Day/ UK/ US shift available
J. P Nagar 4th Phase
Speaking to UK/ US customers and resolving querries.
About CONNEXIONS Bpo Services PVt LTd
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are enabling the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about the product, pricing and availability.
- Work with internal departments to meet customers' needs.
- Data entry in various platforms.
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Good command of the English language is a must.
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- A monthly payout of INR 20-25k depending on experience.
- Chance to get promoted to Senior Customer Service Rep within 3 months( salary+150%)
- Mentorship sessions by our experts and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Reports To- Marketing Manager
Job Overview- Looking for a Software Technology Savvy candidate who wants to get trained and kick off a career in Lead Generation in IT Industry
● Learn, Grasp and Utilize Lead Generation Practices through Website
● Learn and Understand different Software Development Services of the
company so he/she can communicate well with the website visitor over
● Collaborate with Sales and Marketing Team members as and when
● Reach out to each visitor of the website through the chat and solve their
queries as well as make them interested in our services and convert the
visitor to a lead.
● Fill Lead Webforms to feed the lead details into CRM System
● Should be good at handling multiple chat at the same time
● Software Technology Savvy
● Interested to develop career in IT Sales
● Fluent at Written English Communication
● Flexible with working hours
Company : BPO
Position: voice process
Location: Kalyan Nagar HRBR layout _ Bangalore
Hindi and English Mandtaory
Experience 6 months +
Good at communication
The Customer Success Executive contributes to the company's success by effectively managing its
clients. You will be the SPOC (Single Person of Contact) for our existing clients and will be responsible
for the successful implementation of our solutions in new client locations.
Assisting client's queries over email & call.
Looking into complaints and coordinating with clients to resolve their issues.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the client's issues; determining the cause
of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting
correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing client’s information.
Visits client location for successful implementation.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Generating product ideas to reduce the number of queries & solve the pain points of
Participate in innovation and find new ways that are more efficient in terms of operations
Skills: Customer Relationship Management, Communication Skills, MS Excel, Customer Success,
Proficiency in English and Hindi
What can you expect at Intugine?
Young team, flat hierarchy.
Like-minded intellectually curious colleagues.
High paced learning. Continuous Mentorship to help Achieve Peak Potential
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.