About Dreams Realty
1E9 Advisors provides software and services to energy markets around the world.
We are seeking an analyst to support customers with research and analysis in the renewable generation and battery energy storage solution space.
We advise portfolios that include renewable generation, standalone storage and generation plus storage assets and across a range of activities including project development, valuation, project finance, operation, optimization, and risk management. We provide regional coverage in the US, EMEA, and APAC. Our customers include asset owners, asset operators, and institutional investors (debt and equity). Read more at 1E9 Advisors (enine.dev) & Financial Machines (finmachines.com)
Candidates should have strong communication and numerical skills. An understanding of markets, commodities and specifically energy commodities, and data is also very useful.
• Understand how the market functions
• Conduct fundamental research
• Collect and curate data
• Develop and operate revenue and financial models • Analyze, summarize, and present results
• Analytical skills
• Obsession with details
• Excellent communication skills
Role Specific Skills
• Familiarity with Excel
• Comfortable in handling large datasets
• Statistics & Data scienc
• Data visualization
We are looking for Customer Success Specialist (B.Tech graduates) to assist our customers with product inquiries in a swift, proficient and friendly manner. Should be instrumental in customer retention by addressing concerns and product issues.
Required Candidate profile
Interact with customers by email, live chat, or calls
Experience/ Knowledge in HTML/CSS, App integrations, Using API keys, Work flows / automations, Browser extensions
- Handle Inbound & Outbound customer calls
- Acknowledge and resolve customer queries and promptly provide solution to the
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
- Establish and improve cooperation with new/existing customers
- Coordinate with all the department for smooth redressal of customer complaints.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Computer knowledge (WORD & EXCEL)
- Experience in customer handling
Assisting with the translation of important data from the source language into a designated target language. Your expertise will allow you to accurately translate words, original tone, and meaning. You will be preparing materials for translation and have the opportunity to learn about formatting, documentation, and filing. You will also have the opportunity to relay spoken messages, which will help you strengthen your interpreting abilities. This job could be the perfect fit if you are up for a challenge and enjoy helping others.
Translate messages, speeches, and documents into English with careful attention to providing proper context, meaning, tone, and technical wording.
Collaborate with colleagues to compile helpful information, including terms and definitions, into an organized glossary for regular reference during the translation process
Honor outlined ethical codes to ensure sensitive and confidential information remains secure and protected
Identify terms and words with conflicting meanings to determine which alternative provides clarity and reflects the original purpose of the message
Verify, modify and edit translations to compensate for discrepancies in technical terms and to guarantee that the final content is consistent with the original material
Consult dictionaries, encyclopedias, and terminology compilations to remain educated and current with the meaning of words and phrases
Analyze audience members and listen to debriefings on what materials will be translated, to best assess how to present interpreted data
Document changes to translated materials, and maintain an orderly method for filing data for reference later on.
Job Skills & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree in communications or related field
Proficiency in the English language
Strong understanding of written and oral communication
Able to interpret exact meaning and tone
> HR Round
> Spanish skills will be tested by a Native Spanish Speaker
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will provide the highest level of support to every customer, through every interaction. You will work closely with other teams (onboarding, customer success, and engineering) to ensure that customer accounts have the technical support necessary to be set up for success. You will manage and troubleshoot third-party integrations, build and use technology resources for the Customer Experience and Solutions team, and act as an escalation point for the rest of the team.
We’re looking for someone who is highly-motivated and detail-oriented. You’re also passionate about people as much as you are about getting your work done. You have a natural fluidity and thoughtfulness to your written and verbal communication with customers. On top of that, you’re incredibly organized, handling multiple responsibilities at the same time without letting a single ball drop.
Our perfect team member has a customer-first attitude with a strong sense of empathy. More importantly, you have a natural curiosity and aptitude for technology and can quickly learn how to use new tools.
Past experience in technical customer support (email, phone, chat or live) is definitely a plus. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- You will be the face of QDC, handling inbound interactions through (chat, email, phone and remote session)
- Learn to triage incoming customer inquiries and the process of escalating them by working with various team members to resolve and close tickets in pre-defined SLA.
- Reproduce customer issues and log tickets to be solved by the engineering team.
- Guide users on product features and train them to use it effectively.
- Build and maintain the resources required for technical support. (Walkthrough, set up guides, help tutorials, emails, and video tutorials)
- Take handover from the onboarding team by understanding customers' persona, their pain points, and expectation.
- Rigorously measure support SLA & metrics and improve it continuously.
- Maintain regular communications with customers about new feature developments and enhancements to the product.
- Consistently gain product knowledge and work towards improvements on internal processes by identifying the existing bottlenecks.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like?
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, Corporate Training, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Experience managing customer interactions effectively.
- Previous B2B SaaS and enterprise software experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to work in US Shift in the future when required.
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adopt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable in our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience Monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
- Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager
- Work from office: the role will be based in Bark’s offices in Bangalore
- The package will be a good base salary with excellent commission on top
- He/she will be responsible for the following aspects of customer success, including:
- Front-line B2B support for inbound calls & mails (ratio 80:20))
- Successful onboarding of professionals to buy their first pack, soft sales for elite/up-gradation
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Well versed in English and Telugu (oral and written communication)
- Experience in sales or customer support domain will be appreciated
- Fresh graduate or less than 2 years of experience
- A go-getter attitude to get things done efficiently and resolve user queries in a single contact
- Excellent communication style and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Knowledge of any CRM tools/customer success platforms and how they work (Zendesk is preferred)
- Comfortable to work for 40 hours/ week on a roster basis
- Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage
Requirements :- Must be Graduated or Post-Graduated.- Should have at least 1 year of proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.- Excellent communication and presentation skills.- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Job Description -
Student Success Manager - (1-3 Years)
Sales Interns - (0-1 years)
EduRev is building the Netflix for Education with a layer of social networking. We aim to make the process of education and learning so effortless and engaging that you don’t feel the need to go to a school or coaching center anymore. EduRev essentially stands for Education Revolution and we are looking to achieve nothing less.
EduRev has over 9 million students and adds around 10 new users each minute. We are backed by Y Combinator, Artiman Ventures, and prolific angel investors like Anand Chandrashekaran (Ex-Director at Facebook Messenger, Ex-CPO at Airtel & Snapdeal), Martin Basiri (CEO, Apply Board), to name a few.
We have won the Best App award (for learning) by Google, the Startup of the Year Award by TieCon, and the mBillionth Award for Learning & Education in South Asia by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Our Journey and the plan ahead
We started our entrepreneurial journey 🚀right after college to solve two critical problems in the education system:
- Even though each child is unique, there is no personalisation in the way we are taught 👩🏻💻
- The average teacher-student ratio in India is ~ 1:50, which creates a high dependency on good teachers
- A product designed with a student-first approach
Since our inception we have 👇🏻:
- Managed to create a product that our users have loved: In the NPS survey, 87% of activated users are selecting 9 or 10 out of 10.
- Sold 70k+ subscriptions organically across 30 countries including India
- Collectively solved more than 2Mn doubts organically (our user to answer metric is 10x that of Quora)
We are looking for young and smart sales enthusiasts who will become the face of EduRev and communicate with our end users.
About the role
As a Student Success Manager, you will be an individual contributor assisting EduRev’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition and retaining existing customers by constantly supporting them. Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Understanding the product and the target market audience. Become a product evangelist first.
- Handle the problems faced by users in real-time
- Ensuring that EduRev offers customer experience to all its users across multiple platforms.
- Communicate with users on a regular basis to understand how we can improve the product further and understand the problems faced by users.
- Run experiments to understand the processes which get the maximum conversion & ROI.
- Making outbound calls to potential users, understanding the context of a student's preparation, assessing his/her learning patterns and pitching relevant products and making a sale.
- Building an empathetic relationship with the students and understanding their motivation levers and genuinely guide them in taking the right decision.
- Increase the brand awareness among users through direct interaction with the users & their parents.
Desired Candidate profile:
- You are genuinely excited to help students and ready to put yourself in the students’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary.
- You have experience in using CRM tools from the scratch and have an understanding of how to utilize them for conversion improvement.
- You have proven inside sales experience for a B2C product preferably in an EdTech company.
- You are the one who can communicate EduRev's vision to retain the users, increase their experience and loyalty and acquire new learners on the platform.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and experience in dialling dozens of calls per day.
- You are already a star performer and have the fire to achieve your weekly and monthly targets.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist is a member of the Pre-Authorization Department who is responsible for verifying eligibility, obtaining insurance benefits, and ensuring pre-certification, authorization, and referral requirements are met prior to the delivery of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services.
- This individual determines which patient services have third-party payer requirements and is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorizations for care.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist provides detailed and timely communication to both payers and clinical partners in order to facilitate compliance with payer contractual requirements and is responsible for documenting the appropriate information in the patient's record.
- Other duties as assigned.