The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
About Streamlyn Media Group
- Teaching management:
- Head a group of 5-10 team members to monitor & manage live class teacher performance
- Respond to escalations by team members & and have 1-1 discussions with freelancers
- Communicate any changes in live class instruction or product to the freelance teaching team
2. Monitoring training quality:
- Conduct regular observations with the in-house team.
- Take action on complaints & quality issues
- Organise special observations and interventions as and when required.
3. Teacher training:
- Organize, monitor and coordinate monthly/quarterly training sessions for new as well as existing freelance teachers.
4. New trainer onboarding:
- Assist HR in processing freelance trainer applications as and when required.
- Conduct interviews to evaluate suitability of candidates and onboard them.
- Serve as a bridge between the new trainers, live class management team as well as their mentors (full-time trainers).
- Maintain records of trainers recruited for future reference.
- Lead social media content strategy and work with the social media team to drive student engagement
- Build and improve processes for day-to-day tasks; suggest product improvements.
- CELTA / Trinity TESOL
- Bachelor's Degree
- Any other certifications (desirable)
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision-making skills
- Assessing the needs of the customers and employees and developing and conducting training sessions to familiarize and execute the training requirement for the Company, which will help in sustainably grow Straumann business
- Determines training needs and requirements for the Company by meeting with managers, talking with employees and reviews existing training materials available to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs. Presents in-person and online training sessions
- Schedules training sessions and manages course enrolment and monitors training program and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as and when necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programs
- Monitor and report on industry best practices
Qualification: Any Degree
Exp: 1 to 4years
Role: Soft Skill Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Notice Period : Immediate - 30 days
- Have 2-4 years of leading training sessions / lead instructors experience within a training session environment or equivalent.
- Technical experience to coordinate the development, maintenance, and implementation of training schedules, outlines, plans, and lessons.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in English/Communication /Humanities with relevant certification courses for soft skill trainers.
- A team player who is supportive, flexible, and ready to take on additional tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work across teams and supervisors.
- Responds positively to feedback and respects diverse points of views.
What is the big picture that you would be part of?
At the heart of Illumine’s work is unleashing the potential of collectives through knowledge intervention.
- How to unleash the potential of people in some of India’s largest corporates, public sector institutions, state universities? Is it to be done through providing new professional ideals or new ways of sense-making one’s environment or new methods of working or combinations of these?
- How do we ensure that interventions are delivered with quality, at scale, with speed?
These are some of the pieces of the puzzle which we work on in any of the knowledge interventions. If these challenge statements interest you then Illumine can be the right place for you.
Your contribution spaces:
Coaches are the foundation on which quality delivery of Illumine’s interventions rest. As the coach leader you can be the builder and custodian of Illumine’s network of coach partners.
This means two things –
(a) Setting-up Illumine’s network of coaches for different sectors e.g., corporates, universities
(b) Nurturing coach partners
So, on one hand you attract new quality coaches, set up strong selection criteria, contract them with win-win deal. On the other hand, you coach them on specific knowledge interventions to ensure delivery with excellence.
Who is likely to succeed in this role?
Ask yourself –
- Am I interested in building people?
- Do I see myself evangelizing new ideas/ propositions to people?
- Do I have strong engagement skills – can I attract, manage, and nurture new coaches?
- Do I have coaching experience?
- Do I have the knack of going deeper into new knowledge, new ideas?
- 5+ years of facilitation and coaching experience in corporates
- Experience in building community, setting up network/ channels
Explore before you dive:
- The Illumine Labs website: https://illumine.in/lab.html
- Explore our ideas on YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV-gUBhwW6qOQ-IBXC2Nhpg
- Conducting ongoing market research to align the industry requirements with the learner’s skill gaps, learning needs and understanding the employability gap among the target segment
- Guiding learning programs and outcomes through the lens of learner’s profile and behavior
- Conducting research and recommendation processes to build a robust outcome-based learning architecture
- Curating indicators, tools and tests that map the learning outcomes in the learning journey and beyond
- Collaborating with cross-functional team members to ensure implementation of learning outcomes processes and systems
- Analyzing ongoing student learning performance to validate the robustness of the learning methodology
- Creating detailed insights for the content team to continually improve program curriculum through learning outcomes analysis
What you need to have:
- Masters in Liberal Arts or related field and some prior experience in research and research methodologies
- More than 3-4 years of progressive experience working in the education sector with some exposure to training development, pedagogy or research in the education sector
- Knowledge of approaches, systems and processes in education (secondary or higher), including tech-enabled learning
- Understanding of innovative pedagogies more specifically pedagogy of adult learning that enhances learning outcomes among students including pedagogical planning
- Good hand in formative and summative assessment tools and techniques including assessment integrated lesson plan modules
- System 2 thinker (as Kahneman describes)
- Ability to think in the lines of structure, system and scale
About Relevel by Unacademy:
Relevel is India's first platform to democratize access to dream jobs for all eligible aspirants irrespective of their college, degree, or network. By taking the Relevel Test, they engage in comprehensive skill assessments, which evaluate industry relevant skills and their job-readiness. Our evaluation is purely objective-based in conjunction with current best practices in the industry.
If you believe in our mission of offering job seekers a fair shot at realizing their dreams, we're the right place for you! If you are looking for an intense and exciting work environment with tremendous potential to grow and have an insatiable hunger to learn and succeed, then we have a match.
Location: Bangalore | Work from Office
How does this team contribute to Relevel?
Relevel’s learning Operations Team works towards ensuring a seamless Learning Experience to the learners and educators alike.
Relevel aims to democratize the way recruitment happens for job seekers who are in the early stages of their career. We contribute to building trust for the testing process and the scores for candidates as well as potential recruiters who want to hire through Relevel.
External Skills And Expertise:
Relevel is looking for passionate sales trainers for the Inside Sales Team. This is a pivotal role and will have very high-level visibility. Those who are ready to take complete ownership in their work and want to take up challenges in a startup environment are more than welcome to apply for the selection process.
The role of a Training Manager is a fairly senior individual contributor role and will require you to work closely with sales leaders, the Quality team, and Business Development Executives and own the training delivery for one or more categories. You will be required to work at the ground level to conduct TNI, prepare content and deliver virtual and in-person front-line training programs, conduct PKT, improvise novel training methods, publish training calendars, and review decks. The reporting will be to the Training Head.
Overall 7-8 years of experience (min.)
Min. 2.5 to 3 years of experience conducting training for the Inside Sales Team.
Must be a go-getter with an inclination towards the larger business objectives.
Must be able to thrive in a startup environment and deliver world-class training in a fairly new training setup.
Should be a great team player and must be able to partner with people across levels and functions.Should have an open bent of mind and should be open to experimenting with new training methods.
Are you looking for a long-term and full-time remote role where you can work with US-based companies? Read on!
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications to work with our US-based clients.
- Prior experience in the subject matter expert would be a great fit for this role
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
As a part of customer success team your goal is to provide an exceptional customer onboarding experience, providing them step-by-step tutorials, unlimited guidance and support. It involves taking customers from that very first initial contact to make sure he becomes a champion user driving product adoption and ultimately retention.
- Take handover from sales by understanding customers' persona, their pain points and expectation.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process by defining milestone, training schedule, onboarding goals and communicate it to customers.
- Guide users on product features and train them to use it effectively.
- Make sure the customer achieves an early value and feels WOW so he actually starts reaping the potential of the product.
- Evaluate customers usage patterns and determine additional ways the customer can successfully leverage the platform features.
- Build and maintain resources required for onboarding. (Walkthrough, set up guides, help tutorials, emails and video tutorials)
- Rigorously measure onboarding time and improve it continuously.
- Provide feedback to Marketing, Sales, Support, Success and Engineering teams to further improve product.
- Handover to Success and Support team after successful onboarding completion.
- Maintain regular communications with clients about new feature developments and enhancements to product.
- Consistently gain product knowledge and work towards improvements on internal processes by identifying the existing bottlenecks.
What you can expect in the next 12 months
Within 1 month
Within 3 months
Within 6 months
Within 12 months
What an ideal candidate looks like?
- At least 2+ years of work experience in a customer-facing role such as Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, Corporate Training etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical and analytical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adopt technical products.
- Ability to understand a software product and its nuances very well.
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ready to work in US Shift in future
What are we looking for?
About Quick Dry Cleaning
We are on a mission to make Dry Cleaners and Laundry business winning in the digital era.
We believe in
- Helping traditional laundries to come at par with digital businesses: Traditional We help laundry businesses adapt modern technology and deliver the customer experience that today’s digital businesses like Swiggy, OLA and Flipkart are delivering. We feel successful when we hear stories like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbB828K28zs&feature=emb_title">these.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of making laundry business win. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building value SaaS
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 3 Billion garments processed through QDC Dry Cleaning Cloud
- 47 countries
- 1000+ Paid subscribers
- 5000+ Users
- All this could be achieved with a nimble team of 20 from our single office in Noida
Why join QDC?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your boundaries with no one monitoring you, then this is the right place for you. There are no hierarchies. No managers to please.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth when the personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you all in on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with QDC gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
Great Environment: We spend more time of our day at work than at home while awake, so it is important that we feel comfortable at our workplace. Our office space is fun and the team is funnier. We never miss out on any opportunity to have fun. We don’t experience monday blues rather we have Monday excitement.
- The overarching duty of a principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
- The role of the principal covers many different areas including leadership, teacher evaluation, and student discipline. Being an effective principal is hard work and is also time-consuming. A good principal is balanced within all his / her roles and works hard to ensure that he / she is doing what he / she feels is best for all constituents involved. Time is a major limiting factor for every principal.
- A principal must become efficient at practices such as prioritizing, scheduling, and organization.
- This involves interaction with inter school employees and administrators. Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
Thanks & Regards,