English Proficiency Jobs in Ahmedabad
at Sublime Data Systems Private Limited
About the Job:-
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic Business Development Manager with a growth mindset to help us obtain more customer and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team's potential, crafting sales plans, and justifying those plans to the upper management.
You should be comfortable working both in a team and independently.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth by boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Experience required - 2+ years
Job Type - Full time
- Build a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Maintain records of sales through CRM
- Build long-term relationships with new customers
- Setting objectives, coaching and performance monitoring of your juniors.
- Meet given sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Reporting to higher management on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Proficiency in MS Office and any CRM
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
at Code Theorem
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business development executive to join our team with great communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop business for the company’s design and development services.
- Creating and implementing strategic sales plans
- Generate new business contacts, collaborating with them from initial contact to contract finalization.
- Building relationships with prospective clients and maintaining consistent contact with the existing ones.
- Build customized proposals that cater to clients' need
- Responding to potential clients with queries.
- Ability to identify challenges for targeting clients and resolve them.
- Develop and maintain a database of contacts, activities, and outcomes.
What will make you stand out to us
- BBA or MBA in any discipline ( MBA Marketing Preferred )
- Experience Required: 0-1 years
- Proficient in English (Spoken + Written)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with the latest sales trends and practices
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent team spirit and positive perspective
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Ability to manage objections and manage time effectively
at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Role & Responsibility for Recruitment Consultant:
· Partnering with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs.
· Identify the actual need of the client and find out a relevant set of candidates for the same.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Participant in screen & shortlisting of resumes.
· Performing reference and background checks
· Administering appropriate company assessments.
· Making recommendations to company hiring managers.
· Coordinating with the job seeker and hiring manager.
· Following up on the interview process status.
· Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure recruitment goals are achieved
· Communicating employer information and benefits during the screening process.
· Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
· Collaborating with the team leader, account key manager, and another team member.
· Completing timely reports on employment activity.
at Technocruitx universal services pvt ltd
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist is a member of the Pre-Authorization Department who is responsible for verifying eligibility, obtaining insurance benefits, and ensuring pre-certification, authorization, and referral requirements are met prior to the delivery of inpatient, outpatient, and ancillary services.
- This individual determines which patient services have third-party payer requirements and is responsible for obtaining the necessary authorizations for care.
- The Pre-Authorization Specialist provides detailed and timely communication to both payers and clinical partners in order to facilitate compliance with payer contractual requirements and is responsible for documenting the appropriate information in the patient's record.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
Toppr is looking for an Academic Consultant (AC) who is passionate about changing the way millions of children learn. He/she schedules and conducts structured counseling sessions. Through this session, the AC analyses a student’s need for Toppr and helps him/her buy the subscription. ACs at Toppr are enthusiastic about bringing a change in the field of education. They take independent, well-informed decisions based on their insight into ground reality. So, if you love interacting with people, are extremely student-centric and are committed to spread personalized learning, then we are looking for you.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
Weekly incentives: Opportunity to earn incentives on a weekly basis. Participate in regular contests and get a chance to win exciting prizes.
Perks and bonuses: Earn 3x more than your fixed pay. We appreciate your efforts by providing exciting perks and bonuses tailored specifically for you.
Custodian of a bright future: Create the right educational path for students.Help them overcome their obstacles to learning by using Toppr.
As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as someone with the potential to become a future sales leader.
Learn from the best: Learn from leaders whose teams have brought over 25x growth over the last 2 years.
Toppr’s journey, mission, values, future outlook, and footprint across India.
Spend time with our product and sales experts to get up-to-speed on Toppr’s product, marketing, and sales strategies. Attend counseling sessions with your experienced team members to gain first-hand experience of the counseling process.
Carry out at least 3 counseling sessions/day with students and their parents at their homes.
Become an expert at understanding students’ profiles and their problems through structured counseling sessions. Explain to students how Toppr’s personalised learning app addresses their needs.
Bring in 1.5 lakh+ revenue every week. Manage a portfolio of a large number of students. Watch the revenue you bring in make a widespread impact on Toppr’s business.
Coach and mentor your new team members and help them get up-to-speed with Toppr and its counseling process.
MBA/PGDM or B.Tech/BE from recognized institutes. B.Com or equivalent graduates from reputed colleges can also apply.
2 - 4 years of Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience is preferable. Freshers can also apply.
Awareness of the subjects taught from classes 5 to 12 across various boards/curriculums globally. Sound knowledge and understanding of the challenges students face in schools/coaching classes.
Integrity: As an AC, we entrust you with our Customer Resource Management (CRM) tool and sensitive student-related data. We expect you to handle it with utmost responsibility and care.
Empathy: Ability to approach any situation with patience and natural empathy.
Drive: Enthusiasm and will to work relentlessly for achieving and exceeding business targets.
Communication: Excellent communication skills in English and/or the regional language.
Continual learning: Eagerness to learn and upgrade your product knowledge. Stay updated about the changes in the educational system.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
In First Week…
By Day 30…
By Day 90…
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
Toppr is India’s leading edtech company with a mission to make learning personalized. Our adaptive after- school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 60 lakh students. We have the widest syllabus support that covers over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, and Kaizen.
Unlimited Incentived & Other Allowances
- Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
- Experience fresher both can apply
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals (RFPs)
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meeting or exceeding annual sales goals
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans.
Job Location:- Bodakdev -Ahmedabad
Salary:- up to 18000
Job Time:- 09:45 to 06:45
2. Developing a deep understanding of our product to help customers (mainly doctors)
3. Empathizing with customer needs and finding the best possible solution to quickly resolve their queries
4. Developing interpersonal skills working with a diverse customer base
5. Coordinating with the internal development team as and when required to ensure that bugs are resolved
6. Focusing on the quality of work and documentation of the action as well