Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
In this role, you will be working with other recruiters to help us scale up and be a part of our growth journey.
Apply now for the role of Technical Recruiter at Codebuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic individuals who are looking to grow exponentially in their careers. If you are passionate, dedicated with good communication skills you would fit perfectly for this
Job Description: Technical Recruiter
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephonic, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Required Candidate Profile:
- 1+ years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills like PHP, Laravel, WordPress, React, React Native, Node.js, etc.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Should be proactive
We are seeking an HR executive to manage various procedures of our company. It includes recruiting, learning and developing, and employee performance programs. The selected candidate will be given the responsibility of creating referral programs. Besides, they are also required to oversee the hiring procedures and update HR policies.
To become a successful HR executive, candidates should possess an extensive background in the Human Resources department. Moreover, they must also have a thorough knowledge of labor legislation. Nevertheless, it is vital to make strategic decisions for our company. Only then can we seamlessly hire, develop, and retain considerably qualified employees.
HR Executive Responsibilities
Listed here are the job responsibilities of an HR executive:
- Execute the annual review procedures of employees.
- Plan and design the benefit packages of employees carefully.
- Administer the entire hiring process of new employees.
- Maintain a significantly detailed record of the employees of a company.
- Supervise the daily operations of the Human Resources department regularly.
- Monitor and analyze the budgets of all departments.
- Create new and effective HR policies while updating the already existing ones.
- Ensure the compliance of the employees with all HR policies.
- Efficiently counsel employees whenever necessary.
- Oversee the termination process of the employees.
- Organize conferences and events for the employees.
- Conducting exit interviews only to identify and learn the reason for resignation or termination.
- Maintain and keep a record of employee attendance.
- Manage the safety issues and complaints of the workplace with great care.
- Carefully adhere to all rules and regulations of the company.
- Direct and lead the entire HR team
HR Executive Requirements
Listed here are the job requirements of an HR executive:
- At least two years of working experience as an HR executive, HR Analyst, or any other similar role. But the job role must belong to the Human Resources department.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Accounting, or other related field.
- Exceptional understanding and knowledge regarding the HR cycle.
- Proven work experience with the software of Human Resources Management like Jobsoid.
- The capability of working within a critical environment.
- Excellent knowledge regarding the Federal and Provincial Labor laws.
- Capable of demonstrating outstanding leadership skills.
- Exceptionally active listening skills.
- The ability to work efficiently as a part of a team.
- Remarkable conflict resolution abilities.
- Exceptionally strong work ethics.
- Time management skills.
- Incredible communication skills.
- Familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems and Human Resources Management Systems.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Managing the entire recruitment cycle/process of end to end to enable the selection of quality talent for open positions.
• Manage enterprise accounts for monthly business
• Manage vendors, recruiters, and internal stakeholders to hit the numbers
• Ensure all the recruitment in accordance with recruitment policy.
• Involved in end-to-end selection procedure
• Preliminary screening of the candidates.
• Negotiation with the selected candidates on the Salary.
Candidate need to have:-
Roles & Responsibilities
2. Joining & onboarding
4. Performance Review
5. Handling of portals.
Required Candidate profile
* Good communication skills and comfortable working 6 days per week
* Should be able to work independently with guidance.
* Immediate Starters
The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Recruitment and Hiring.
- Training and Development.
- Employer-Employee Relations.
- Maintain Company Culture.
- Manage Employee Benefits.
- Create a Safe Work Environment.
- Handle Disciplinary Actions.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise in training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
Role: HR Intern
Duration: 3 Months
Stipend : 5K/month
- i) Internship Certificate
- ii) Pre Placement Offer, based on the performance
Selected Intern's Day-to-day Responsibilities Include
- Sourcing and screening potential applicants from the job portals to fill the company job vacancies
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates
- Posting job advertisements on job boards and social media platforms
- Assisting in planning recruitment and HR activities
- Assisting and actively involving in the planning of company events
- are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Internship Immediately
- are Available For Duration Of 3 Months
- have Already Graduated
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
- Understand the requirement from the hiring manager and document the requirements according to the Ideal Candidate Profile.
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate hiring portals.
- Source and recruit the right sales talent through the database; Naukri, LinkedIn & social media
- Assess the applicant’s knowledge, soft skills, technical skills as per the requirement at hand.
- Act as a point of contact and provide the client and candidate with excellent hiring experience.
- Create influential relationship with client and candidate through the selection process.
Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from PIXEL WEB SOLUTIONS....!!!
Pixel Web Solutions is a global Web / IT Servicing Company with a strong team of technical and professional expertise. We believe in Innovative Solutions that turn the business idea into achievable goals. We work on a wide array of Technologies that can provide sustainable and long-term business solutions. More than 5+ Yrs of experience in global IT markets, we have curved ourselves to adapt leading & cutting edge technologies.
The candidate should have positive attitude with analytical skills. The candidate will be required to play a vital role in the team and should be capable to lead a team for long-term with a positive impact on the team.
Position Vacant Details
|Junior HR Executive
MBA(HR), MSW(HR), PGDHRM OR any Degree with recruitment experience (Intern or Experience)
|0 - 1 Year|
Sourcing candidates through different channels of Recruitment like various Job Portals, Professional Sites, Database.
Handling End-to-End IT & Technical recruitment Life cycle.
Good exposure in Cold Calling
Scheduling and Tracking the Shortlisted Candidates until they join.
Should have experience in pre joining and post joining formalities.
Candidate must possess good Confidence, Multitasking ability, Time management skill, Team working ability
provide us with the below information required for the further process;-
- Create and maintain new hire and personnel files and enter them into Human Resources Information Systems.
- Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents, ).
- Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Generate Human Resources data reports as necessary Answer phone calls and record messages.
- Create and type office correspondence using computer.
- Serve as Human Resources subject matter expert and participate on project teams.
- Day to day operations of the HR function
- End to End Recruitment process like Sourcing of candidates from job portals, taking care of interview and selection process.
- HR Administration (eg. leave management, employee database, salary inputs, training history cards)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Ability to handle multiple priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail and adhering to deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Able to create a positive employee experience so that people want to join and stay with the organisation
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with MS Office/Excel/Outlook