English Proficiency Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
knowledge of IT sales. Would like to have someone who can operate independently with little supervision
and who can maintain client relationships, provide pre-sales and after-sales advice, and be a primary
point of contact for customers. This opening has a lot of potential for advancement.
Skill Sets Required:
● Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch products, services, and combination packages to
● Understanding the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products
● Explaining service packages to the customers
● Assisting in developing an effective sales strategy
● Setting and completing sales targets
● Conducting in-depth research to identify market opportunities
● Tracking sales performance metrics and maintaining a record of the same
● Gathering feedback from customers and providing after-sales support whenever required
● Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
● Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
● Complete knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry
● Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
● Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
● A team player as well as the ability to work independently
● Build relationships with various stakeholders and customers.
● Able to work independently and with ownership.
Role: IT Sales Associate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Sales
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls and respond to customers
2. Management and resolve customer complaints.
3. Research required information using available resources
4. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
5. Forward the complaint to the concerned area technician
6. Resolve escalated customer complaints
7. Complete call logs and reports
8. Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner
1. Proficient in relevant computer applications
2. 10th pass or any higher education
3. Excellent data entry and typing skills
4. Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
5. Ability to handle the stressful situation appropriately
6. Fluent in Kannada and English.
7. Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Rotational shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Kannada and English (Preferred)
About the Role
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the leads that we get on our website. You should have excellent communication skills to gain the lead's trust and move them down in the funnel.
- You should be able to promote and place the company's services by mapping with the clients' objectives
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to provide the right details to the prospects about us
- Manage proposal response process, timely follow-ups, keep a close track on the prospect conversion funnel
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Exploring new avenues to drive business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Excellent oral and written communication skills
1+ years of experience in business development / Client Servicing or recent certification in Project Management
You should have a strong aptitude in order to understand all our services.
Education qualification: any graduate with people skills
About the Company
Ungrammary is a prominent name in the user experience design (UI/UX) field. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
- Communicating with customers through various channels (email/chat)
- Take ownership of the tickets and resolve the inquiry to customer’s expectations to deepen the relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Deliver extraordinary service by responding to questions concerning signups, bank and card interest rates, managing disputes and others
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Build rapport quickly with customers/clients and put them at ease
- Proven high initiative and energy level with good influencing, decision-making and collaboration skills
- Deliver on Customer Service Metrics as Per Goals ( Customer Satisfaction, Value Generation, Query Resolution, Call Handling Time, Quality etc.)
- Keeping yourself updated on company products to effectively manage customer queries.
- Smart Graduates with excellent communication skills
- 1 year to 3 years of experience working in customer support roles
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly complex and manual queries, excel knowledge
- Candidate with Corporate Card/Credit Card Servicing knowledge is preferred
- Empathetic, organised, problem solver
- Open to work in shifts (rotational day and night shifts).
- This is full-time, work from an office opportunity based out of Bangalore.
- No Cab facility will be provided but shift allowance will be provided.
Business Development Associate |Nimesa Technologies
Location: Bangalore, India
About [Nimesa Technologies Pvt. Ltd.]
Nimesa is a fast-growing enterprise software start-up founded by ex Netapp, EMC, Oracle executives,
that is looking to revolutionize Disaster Management of cloud-native applications through its
proprietary patent-pending and award-winning ADM (Application Data Mesh) technology. We are
venture funded and some of the leading banks, govt agencies, healthcare, saas, and e-commerce
companies use our product to be disaster-ready. Please find more information at www.nimesa.io.
What to expect from the role
• Work experience with different cloud services
• Work in collaboration with a team
• Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learning on the job
• Learn to sell enterprise-class scalable solutions.
• Experiencing in CRM Tools and Prospecting Methodology
Here is the ICP you will need to work on:
• North America and India geography
• B2B businesses, 100-2500 employees in size
• Selling to enterprises via an outbound sales motion
• Primary buyer of Nimesa tends to be CTO\CIO\VP Engineering\IT heads\CISO\Head of DevOps
• Users of Nimesa are Devops team/SRE engineers
• Conduct market research based on the company ICP
• Create a personalized and customized pitch for the customer
• Reach out to them through LinkedIn, email, and phone to set up an in-depth discussion with our
• Maintain hygiene in CRM
• 0-3 years of experience in demand generation through various channels, qualification, appointment
the setting, email marketing, demo products
• Experience selling to CIO\IT Managers is preferred
• Would love to be part of a high technology startup based in India
• Willing to work in US\UK time zone, if required
• Great communicator over phone, email and LinkedIn
• Consultative selling skills
• Would be ready to learn best in class sales process and ambition to grow fast
Nice to have requirements
• Experience selling to USA\UK Market is preferable
• Knowledge or experience in Backup\recovery, DR market or Selling AWS customers is desirable.
• Experience with market research, and inbound\outbound marketing is a huge plus
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
- Consistently embarking an excellent first impression on call, delivering exceptional customer experience
- Engage potential customers in dialogue that opens opportunities with the help of scripts and presence of mind
- Going an 'extra mile' to create happy customers to drive loyalty and increase repeat purchase
- Contacting prospective clients / existing customers to inform them about the product using scripts
- Accurately record details of communication with customers
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Answer questions about product features in an engaging manner
- Answer all customer questions honestly and accurately
- Using sales scripts drive sales and respond to customer objections
- Developing in-depth knowledge of products and services offered by us to make suitable recommendations based on customers' needs and preferences.
0-1 year experience
Any undergraduate/graduate can apply
Customer Service Representative
- Answering questions about a company's products or services.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Delivering information about a company's offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Communication skills
- Have basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
Knowledge of Retail sales in Kirana stores and territorial knowledge of routes in Bangalore is preferred.
Candidates must know local languages (Kannada, Tamil, Telugu or Malayalam)
Salary (25-30k plus 200 TA)
Microsoft Word, ppt, Sales software, Excel.
Sales Plan, Targets and Reports.
Recruiting, Training and Monitoring Sales Staff.
Creating Leads, Meeting and Expanding Customer base.
Upload everything on App
Make sales route - divide and make beat plan
Set targets and commission for routes
Analyze competitors, shops, rates etc.
Designation- Customer Service Representative
Job Location- Kaikondrahalli, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore
Educational & Skill-Set Qualifiers:
Education - Graduation/HSC qualified,
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Good Interpersonal skills, and numerical and analytical ability.
English & Hindi mandatory, Kannada/Tamil/preferred
6 days a week and the week-off will be on weekdays.
- Handle Inbound and Outbound calling for customer service.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Conduct follow-ups to ensure complete resolution of issues.
- Keep records of customer interactions and process customer accounts.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Remunerations- Fixed CTC (20k to 27k for 0-4 yrs of exp. respectively ) + 30% incentive
We NoBroker.com have various job vacancies. If interested can connect me at below given details or if anyone you know is looking for a job you can share this post.
Looking for immediate joiner.
Qualification- min. +2/Diploma
1- Multilingual( English/Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/Kannada/Marathi)
2-Atleast 6 months of experience in tele calling
Perks & Benefits-
3-Free lunch on daily basis.
4- Promotion based upon performance in every 3 or 6 months.
Day/ UK/ US shift available
J. P Nagar 4th Phase
Speaking to UK/ US customers and resolving querries.
For Only candidates from Bangalore:
Fresher can also apply.
The key responsibilities that the Relationship Manager:
- Convert lead/prospect into a Customer for the organization. Touch base with clients.
- To identify potential clients who are keen on investing in new property.
- Meeting clients and co-ordinate with them at regular basis and assist with site visit with clients. Address their queries
- Establish cordial relationship with internal customers, clients and developers.
- Site visit with clients, Completion and submission of necessary forms
- Assisting the clients in formalities and documentation.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Willing to travel within Bangalore.
- Spoken communication skills and excellent articulation of thoughts.
- Self-Driven and Highly Motivated
- Be Open Minded & Coachable:have a quest to continuously rise up to be the best version of yourself
- Collaboration skill: Willing to work together in a team
- Agility and Adaptability:Change is going to be new constant
- Service Orientation:Calm and address a concern of client
- Problem solving:This is the most vital job skill any profession demands
Salary - Rs. 500 per plus travel allowance
1. Lake View Building, Bagmane Tech Park
2. SEZ-CESSNA Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Road
3. EPIP Area, Whitefield
4. Karle Town Centre, Adjacent to Nagavara Lake
5. Salarapuriya GR Tech Park, Whitefield
6. Aviator Building, Whitefield Road
7. Devarabeesana Halli, RMZ Ecoworld - SEZ, Sarjapura Outer Ring Road
Making things simple is the most challenging task and that’s what we love to do at Xpresslane. We are an ambitious start-up built by IITM, IIMB and BITS Pilani grads, backed by VCs and Angel investors. We are currently growing rapidly in the market with more than 100 D2C brands and more tech products in the pipeline.
Xpresslane allows online shoppers to complete their purchases within seconds. No passwords, no CAPTCHA, you won't need to fill in your details every time you buy online with Xpresslane checkout. By integrating our plugin, websites can provide one-click checkout to their users, enhancing the online shopping experience at an entirely new level.
We are looking for individuals comfortable in building things from scratch and interacting with founders/entrepreneurs. Exposure to SAAS/tech industries will be a plus.
- Own customer relationship end to end and maintain ongoing conversation with the clients for continuous feedback
- Establish processes for reducing integration timelines and increasing transparency
- Maintain an advisory role in helping customers get more value from Xpresslane products
- Upsell and cross-sell new product features/products from Xpresslane
- Collaborate with all departments in identifying right solution for customer concerns
- Track the customer conversion metrics
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
- 2-4 years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
- Bonus - experience working with eCommerce sector
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work across functions in and outside the company
- Self-starter and multi-tasker
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
The ideal candidate possesses a passion for writing and an innovative ability to create successful marketing campaigns and aid in creating company growth. You will be responsible for generating exciting and compelling stories on both digital and print sources of media.
• Handle social media under social media manager's supervision.
• Work on Digital marketing strategy planning.
• Writing blogs, articles and plagiarism free content.
• Competitor analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant work experience
- Proficiency in major digital and print platforms
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
1. A 2-wheeler
2. Good English speaking skills
The job is to make multiple trips to different places in Bengaluru (mostly in Koramangala to Whitefield range).
Per trip can fetch an easy 120/- Rs, so if you do 10 trips a day, its easy 1200 bucks. Additionally, there are incentives and also **5% revenue sharing** is ensured for any service fee that we collect as a result of these visits. On an average, you can easily make 20,000 INR per month if yo udedicate your weekends to us.
We are into real-estate ready-to-move-in property transactions. We provide consultancy to prospective buyers, who request visits on properties they like. The job is to accompany them for these visits. There is no sales skill involved. You can use your smartphone to log into an app, see all the visits scheduled for today, coordinate with the buyer to reach the GPS location mentioned. If the buyer seeks any answer regarding the property, just check it on the app and answer. That’s it.
When sales happen out of these visits, and we get our service fee, the same will be shared with you (5% of the fee will on an average amount to 5000/-).
**Why is it good for women:**
1. The job is a day job - 10 am to 6 pm
2. The localities that we work in are dense, popular and safe: Koramangala, HSR, BTM, ORR, Marathahalli, Whitefield, Bellandur etc
3. The customers are mostly families
4. No followups with the customer is required - Mostly one single meeting per customer
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
2. Build relationships with existing customers
3. Cultivate new leads within the sales territory
4. Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
5. Use scripts to provide information about products features, prices, demo etc. and present their benefits
6. Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
7. Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
8. Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
9. Monitor the companys industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
To Answer queries/resolve problems of customers through Inbound.
Attend Inbound & Outbound calls, sometime respond through email and chat to customers.
Provide correct and quality information to customers on every call, promote good listening and English grammar skills.
Good speak, read & Write English & Hindi mandatory.
Able to communicate confidently and politely, with good speaking skills.
Awareness on Banking or Banking products.
Detailed knowledge of intricacies of Banks products and how they compare against competitors.
Good typing skills (Quality & Speed)
Ability to handle telephonic conversations
Good Listening & Comprehension skills
Should be flexible to work in 24/7 shift
Well-established, Canadian company is looking for a representative in five different locations, as our business is growing.
The person will be responsible for reaching out the immigration agencies to offer commission-based services, such as Travel, Visitor to Canada Insurance, financial services and many more.
Experience in sales
Financial services knowledge
- Highly flexible, Work around your own schedule.
- Work from your laptop, from home or from the office. It is up to you!
We offer variable income—strong pay for performance incentive package.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month