- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings/demos with potential clients and understand their business
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and follow up in making websites live
- Collaborate with technical team on resolving customer issues
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Form alliances and partnerships in the eCommerce ecosystem
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role for at least 2 years
- Experience in eCommerce/SAAS/Fintech/Tech industries
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Fast learner and passion for sales
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
- Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Participant in screen & short listing of resumes.
- Performing reference and background checks
- Administering appropriate company assessments.
- Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinating with job seekers and hiring managers.
- Following up on the interview process status.
Stipend: Up to 40,000 per month(2000 per month fixed+performance based stipend)
Location: Work from home
Duration: 2 months
Perks: LOR/Certificate/Option for a PPO(BDA,CTC:14.4 LPA)
As a versatile business development intern under our organisation, you would be responsible for:
1)Collaborating with the marketing/sales team to ensure that monthly sales targets are reached and to increase our outreach.
2) Managing the logistics for conducting our workshops for free in prominent orphanages around their city and seeking viable partnerships with schools around the country.
3) Ensuring the smooth conduction of our scholarship exams and handling all the facets of the sales cycle including lead generation.
4) Handling B2B deals with coaching centres and handling events in partner universities.
5)Generating and implementing viable strategies to see about our expansion.
Screening procedure: Online application followed by PPT round
Salary - Rs. 500 per plus travel allowance
1. Lake View Building, Bagmane Tech Park
2. SEZ-CESSNA Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring Road
3. EPIP Area, Whitefield
4. Karle Town Centre, Adjacent to Nagavara Lake
5. Salarapuriya GR Tech Park, Whitefield
6. Aviator Building, Whitefield Road
7. Devarabeesana Halli, RMZ Ecoworld - SEZ, Sarjapura Outer Ring Road
Designation - Enterprise Account Manager
from IT Software Company only. Emailing company background will be added
The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) sells IceWarp collaboration solution direct to the company’s most
strategic, complex Key accounts. EAM will have significant experience of selling complex software
solutions to large enterprise accounts. Typically manages up to 15 qualified large Enterprise accounts.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
1. Establish relationships and engage at executive levels within assigned accounts to identify and
sell IceWarp products and services direct to the company’s most strategic, complex named
2. Strong customer interaction at the Sr. Management level with support on forming a relationship
with C level contacts within these accounts.
3. Build up strategic contacts at CIO, managing director and executive level
4. Carry a revenue quota to meet or exceed sales targets and demonstrate continuous progress
towards achieving account strategies.
5. Identify, develop, execute, and maintain account strategies to drive adoption of IceWarp product
and services revenue within assigned enterprise accounts who are key, strategic and may have
6. Establish and maintain close relationships with internal Presales, support, Marketing &
Management team to access and leverage from appropriate internal resources.
7. Provide regular and efficient updates on assigned accounts to sales management.
8. Ensure accurate and timely forecasts in CRM.
Knowledge, skills, abilities
1. Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and
sell software and services to listed companies.
2. Individual with 5-10 years’ experience of solutions sales with minimum 3 years’ experience in
establishing strategic executive level relationships with Global 1000 enterprise customers.
3. Proven ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal marketing,
technology, implementation, and product development teams.
4. Strong consultative selling ability – critical questioning, listening, analytical, negotiation,
communication, and presentation.
5. Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate compelling qualitative and quantitative business
cases for IT solutions.
6. Proven ability to manage long, complex sales cycles from beginning to end and ability to close
large complex deals with enterprise accounts.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both
technical and executive audiences.
- Research on the leads generated and nurture them
- Follow up, set up calls and demos
- Understand customer needs and create proposals
- Conduct competitive research
What we look for?
- Great communication skills
- Understanding of tech products and good analytical skills
- Familiar with email marketing, CRM, and social media tools.
- Experience in selling tech / Saas products (preferred)