> Strong knowledge of the Lightning framework
> Experience working with Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
> Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
> Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
> Should have the experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or data loader
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Publicis Sapient
The key points that are absolutely needed for the position we are hiring are as follows:
• 4+ years of working experience in Salesforce – Apex
• Required Certifications – Salesforce Platform Developer I (aka PD1)
• Proficiency in SOQL, Apex Development, Apex Triggers and Apex Debugging
• Has clarity on OOP concepts.
• Exposure to Web Technologies is a must.
• Proficiency in Lightning Components (Aura)
• Has developed a few components for a custom package and has used the Lightning App
• Exposure to Git & Version Control is a must.
• Has worked on Managed Packages
• Has worked on 2GP Package Development
We are looking "Salesforce Developer(Fresher)" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Work on Salesforce.com, Apex, Visualforce, Integration, REST, SOAP APIs
• Work on projects as development team members Requirements
• Education background should be on Computer domain
• Freshers ready to work on development on Salesforce.com CRM
• Salesforce Course or certification done
• Good communication skills
We are looking for "Salesforce Developer" for Reputed Client @ Coimbatore Permanent Role.
• Experience: 3-5 Yrs
• Salesforce Developer will work independently and in a team environment to build CRM solutions which integrate with various other systems.
• This Person will build Visual-force, APEX, and Lightning Components. And should have experience working with Salesforce Data.
• Building new (and maintaining existing) APEX, Visual force, and Lightning solutions.
• Participate in various sprint meetings, assist in the creation and upkeep of user stories.
• Communicate with stakeholders and users about changes or requirements.
• Should have 3 to 5 years of experience with Salesforce Sales and Service Clouds.
• Proficiency in Salesforce APEX, Visual force, and Lightning development.
• Knowledge of the Salesforce data structure, and the ability to use various tools for data migrations.
• Salesforce Developer certifications is an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Professional, positive, customer oriented and flexible approach to interactions with customers in groups
• Candidate should have experience with Salesforce, preferably in Salesforce Lightning in the Financial industry.
• Hands-on experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd party vendors, API integration, RESTful services
• Experience in configuring Salesforce or similar CRM Products, including Workflow, Dashboard, Reports, validation rules and security controls.
• Experience in building applications using C#.NET or other object-oriented programming languages
• Knowledge of DevOps standard methodologies (Version Control, CICD tools, Salesforce DX etc.)
• Demonstrating previous consulting industry experience to conceptualize, craft and own the development of further functional and technical capabilities
• Work with the Salesforce BA, team members and significant business sponsors to evaluate future products, ensuring they align with projects already in progress and the overall strategic ecosystem roadmap.
• Experience in being responsible for the initial engagement with key business and corporate (IT Security, Compliance, Legal) stakeholders to define deliverables, the working groups to test and refine the functionality and deliver the end product to a global user base
• Taking responsibility for project deliverables within an agile environment, seeing projects through to successful release into the core product.
• Bachelor / Master's Degree or equivalent
• Salesforce Certified Certifications (Administrator, Platform Developer 2, Sales Cloud – Architects certifications are a plus)
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning UI /Web component.
• Experience in integrating with cloud applications, e.g. Amazon, Google
• Very good written and presentation / verbal communication skills with experience in customer interfacing roles.In-depth requirement understanding skills with good analytical and problem-solving ability, interpersonal efficiency, and positive attitude.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and curious Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team to design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visualforce programming languages. In this role, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment where communication with the Marketing, Sales, Underwriting, and Backend Engineering teams is key to your day-to-day success.
As a Specialist Leader in our Salesforce practice, you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry and leverage this subject matter knowledge in client engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Rialtes service offerings that can address client needs
- Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- 6+ years in an SFDC Technical Architect role
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- At least 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on Sales/Service Cloud/Community or Force.com platform and integrations
- 4+ Salesforce Certifications in development & Administration.
- Min 8+ years’ experience implementing and configuring Salesforce.com.
- Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System / LWC is a must
- Expertise in using REST API's, SOAP Web services, Bulk API and Streaming APIs.
- Hands-on experience in implementation of significant customization using the force.com platform.
- Experience with Subversion, Git or other SCM systems
- Experience in SFDX, VS Studio and ANT Deployment tool
- Knowledge of LWC/Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an added plus
- Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
- Team player and leading team as well
- Certification on Application Architect is a bonus.
- Create product design on Salesforce.com platform using Classic Salesforce and Salesforce Lightning.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce Lightning Framework.
- Build-in Salesforce plug-ins and connectors.
- Build/Enable complex customizations of the CRM application and Deployment in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Build the code according to the Technical Specifications, Detailed Design, Maintainability, and Coding and Efficiency standards.
- Must have Good Knowledge of Apex Triggers, Batch Classes, and Schedulers.
- Must have Experienced in Mentoring the People in Team.
- Integration using REST and SOAP.
- Experience in Salesforce Community cloud will be preferred.
- Experience in any Deployment Tool will be preferred.
- Client Communication capabilities will be appreciated
- 2+ years minimum of relevant Salesforce development experience.
- At least one Salesforce certification in these areas - Architect / App Builder / Platform Developer.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be B.E/B.Tech.
- Must be a Team Player.
- Should have leadership quality to manage a team, if required.
- Flexible working hours
- Openwork Culture
- Professional Development in the Workplace.
- Continuing education
· Must have at least 2 Years in Lightning UI Development.
· Apex, Triggers, VF Page in Sales cloud, Service Cloud Implementations
· Need to have Good Communication skills and should have worked on Agile Scrum Tools.
· Salesforce Developer Certification is Preferred.
· Salesforce Integration will be a Plus.
We have a great opportunity for a talented and self-motivated Salesforce Developer who wants to make a difference in the lives of thousands of students. You will be conceptualizing and developing innovative, intuitive, and effective software products to help our students meet their educational and career goals.
Experience: 2 – 7 Years
- Participate in the evolution of team best practices, standards and policies.
- Stay current with the periodic Salesforce releases and leverage the updates applicable to the ORG.
- Support all Salesforce releases and ensure system uptime as per the SLA.
- Work on small autonomous teams to build applications on Salesforce platform.
- Create and maintain Visualforce pages and Lightning web components.
- Configure Salesforce.com and Integrate with 3rd party tools as needed.
- Work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Being open to explore solutions outside of Salesforce technology stack.
- +1 years of experience working as a developer in any Object Oriented Development platform such as Java or Ruby on Rails or .Net
- +2 years of experience developing on the Salesforce.com plattform.
- Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Strong foundations of basic software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming, Object Oriented design and Microservices.
- Ability to work with various Salesforce customer portals, communities and sites technologies.
- Well versed on SQL, PL/SQL and RDBMS technologies.
- Good to have skills on J2EE frameworks and tools such as Spring, Maven, Servlets, JSP, JUnit, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of various governor limits applicable to Salesforce.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Good to have: Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems using ESB, SOAP and/or REST based web services.
- Experience in working with Demand tools and Marketing tools (Silverpop, Marketo, ExactTarget, Pardot).
- Salesforce Certifications (nice to have)
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field required. Strong relevant work experience considered.