About Schindae technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Who are we?
YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference.
We are presently seeking our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Business Development Manager to start right away. We'd want you to
● Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
● Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
● Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful
individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
● Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform,
thereby improving it
● Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Business Development Manager, you will
● Be responsible for achieving YNOS’s quarterly and yearly BD targets
● Actively prospect, generate leads through various networks, build
weekly/monthly pipeline, drive order wins, prepare sales forecasts, and adjust BD strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
● Have a “customer first” approach and ensure that internal collaboration is achieved to have satisfied clients.
● Be a strategic thinker with a broad perspective and, at the same time,
demonstrates an acute attention to detail and the ability to execute flawlessly.
● Prepare reports/trackers for the various activities involved in achieving the BD plan. Ensure adherence to achieving the sales plan and participate in review with the reporting manager.
● Clear, concise, and effective oral and written communication skills
● Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills with the capability to
convert passive clients into a long-term business deal
● Strong operational discipline with an ability to log, track and analyze the
the success of business development initiatives
● Well organized, detail-oriented, and reliable with excellent time
management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
Work location & Job type
● Our office is located at IIT Madras Research Park, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
● Terms: This is a full-time position in our Chennai office with an initial training period of 6 months, followed by promotion as a Business Development Manager basis performance
○ Round 1: Interested candidates are requested to record and share a
5-minute video resume introducing themselves to [email protected]
○ Round 2: Interview
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Research / identify / contact / pitch to multi-designer stores across India in collaboration
with the FD team.
Arrange tie-ups with bloggers/celebrities for branding and promotions.
Arrange tie-ups with event management companies for showcasing our garments in
Fashion Shows / Pageants / Advertisements / etc.
2) Antal International Network:
Research / identify / contact / pitch to potential clients across India in collaboration with
the HR team.
Handle meetings, negotiations, and closures.
Maintain constant relations with the clients for new assignments.
Regularly conduct client satisfaction surveys.
Any other roles & responsibilities which may be assigned to you by the management
based on your capabilities and work exigencies at that point in time.
Masters India is looking for business development executives, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidateis highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the Sales team . There will be opportunity to learn to deliver these opportunities through the sales cycle to successful closure. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. Thereis significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Sourcenew sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understandcustomer needs and requirements
- Closesales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Maintainand expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Teamwith channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Performeffective online and offline demos to prospect
- Shouldhave highly developed all round interpersonal
- Shouldhave impeccable communication
- Excellentcommunication, presentation, networking and negotiation
- Customerservice oriented with a positive, well-motivated
- Conscientious,hard-working and driven mindset to improve sales and activity performance beyond
- CompetentIT skills with a well-equipped knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google programs and social networking
- Peoplewho have an experience is telecalling and lead generation will be
TITLE: Guest Relationship Executive (GRE)
REPORTING TO: Club Manager (CM) / Deputy Club Manager (DCM)
The Guest Relation Executive (GRE) will represent the UFC GYM by providing a
welcoming, informative and entertaining experience for all members and guests during
their visits. The GRE’s are responsible for driving (non-members) into the gym in order
to deliver industry leading customer services to them as well as our current members.
This service must translate into exceeding personal revenue targets issued by
management through both internal and external prospecting. This is a full-time position
reporting directly to the Deputy Club Manager & Club Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Lead Generation & Appointment Booking
Personal minimum expectation: Minimum 50 follow-up calls per day, Minimum 7
appointments booked and confirmed per day and Minimum 2 membership
enrolment per day, 2 personal coaching enrolments per week and two units of
merchandise sales per week.
External marketing, promotions and prospecting. This is a daily activity and
requires off site promotions including distributing passes, building relationships
with local merchants and branding events to inform the community of UFC gym
and services, ultimately resulting into leads. (A lead is a non-members name and
Internal marketing and prospecting. This includes collecting leads at the point of
enrolment and from the current member base through relationship building and
referral tables. These activities must translate into lead gathering.
Book membership appointments through productive prospecting activities and
meet or exceed monthly appointment goals set forth by the company.
Ensure that appointments are booked to translate into enough guests and meet
or exceed monthly guest goal set forth by the company.
2. Guest Touring, Membership Presentations, & Personal Production
Ensure that 100% of guests taken through a tour. These tours should translate
into enrolling half of the guests that are seen on a membership (50% Closing) and
20% of them enrolling with Personal Training.
Use the company approved presentation when presenting membership options
to non-members. Ensure each new member meets a manager before completing
the sales process and exiting the gym. Proper presentation and introductions to
the manager should translate to 50% closing of guests.
Ensure Personal Sales Target goals are met or exceeded each month for New
Member Sales Revenue, Renewal membership Sales Revenue, Personal Coaching
Sales Revenue and Merchandise Sales Revenue.
Ensure integrity of each sale.
3. Customer Service
Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding
Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and
interacting with guests.
Assist in maintaining a clean, hygienic and operational facility.
Accountable for saving members that are requesting to cancel their membership.
If the Membership Specialist is unable to convince a member from cancelling
they must have any manager meet the member and sign off on the cancelation.
Recording all customer feedback & complaintsand sharing the same with DCM,
CM, GM and the Top Management.
Filing and reporting members incident report with the DGM/ CM/ GM and top
Updating the members on any rescheduling or cancellation of scheduled classes.
Sales Schedule: All GRE’s must be available to work Weekends and
Holidays. Requests for days off must be given in writing and exceptions
can be made by the General Manager.
Mandatory Meetings: Monthly “All Team Meeting” and “Daily
Production Meetings” are mandatory.
Follow, implement and audit all rules, regulations and guidelines of the
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The GRE’s will interact with club staff, including the
Operations and Fitness Departments as well as the Guest Relations Team. The
Membership Specialist will also communicate with members, guests and vendors in the
community regarding company promotions and membership packages to support club
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and
responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not