1. Contacting potential customers to inform them about PicoStone devices 2. Developing quotes and proposals 3. Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person 4. Giving PicoStone device demos to our potential customers 5. Ensuring that sales goals are maintained 6. Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills 7. Working in a team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Generate new leads and opportunities through an aggressive and consistent outreach program that includes a combination of tapping existing relationships as well as cold calling to initiate new ones. - Work with editorial, multimedia & marketing teams to craft incredible campaigns and strategies for brands. - Manage high-profile client relationships with companies, agencies & other revenue generating partners. - Manage day-to- day sales operation , handle the empanelment processes, agreement & other paperwork, put monthly content delivery schedules for each client, coordinate with editorial, multimedia, marketing teams to ensure content delivery as per plans, actively seek client feedback to maximize satisfaction & overall be responsible for delivering great results! - Get clients to renew and expand their engagements with us. - Mine data to see campaign effectiveness & ensure client reporting. - Create and manage a strong pipeline of business to meet and exceed quarterly revenue targets to the process of prospecting, qualifying, and closing key accounts. - Willingness to travel, if necessary, and attend off-site events. - Support the team with additional or ad-hoc quantitative and qualitative projects. - Consistently meet or exceed business development goals, demonstrating focused sales efforts.
● Contacting potential customers to inform them about PicoStone devices. ● Developing quotes and proposals. ● Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person. ● Giving PicoStone device demos to our potential customers. ● Ensure that sales goals are maintained. ● Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills. ● Working in a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Do you love selling B2B products - Do you wish to build your own sales force - You would love to handle the following responsibilities : - Identify and properly qualify business opportunities. - Develop account/ territory selling strategies. - Prepare formal proposals and present to decision makers within customer organizations. - Manage all steps of the selling process; coordinate complex decision-making in order to overcome objections to closure. - Support the implementation process by maintaining customer contact, answering service billing questions, and effecting a smooth and successful transition to account management post-implementation. - Provides accurate sales forecasts and reports to management in a timely and consistent manner. - Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation. - Create and train prospecting process. - Create and train lead qualification process. - Collaborate to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives. - Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership. - Implement performance plans - Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement. - Collaborate with IT on sales technology initiatives. - Meet pre-determined revenue goals through the activities of direct reports. - Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications. In near future : - Train and ensure adherence to sales process. - Train new salespeople to ensure success. - Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews. - Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis. - You also think that a salesperson should have following attributes: - Strong interpersonal skills. - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. - Familiarity with data analysis and reporting. - Hunter mentality, experience with prospecting and lead generation. - Hardworking, persistent, and dependable. - Positive and enthusiastic. Data driven Salary Offered : 6-9 LPA About us : Masters India Private Limited is a reputable manufacturer of industrial aluminium products operating since 1999. We regularly deal with small and big businesses all around the globe. We have recently diversified in IT sector with technology-powered tax solutions for enterprises of all sizes. We have been selected as one of the 34 companies, along with Reliance, Tata, EY, Deloitte, etc, in India to provide GST services to businesses in India.
Helping team to source good start ups that are looking to raise funds. Preliminary basic understanding and evaluation of the business start ups. Co-coordinating and scheduling communication slots with founders of startups Following up for information sought from start ups. Maintaining records of the startups being evaluated selected and rejected. Work in sync with the analyst’s team and provide them with back office support. Any other tasks that may come up and needed to be done by the team from time to time.
Female Business Development Manager required for a Real Estate Startup Role - : Residential Market To tie up with builders & collect their project details
1.The candidate should research on various interest based unique events happeing in the city, contact the organizers and make sure they list their event on our platform. 2. The candidate should keep an eye on hosts who have listed their spaces on home rental sites like Airbnb etc and pitch them the idea to list their common areas of the house on the upcoming section called 'Space Listing' on our platform. 3. The candidate should be willing to travel across the city to personally meet the hosts / organizers / property owners. 4. The candidate should be responsible to retain the account and give them timely service and assistance. 5. The candidate should be able to come up with innovative ideas for various activities that can happen on the website, grow the user base and attract more traffic.
Business Development- Executive/ Manager Location(s): Bangalore About Intellicar Telematics Pvt Ltd Intellicar Telematics Private Limited is a vehicular telematics organization founded in 2015 with the vision of connecting businesses and customers to their vehicles in a meaningful way. We provide vehicle owners with the ability to connect and diagnose vehicles remotely in real-time. Our team consists of individuals with an in-depth knowledge and understanding in automotive engineering, driver analytics and information technology. By leveraging our expertise in the automotive domain, we have created solutions to reduce operational and maintenance costs of large fleets, and ensure safety at all times. Solutions: Enterprise Fleet Management, GPS Tracking Remote engine diagnostics, Driver behavior & training Technology Integration: GIS, GPS, GPRS, OBD, WEB, Accelerometer, RFID, On-board Storage. Intellicar’s team of accomplished automotive Engineers, hardware manufacturers, Software Developers and Data Scientists have developed the best solutions to track vehicles and drivers, and ensure optimum performance, utilization and safety at all times. We cater to the needs of our clients across various industries such as: Self drive cars, Taxi cab rentals, Taxi cab aggregators, Logistics, Driver training, Bike Rentals, Construction, ecommerce, armored trucks, Manufacturing, dealership and more. Job Description Product sales and monitoring Operations. Managing relationship with clients and major stakeholders Formulate strategies and action plans to maximize sales. To generate leads & converting leads into sales. To build effective rapport with customer/distributors. Planning & execution of BTL activities like Competitive Demos, Product Launches & Sales Promotion. Meet monthly sales targets. B2B Selling of Intellicar’s product. Sales fulfillment and payment follow up to ensure timely payment collection. Managing relationship with dealers, distributors and retailers. Meet Fleet operators and managers. Understand their operational challenges Ensure adherence to Sales processes, policies & Marketing tools at all Networks. Ability to close deals Experience and Qualification Graduate/ Post Graduate in Marketing or related streams. Should have Sales/BD experience (Preferably IT/Telecom/Automotive) for 2+yrs Desired Willing to work in startup environment. Ability to learn new software quickly. Quick adaptability, learnability and flexibility demonstrated.
Getting in touch with prospective clients/companies through various online sources and develop business Generation, negotiation, and conversion of business leads Maintaining a record of all the leads. Preparing sales proposal for the main team. Replying to customer requests and proposals. Provide customer feedback Building collaborations, outreach, partnerships and driving value Assisting founders in strategy development, appraisal, and execution Executing consulting projects and interacting with external clients Research, analyze, comprehend and process relevant industry information
SynRadar is a specialized Vulnerability & Threat Management company. Our solution, SynVM simplifies vulnerability tracking and management challenges by introducing a centralized platform for vulnerability reporting, tracking and analytics. In addition to SynVM we also offer Vulnerability Assessment services, to provide end to end Vulnerability management services to our clients. This role is responsible for acquiring new enterprise clients for our services. Open Position: Business Development - Enterprise Sales Job Description: • Actively engage in Lead response management and communication to make them sales- ready • Follow up with the leads for sale • Attend all enquiry emails • Maximize business opportunities by promoting services offered by the company • Demonstrate solution to the clients • Achieve Monthly Sales targets
Business Development Executive Marketing
We are implementing a NetSuite ERP integration with Salesforce. Most of the task would be involved in SuiteScripts. Salesforce developer is already hired but someone with both skills is preferred not mandatory.
The Business Development Manager would be at the helm of client acquisitions for Billeasy. This opening is available for candidates who have a strong leadership skills and can effectively manage a team. Should be target oriented and have the drive for outperforming.
AMPLINNO are looking for candidates with 0 - 2 years of experience as Business Development Executive Front end sales of IT services (not products) no field visits required. Need to work primarily with International Clients through phone and skype. Giving skype based presentations . Generate sales, Get new customer accounts, and Increase company revenue and result. Developing sales and marketing collateral as specifically needed to pitch to the prospects. Social Media and digital marketing. Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Rational Unified Process (RUP), Agile. Should have hands on experience in preparing Business requirement document (BRD) business process flow diagram writing Use Case etc. Need to have a basic understand of the E-commerce Industry.
Scofe Labs is India's first company which creates 3D visualised Learning content for Engineering and Polytechnic Institutes across the various University's of India. Scofe Labs was formed by a team of young Engineers who understand the challenges of learning Engineering concepts using current 2D mediums.
Cartalyst Cartalyst is a B2B technology startup, which equips Small & Medium Businesses with tools and insights to have an online presence. We provide all the services required for a brand to sell their products through all online channels. Fancy working for a startup? Come Join us and help drive growth – for you, for the customers and for the company. Business Development Executive Good Communication & Analytical skills. Working knowledge of Powerpoint, Word & Excel. Understanding about Indian ecommerce/e-tail industry a plus. Responsibilities Attend conferences, etail/retail exhibitions, and industry events. Identifying new sales leads Researching Small Business and Brands online to identify new leads. Identify new leads from Social Media, Ecommerce Seller forums, Quora, etc. Pitching about Cartalyst products & services Contacting potential clients via email or phone about Cartalyst services. In-bound Sales Manage contacts from warm leads from ecommerce sellers on Amazon & Flipkart. Pitch about Cartalyst services and convert them.
Company Profile: SpryOX is a creative and results-driven software organisation established in the year 2011. We specialize in Website Design & Development, Mobile App Development, E-commerce Solutions and Content Management Systems. We love to create beautiful online experiences and innovative solutions. We create a unique process for each client to ensure that business objectives are met, success is achieved and users are happy. Designation: Sales & Marketing Executive Qualification: Graduate in BCA/BTECH/BSCIT/MCA Experience: Any Experienced or Fresher Salary: 12000 to 25000 Location: Charni Road (Mumbai) Job Profile : Generate Leads, Sell Web Development Services like (domain registration, website hosting, website designing and development, bulk sms, e-commerce sites/portal, Meeting clients directly, Tele-caller, Concept sellers for online marketing & internet based solutions. Skills Required: • Strong communication skills, effective verbal and written communication skills in English. • Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings, generate Leads. • Candidate should be able to do marketing in website design & development services. • Attend meeting and gather all the requirements needed from the clients, regarding the project. • Slightly competitive with a strong desire and ability to hit targets and exceed expectations. • Good leadership potential and an ability to keep meetings on track, on time, and on target. • Good time manager, able to juggle numerous tasks simultaneously to meet project deadlines. • Familiarity with main types of software development life cycles. • Planning and preparing presentations • Communicating new product developments to prospective clients • Sense of urgency and ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines. • Overseeing the development of marketing literature. • Strong in-person, over-the-phone, and online presentation skills • Ability to build rapport with prospects and customers over the phone and via email • Ability to identify the key needs of a client and the translate those needs into possible solution-sets • Flexible attitude and demonstrated ability to go above and beyond the job description to achieve success • Superior verbal communication and presentation skills • Manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize accordingly with the ability to execute a plan. • Highly technologically adept with a proven proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, CRMs and other online resources for information. • Should be proactive & aggressive in nature. Only applicants who are available full time for a minimum duration of 1 year can apply.
1) Visiting Special child schools/centers/Ngo ,child professionals and making them aware about our free software and free android app for special need parents for better child health care 2) Using digital media and other tools to make regular child parents aware about our free growth and developmental monitoring app 1) students get an opportunity to make difference in lives of countless special children and parents. 2) Get to work with a highly appreciated startup which is striving to make difference in child healthcare. 3) Students will conduct market research and help built a better solution. 4) Students will know what it is like to for a belief and surely help the in their life career 5) definitely they will in the process gain different marketable skills
Tulsea is a strategic media and content management company that represents India's leading writers, directors, producers, and production companies. The company has an unparalleled roster of high quality talent. Tulsea also represents India's best regional film-making talent. Tulsea's clients work across platforms - ranging from motion pictures, television, new media, and publishing. Importantly, Tulsea allocates a significant amount of its resources to identify emerging writing and directing talent that will be tomorrow's premier storytellers. Tulsea's approach to its advisory services and talent management focuses on ensuring all stakeholders across the value chain benefit equitably.
If you think - Only ‘Arnab Goswami’ can beat you at the power of persuasion. - You have the immortal ability to convince people and make them fall in love even with the ‘Great Khali’. - Passion for ‘Sales/Marketing’ is the only thing other than blood that keeps you going. - A TAB in your backpack, 10 HP scooter under your butt & Confidence in the mind is all you need to be a ‘Rocket Singh’. Then Adkarlo.com is looking for you!!! Adkarlo.com an online advertising marketplace is looking for Field Sales Executives /Business Development Executives. P.S :- We value Confidence & Communication Skills more than Qualifications.