Salesforce Jobs in Pune
Design, document, build test and deploy new or updated functionality/fields etc from sandbox to salesforce instance
Design and deliver custom Visual Force and Apex Classes as required
Create Salesforce Enterprise Architecture that seeks to increase ROI
Serve as a Lead Developer (hands-on) in system design, development, documentation, and maintenance
Develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in given application.
Create and deliver technical and end-user training to internal administrators, power users, executive teams, sales teams, customer service representatives, and marketing teams.
Responsible for the design of the Salesforce.com object structure, the configuration of standard & custom objects, security models, fields, page layouts, workflow rules, reports, and dashboards.
Develop and enhance our Salesforce environment to support business operations and processes, integrate with various business systems
Participates in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including design, coding, code review, testing, bug tracking, change management, deployment, and support
Participates in project planning, scoping and estimating
Responsible for ensuring the compliance with all regulatory compliance within area of responsibility and reporting potential issues to management
Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and company matters
Maintain user roles, security, profiles, and workflow rules wherever necessary.
Manage all change control for all EE Salesforce instance
Analyse un-used fields and recommend items to remove
Maintain the consistency of the workflow and confidentiality of the business for EE
Takes care of the removal of redundancy and duplicity of user accounts
Manages all executive functions, such as maintenance of user accounts, records, dashboards, and additional conventional tasks
Organizes the assessment, extension, and conclusion of new requests for development Position Description Energy Exemplar Page 3 of 3 For Official Use Only Uncontrolled when printed or downloaded
Provides training to fresh users in the organization to make them skilled for participating in Salesforce-related processes
Serves as the link connecting the application developers (or 3rd Party), business personnel and users
Remains responsible for creating and maintaining reports in Salesforce.com and extracting insights from data for advancing business revenue
Serve as primary system administrator for EE Salesforce.com environment with 100+ users
Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations
Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
Integrate 3rd party Salesforce applications
You are required to have skills in the following areas:
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience working as a Salesforce developer.
- Proven experience in developing Salesforce applications and interfaces:
- Salesforce and/or full-stack development
- Sales, Service Cloud and Force.com
- Salesforce Lightning experience is a must
- Proven and strong development experience in APEX, Visualforce, REST, SOAP/WSDL, SQL, and system interfaces
- Proven skills in deploying and configuring Apps from App Exchange
- Experience in web front-end technologies & Frameworks
- Conceptual understanding of Master Data Management (SAP), SAP Process Integrator / Informatica /
- Hands-on experience in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer
- Certifications in Salesforce Admin, Salesforce Platform Developer, and Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience in marketing cloud (pardot, exact-target/journey builder..) and its integration
- Design, develop, test, and document innovative sales and marketing solutions
- Expert in advanced APEX, Visual force, HTML5, REST, and full-stack development
- Excellent understanding of complex interfaces in the corporate system landscape
- Autonomous review and clarification of business requirements prior to implementation, creation and
- documentation of technical design/entity-relationship including alignment with stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination of test activities with business and IT stakeholders
- Autonomous coordination and execution of deployment in line with change and release management
- process and in alignment with Veeva technical stakeholders (e.g.project and support teams)
- Good acumen of business functions with a developer mindset
- Provide technical leadership, training, and mentoring of newly build solutions to the business
- Good communication & problem-solving skills.
- Quick Learner with and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change.
- Experience working with Onsite Team.
Greetings for the Day!!!
Please find below the details of the position.
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Experience working as a Salesforce developer.
- Proven experience in developing Salesforce applications and interfaces.
- Salesforce and/or full-stack development
- Salesforce lightning is a must.
- Proven and strong development experience in APEX, Visualforce, REST, SOAP/WSDL, SQL and system interfaces.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and curious Salesforce Technical Architect to join our team to design and develop solutions on the Salesforce.com platform using Apex and Visualforce programming languages. In this role, you’ll work in a highly collaborative environment where communication with the Marketing, Sales, Underwriting, and Backend Engineering teams is key to your day-to-day success.
As a Specialist Leader in our Salesforce practice, you will:
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of projects
- Maintain your technical knowledge within the industry and leverage this subject matter knowledge in client engagements
- Contribute to the development and cultivation of business and vendor relationships
- Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
- Display leadership and business judgment by anticipating client and project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Identify opportunities for other Rialtes service offerings that can address client needs
- Manage solutions, delegate resources, and help ensure quality assurance principles are met across projects and deliverables
- Supervise the work of team members and support delivery team staff
- Provide input and actively participate in recruitment and retention activities
- 6+ years in an SFDC Technical Architect role
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
- At least 4 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience on Sales/Service Cloud/Community or Force.com platform and integrations
- 4+ Salesforce Certifications in development & Administration.
|1. Job title TCRM DEVELOPMENT, ARCHITECTING, DESIGN
2. Job summary Responsible for analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of BI applications and solutions using Einstein Analytics and JSON Must have experience with EA data Ingestion: Datasets, Dataflows, Data Manager, Data Prep, datasetutils, XMD UI Visualization, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Dynamic Bindings. ? Must have working knowledge on data modeling, SAQL Security, Permission Sets Change Sets/Deployment/Release Management Support SDLC in an enterprise environment, inc
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of BI applications and solutions using Einstein Analytics and JSON Must have experience with EA data Ingestion: Datasets, Dataflows, Data Manager, Data Prep, datasetutils, XMD UI Visualization, Dashboard Design, Desktop and Mobile Layouts, Dynamic Bindings.
> Strong knowledge of the Lightning framework
> Experience working with Sales or Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Marketing Cloud
> Experience in REST & SOAP APIs, knowledge of Governor limits involved during Integration
> Working knowledge on continuous integration, working with repositories (e.g. Git)
> Should have the experience to design the data flow and work with any ETL or data loader
What Are You Going To Do?
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Architect you will design and develop solutions for global brands. You will work with Delivery Managers, Developers, Quality Assurance engineers and client teams to deliver the best in ecommerce.
- Design, build and configure SFCC e-commerce websites
- Integrate third party solutions using a range of e-commerce technologies
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with client teams
- Work with an Agile team to ensure solutions are delivered timely and on budget
- Lead technically teams of SFCC developers
What Do We Expect?
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Experience with complete e-commerce lifecycle development
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Team player
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remunerations & benefits package
- Exposure to International Brands & latest technologies
- Friendly, yet competitive work environment
- Flexible working hours and working location
- Technical training & certifications
- Business/Consulting training & certification
- Sport & team building events
Your job responsibilities include
· Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
· Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
· Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
· Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
· Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
· Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
· Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis, and problem resolution.
· Overseeing development, design, UI, and technology integration efforts for the effective completion of a project.
· Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data migration, and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
· Guiding clients over technology, processes, and applications while updating them on regular project-related developments.
Who you are
· 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands-on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
· Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
· Solid experience in Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
· Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution, and system design based on lightning platform
· Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
· Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
· Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
· Implementing REST integration ( Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
· Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
· Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
· Experience in SFDC customization, integration, and administration
· The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
Skills:- Salesforce, Salesforce Lightning, Integration, Salesforce Apex, and Visualforce.
Awaiting your response with an updated CV.
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
Minimum 7 years of experience in Salesforce Sales & CPQ Cloud or any other CPQ Product
- Experience with full cycle project implementations in Salesforce CPQ required.
- Strong Salesforce CPQ functional & technical knowledge
- Strong experience in configuring & customizing Salesforce CPQ application
- Experience in customized CPQ integration with CRM/ERP applications
- In depth knowledge in product configuration & rules, commerce process, document engine and pricing functionality in CPQ
- Strong experience in Agile way of working
- DevOps practitioner with Bitbucket, Git and CI/CD experience
- Good understanding and exposure to Salesforce DX
- Proven knowledge of business process and its KPIs, including best practices to support the relevant business processes
- Good Communication, Analytical & problem-solving skill
We are hiring for Salesforce Community Cloud
8+ years of experience
3 yrs experience in Salesforce Community development.
Expert in Lightning component development
Should be able to set up and manage communities
Should be able to customize Communities
Should have experience on salesforce Integrations
Should some exposure to Mulesoft Any point Platform
Collaborating with the client to understand their business objectives and shepherding them through the intricacies of the Salesforce platform. Analyze and review of business, functional, and technical requirements
Design and create application architecture and develop solutions that achieve the customer’s objectives that are secure, scalable and maintainable; translating business requirements into systems, services, and solutions. Implementing automation to improve processes
Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with business and technical team members and stakeholders, include across team and organizational boundaries
Reporting project status as required
#hiring #community #salesforce #salesforcecommercecloud #salesforceconsultant #salesforcecommunity #sfdc
2. Sound knowledge of Coding & Programming.
3. Have done any technical training.
4. Excellent Communication skills.
5. Positive attitude.
6. Have the zeal to learn new technologies.
Title:-Salesforce developer with Tibco integration
- Develop enhancements to support the implementation of multiple strategic business units
- Analyze production support defects and develop code fixes
- Provide technical guidance to key business stakeholders
- Collaborate with Platform Manager and Technical Architect on technical and solution designs
- Work with other IT teams on integration related issues and enhancements
- Provide guidance to QA team on testing requirements
- Document technical and solution designs
- Adhere to the documented agile process and comply with corporate standards/policies
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Experience with the development of the following components:
o Apex Triggers and Batch classes
o Lightning Web Components
o Flows, Process Builder, and Workflows
o Web Services
- Knowledge and experience of Sales Cloud implementations
- Experience with the development of Tibco Scribe and the creation of data flows
- Extensive knowledge of all admin tasks
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement Salesforce integration architectures for data and process integration with other non-SF systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the integration requirements and involve in development
- Provide technical leadership, setting best practices (e.g., integration and application development, deployment, testing, iterative refinement)
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Understand key SFDC architecture concepts and influence design for requirements.
- Support in translations of Functional requirements into detailed technical requirements
- Design and prepare the integrations process flows
- Prepare the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, and integration needs of the application
- Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs
- Responsible for driving operational excellence by implementing strategies for continuous delivery of Salesforce and any dependent software on the cloud
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production systems
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality
- Work with technical and business stakeholders to maintain and enhance applications in iterative release cycles
- Remain up to date on the newest Salesforce releases and manage the impact on the business.
- Create and deliver appropriate documentation, training and communication around feature(s) and process changes to the immediate team
- Work closely with other developers in the team, business analysts, QA analysts and project managers.
- Mentor junior developers, handle the team with the individual contributor’s role
- 10-12 years Salesforce experience, predominately with Salesforce Lighting. Must have experience in designing solutions.
- Experience coding with Apex, Java Script, Visual Force and Lightning Components, specifically LWC.
- Must have prior experience managing full life cycle SFDC implementations, while holding down the role of Salesforce Lead.
- Ability to Perform configuration, customization, integration, and support of Salesforce.com
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model
- Understanding the release management and software development life cycle
- Should be able to review code of development team members
- Strong communication skills to ask relevant questions in client/dev team meeting etc. & able to work around release related dependencies across projects
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce recommended best practices around design and development.
- Good to have experience in Release Management tools
- Designing and implementing integration architectures for data and process integration
- Experience with both Salesforce CRM and custom applications built on the Salesforce Platform
- 3 to 6 years of experience as a Salesforce Developer.
- Extensive experience in developing Lightning Components (SLDS as well as custom)
- Experience in Lightning Web Components must
- Aura component
- Good functional understanding of Sales and Service Cloud
- Hands-on experience in point and click features such as Workflows, Approval Process, Validation Rules, Data Migration, Data Loader
- Should have one additional skill along with the custom development
- Good understanding of scenarios to use Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Apex, Apex data loader, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and declarative platform-tools
- Ability to take client calls independently and clearly articulate and discuss project status and requirements regarding the project.
- Open to travel abroad for short term / long term assignments
- Good knowledge of APIs/integration preferred
- Preferred Certification (Platform Developer I App Builder | Admin 201 )
- Minimum 4 years in IT industry with minimum 2 to 4 years' experience on Salesforce
- Minimum 1to2 yrs. expr on Twilio
- Extensive knowledge of APEX, Visualforce, Lightning platform development framework and Service Cloud
- Deep understanding of deployment processes and tools with regard to Salesforce, including CCD
- Extensive knowledge on salesforce to twillio integrations
- Extensive knowledge on Salesforce integration patterns, best practices and capabilities including APIs, security, authentication, etc.
- Proven experience in designing end-to-end Salesforce applications based on functional requirements which are scalable, flexible and meet the customers' needs
- Ability to clearly answer questions on the different design options available on the Salesforce platform and the tradeoffs which exist between different approaches
- Very good working functional and technical knowledge of at least 2 Salesforce products e Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, etc.
•5+ years as a salesforce admin doing oob configuration, flows, lightning, sales cloud setup
• 3+ years creating process flow diagrams, interacting with business
• Salesforce certified Admin & Sales Cloud Consultant
• Nice to have – cpq & billing experience
• Thorough understanding of Billing and invoicing processes
- Experience with balance migrations
- Reconciliation and root cause analysis of differences between source and migrated data
- Manage execution plan
- Coordinate resources "Mock Run" execution
- Perform reconciliations
- SAFe Agile experience
• Must to have – cpq & billing experience
• Reconciliation and root cause analysis of differences between source and migrated data
Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
What you'll do
Your job responsibilities include
- Planning and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project execution as per technical and functional specifications.
- Reviewing technical requirements and adapting those into a Force.com application.
- Communicating with end-users to fully understand client expectations.
- Participating in and leading code-review sessions to identify potential project bottlenecks and suggest solutions.
- Requirement analysis, database design, coding, testing, implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and associated software applications.
- Managing technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Providing hands-on support in software/application architecture, development, design, independent analysis and problem resolution.
- Overseeing development, design, UI and technology integration efforts for effective completion of a project.
- Salesforce.com setup, configuration, customization, data Migration and deployment of applications to Force.com platform
- Providing guidance to clients over technology, processes and applications while updating them on regular project related developments.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in Force.com applications design, development, integration, AppExchange launch and support and minimum 6 months to 1 year of hands on experience in Salesforce Lightning development.
- Fluent in Salesforce Lightning. Extensive experience developing Lightning Components – both within the Salesforce Lightning Design System and by writing custom Lightning Components in Java Script within the Aura framework.
- Solid experience of Lightning component development and Salesforce customization.
- Convert business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform. Develop the technical Design, custom solution and system design based on lightning platform
- Minimum of 6 months Lightning Component development experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with Lightning Design System framework.
- Salesforce Static Resources Setup and usage of lightning apps and embedding in VF pages.
- Implementing REST integration (Salesforce.com web services API, REST API, JSON, Apex, HTML)
- Being a Certified Force.com Developer is a must, an Advanced Developer is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- Experience in SFDC customization, integration and administration
- The ability to lead workshops and provide direction to your team members
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 6 to 8 Years of Salesforce Implementation experience
- Minimum 3-4 End-to-End Salesforce Implementation experience
- Solution Architect experience on Implementation Projects
- Experience with Sales cloud and CPQ ( Application Design , Architecture and development using Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of Business Process Management ( BPM ) tools
- Background with Architecture concepts ( Integration styles , architecture styles and Patterns )
- Experience with Apex , Visual force and Lightning
- Ability to code for a Rapid Prototype development and POC
- Solid fundamentals in Object-Oriented concepts
- Solid grasp of modern technologies and integration architecture disciplines such as hybrid cloud, API’s, streaming technologies, event-driven systems, self-service data platforms and analytics/Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Platform Certification is a must
- Application Architect and System Architect Certified are Preferred
- Active and effective individual contributor to project as technical and some functional aspects
- Work with team wrt solution/ approach and resolve technical queries/ challenges along with workarounds
- Coordination with stakeholders for requirements and design technical solutions with workarounds
- Coordinate releases, product enhancements/ implementation, bug fixes
- Responsible for Design/ Approach, Implementation-Best Practices, Documentation, Escalations
- Excellent technical skill on Salesforce or similar applications including building customized applications using JAVA, Microservices, Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Apex Jobs, Lightning Component, Integration, Process Builder or configure components/Flexi pages to implement expected functionality.
- Experience of at least 2+ full-lifecycle SFDC implementations as an individual contributor to the team
- Strong expertise in at least two of the following the areas/modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Force.Com
- Experience in implementing Enterprise Salesforce integration with (Soap/ REST API/ Web services/ Boomi)
- Extensive experience in technical and some functional aspects delivering Salesforce implementation and support projects
- Experience desired in using data migration solutions (Apex Data Loader, DML)
- Able to manage deployment activities, code review, and deployment using data loader
- Implementation of Entitlement and Milestones, platform events, visual flows, etc.
- Involvement in Solution designing and Estimations.
- Create Email Templates, Page Layouts, Record Types, Custom Fields, Lightning Record Pages, etc.
- Experience in Workflows, custom metadata
- Implementing DevOps in Enterprise application
- Must be up to date with features in the latest releases in the Salesforce platform and have hands-on experience on Lightning
- Salesforce: ADM 201, DEV 401/Certified Platform Developer I, Sales Cloud Consultant, DEV 450
Nice to Have:
- Exact Targets/ Marketo/ Pardot Experience
- Experience in Agile based projects
- Certifications: ADM211, DEV 501, DEV 402, DEV 601, Service Cloud Consultant, Marketing Cloud (Pardot/ Exact Targets/ Marketo)
Need salesforce experience.
Apply for more details
Experience in Designing, Administration, Configuration, Implementation(development) and Support of Salesforce CRM and Salesforce SFA applications.
Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
Should be able to perform code review and share techinal solution for complex business needs
Expert in product development lifecycle and launched a couple of products on AppExchange.
Make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations.
Manage escalations within and from vendor team and jump on the calls and provide resolutions.
Experience with Salesforce based project for at least 6 years
Experience with Distributed AgileScrum is valuable.
have strong communication skills to communicate with onshore team
Exp : 7- 15 yrs
- 7+ years strong technology background with excellent hands-on knowledge of Salesforce application development.
- Strong in developing Lightning components, Aura framework & UI designing web- pages. Hands on experience on LDS components and lightning app builder.
- Experience in consuming and exposing SOAP and REST based APIs
- Strong fundamentals in SFDC database with SOQL & SOSL
- Hands on Salesforce Channels such as Partner Community, Success Community & cloud communities.
- In depth understanding of SFDC Profiles / Roles and Sharing Rules , Validation Rules , Tasks , Workflow rules , Triggers , Process Builder etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce.com APEX data loader , Salesforce.com web services APIs
- Certified in SFDC technical domain would be preferred.
Salesforce Developer Job Description:
The Salesforce Developer would need to have at least 2-8 years of experience. This candidate must be a motivated, innovative Senior Salesforce Developer who is prepared to make an immediate impact.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Collaborate with the pre-sales support and solutions architecture team on integrations and solution deployment.
- Communicate with project teams regarding status, technical issues, and creative solutions.
- Continue to grow as a developer, staying well-informed about best practices and new functionality on the Force.com platform.
-Help in hiring and building a team of junior salesforce developers.
- Extensive experience working with Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Salesforce APIs, Apex Triggers and Classes, SOQL, Force.com Tool and Toolkits.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Workflow Rules and Approvals, Visual Flow, Process Builder, and Salesforce limitations.
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs (XML, JSON).
- Familiar with Salesforce Sites.
- Familiar with ETL tools (i.e., Mulesoft’s Dataloader).
- Experience in using testing automation tools like Selenium.
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, deployments.
- Working knowledge of Jira or similar project management/issue tracking tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, technically scalable data modeling, Force.com development best practices.
- Develop accurate estimates on level of effort for timely project execution.
- Review and assure quality in all code entering the codebase.
- Continually evaluate and refractor code base for increased extensibility.
- Proficiency in developing unit testing with assertions for core functionality.
- Comprehensive experience in debugging and troubleshooting in Salesforce.
- Self-starter who has the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end solution delivery for their respective tracks.
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Detailed-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies.
- Team player with strong communication skills.
1. Good communications skills
2. creative thinking
3. basic Canva designing
4. social media fluency
5. Basic content writing
7. commitment to the role
The idea is simple, if you can commit to an internship that uses your skills and teaches you more, while you have fun... apply, and let us take from there!
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of customer/subcontractor agreements in a wide range of industrie.
- Extensive experience with vetting, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, subcontractor, non-disclosure agreements, statement of works, change orders etc.
- Well versed in local commercial and corporate law with global outlook.
- Collaborate with various business functions in connection with driving deal negotiations.
- Post signing contract management, including amendments to existing contracts, business team support and counsel
- Train the other legal team members on negotiation/drafting skills
- Managing, mentoring and leading team members.
- 8+ years of law firm experience with a mid to large size law firm or IT company or similar industry with a focus on general corporate law. An understanding of IT and IT sourcing contracts a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in negotiating high value commercial contracts. Candidate should possess experience in handling international clients and exposed to international laws
Certification: PD1 Must
Must Skills: LWC, Aura, Apex, Sales / Service Cloud, communities.
Rate: $10/hr USD
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
Research and analyze sales options
Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
Build and maintain professional networks
Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
Should be able to penetrate B2B & B2C Market
Experience in Salesforce.com Development environments (VS Code)
Knowledgeable in Apex, Visual force, Lightning Components, Lightning Web Components, SFDX
Experience with configuration and/or integration
4-6 years of Salesforce.com experience
Salesforce.com Platform Developer certifications
Understand functional requirements and be able to develop technical designs using standard patterns. Should also be able to communicate this effectively to the team.
Should have very good technical and problem-solving skills
Analyze and identify gaps in functional/business requirements and should be able to effectively communicate this to both Business and Functional analysts
Should be able to assess the impact on technical designs caused by changes in functional requirements
Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed
• Impeccable Verbal and Written Communication skills in English
• Good experience in handling End to End sales • Key Account Management/ Retention
• Lead Generation, Pipeline Building, and Client Relationship Management, Setting up ODC Service, Account Management, and Client Servicing
• Relevant work experience
• International Sales/New Business development/marketing Aptitude
• Basic IT know-how i.e. understanding application of Information Technology
• Prior inside sales/marketing experience will be an added advantage
• Flexible to work in a 24X5 environment
• Structured thought Process
Below are the Job Details:
Qualification & Experience:- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable with 8 - 12 years of experience
In this role, you will lead a team of product managers and UX designers based in Pune, India who collaborate with multiple product, engineering, and user experience teams around the world. Members of your team contribute to driving best-of-breed, high growth, integrated solutions used by companies to manage their global sales tax compliance obligations. In addition to ensuring that our solutions put the customer first, you’ll drive alignment to deliver great products that make our customers’ lives easier.
Our ideal candidate is a great communicator who is a strategic, organized, forward-looking performer. You lead by example, have a self-driven sense of urgency, and have an exceptional ability to foster collaboration. If that sounds like you, we hope you will apply.
Interact with customers and subject matter experts to understand market needs
Work closely with product managers and product leaders to drive consolidated strategies and roadmaps across teams and product lines
Understand the competitive landscape of the product portfolio
Work with product managers on goal setting and plan execution
Be an evangelist of the product strategy
Articulate a clear and compelling product vision for how each product area will align with overall corporate goals
Define metrics that measure key business objectives
Bring subject matter expertise about GST compliance requirements
Partner with other leaders and stakeholders to drive strong relationships that foster goal achievement and issue resolution
A strong leadership style that combines product, operational, program and sales knowledge and experience to ensure end to end accountability
8+ years related experience with a mix of roles that contribute to overall customer success
Track record of leading products and product teams from inception through launch for solutions that target small, mid and enterprise-level businesses
Experience with agile development methodologies, and commonly used tools such as Jira, Confluence, salesforce, etc.
Experience defining complex customer journeys
Demonstrated experience partnering cross-functionally, including with executives and other internal stakeholders driving business outcomes
Strong attention to detail
Team player who can drive results through influence and enthusiasm
Exceptional written and oral communication skills, with experience conducting executive-level briefings and demos both internally and with customers
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field (accounting, business, or computer science); MBA desirable
Experience with tax automation products, ERP, eCommerce, and other financial accounting systems
Familiarity with accounting and transaction tax compliance concepts (i.e., sales tax returns)Experience working with partners and 3rd party developers
Screen-Magic is publisher of #1 business texting application on Salesforce & Zoho platforms. We are revered for our great customer support. Current high quality customer support is helping us growing well and to retain our leadership position in the market. With growing business, We have decided to expand our Customer support team. We are looking for a Customer support manager who can lead, manage and scale our support team, with goals of high performing customer support team.
- Very good communication skills
- Experience of managing customer support team of atleast 10 members for international customers.
- Good Customer facing skills
- Good experience of managing teams
- Good technology background required for understanding complex technology issues.
- Setup, Manage customer support team, Setup KRA, SLAs using fresh desk like customer support tools.
- Keep your team motivated.
- Keep tab on all issues which are reported by various sources
- Keep in touch with Product team for new releases and training teams according to their responsibility
- Check quality of customer support tasks and plan the trainings & reinforcement sessions for improving in general customer support quality
- Report to management about customer success reports
- Invent/discover new channels and method to improve customer success
- Manage budgets of Customer support team requirements
- Take care of hiring and retaining customer support teams
- Do upkeep of tools used for Customer success such as fresh desk, chat etc.
Information Security Responsibilities:
You are responsible for protecting the information resources to which they have access. Your responsibilities cover both computerised and non-computerised information and information technology devices (paper, reports, books, recordings, computers, removable storage media, printers, phones, fax machines, etc.) that they use or possess. You Must follow the information security practices set by the ISO, as well as any additional departmental or other applicable information security practices.You are expected to adhere to all Screen-Magic policies and exercise good judgement in the protection of information resources.
SHIFT : US Shift
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Business Tie-ups
• Build long-term relationships with new & existing clients
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization