Greeting for the day!!
Here we have an super urgent opening for Business Development Executive-Female Candidates only can apply
Business Development Responsibilities
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So, from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy.
Business Development Executive Skills
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- Strong communication
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Interested candidate can apply
We are looking for an expert salesperson with experience of working in the
domain of B2B sales targeting the legal, service, banking or retail industry.
The candidate will be responsible for working with our strategic partnerships
team and build a portfolio of clients and onboard them for various service
The candidate shall engage with corporates in order to pitch, manage the
relationship and handle customer requirements.
The job will also require account management experience of handling corporate
accounts with focus on the service & ITeS sector.
Customize content, proposal, mailers and collaterals for clients and represent
companies with complete understanding of our services.
Maintain and track goals, monthly sales data and other important metrics.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. The candidate must be willing to work out of our Chennai office.
2. Must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the sales process,
lead generation, closing the deal.
3. The candidate must be skilled in corporate communications, MS-Excel, MS-
Powerpoint and LinkedIn networking.
4. The candidate must have the necessary expertise for discovering potential
clientele from various databases.
5. Travel locally and across India, if required.
Compensation: Negotiable based on current salary and industry standards
• Lead Generation.
• Vehicle Sales.
• Conduct needs analysis with the customer, vehicle demonstration, and test drives to create a unique product experience, making customers feel the need to buy the car.
• Demonstrate strong product and customer understanding to build customer trust.
• Plan and manage all system-level reporting and documentation requirements as per Audi standards
• Ensure adherence to process and achievement of Mystery shopping scores
• Update and maintain the IPAD with the latest information on Products, Pricing, and Customer Schemes
• Manage relationships with the existing customers' post-sales cycle to drive additional leads from referrals
• Any graduate/post graduate
• Excellent communication skills
The ability and desire to sell
Excellent communication skills
A positive, confident and determined approach
High degree of self-motivation and ambition
The skills to work both independently and as part of a team
Verbal communication skills
Job Title: Telecalling Executive
Work from Office - Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur
- Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers.
- Candidate will be pitching an Ed-tech program i.e. Digital Marketing Course
- Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
- Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
Functional Area: Telecalling, Client Communication, Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- -Rs. 20,000/-
Experience: 3 Months - 12 Months
Education: Graduation or relevant
2) Visit to Customer & New Enquiry Generation.
4) Technical & feasibility study.
5) Proposal preparation.
6) Proposal layout preparation
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.
Ownership for Proposal Management, Sales Presentations, Research Management, Sales collaterals and Client Visit.
To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
Identifying the Business opportunities, Lead generation through online, social media and existing sources.
Role may also include assisting BD head to negotiate and close the deal.
E-Tendering, Bidding, Invoice Generation, Purchase order, Lead generation, Client relationship