solving complex product challenges.
- Experience with prototyping (InVision, Figma, Adobe XD, etc.) as a way to explore and validate ideas, and communicate design requirements.
- You’re comfortable with ambiguity in the early production definition stages.
- You’re extremely detail-oriented and organized.
- A real passion for designing highly efficient and intuitive user experiences.
- A preference for creating clean, “less is more” user interface designs.
- Ability to give and grow from constructive feedback.
We are a team of 3 founders, previously co-founders of the used car platform, Truebil. At Truebil, we worked together for 5 years and built a category defining user experience for used car buyers solving the problem of trust at scale. Truebil was the largest used car retail brand in
India when it was acquired by Spinny in 2020.
💰 Crypso is backed by leading angels and micro VCs in India.
👀 What we're looking for
We're looking for rockstar individuals who are passionate to create impact, excited to work in an early stage startup, love to take responsibility & ownership, and curious to learn. You'll be working closely with founders, participate in building product ground up, and grow with the company's growth. This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on millions of crypto traders.
🛠 Core Skill needed
● Lead Content strategy & Community team to ensure smooth functioning of content operations
● Design Incentive structure to onboard tons of creators/Influencers on the platform to kickstart initial user engagement
● Understand user behaviour across social community and build relevant content strategy
● Keen to learn about crypto/blockchain eco-system is a must since it's a very evolving field and would require immense enthusiasm to understand native crypto behaviour
● Work closely with co-founder to help give shape to relevant product suites on the platform
💼 What kind of work will you do?
● You will build content strategy end to end with co-founders
● You will define content strategy for Crypso
● You'll set the initial guidelines for Content & Brand
What is the Role?
- Role is responsible to define requirements and drive success of Ecommerce / Real Estate / Healthcare / Grocery / Food Online centric Tech Products.
- Responsible for overseeing and bringing products to market while meeting key business objectives.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Hands-on experience of building and managing consumer tech products
- Prior experience in Ecommerce / Real Estate / Healthcare / Food Delivery business
- Experience of 3+ years + of which 1.5 years + in product management
- Track record of driving and delivering large, complicated projects on time and within scope
- Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to roll up your sleeves and try different things with minimal direction
- Loves and understands technology. Stays current on competition and disruptors in the market
- Is organized, and can plan, forecast and manage a product backlog
- Possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
Designation: Product Manager
Experience: > 5 years with minimum 3 years as Product Manager
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the role:
Product Manager in Bizongo will set the vision for the product. He will be responsible for guiding teams toward a common goal - shipping high-quality products and features on time. He will be responsible for both business: through market research as well as the users: through timely user studies.
The ideal candidate is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. This candidate will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
- Forming vision, roadmap, and goals for the product
- Writing specifications, manage project execution, A/B testing, UI/UX wireframe, and define product roll-out strategy
- Process, review and interpret data on customer usage patterns to uncover new product insights
- Work with engineering, design and marketing teams to plan, build and launch high quality product experiences in line with the overall vision of the company
- Conduct extensive customer engagement and validation
- B. Tech or BE in computer science or experience as a Software Engineer, Designer or start-up Founder
- 3 years or more working as a Product Manager
- Ability to make data driven informed decisions
- Deep understanding and empathy for the customers
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
Why work with us?
- Opportunity to work with "India’s leading B2B" E-commerce venture. The company grew its revenue by more than 12x last year to reach to a 200 Cr annual revenue run rate scale. We invite you to be part of the upcoming growth story of B2B sector through Bizongo.
- Opportunity to work with most dynamic individuals in Asia recognised under Forbes 30 Under 30 and industry stalwarts from across companies like Microsoft, Paypal, Gravitas, Parksons, ITC, Snapdeal, Fedex, Deloitte and HUL.
- Working in Bizongo translates into being a part of a dynamic start-up with some of the most enthusiastic, hardworking and intelligent people in a fast paced and electrifying environment.
- Bizongo has been awarded as the most Disruptive Procurement Startup of the year - 2017.
- This year ,Bizongo was awarded the highly prestigious & internationally acclaimed 'The DieLine Award' under the Sustainable Packaging category.
- Being a company that is expanding itself every day and working towards exploring newer avenues in the market, every employee grows with the company.
- The position provides a chance to build on existing talents, learn new skills and gain valuable experience in the field of Ecommerce.
About the Company:
- Company Website: www.bizongo.com
Any solution worth anything is unfailingly preceded by clear articulation of a problem worth solving. Even a modest study of Indian Packaging industry would lead someone to observe the enormous fragmentation, chaos and rampant unreliability pervading the ecosystem. When businesses are unable to cope even with these basic challenges, how can they even think of materializing an eco-friendly & resource-efficient packaging economy? These are some hardcore problems with real-world consequences which our country is hard-pressed to solve.
Bizongo was conceived as an answer to these first level challenges of disorganization in the industry. We employed technology to build a business model that can streamline the packaging value-chain & has enormous potential to scale sustainably. Our potential to fill this vacuum was recognized early on by Accel Partners and IDG Ventures who jointly led our Series A funding. Most recently, B Capital group, a global tech fund led by Facebook co-founder Mr. Eduardo Savarin, invested in our technological capabilities when it jointly led our Series B funding with IFC.
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), the private-sector investment arm of the World Bank, cited our positive ecosystem impact towards the network of 30,000 SMEs operating in the packaging industry, as one of the core reasons for their investment decision. Beyond these bastions of support, we are extremely grateful to have found validation by various authoritative institutions including Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia. Being the only major B2B player in the country with such an unprecedented model has lent us enormous scope of experimentation in our efforts to break new grounds. Dreaming and learning together thus, we have grown from a team of 3, founded in 2015, to a 250+ strong family with office presence across Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bengaluru. So those who strive for opportunities to rise above their own limitations, who seek to build an ecosystem of positive change and to find remarkable solutions to challenges where none existed before, such creators would find a welcome abode in Bizongo.
Today, UPCRED is a fun bunch of spirited, analytical, and ambitious folks building the first-of-its-kind technologies for the influencer marketing ecosystem. We are a bunch of hungry mavericks here to empower 10Mn businesses in their digital influencer marketing and enhance the earning experience of over 50 million social influencers users across globe.
And we are just getting started, Would you want to join this club of thinkers, innovators, dreamers, and challengers?
As a Product Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience for our users on WEB and APP, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Reimagine and optimize the web and mobile app experience.
Plan and implement new designs.
Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
Create prototypes for new product ideas.
Collaborate with marketing & sales team to support UPCRED Footprints growth objectives.
Implement processes & structures to help with platform scalability and consistency.
You have at least 2-3 years of experience, ideally within UX Design, UI Design, or Mobile App Design.
Having experience in startups will be an added advantage.
You are able to lead and have good management skills.
You have good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
You are a good multi-tasker who can work within tight deadlines.
You possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can articulate your ideas to different stakeholders.
You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
If you have a passion for building and scaling marketplaces that stand out for great customer experience, this is a game-changing role in our crazy pursuit to become India’s most loved social brand.
We at UPCRED
Life so good, you’d think we’re kidding:
An extensive medical insurance that looks out for our employees & their dependants. We’ll love you and take care of you, promise.
Flexible working hours.
Tailored vacation & leave policies so that you can enjoy every important moment in your life.
Learning and upskilling opportunities.
Good food, games, and a cool office to make you feel at home.
Apply, and let us know your interest?
UPCRED Advert, that's how we grow, fair and transparent!
Product designers at Jar focus on creating and delivering the best features and experiences possible to next 400m+ Indians enbarking on their savings journey. We aim to bring fulfilment and value to each and every user, making it easy for them to use Jar daily and understand the value of savings. You’ll craft a strategy rooted firmly in user insights that paint an exciting vision of the future, and deliver on that vision through effective planning, interaction design, visual design, and prototypes.
Jar is a daily gold savings app that lets users save money by taking spare change from their online transactions and investing it in digital gold automatically. Jar is the first Made in India app to come up with an innovative solution to save money daily and invest automatically in digital gold for the best gold rate. We want to help millions of Indians rediscover the undeniable, cumulative advantages of saving every single day. To know more about the company: http://bit.ly/workatjar" target="_blank">bit.ly/workatjar
🔨 What You Will Do
- Work on design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Work and partner closely with engineering, product, and business partners to find sophisticated but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Compile research, create user flows & design mockups and high-fidelity user interfaces
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability). Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Take full ownership of your work, and take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
⭐ What you will need
- At least 2 year of experience in UI/UX and product design
- A clear sense and taste in good visual design
- Good knowledge in design fundamentals, such as design thinking frameworks, with the ability to take on a structured approach in solving problems
- Deep empathy and interest in keeping your customers point of view in the forefront, constantly bringing questions back to what will serve them best
- Have proven design chops, experience shipping products, and understand what it takes to build valuable and meaningful experiences.
- Ability to thrive in startups with a fast-paced environment and take ownership for working through ambiguity
The team is small, which means your impact on the company’s success will be huge. You’ll have the chance to work with experienced leaders who have built and led multiple product and design teams. We would love to speak to you about this role if you care deeply about building amazing consumer applications, love working on innovation in social fintech space and are excited about creating the place where you change the way GenZ gonna save and invest
- Participate in requirements gathering, identify and document user needs after extensive research through interviews and discussions with target users and stakeholders from the business.
- Design effective new user experiences as well as improve existing ones. Validate the created User Experiences to meet envisaged goals and stipulated standards. All this should be done within agile sprints.
- You are expected to collaborate across the spectrum with product development and marketing teams to facilitate dissipation of the deeper context of the product being worked upon.
- Preferably have a B.Des/DesDegree or equivalent degree with experience in Design industry with an amazing design portfolio. Have 0-3 years of experience in UX Research.
- A user-centred approach to design with experience in conducting user research
- Experience in employing any of the relevant research methods: unmoderated sessions, Tree sorts, surveys, A/B tests, ethnographic enquiries, UX heuristics and benchmarking, to name a few.
- Effective Communication and collaboration skills that enable team-members to build robust products from the researched insights.
- Should be eager to see the bigger picture by connecting the dots of the product, users, stakeholders and context.
You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals - such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system - so you’ll kick in!
As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
Twist Open UX provides consulting services in the areas of design and innovation.
We are expanding our design team to keep pace with several exciting opportunities that are coming to us. We are on the lookout for UX designers, available to work at our studio in Bangalore. Candidates would require strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction. They would be required to work effectively in a team and handle client communication.
QUALITIES WE VALUE
Empathy for users who are different from you.
Executing UX design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Collaborating on user experience planning.
Communicating with clients.
Researching interaction design trends.
Researching technology trends.
Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, web applications and/or mobile devices.
Strong conceptualisation ability, drawing skills and paper prototyping technique.
Cognisant of production timelines and having attention to detail.
Ability to create task flows, high fidelity wireframes, micro interactions as well as visual design.
Strong working knowledge of Figma, Sketch, Axure and associated UX design tools.
Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UX practices and heuristics.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field.
Portfolio to accompany resume.
Background check and reference checks required upon hire.
Senior Manager - Research
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale.
upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As a User Research Professional you will establish UX Research practice for your pods and collaborate closely with the product and tech leadership to shape our products. You will work with your peer(s) to set clear methods, standards and metrics for gathering qualitative and quantitative insights to continuously deepen the actionable knowledge of our product teams.
You will work with teams to develop research awareness, skills for engaging learners, community and experts, also knowledge for discerning what is important to take into product or innovation practices. You will maintain the highest level of research rigour across all types of studies and constraints. In addition to laying the foundation for user research for your pods, you will conduct and lead key research activities, applying quantitative or qualitative research methodologies to generate actionable insights for our products, brand and strategic direction. Your success will be the team’s commitment to research practices and knowledge of deep learning practices which are hidden in plain sight from across India's hinterland to metros.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead and coach team of UX researchers across any one of the Discovery and Growth, Learning experience, Careers, and Breakout pods
- Partner with User Researchers, Design Leads, Product Managers, and Engineering managers to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment
- Lead prioritization about what we research, when to research it, and how that research is conducted; This might mean working with cross-functional teams, multiple devices, brands, and platforms, in order to find opportunities to further improve the user experience
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment
- Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote)
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way
- You have 6+ years of experience as a User Research Leader with experience building successful practices inside of companies
- You have to lead a team of at least 4 people
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge of quantitative methods
- You know how to analyze and work with design, business, and product data tracking
- You have an excellent knowledge of UX standards, and bring a deep background in psychology, social sciences, or anthropology to the practice
- You have strong oral and written communication skills in both Hind, English, and ideally one other language relevant to our deep reach in India. Any other language is a bonus.
- Your excellent presentation skills will help you collaborate with team members from a wide range of teams and geographies across India.
- You have experience in working in an agile environment and the ability to adapt quickly to changing product priorities
- BA or MS in Psychology, Anthropology or Design with a strong focus on User Research is an added bonus
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build careers of tomorrow.
• upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19 • upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
• upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
• We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech • upGrad is the official education partner for the Government of India - Startup India program
• Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning \
This role will primarily be responsible for envisioning, defining, and owning the execution of upGrad's product design strategy. As the strategic design leader, team coach, and customer champion you'll galvanize people to solve complex problems, developing strategies, and ensuring product designers have the space to create products that deliver enduring value. You will also lead change cross-functionally to drive better experiences and influence our company's product, operations, content, and data to unlock the unrealized wants of learners and coaches across new subjects and fields.
You’ll lead your team through the design process, help build a vision, and navigate ambiguity through partnering with research and enabling experimentation, all while mentoring, and growing a hardworking and capable design team.
You’ll run design critiques, host collaboration & brainstorming sessions, drive design execution excellence, identify areas of process efficiency, and promote a high-output and fast-paced design practice.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing, and iterating on product features across web and mobile platforms
- Get out of the Office and work with research to observe the impact of your work in the real world, and take that input back to your work as a designer to be constantly improving our products.
- Invest in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further our design practice
- Shape product strategy and vision together with product managers and have a significant impact across all the product teams
- Bring consistency to all the platforms and products
- Drive and support cross-team initiatives that make the Design practice better at upGrad such as improving our hiring processes, expanding our community presence, interviewing potential new team members
- Work in the way that works for you and what you're designing, whether that's spending time sketching or jumping straight into pixels and code.
- Work with other members of the Design team to help them deliver great work and develop their own skills. This could be as a mentor, a coach, or a collaborator.
- 7 years of Product Design experience with at least 2 years of experience leading product design teams
- Consistent track record of leading highly collaborative cross-functional teams thought ambiguity and deliver the best products possible to our customers are an experienced mentor and coachable to give and receive honest, thoughtful, and direct feedback that removes roadblocks encourages growth, and accelerates delivery
- Are intent on crafting psychologically optimistic spaces where your direct reports and your collaborators are confident in sharing their ideas, opinions, and reservations in order to get to the best customer-focused solution
- Experienced recruiting, hiring, and retaining multi-disciplinary design teams
- Ability to understand complex feature sets and their dependencies while being able to deliver a design strategy that accounts for capabilities and limitations of the product
- Methodology rich, including standard approaches for design deliverables including user journeys, research plans, mocks, prototypes, documentation, and quality checks
- Have the ability to communicate research findings and design decisions openly and confidently, regardless of the audience
- Have partnered with research teams or led research experiments to validate and inform product thinking
- Have a proven history of partnering with engineering in a continuous delivery environment
Position - User Researcher
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore
upGrad is an online education platform building the careers of tomorrow by offering the most industry-relevant programs in an immersive learning experience. Our mission is to create a new digital-first learning experience to deliver tangible career impact to individuals at scale. upGrad currently offers programs in Data Science, Machine Learning, Product Management, Digital Marketing, and Entrepreneurship, etc. upGrad is looking for people passionate about management and education to help design learning programs for working professionals to stay sharp and stay relevant and help build the careers of tomorrow.
- upGrad was awarded the Best Tech for Education by IAMAI for 2018-19
- upGrad was also ranked as one of the LinkedIn Top Startups 2018: The 25 most sought-after startups in India
- upGrad was earlier selected as one of the top ten most innovative companies in India by FastCompany.
- We were also covered by the Financial Times along with other disruptors in Ed-Tech
- upGrad is the official education partner for Government of India - Startup India program
- Our program with IIIT B has been ranked #1 program in the country in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
About the Role
The Design & Research teams are part of the larger Product teams and are responsible for gathering learner, community & expert insights and translating those into a seamless & empowering experience across the platform. These teams are broken down into four branches, Growth & Discovery, Learner Experience, Careers, and Alumni & Breakout experiences which consist of talents from across product, engineering, learner experience, and business to make sure we have no latency in user experience meeting the user expectation.
You’re an experienced researcher with a strong, working understanding of how to integrate qualitative and quantitative research methodologies. You know exactly when to engage with teams across Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing, what questions to ask, where to probe, and how to implement the most effective research strategies. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy setting your own research goals, managing load, and expectations, and delivering actionable research findings and recommendations. You’re passionate about Education and believe great experiences are always inspired by a deep understanding of the user
Roles & Responsibilities
- Partner with Designers, Product Managers, and Data folks to drive all stages of research from early product direction through summative validation in an Agile work environment.
- Help to develop and track quantitative measures of user experience (goals, metrics)
- Influence a diverse set of stakeholders through excellent relationship building, and crisply providing insight and deep domain expertise in research practices and product development.
- Put the needs of our varied set of users front and center and driving, through influence and well-constructed presentations of insights, the user experience strategy of our many products.
- As a voice of the user, effectively challenge and elevate the customer experience in a data-driven environment Design, recruit and moderate research studies regularly (both in-person and remote).
- Use a variety of research methods and tools to best reach the goals of each project in order to provide rich, actionable insights.
- Communicate research findings and prioritized recommendations to internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with product teams to identify research questions.
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methods for the right questions.
- Generate insights that influence how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy. Directly influence product strategy and design by communicating clearly and in a compelling way.
- Conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, including in-depth interviews, ethnographies, focus groups, and diary studies
- Interpret and analyze research results through the lens of UX and social science.
- Collaborate closely with other user experience researchers, and understand when to bring in quantitative experts for support.
- Devise and execute creative methods in getting non-design partners to internalize and act upon research, particularly engineers, analysts, and other technical experts.
- You have deep knowledge of qualitative research methods and tools across the Indian diaspora, as well as knowledge in quantitative methods
- BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in applied product research Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research method
Qualification – BA/BS, human behavior related field HCI, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, etc.)
Years of Exp – 2+ Years
We are looking for a committed, confident and self-driven designer with a zeal for problem solving. You should have a willingness to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment. Experience of working on a fintech/ financial product is a plus.
- Lead design efforts in a fast-paced agile environment
- Gather user requirements and envision the product
- Perform market and user research, including contextual inquiry, product feedback, data analysis, or competitive research
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to define problems & goals, clarify personas and map user flows.
- Create wireframes and transform wireframes to intuitive & user-friendly low/high fidelity mockups and iterate.
- Build functional prototypes
- Analyse and test design solutions
- Design icons, Illustrations, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Passionate about creating great user experiences and other areas of design and innovation
- Excellent design skills with a clean, simple aesthetic
- Knowledge of design and prototyping tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, XD, etc.
- Online portfolio or work samples
- Good communication skills
Good to have:
- Knowledge of animation/ video editing
- Experience creating and implementing and maintaining a design language
Who We Are
We build innovative technology everyday!
Crediwatch is a ‘Data Insights-as-a-service’ company that provides lenders, businesses with actionable credit intelligence on private entities they need to improve trust and increase their lending and trading activity. Crediwatch does this with no human intervention by deploying the latest practical AI and technology tools that provide the most reliable comprehensive real time inputs.
Each day at Crediwatch is about striving for transparent insights, analysis and accurate results. If this aligns with your interests and aspirations, we have interesting positions for you.
You Will Enjoy
Our start-up environment - fun, casual, informal, family & pet-friendly! Ours is a highly energized playground where brilliant minds come together to make bold, impactful decisions every day! Needless to say, we have excellent filter coffee and health drinks round the clock, lunch buffets, PS4 and Foosball breaks and a stocked kitchen.
We play to win and have fun doing it! We work to engage your brain by organizing brilliant TechTalks by industry leaders and frequent high-on-energy hackathons and engage your crazy fun-side at our well-planned retreats. We are a highly eco-conscious team and we encourage and support our team’s physical & mental wellbeing.
All these and a great set of people to work with - We Are Crediwatch!
Behavior Labs team:
The Behavior Labs team sits at the centre of the company and curates the Mia coach, that produces the content and insights to bring about behavior change. It pushes out to enterprise users, insights about expected performance behavior during a business period. It enables enterprises to influence the behaviors of sales personnel from encouraging early starts to push for lightning finishes. It guides enterprises on how to monitor and manage the behavioural journey that would lead to positive outcomes. Thousands of sales and customer service personnel across the globe are influenced and nudged towards behavior change that results in better performance outcomes.
The behavior lab has two key tasks – use the latest thinking in the space of BE and employee performance to enable specific user groups performance and developing a holistic understanding of the user and mining those insights to consistently fine tune the product. This team contributes towards the development of the digital design interface through which users view the nudge. The team also prepares behavioral analytics decks for clients on a regular basis.
We are looking for a new age candidate for the position of a Behavioral Researcher to work in an environment that is in the frontier of using human behavioural understanding and technology to influence behavior change amongst enterprise workers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating insights about behavior from a range of data sources; developing testable propositions
- Conducting original research (e.g. small-scale experiments; feasibility studies to test interventions, qualitative research); analysing quantitative and qualitative data. Understand the trade-offs between different research methods (i.e. quant vs qual, survey vs experiment, A/B tests etc.).
- Action the use of behavioral science concepts into the development of the nudge engine. Keep a continuous watch on new developments in the BE field to adopt and apply into product design.
- Use behavioural science to create contextual information, communication ideas that can influence action amongst user groups and drive them towards a behavioural journey.
- Be intellectually curious and open to innovation but maintain objectivity to ensure that the focus remains on the scientific foundation in which the product is built.
- Good communication and influencing skills, both verbal and written, for a product development & customer facing audience. Specifically, the ability to communicate to these audiences in industry language.
- This role requires a person with curiosity and a passion for inquiry, comfort with ambiguity, and an entrepreneurial/learning mindset. Self-motivated and flexible, this person will be adept at both creative and analytical thinking.
- This is a highly collaborative role which requires the ability to work across the organisation’s product & design teams to develop appropriate ways to bridge the intention – action gap amongst users.
With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+ professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises. Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly
become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Title : Sr UX Analyst
Job Location : Bangalore
Duties and responsibilities
• Must have Data-driven, Research-oriented, Product mindset, Business-driven, technology enthusiast
• Should have owned the customer journeys and experience in design from the previous experience.
• Must have a deeper eagerness for observing users journeys and synthesizing insights into design.
• Data Visualization.
• Strong believer of lean/agile UX process.
• Must have worked in an agile environment.
• Must have worked in product/platform company earlier.
• Anchor and execute UXD projects independently with multiple stakeholders by diagnosing
business and user needs.
• Create and present compelling design concepts as part of UX strategy and focus group sessions.
• Present design decisions to the stakeholders that are backed up by strong business and users' benefit rationale.
• Team up with product, development folks to ensure your design gets translated well as a final product.
• Manage communication at all levels and be responsible for project deliverables with quality and on time.
• Design Education (Preferrable).
• Experience designing for various devices and systems. (Native mobile, Hybrid Mobile, WebExperiences)
• Must be a presenter in order to influence important design decisions and maintain credibility.
• Be organized and show excellent time management skills and be highly detail oriented.
• Have an understanding of business strategies and goals backed by knowledge of different technologies.
• Must research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
• Help build, develop and maintain a set of best practices and operational guidelines to reduce and minimize production efforts.
• Creative thinker with the ability to constantly challenge the status quo and expose details otherwise overlooked
• Strong sense of urgency; commitment to deadlines and deliverables. Demonstrated willingness to take initiative and be creative.
• Ability to communicate and present ideas and details from a UX perspective to internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Skills:
• MUST HAVE SKILLS: MS Office skills, SketchSoftware (latest version), Invision, Zeplin. Data
Visualization. Communication and presentation skills.
Following process and activities skills are required ones and must evaluate the candidate for
• User Need Analysis
• Contextual/Field Study & UX Insights
• User Mental Modeling
• Personas/User Profiling
• Tasks Analysis
• Productivity Study & Benchmarking
• Technology Need Analysis
• Device Platforms & constraints and Browsers
• Performance & Scalability Analysis
• Heuristics Evaluation
• Multi-lingual compatibility
• Comparative Study & Benchmarking
• Business Need Analysis
• Business UX Problem & ROI Impact
• Scenario Analysis
• Competitive Study & Benchmarking
• Task Design
• Taxonomy Structure (Data Flow)
• Metadata Framework (Findability/Search/Information Retrieval Framework)
• Navigation & Interaction Design
• Scenarios Baselining
• ROI Parameters & Benchmark
Testing & Validating
• Prototyping (UI Design & Development, Integration & Testing)
UX Designer Lead
UX Designer Responsibilities include:
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's in Engineering with any design specialisation from Tier 1 Engg colleges.