knowledge of IT sales. Would like to have someone who can operate independently with little supervision
and who can maintain client relationships, provide pre-sales and after-sales advice, and be a primary
point of contact for customers. This opening has a lot of potential for advancement.
Skill Sets Required:
● Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch products, services, and combination packages to
● Understanding the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products
● Explaining service packages to the customers
● Assisting in developing an effective sales strategy
● Setting and completing sales targets
● Conducting in-depth research to identify market opportunities
● Tracking sales performance metrics and maintaining a record of the same
● Gathering feedback from customers and providing after-sales support whenever required
● Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
● Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
● Complete knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry
● Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
● Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
● A team player as well as the ability to work independently
● Build relationships with various stakeholders and customers.
● Able to work independently and with ownership.
Role: IT Sales Associate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Sales
• Doing Cold Calling • Identifying Sales Opportunities • Closing Business Deals • Negotiating • Following Up With Customers • Meeting Sales Targets • Managing Customer Relationships, Ensuring Sales Growth • Explaining Customer About The Products
· Creating Sales lead
· Customer visit to the scale
· Converting lead to prospects/order.
· Meeting customers and providing necessary product information to all the stakeholders
· Proposal and customized solution to be shared with a customer
· Maintain relationship with customer
Job Description :
- Promote/Sell various IT trainings/certifications to the working professionals/students.
- Intensely following up with the prospects clients/students and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Generate new leads, create sales pipeline and following with the closure.
- Obtaining client information & Counsel Professional for trainings/certifications.
- Reaching out professionals/clients by making outbound calls, emails and if also face to face meetings/counseling if required.
- Selling & Advertising Different Training Courses in the different geographies like India, U.S, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Middle East and few European boundaries
- Negotiating and closing the deals.
- Diligently communicating, aggressive follow up and priming the lead through different channels.
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with extensive grasping ability so that learners can absorb the product related trainings within no time.
Location: Mumbai- We-Work Chromium, Powai
Requirements: Immediate joining required
Field: Education Technology. Product is a blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant upside for a passionate, high-energy growth hacker.
Global Operations: The position is for global operations for extremely high growth opportunity. The global operations would happen in night shifts from 1am to 10am
Profile Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, whatsapp, SMS, calls
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high pressure performance driven competitive environment
- Monitoring self-performance at all times while also contributing to the team performance, keeping track of factors like conversion factor, Average revenue generated per lead, Average revenue per sale, etc
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm
- Result driven with experience of extremely target centric job
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment
- Self-learners with high grasping ability so that you can learn about the product within 2 days
Designation: Senior Business Developer
Exp.: 7 - 10 Years
Job Location: Sector 62, Noida
Company Websites: http://www.sosudatech.com/
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- 7-10 Yrs of Business Development-Both Locally & Internationally (USA Market)
- High Proficient/Fluent in English and Communication
- Master Degree in BA/TECH
- BS in IT/ENGINEERING
- Masters of Science in Business Administration
- Centration: Innovation, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Market Research & Development
- High Proficient/Mastry in many Technology, Gant Chart Tool, Visio, MS Package, Statistics, Analytics,
- Team Player
- Management Experience (6 yrs )
- Tead Lead
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Consulting Business
- Proficient in Skype, Sharepoint, MS Team, HR Tools, WebEx, Zoom, MS Dynamics
- High Level Experience in Business Planning/ Budgeting, Business Development, risk Management, Team Development/Management