About Hurix Systems Pvt Ltd
As a Manager in our Performance Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving growth of APAC & North America regions through digital marketing. This team is a key driver of growth for Headout and is responsible for acquiring customers and generating demand for our vast collection of experiences and destinations. This is a key role for our overall company growth and profitability.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will:
- 1. Manage all paid user acquisition channels for APAC & North America. This includes: Responsible to deliver ROI & GBV targets for your regions and growing these each quarter
- Actively manage and grow SEM campaigns for new and existing categories & markets
- Identify opportunities to scale existing channels of user acquisiton including SEM, OLA and Facebook d. Develop new channels of user acquisition to drive new growth and diversify channel-mix
- Improve the efficiency of the team through process improvements, decision making frameworks and automation
- Improve reporting and data analysis to uncover new opportunities or Coordinate with other teams such as product, data, operations & supply to participate in & lead company-wide growth projects by leveraging various levers like:
- Identifying new market opportunities
- Product enhancements
- Pricing strategy
- Competitive benchmarking
- Building stronger engagement loops and cross-channel campaign strategies
What we're looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in managing SEM campaigns at scale
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Strong learning curve
- Data-driven decision making
- Able to effectively organize, prioritize & manage their time
- Experience with Automations is a big plus
App and web User acquisition and engagement
Hands on experience on media channels like Google, Facebook etc.
Work experience on MMPs like Apps Flyer, Firebase
Have Driven Performance Marketing Strategies and Operations Across Ad Networks.
Be Able to Work Efficiently with Our Design and Content Teams to Build Eye-catching Ad Content
Be Able to Report on Marketing Performance to Enable Improvements in Results
Work closely with Analytics/Data Science team to build right personalized campaigns for different consumer segments.
Align with Product team and sales team for funnel improvement and tech related issues.
Manage campaign reports with good presentation skills.
Potential user research, A/B testing of creatives, channels, and placements.
Work Experience in B2C brands will be preferred.
Experience in managing Facebook/Google campaigns
Fundamental AdWords certification
Good presentation skills
About the role:
We’re looking for a dedicated and efficient professional to join our Digital Marketing (Amazon & Website Marketing teams), and deliver timely results on the projects assigned.
● We work in a consultative manner with clients to deliver better value, rather than just acting as the execution arm. We deliver work that increases value across the entire client operations. This requires us to be proactive and creative in our interactions across all channels.
● The world of eCommerce marketing keeps on changing continually, and staying updated is the only key to stay ahead. To excel here, it is crucial to have curiosity and self-drive to solve new problems. And then, also teach others in the team about it, thereby widening the skill-base within the company.
● We may be a bunch of sharp and intelligent chaps, but it is only through extensive collaboration that we have grown, and remain one of the most capable organizations in eCommerce Marketing. We work hard to grow ourselves and also others around us.
● Design digital campaigns and implement various marketing activities to achieve project goals, for multiple clients at a time
● Assist the Project Owner to provide deliverables to the clients in a timely and efficient manner
● Create and analyze business reports on strategy and campaign performance
● Keep up to date with the latest marketing strategies & technologies, and help in improving existing solution offerings
● Participate in the strategizing process for clients and collaborate with internal teams for efficient execution
● Understand the client and their business goals from a holistic perspective
● Prioritize client requirements during project execution and deliver on time with perfection
● Collaborate with the Project Owner and other team members to ensure that everyone is aligned
● Look for opportunities to improve processes, further efficiencies, and make communication more effective
What you'll need?
● Bachelor's degree in any field
● Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with little supervision on projects
● Aspiration to learn, grow and develop self as a leader
● Ability to prioritize in a high volume and fast-paced environment
● Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage several competing tasks simultaneously
Who Should Consider Joining?
● If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis,
● If you are driven to take ownership and get on the driver's seat,
● If you have the aspiration to grow fast in the dynamic environment of a start-up,
● If you are a collaborative team member, who believes in collective success,
● If you are someone who makes objective, fact-based decisions
Who should not consider joining?
● If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
● We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
● If you are not a self-starter who is willing to learn & experiment more, then you should not join us.
What We Offer:
● Limitless growth and learning opportunities
● A collaborative and positive culture — Your colleagues will be as smart, helpful, and driven as you.
● Guidance and mentorship from industry experts and renowned IIT Alumnus
● In house digital marketing training from specialists, hence a digital marketing experience is not mandatory for this profile
● An opportunity to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy and clients' growth
Job Title – Performance Marketing Manager: (Ecommerce)
- Strategize, own and execute the entire paid marketing strategy to acquire users through multiple paid channels (Social, Search).
- Experience with the principles of creating an advertising campaign; composing audience
- targeting strategies, generating ad creative for testing, and optimizing for increased ROAS.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret data for insights and next steps - Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager experience.
- Understanding of social media metrics, conversion funnels, and the ability to link results with specific elements of a broader campaign.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user Experience with A/B and multivariate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and attribution tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Webtrends,Branch, Singular).
- Solid grasp of recent Facebook updates surrounding iOS 14, Facebook Pixel, and domain verification requirements.
- Use a data-driven approach to manage campaigns and derive insights on strategy and
- Track and Manage marketing spend efficiently and effectively across channels including
- Facebook campaigns, Google UAC campaigns, Ad networks, and social media campaigns.
- Write creative briefs to define program objectives and KPIs, optimizing campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Set up and monitor analytical dashboards and give insights into key areas of importance. Use this to recommend performance optimization methods.
- Set up daily performance reports to analyze the performance and optimize
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of reports, budgets, campaign performance, ROI, LTV, and other channel metrics.
- Build ideas for campaigns by writing ad copy and sharing a creative vision with the design.
- When applicable, also Can write direct ad copy that is built to convert.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and
- This position reports of Marketing Head.
- MBA/Postgraduate in Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Digital or Social Media
- A stronghold on Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven
- Strong analytical
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up
- High levels of proficiency with Excel/Google Sheets and PowerPoint/Google
Salary: 8-14 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for looking into online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage organization’s website
* Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
* Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
* Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
* Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
* Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
* Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
* Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
* Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
* Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
* Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
* Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
* Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
* Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
* Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in digital marketing or relevant education
* Experience in digital marketing: 5+ years
* Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
Digital Marketing Manager - Astroyogi.com
- Own the strategy and roadmap for a key product/business area.
- Should have in-depth understanding of implementation of Digital Marketing aspects – Adwords, Analytics, SEO, SEM, SMO, SMM,PPC etc.
- Responsible for tracking the performance of all campaigns that are run.
- Optimization for campaigns to ensure the best output, setting up campaign, ad group, ads, and budget correctly.
- Optimizing stage, exploring A/B test creative, split audience, use advanced audience breakdown to find best practice and best optimization approach to increase conversion rate.
- Understanding of branding and brand communication is also a bonus.
- Manage marketing budget and monitor usage for all platforms.
- Clear understanding of calculation of RoAS and other metrics is important
- Experience of working with agencies in performance marketing as well as media and creative agencies
- What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5-7 years digital marketing experience in brand, ecommerce or digital agency.
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics.
- Solid skills in executing and optimizing digital campaigns across various digital channels while being able to ensure that all campaign objectives and KPI targets are achieved.
- Tracking and reporting campaign results, analyzing key-takeaways and deriving actionable insights.
- Strong Leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent English in written and verbal communication skills.
Excited? You would feel this excitement each day working for Netway India, AstroYogi. We are growing each day and we need you to ensure it becomes higher each day.
To appoint Block Sales Managers for every blocks
To guide them and train them
To inform them their job roles and responsibilities
To promote brand in the market
To create opportunities for business development
To craete positive feedback in the market
To build a positive rapo in the market through team
To generate sales through team
To achieve sales target through team
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing
database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
• Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
• Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
• Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
• Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends
• Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend
scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
• Test new channels and trends (such as
voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital
Out of Home, etc.)
• Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new
• Plan and manage our social media platforms.
• Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
• Coordinate with advertising and med iaexperts to improve marketing results.
• Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
• Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
• Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
• Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• A minimum experience of 1-3 years in a digital performance marketing.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.