Story Digital Careers
Jobs at Story Digital
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our
clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You should have creative skills
to be able to execute words into high quality creative for clients Social Media,
Advertisements, Websites, Print, etc. You will be responsible for the Success of Social Media & Digital Media Wing of Story Digital.
Innovate & come-up with creative ideas for visual designs meeting our client
Great Skills at Branding, Visual Design, Creatives.
Create social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities
Create very easy to understand, simple yet deep graphics for social media posts
Deliver high quality/conceptual work that can be used across both print, digital and
Ability to run design explorations, creating multiple options to react to and consider
Demonstrate the ability to solve design problems
Be an important part in ideation of campaigns
Internship work experience with Graphic Designing, with an agency is an add on.
Passion for conceptual thinking, logo design, and visual identity development.
Proficiency in offset and digital printing techniques and printing oversight.
Experience with Adobe creative cloud is must.
Very Fluent Communication Skills
Applicants must have a laptop of their own that is capable of running the Adobe
Creating layouts and templates with strong typography and appropriate use of colour,
images and fonts.
Portfolio with strong Visual Design examples that exemplify ownership in branding and
We are storytellers for all that's digital. Whether its digital marketing or social media marketing, whether its social advertising or search engine marketing, we even build an end to end software products such as websites, mobile apps, customized software, etc. to help startups, ideas, struggling brands or companies, new brands or companies. Our services encompass a wide range of digital solutions like branding, social media marketing, online advertising, graphic design, content marketing, software development, app & web development, user interface & experience design, online research. We have some amazing & exciting projects for young audiences to work on. Our team is full of passionate hustlers executing at a high speed. Looking forward to having more excited & proactive individuals onboard.
Intern's day to day responsibilities include:
1. Work on digital marketing campaign planning
2. Handle efficient advertising campaign setup across platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Adverts)
3. Work on LinkedIn ads, Twitter, and email marketing advertising (to name a few)
4. Conduct preliminary online market research & competition analysis
5. Assess audience interests, behaviours and demographics across platforms for every industry
6. Track and analyze website traffic flow to effectively optimize live ads
7. Work on effective keyword planning on the basis of search volumes, cost per clicks, bid values, etc.
8. Work on effective search engine optimization strategies (on-page and off-Page both) for websites
9. Monitor online marketing trends on social media
10. Prepare accurate in-depth reports on the overall performance of marketing campaigns.
11. Prepare pitch decks and proposals
12. Coordinate with content strategists, graphic designers, digital marketers and clients
13. Explore the complete gamut of the features of various social media platforms designed for marketers
Skill(s) required :
- Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), English Proficiency
At Story Digital, the User Experience and User Interface Designers play a major role in creating
disruptive, intuitive and easy to use products, creating a competitive edge to our various businesses.
You will continue to develop your professional skills while working with the product team which is
leading the design culture within the company.
We have a passionate group of stakeholders and developers, and we are looking for equally
passionate designers who are always ready to push for better designed experiences for the users.
Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
You will be running end-to-end execution of the products.
● Understand product specifications and user psychology
● Create personas through user research and data
● Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
● Design and deliver wire-frames, user stories, user journeys and mock-ups optimized for a
wide range of devices and interfaces
● Conduct concept & usability testing and gather feedback
● Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, accessibility)
● Work on UI to design attractive designs
● Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
You will advocate, consult and teach customer-centered design throughout the organization.
What you need:
● Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Human Computer Interaction, Graphic Design or a
● Relevant work experience(0-2 years) showing your expertise, skills and most importantly
your work process
● Deep knowledge of typography, colors and layouts
● Fair knowledge of Google Material Design and iOS Human Interaction Guidelines is a plus
● Ability to communicate, critique and collaborate across departments
● Our day-to-day work involves softwares such as Sketch, Figma & Zeplin, but if you work
on Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, that will work too
You're required to share your resume and portfolio while applying.
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer to actively seek out and engage
customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in
order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
● Actively seek out new business/sales opportunities through networking and social
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
● Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit
and service improvements.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Reach out to customer leads.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Proven work experience of 1+ years as Business/Sales representative in Digital
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive
business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Very High Proficiency in English
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
● Fast learner and passion for sales
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
People hiring at Story Digital
About the company
BrandzGarage is a young team of enthusiastic developers, designers and marketers putting all their skills and efforts in bringing the best for your brand. From website and mobile app development to branding and digital marketing, we cover all important aspects of your business. Visit www.brandzgarage.com for more info.
Cyber Matrix Solutions Pvt Ltd
About the company
About the company
About the company
Codemonk is a product engineering company that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, GreytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Codemonk is on a mission to transform the way industries work by leveraging the power of AI, Blockchain and IoT. There is something special when you know that every line of code that you write impacts thousands of human lives!
By joining us you can expect newness and challenges every day. As a member of the team, you will be part of shaping the company's future fuelling the growth and defining the culture.
About the company
Ajackus is a people-centric technology company that helps small to medium-sized businesses and digital startups grow faster. With 11 years of experience in creating purposeful impact, we assist clients in enhancing their technological capabilities by building highly efficient and accountable remote technology teams that use a patented architecture to create secure and scalable business solutions.
We’ve been recognized as a ‘Great Place To Work’ and are intentional about creating a diverse and flexible culture for our team. We believe in our values, our culture, and in providing a platform for every individual to share their suggestions and ideas through an ownership-based model. For our strong ethics and value system, we have been recognized by the Government of India under the 'Companies that Care' initiative.
Ajackus has team members working from every part of India, our hybrid work policy allows us the flexibility and choice to work from anywhere while being productive and efficient. We provide a lucrative bouquet of benefits that don't just focus on great compensation structure but cover the holistic perspective of an associate's life.
Our solutions have saved lives (Healthcare), brought transparency in commerce (Fintech), helped people with the assets for life (Real-Estate), and allowed people to build on top of what we have created (Open Source). Besides these, we have extensively explored emerging technologies like IoT, AI/ML, and worked in industries like electronics, telecommunication, e-commerce, mental health & wellness, travel, media & publishing, entertainment, etc.
Our philosophy is simple, we may not know all the answers, but we know how to find all answers. Come, join us, in this journey to create a true impact in the world!
Scalex Technology Solutions
About the company
We are cloud-born product development, consulting and technology services start-up, having a presence in Pune (India) and Seattle (USA). We have been working closely with leading-edge start-ups and mid-size companies across the globe in their journey to ideate, implement and innovate next-gen technology products and solutions using re-defined user experience and digital technologies of Cloud, Mobility, and DevOps. We leverage the power of digital technologies to build the products with a customer-centric approach and agile methodologies as the backbone.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real-world problems.
We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.
Last but not least, you will get an opportunity to work with high performing teams and competitive businesses.
About the company
We are aspiring to be the world’s fastest growing privately held Human Resources Advisory and Consulting company. Building on a strategic approach to the effective management of people in a company or organization such that they help their business gain a competitive advantage. Beiing continues to lead in technology and innovation, deliver for its customers, and invest in its people and future growth.
Founded in 2020 in Bangalore, the center of India’s high tech industry area and additional offices in Fort Myers, FL in USA has grown to serve a global client base of startups, early stage companies and SMEs in USA, India and South-East Asia. A specialist Human Resources Research firm that offers "Plug & Play Recruiting'', "Executive search", "Permanent Recruiting", "Staffing services'', "HR Outsourcing'', & "Compensation & Rewards Administration".
Beiing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Beiing offers the comprehensive capabilities and deep industry knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization.
Want to experience the expertise of Beiing for yourself? Give us a call today and let’s discuss what we can do for you.
Currently, our solutions are a work-in-progress. And we are looking for engineers, problem solvers, and creators to get along with us on this journey.
Beiing.in | Recrutrs.com | Jobay.co.in |
About the company