• Build and manage productive, professional relationships with clients
• Maximize revenue by selling services and achieve fortnightly and monthly client retention and revenue targets
• Systematic follow-up and time-bound closures
• Customer Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential customers. Understand their needs and offer tailored solutions to meet their mobile repair requirements.
Required Candidate profile
• Application of sales techniques
• Ability to work independently
• Hunger to learn and grow
• Customer Orientation
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Azban Fixation pvt ltd
http://www.keka.com/" target="_blank">Keka is one of the fastest growing SaaS products in India and has quickly grown to a leader position in its segment in shortest time. With happy customers who refer Keka to others, Keka is on its way to becoming the market category leader in India. We are on a mission to provide best employee experience for companies across the globe and we are looking for awesome folks to join our team.
The Business Development role is more than a sales job at Keka. As an early member of the team you will be able to influence and shape the entire sales development process.
You'll be responsible for prospecting, nurturing, solving problems for customers, and closing deals. As a true business consultant, you'll have to learn about the HR and Payroll domain, our product, contrast with competition and provide the most apt solutions to customers.
You’ll be accelerating the sales cycle, so were looking for a strong communicator who demonstrates a natural instinct for exceeding goals, resourcefulness, and a thirst for excellence.
As a member of business development team,
· Your primary responsibility is to ensure the regions sales target is met consistently.
· You need to deal with startups, SMEs and large enterprises and help them with the right solution.
· You need to have right attitude and should be a constant hustler.
· You need to make the region a profit center for the organization.
· You will be solely responsible for all the business development activities including identifying potential partners, attending industry events and building a network.
· You need to constantly do competitor analysis, so we position ourselves better in the market.
· You need to collaborate tightly with senior management & cross functional departments like product team, customer success team to serve customers better.
· With the help of customer success team, you must ensure that existing clients are retained hence reducing the attrition.
Responsibilities & duties:
- • Research, track, maintain and update leads
- • Make outgoing calls to develop new business
- • Contact prospects to qualify leads
- • Direct email marketing to key clients and prospects
- • Research and maintain lead generation database
- • Conduct customer research
- • Conduct client or market surveys to obtain information about potential leads
- • Participate in the preparation of proposals and / or sales presentations
- • Provide accurate and timely information to management
- • Develop a strong knowledge of the company’s products and services in order to facilitate the sales process
Skills / attributes required:
- • Excellent English communication (verbal and written)
- • Experience with cold calling
- • Experience with research and maintaining databases
- • Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- • Experience in using CRM
- • Strong project and time management skills
- • Experience working with Western companies (preferred)
We are looking for an experienced Corporate Sales Manager to carry out the B2B
sales for the organization. We expect the candidate to be experienced and highly
confident in Corporate Sales.
What you will do:
• Identifying business opportunities by researching prospects and evaluating their
position in the industry; identifying sales opportunity and generating leads
• Reaching out to new clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the
benefits of product/ services.
• Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients by providing support, information and guidance; Understanding budget and identifying accurate needs of client
• Negotiating with customer and providing quotes, estimates and getting first orders
• Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
• Reviving business with old clients by re-establishing contact
What we require:
• Proven experience in B2B/Corporate Sales
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong Interpersonal, Negotiation & Client Relationships skills
• Should have high Energy Level, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales
• Ability to understand client's needs and present solutions
• Understanding of market and products of the company
• Ability to handle high profile clients; achieve deadlines/ targets and meeting sales goals
• Should possess relibility & integrity skills
• Must be MS Office Suite Expert
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative company across the Globe
• Interact with HNI corporate companies/clients
• Handle high pressure situations at the grass root level
• Hands on experience owing to a small team with friendly atmosphere
• Unbound scope for financial and career growth
- Achieving targets
- Develop a sales strategy with a target prospect list.
- From the start and throughout the sales cycle, you will drive the sales process with a prospect or customer.
- Staying attached during the delivery of services or project implementation. Managing client relations throughout the entire engagement and afterward Being a trusted advisor to the client by understanding and addressing their needs and problems.
- Achieve your monthly and annual sales targets
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database.
- Maintain and expand existing customer relations through account management and developing new customers.
- Collaborate closely with your counterparts in delivery and marketing in translating Netleaf Software portfolio into winning propositions for your clients.
- Expand market share.
- Follow up on sales inquiries: Drive the entire sales cycle from lead generation and development to negotiations, closing, and renewing.
Role - Sales
1.) Independently generate quality leads.
2.) Capability to close the leads independently with continuous follow-up and coordination.
3.) Should be able to create plan for next 4 years related to sales and target to be achieved.
4.) Good network in manufacturing industry.
5.) Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
6.) Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, techniques, etc.
7.) Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
8.) Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management
Desired Skills –
· Ability to work independently.
· The individual will be expected to work with minimum guidance and take ownership of his / her work.
· Understanding of the sales process and procedure.
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
· Experience is must in sales
Candidates : only Indian candidates (NRI, OCI also accepted). Indians can only apply and they work across geographical locations.
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!