English Proficiency Jobs in Mumbai
- To generate lead opportunities.
- Manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities.
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity.
- Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- Research, track, maintain and update leads
- Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
Job Role: Inside Sales Executive ( 6 months Contract)
This candidate will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities. In order to be successful in this role and meet or exceed quota, this candidate should feel comfortable communicating with prospects via phone and email who are discovered through a variety of avenues.
Job Responsibilities :
- -Research, target, and open new client opportunities
- -Develop targeted messaging to engage prospective companies and executives
- -Qualify prospects by understanding customer needs and budgets
- -Update the CRM system with all customer communications Qualifications:
- -Bachelor's degree or equivalent with Excellent communication skills.
- -Good command of English (Oral & Written)
If interested, kindly share your updated resume.
About the Role
- You’ll be the first point of contact for the leads that we get on our website. You should have excellent communication skills to gain the lead's trust and move them down in the funnel.
- You should be able to promote and place the company's services by mapping with the clients' objectives
- Managing both our existing sales pipeline and developing new business opportunities
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations to provide the right details to the prospects about us
- Manage proposal response process, timely follow-ups, keep a close track on the prospect conversion funnel
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Exploring new avenues to drive business
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients
Excellent oral and written communication skills
1+ years of experience in business development / Client Servicing or recent certification in Project Management
You should have a strong aptitude in order to understand all our services.
Education qualification: any graduate with people skills
About the Company
Ungrammary is a prominent name in the user experience design (UI/UX) field. We are well known for designing scalable ecosystems of digital products. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have worked with over 70+ brands Globally. Our Clientele includes the likes of Fossil Group, VMware, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bhabha Atomic research centre, Nerolac Paints, Milton, AU Small finance bank and many more.
Propscience is India’s dedicated property news portal focused on capturing the latest events, news, trends and deals in the real estate industry. We are looking for fresh graduate trainees to build and sharpen their skills in research and content writing. You would be expected to research, capture, and collate data on several aspects of the industry. The job requires you to be well-versed in written and spoken English and have a demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office and Google Drive.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Customer Support L1" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai!!!
Position: Customer Support L1
Experience Level: 1+ Years
External Skills And Expertise
within the assigned TAT/SLA
2. This role involves providing notifications to the clients and assisting with any queries they may have via Calls.
3. Following a standard Call/Chat flow and query handling process.
4. Manage and take Ownership of the resolution process for all customer related issues.
5. Offer to call the customer at their convenience should they have questions that may be better answered over the phone rather
than through live chat
6. Using define resources and specific company tools to support the customer by answering questions and escalating to respective
teams if needed for further support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
2. Ready to work in rotational shifts.
3. Effective communication, reading and writing English communication skills.
4. Excellent time management skills, attention to detail and the ability to multi task
5. Competent in MS office and web browser environments.
6. Confident to handle assign responsibility.
7. Qualification - Any Graduate/Under graduate.
8. Comuter proficency needed (Semi technically knowledge required)
Employment Mode: Contract to hire (Full time opportunity)
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide regular updates to clients on the progress of customer service projects and campaigns that directly affect each client.
Develop open and effective channels of communication with each client that can be employed by other departments as well.
Coordinate internal projects and determine the best utilization of resources to increase customer satisfaction.
Encourage revenue growth by inspiring clients to purchase accessories and additional services.
Become the reliable point of contact for each customer that is required to establish a strong business relationship.
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruitment and Hiring.
- Training and Development.
- Employer-Employee Relations.
- Maintain Company Culture.
- Manage Employee Benefits.
- Create a Safe Work Environment.
- Handle Disciplinary Actions.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Job Description :
- Deliver all reports to clients as per pre-agreed schedule
- Obtain client approvals for ad hoc jobs and ensure proper documentation of the same
- Coordinate all ad hoc activities like Postal Ballot, Annual reports dispatch, dividends & AGM etc.
- Client master updates
- Follow up with clients' dividend bankers for paid / unpaid data
- Client Visit
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Greetings for the day !!!
We are hiring "Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server" for one of the international MNC specialized into Hardware & Networking based @ Mumbai/Pune !!!
Position: Technical Support L3 - Exchange Server
Must Have Skills
Exchange Server, O365
Experience Level: 4+ Years
- Knowledge of Exchange Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Office 365 Management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory management & troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of mail routing and client connectivity.
- Knowledge of Back up configuration & troubleshooting.
- Well versed with Windows event log & analysis.
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Passion for providing exceptional service to customers.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong work ethics.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Expert knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 its troubleshooting.
- Advanced Knowledge of handling Office 365 issues.
- Advanced Knowledge of Active Directory Replication, Permission Management, Group Policy, and troubleshooting will be added advantages.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years working experience and intimate proficiency with Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019 administration and troubleshooting in a large-scale multi-site environment.
- Must have skills in deploying Exchange in a large enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of Exchange Hardening.
- Expert knowledge of mail flow and third-party smart host filtering.
- Expert knowledge of Outlook and OWA configuration and troubleshooting.
- Expert knowledge in Troubleshooting issues by checking Exchange Logs and Windows Event Logs.
- Advanced knowledge in a clustered environments (Windows Cluster / DAG).
- Expert knowledge in Backup Applications with respect to Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure.
Employment Mode: Permanent Opportunity
Work Mode: Work from office
Shift: 24*7 Rotational Shift
Mumbai - Andheri
Pune - Hinjewadi Phase 2
Hiring Freshers for Internship for branch office at Lower Parel, Mumbai
- On job training for 3 months
- Monthly stipend of Rs 5000/-
- Best in class training in financial markets :
- Basics of Stock market
- Understanding of stocks trading
- Understanding of stocks investments
- Basics of index options trading
- Basics of stocks options trading
- Basics of index futures trading
- Basics of stocks futures trading
CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE IN EQUITY MARKETS
Opportunity to join us under permanent employment status of “Client Relationship Manager” with fixed salary of Rs 15000/- per month. TnC Applied
- Raising support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigating and resolving customer complaints then closing support tickets
- Maintaining a database of customer information
- Escalating inquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assisting customers with registration or account creation
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
FactWise is a fully funded, early-stage startup building b2b SaaS for a global SMB client base. Our team has alumni from MIT, Stanford, GeorgiaTech, UCL, the IITs, VJTI, Amazon and McKinsey, and currently comprises frontend, backend, full stack developers, UI/UX engineers, product managers, data scientist, and Ops, HR, Marketing. We'd love to get to know you better!
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, policies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain a pay plan and benefits program
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain compliance with employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; review policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law
- Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills,
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail,
- Etrong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Ability to architect strategy and drive execution,
- In-depth knowledge of employment-related laws, regulations, and HR best practices,
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
As a young startup, we are hoping to be joined by self-starting, hardworking, passionate individuals who are committed to delivering their best, who can grow into future leaders of FactWise.
● Think, Ideate, Research, Write and Edit copy for all marketing and communication initiatives
● Write and Edit copy for all campaigns but not limited to online articles, newsletters, white papers, case
studies, blog posts, website copy, and more
● Understand technologies and business value propositions and write copy with personalisation,
conversational, formal, and semi-formal style
● Ideate Campaigns and CXO emails, Social Copy to drive demand for all Marketing initiatives
● Collaborate with design, digital, search, and other teams to develop compelling copy and content plan
● Taking ownership of full yearly copy and content calendar
● Conduct research on thought-provoking topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete
● Think strategically and brainstorm for creative copy and content ideas for various technology practises
● Eye for details, proofreading and verbiage, including a complete command of grammar, diction, syntax,
spelling, and punctuation
● Ability to keep up with the best practises in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web
design, and business/industry trends
● Prepare internal and external communications including newsletter, press releases and other vital
marketing communications as needed
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible to cross check and vet facts on the fundraiser
- Responsible to check the content quality of sponsored campaigns
- Responsible to cross check and vet creative assets
- Collaborating with multiple teams, understanding the process and seamlessly delivering results
- Communication & Coordinate with patients for health updates through series of actions (either via phone calls, emails or chats)
- Follow SOPs and adapt new processes
- Multitask with several tasks
Basic Qualification :
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Literature/ English.
- 1 or 2 years of experience in sales executive ,customer service executive ,or operations associate
- Experience in handling customer calls
- Experience working on CRM’s
- Impeccable written & oral communication skills in English & Local Language
- Target oriented & hunger for personal growth and overall development
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Should have worked in a team environment
- Ability to communicate to customers convincingly
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent time management skills
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft tools (excel, word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Extreme level of flexibility and adaptability to new tasks & environments
- Responsible, Capable & has ability to work independently
- Logical Thinker and look to solve problems in strategic way
- Basic Analytical skill will be added bonus
- Basic Understanding of what we do at Impact Guru
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Ground level sales, by approaching the target audience directly - based on target audience (people with pets, product vendors or service providers in the industry)
- Association with Service providers to get them registered on Petkonnect. For example, Groomers, Trainers etc.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Work with, and achieve monthly sales targets
- Handle customer queries, if any
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
any degree other than b.com, ie. BMS, BBA, CRM, M.com or any other Bachelors / Diploma having sales and marketing as primary subjects. E-Commerce background.
- Call existing and prospective clients for property records.
- Manage and update property details in CRM.
- Maintain records of communication done with Clients into CRM.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties on the Real Estate websites.
- Manage the entire property database.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies.
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, social updates, emails, banners, videos, etc)
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Performance monitoring and review meetings.
EXPERIENCE and SKILL SET
- Excellent knowledge of trending strategies on digital networking channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, twitter etc.)
- 2 years of experience in creative writing or copywriting/ promotional writing.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidate with IT background will be preferred.
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Some Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Meet the target of outbound calls daily
2) Customer acquisition & Retention
3) Guide the customer through the purchasing process
4) Clearing customer doubts
Must be using Dialer
Language Proficiency: English & Marathi
Must have a strong wifi connection and laptop
Assisting in capturing, managing, engaging and nurturing existing leads, convert Prospects into customers
Pitch leads with team
Qualify the point of contact person and key decision maker, thus manage operations with the team
Do beta testing
Establish network of relationships with key decision makers in small/medium & large sized companies and ability to leverage these relationships for generating new business
Scheduling meetings / appointments according to established procedures & making reminder calls/emails to prospective customers
Establishing and cultivating healthy relationships with prospective customers
Achieve growth and hit sales targets
Accountable to achieve and retain the customer
- Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries .
- There are no Targets
- No sales
- Inbound Process.
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs
The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for lead generation and building a pipeline of top quality prospects. As a manager, the candidate will also be responsible for overseeing personnel in the company's inside sales team. Moreover, the candidate will act as a strategic partner with an eye towards long term sales strategy.
- Lead prospecting. Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling Saas products for 1-3 years (must)
Sal range: 3 to 6 LPA
Role : Employee need to attend the calls and help the existing customer with there queries . There are no Targets , No sales . It’s totally a Inbound Process.
- Fresher : 15K IN HAND , CTC-17K
- Experienced: Hike 15-25%
- Pick and drop
- Rotational Shifts
- Rotational offs
- Bank Holidays offs
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Research and Market Entry Strategist to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
Well-established, Canadian company is looking for a representative in five different locations, as our business is growing.
The person will be responsible for reaching out the immigration agencies to offer commission-based services, such as Travel, Visitor to Canada Insurance, financial services and many more.
Experience in sales
Financial services knowledge
- Highly flexible, Work around your own schedule.
- Work from your laptop, from home or from the office. It is up to you!
We offer variable income—strong pay for performance incentive package.
The Business Development Lead will be responsible for generating sales opportunities in their region. Their role will require them to do the following:
1. Find customers willing to buy Veera products
2. Negotiate price points for volume orders that are pre-sales in nature
3. Assist with the end-to-end relationship of the account, and ensure that payments are recieved over time in the correct amount.
4. Ad-Hoc tasks as needed
This role will be compensated primarily on commission, with rates starting at 12% and going up to 25% depending on the quality of accounts.
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and account reconciliation. We are looking for Sales / Business Development Executive for Enterprise SAAS solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively manage the entire sales process from lead generation to on-boarding.
- Build and Manage the sales pipeline.
- Ability to map-customer requirements with the product roadmap and contribute to driving product development efforts.
- Getting new accounts on-boarded and managing/growing Key Accounts.
- Manage customer relationship, including escalations
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
- Strong problem-solving and Creative Skills.
- Teamwork and Leadership skills.
- Strong achiever in a target-driven role.
- Entrepreneurial Mind-set.
- Individual & Team Contributor.
Preferred Experience :
- 1-year experience in selling Enterprise SaaS Solutions to Indian Customers.
- Proven experience in interacting/working/networking with CXO’s.
- Experience of working in a start-up / growing organization
Education – MBA or Equivalent
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Location – Mumbai
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job
We are conducting interviews for International Business Development Professionals / Corporate sales executive (Desk Job/Inside sales/No field JobAddress:301/302,GraceChamber,Andheri-Kurla Road,Chakala, Andheri East,Mumbai 400069
Nearest Metro Station: Western Express Highway
Landmark: Chakala Signal, near gurudwara
No of Working Days: 5 Days (Monday to Friday)
Salary: Upto 3 Lac + Incentive +International Travelling
Age: Between 18years to 29 years
We request you kindly visit the company web-site before coming for the interview- Website: www.synnexgroup.com
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Create and maintain a database of target organization in the assigned market
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Continuously improve through feedback
- attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To be able to work with a team and achieve the desired results
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualifications required: A Graduation and above
- Minimum Experience Required: 0-1 Years
- The ability to handle customers efficiently
- Possess excellent English communication skills
- Negotiation Skills
Having high degree of self-motivation and ambition
Note : Please come in formal with updated Resume
Note: Please ignore, If you have attended an interview in last 6 month. Kindly refer your friend and colleagues.
LINC Education (www.linceducation.com), based in Singapore, is a global pioneer in providing high-touch, high-quality educator-led support services to universities around the world. Its specialist services are highly sought after by university managements and faculty to retain and grow their online student enrolments. LINC’s services are customized for each university, and delivered using a cutting-edge technology platform (LINCtrac) to provide a superior and effective learning experience to students.
LINC is managed by education sector professionals with more than 30 years of combined experience and overseen by an advisory board of the best academic professionals in the world. Dr. M Rammohan Rao (ex-Dean, Indian School of Business and ex-Director, IIM Bangalore) and Deepak Chandra (Secretary – Education, Rajiv Gandhi Foundation and ex-Deputy Dean, Indian School of Business) are members of the LINC Board of Advisors.
As an experienced Business Faculty Member (LINC Fellow), the candidate will serve students in Masters-level programs studying at premier Australian universities. LINC Fellows will be the single point-of-contact for the unit-in-charge for student academic matters.
- The role will be part time (15-20 hours per week) with scheduled weekend availability.
- LINC Fellows will be “actively engaged” when a unit (subject) is assigned. A unit will range from 7 to 14 weeks at a time.
- LINC Fellows are required to provide 2-3 hrs each afternoon (between noon to 5pm) every day when they are supporting students.
- Candidate will have flexibility to work from location of his/her convenience.
What’s on offer?
The role offers a competitive remuneration between INR 30,000-50,000 per month (based on committed weekly time, batch size and experience level of the LINC Fellow) when actively engaged, plus performance-based incentives.
The position is based out of Mumbai, Pune, NCR and Bangalore.
The professional benefits include:
- Interacting with high-quality global university faculty
- Working with a diverse range of international students
- Developing deeper subject understanding
- Gaining richer academic exposure
- Improving interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
Desired candidate profile:
- PG/Doctoral degree with distinction or first-class from a top university in India
- 5-10 years of corporate experience and/or teaching experience in the fields like Marketing, Finance, Operations, Organization/HR, Data Analytics, Project Management, Strategy and Ethics at a leading university or college (note: at least 1 year formal teaching experience at a university of college is a MUST).
- Empathetic, ambitious, warm and outgoing personality willing to work closely with people from diverse culture
- Proficient in English language
- Must possess a working laptop and have access to high-speed (>2 MBPS) stable internet connection
- Ability to quickly learn and use technology platforms for interacting with student including host university’s Learning Management System and LINC's technology platform (training on these platforms will be provided)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹30,000.00 to ₹50,000.00 /month
- Track & effectively address queries with timeliness and accuracy.
- Answer incoming queries over phone and emails
- Resolve any customer complaints in a prompt and professional manner.
- Collaborate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Should be able to work, manage & maintain the CRM software.
- Coordinate with internal managers for updating data
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.