Interpersonal Skills Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
Acceldata is an enterprise Data Observability organization that was first to the market, having coined the term ‘Data Observability’ in 2018. Founded by industry veterans who have spent decades in the AI, Analytics, and Data Monitoring space, Acceldata is a startup in the hyper-growth phase. Having raised $45.6 million in total, Acceldata is now a 200+ strong entity that is looking to help Enterprises and SMEs/SMBs take control of their pipelines across the cloud-native, multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, or on-premises data systems.
As a result of data teams struggling to manage the data that supported mission-critical analytics and AI-based applications, Acceldata built the world’s most comprehensive data observability platform that transforms how organizations build and operate data products.
Acceldata is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with the Founder and will be responsible for performing several administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company with competitive compensation.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the workplace,fund-raising events and staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
What makes you the right fit for this position?
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
Acceldata is an equal-opportunity employer
At Acceldata, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of job history, disability, gender identity, religion, race, color, caste, marital/parental status, veteran status or any other special status. We stand against the discrimination of employees and individuals and are proud to be an equitable workplace that welcomes individuals from all walks of life if they fit the designated roles and responsibilities.
Life @ Acceldata
#LifeAtAcceldata is all about working with some of the best minds in the industry and experiencing a culture that values an ‘out-of-the-box’ mindset. If you want to push boundaries, learn continuously and grow to be the best version of yourself, Acceldata is the place to be!
We also believe in providing our employees with the right tools and resources to help them excel at their job. We offer Uber transport facilities, free lunch, healthy performance-based bonuses, ESOPs, and above industry compensation. We also provide employees with modern equipment, and free access to INR 50k+ of Udemy courses to help upskill themselves.
What should you know about joining Acceldata?
At Acceldata, each job and role serves a purpose towards our business goals. You’ll have opportunities to make an immediate impact on mission-critical projects as you work with highly capable and ambitious peer groups.
Join Acceldata and help us achieve our data goals. Learn more about our solutions and products here: Acceldata Product Overview & Demo
APPLY HERE = https://r.ripplehire.com/s/bp24C
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver at heart who thrives in a team environment. You will help manage and oversee relationships with new and existing partners through high-touch networking, lead generation, and market research.
- Own the entire proposal process: identify customeR needs, develop win themes, and produce complete proposals
- Assess the competitive landscape and track key market trends and developments
- Provide administrative support as well as excellent customer service and smooth communications
- Maintain the database using your organizational skills to streamline processes and clean up the data
- Cold calling
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks).
- Identification of the best sourcing methodologies according to the position by utilizing job portals, candidate reference, database, networking, linkedIn, etc.
- Carry out interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Ability to hire candidates in batches with-in shorter time frames, consistently throughout the year from Job portals, universities, and other effective fresher networks/channels.
- Bringing ideas to the table and collaborating effectively to identify opportunities, develop concepts, and define success criteria.
- Developing strategic directions for the HR function.
- Formulating tactical plans to achieve the strategies.
- Ability to come up with a successful strategic hiring plan by assessing specific requirements and identify the right platforms to look.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements. Maintain candidate database and update daily reports.
- Initiating offer roll out discussion and negotiation.
- Work closely with the team leads to understand hiring requirements.
- Handle onboarding formalities.
- Conduct induction sessions.
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required.
- 2- 3 years of experience in recruitment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strategic planning expertise.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Results-driven and numbers-oriented.
- Logical and analytical thinking.
- Strong multi-tasking and leadership abilities.
- Clear written and verbal communication
Streamlyn is a regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through highly engaging ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers publishers and advertisers to grow their business and get better ROI. Streamlyn reaches over 100 million consumers monthly across its vast network of premium publishing partners across the globe.
For more details, please visit media.streamlyn.com
Roles & Responsibilities
Onboarding & Exit Management
- Maintain candidate database and update daily reports
- Handle onboarding formalities
- Conduct induction sessions
- Provide support to the team with various HR activities as required
- Handle exit formalities and interviews
Rewards And Recognition
- Designing, implementing and managing the Reward & Recognition Program for the entire company ensuring highest level of employee motivation and driving a strong performance culture
- Create awareness through various branding exercises for encouraging the employees to participate in the R&R program
- Define and implement unit level performance management framework across levels.
- Manage the performance appraisal, calibration exercise, arbitration and performance improvement plans for employees.
- Design and drive the high-performer program for employees.
- Support in developing comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement programs
- Responsible for maintaining high Employee Engagement score across internal and external surveys
- Responsible for Event management, CSR, Sports, and Cultural events
- Responsible for employee health and wellness initiatives
- 2-4 years of experience as HR generalist.
- Well versed with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
- Additional HR training will be a plus.
About the Startup!
BharatX is a startup trying to change how the 250 million Indian Middle-Class Indians get access to credit. We give Credit via other consumer-facing apps and platforms as-a-Feature to their customers via a simple integration of our APIs in a Plug-and-Play manner. Our offerings enable journeys like Postpaid on Uber/Ola, Pay after Trial on Lenskart/Meesho, Pay in 3 on Flipkart/BoAt, Credit-Line on PhonePe/Gpay in a white-labelled and embedded manner!
Who We Are:
A team of young, ambitious, and bold people love to dedicate their life’s work towards something meaningful for India & the world. We love to have a shit ton of fun and cut the bullshit corporate culture! We are not colleagues, we are a family, in it for the long run!
Folks who believe in us:
We have been fortunate to have a lot of Global VCs, Founders, Clients, Angels and Industry veterans back us in our journey. We also have a lot of mentors in the Industry Globally who work with us day in, day out on building BharatX. Some of our Investors Include:
A special shout out to some of the clients of BharatX who have also chosen to back us, their vote of confidence in our product and vision is the most valuable to us.
What you will impact:
You will be responsible for driving the way we recruit for technical talent to shape the company journey and growth. You will be responsible for outlining delivery and executing the organisational talent acquisition strategy for a variety of prioritised technical roles. As part of the recruiting team, you will devise strategies to identify and attract the best engineering talent to the organisation. As a key member of the team, this is an exciting opportunity to shape and build a unique approach to attracting Technical Talent for BharatX!
What you will learn:
Not only will you learn how to build teams from ground up but you will also be responsible for filtering and assembling top-notch talent that will form the foundation of the organisation. You will also be owning and managing the entire process from end-to-end putting you in complete control of recruiting flow.
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class engineering talent.
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of technical roles..
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit for Engineering and Technical Talent.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout the recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer.
- Collaborate with engineering recruiting teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of senior technical talent.
What we look for:
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organisation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
We also encourage you to apply even if you took a break from professional life for whatever reasons. For us, the people and their skills matter more than their resumes.
What you get:
We don’t seek employees, we seek friends. If you are looking for an environment where smart people work around you who help you achieve your goals without any corporate bureaucracy, encourage you to make mistakes and get complete ownership of your work, then this is the place for you! Here are some side perks that come with this job:
- Be a part of our 0 to 1 ride!
- Attractive compensation with the best-in-class ESOP Structure. You take care of doing your best work, and we will take care of making sure you never have to worry about money.
- Insurance for your entire family.
- Choose your own device (and keep it if you stay long enough).
- Unlimited paid time off with no questions asked.
- Encouragement to take time for your mental health and personal life.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- A tight-knit and brutally honest team with no politics or hierarchy :D
Consult managers to gather inputs on manpower requirements and job objectives
Write and post job descriptions on career websites, linkedin other job portals
Source candidates through databases, job portals, social media and networking
Conduct phone interviews
Schedule interviews and follow-ups with the candidates
Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
The position is open for a multi-skill team member who will be the Training and Placement Executive positioned in the Bangalore location. The role will require the team member to work in collaboration with the group head with accuracy, quality, and timeliness. On a day-to-day basis role will demand to work on different training and placement strategies through student interactions and liaising Streamlyn Academy with Corporations. Role requires the team member to think on the feet, have a problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
To look after the training and placement activities of digital marketing students
To have close liaison with industry for the placement of students. ·
To collect feedback from the companies coming for placement ·
Arrange and conduct training programmes for soft skills and interview facing skills for the students using institutional and external expertise. ·To organize the entrepreneurship workshops.
1 year experience in education industry is preferred.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Art Manager you’ll be part of the core art team working to improve our processes, hit our deadlines, source and manage outsourcers, and upskill the other members of the team.
What you will be doing
Working closely with Department Leaders to optimise how the Art Department operates and define and establish best practices
Organising and managing Art documentation, libraries and workshops.
Driving recruitment for the Art Department. Working closely with HR and senior management to improve the hiring process and being responsible for onboarding and offboarding of staff.
Ensuring that the team is adequately resourced to meet the studio’s requirements
Being an advocate for the Art Team. Championing art requirements and needs in stakeholder meetings. Evangelising working practices within the art team and elsewhere. Promoting a positive inclusive team culture
Working with Art Leads in identifying areas or individuals in need of support and managing teams personal development
Facilitating collaboration with external and internal teams and ensuring strong communication between teams and departments.
Searching for, evaluating, and managing outsource partners to support our internal efforts
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Have a minimum of 5+ years experience in the games industry (Ideally mobile / hypercasual) with at least 3 years as a lead
Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Proven experience of supporting artists across disciplines and workflows, with the ability to identify workflow issues and implement solutions to mitigate them.
Experience working collaboratively and productively in cross discipline teams
Self motivated and self sufficient
Strong aesthetic judgement
Well versed in a range of Art production tools (Maya,Photoshop,Illustrator,After Effects etc)
Familiar with a range of Management tools (JIRA, Trello, etc)
Familiar with Git
Knowledge of Unity and other game engines
Strong visual, verbal and written communication skills evidenced through experience as a mentor to others and authoring clear detailed documentation
Scheduling, budgeting and outsourcing experience
Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- A strong interest in mobile games
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive. With good sales experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
1. Responsible for making outbound calls and understanding the needs of the market.
2. Build a strong relationship / trust with our users.
3. Understand the customer requirements and suggesting the right product to the customers.
4. Sell membership over the phone and achieve the targeted sales numbers & value, set quality parameters.
5. Understand the customer requirements, encourage them to upgrade our plans.
6. Address all the issues / grievances of the customer and provide the right solution.
7. Capture the insights from customer interactions and share it with the internal team.
8. Strictly adhere to the process requirements.
Required Candidate profile:-
- Language skills - English / Hindi.
- Product Knowledge.
- Minimum of 6 Months - 2 years' experience in Tele sales / Tele calling / Telemarketing / Collections / Retention / Domestic BPO.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Basic computer skills - MS Excel, Word.
- Candidate: Female preferable. Hindi and English language Mandatory
We are looking for competitive and passionate Sales Associates to help us build up our start-up.
Sales Associates responsibilities include pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction. If you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate Hofeto services and products through email, phone and face to face meetings, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will work with us to meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.You should also be someone who loves great design,who is passionate about interior design, and provides exceptional customer service. The most important piece is being able to help your customers create beautiful gorgeous spaces with our home interior selection. Your creative talents will be recognized and rewarded. This is a great opportunity for newly graduated Marketing and Sales candidates who need experience in the real world and are looking to build their career.
- Responsible for achieving monthly house calls, sales goals, delivery goals and creating and maintaining a client base.
- Offers superior customer service and cultivates relationships with clients to sell & develop future business utilizing effective selling skills.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their requirements, wishes and concerns.
- Utilizes strong interpersonal skills, selling skills, active listening, professional attitude, and represents the company with integrity and professionalism.
- Provides sales and design services to clientele, including house calls, presenting floor plans and full presentation boards for design projects.
- Builds and maintains a high level of product knowledge related to furniture, home furnishings, and related accessories, including a strong understanding of construction features.
- Stays current on interior design trends in their local market and on a national level.
- Assists all customers as called in rotation and ensures appropriate order procedures and processing.
- Maintains client contact from order writing through delivery to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participates in other functions like training and mentoring, weekly sales meetings, working reports, Daily reviews to be maintained.
- Achieve defined target of Specific number of sales closures month on month.
- Candidates with experience between 1 to 5 years.
- Excellent communication and sales skills
- Being a great problem solver will help situations when clients have complaints or concerns
- Managing multiple demands effectively without feeling overwhelmed.
- Capable of being productive in a timely manner
- Focusing on what is important and adhere to a set of schedule to ensure deadlines are met
- Candidates should have good knowledge about everything that there is to know about the items that they are selling
- Should be an active listener, good communicator, empathetic and have a positive attitude
- Perform extensive research on not only the company but also the products you will be working with
- Open to extensive travel within the city.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
About the company
NoBroker.com is the world's largest C2C marketplace in online real estate. NoBroker is the 37th Indian start-up to have entered the unicorn club in 2021. With a cumulative 85 lakh customers, it has grown 10X in the last one year. With three rounds of funding of $151 MN, it is well funded by key US, Indian, Japanese & Korean investors like General Atlantic, Tiger Global SAIF Partners, KTB ventures, and Bee Next. It is headquartered in Bangalore with a team of 4000+ employees.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore
Position Type: Fulltime
UG|CTC of 4.8 LPA (3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are
able to earn even 25,000 as a monthly variable)
PG| CTC of 5.10 lacs (3.3 lacs fixed + 1.80 lacs variable, few employees are able to earn even 25,000 as monthly variable)
Qualification / Education and other Requirements:
- Education- Any Post Graduate/ Undergraduate (BBA,B.Tech, B,A, MBA,PGDM ,M.Te ch/M.COM/M.A etc with 0-1 yr exp.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Interpersonal skills, numerical and analytical ability.
- Decision making skills.
- Language required: English & Hindi (mandatory),
- Proficient in MS-Office (Excel, Word).
- Should be flexible for day shift- (9-hour of login between 8 AM - 10 PM).
- Comfortable with working 6 days a week and the week off will be on weekday.
**Laptop with webcam and good speed Internet connection is a must
Role and Responsibility – Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects recommending
- Outbound calling on data collected through lead generation activities / secondary data sources.
- Daily follow-ups on older leads and work on new leads.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales deals and generate revenue for the
About Training- Training will be provided for initial few days for an employee to understand end to
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – www.seamedu.com .
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills
- Possessing excellent product knowledge to enhance customer experience
- Ability to conduct product demos, understand customer requirements and recommend solutions for different business use cases using our suite of tools & platforms.
- Assist sales team with upsell of new products to customers based on usage...
- Proactively engage with customers to provide support & assist while onboarding to reduce their time to "Glam! moments."
- Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team
- A bachelor’s degree in administration or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills
- Usage of innovative methods for conflict resolution
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi
Technical Recruiter / HR Executive
Notice Period: 30 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based IT Managed Services company focused on the Data Services, DevOps, and Cloud services to support Enterprise Applications, headquartered in San Jose, California USA.
We are looking for an HR Executive/Manager to join our India team based out of Bangalore. This team focuses on the most innovative and emerging data infrastructure management and DevOps tools to support highly scalable and available infrastructure and Cloud platforms.
It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a rocket ship startup run by a world-class executive team. You will be given high-level exposure to work with the executive team and to be part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges.
3 - 7 years of experience in Technical Recruiting /Staffing experience/HR Operations
Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written, verbal, and negotiation skills
Effectively utilizes recruiting tools including networking through social media outlets, professional affiliations, job boards, database searches, etc
Technical Staffing initiatives including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation and welfare benefits, training and development, records management
Background working at a small to mid-sized technology startup in a high growth stage
Must possess critical thinking, strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
Ability to prioritize tasks to meet individual and business goals.
Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
Must be diversity Oriented to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type
Competitive drive & strong work ethic, “whatever it takes” attitude.
Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, IT, or related field
Strategically advise and work with company leadership for building an amazing team. From attracting and hiring the right people, to creating programs that will engage and cultivate their talents once hired, to implementing team building and retention strategies to keep them engaged, you will lead the charge to create and implement these programs and initiatives.
Demonstrates competency in the execution of the full life cycle recruitment process (source, screen, submit, pipeline, etc.), policies and guidelines, and client service objectives.
Hands-on experience utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean search preferred
Writing job descriptions and screening applications for competency with the hiring requirements.
Scheduling and keeping tracking of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Demonstrates a proficient understanding of the business and industry; can effectively build relationships with candidates to create and sustain a pipeline for future positions. Can utilize established networks to anticipate and meet client requests.
Payroll processing for all employees.
Lead and inspire in all areas of the people services. We’re looking for someone with a high degree of emotional resilience, ethics, thoughtfulness, and positivity for this role as you’ll be looked at as a leader amongst the team.
Strategically advise company leadership for all things related to people services as well as a generalist who is seen as the point of contact within the company for all people services.
Understand our company services, technology stack and work with the technology team leader to align our recruitment practice for the effective hiring process.
Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
Must be flexible to work on the office timings and off-hours to accommodate the multi-national teams
We are looking for a Recruiter Lead responsible for full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
You will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. You will ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline. You will develop & lead a team of HR recruiters.
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc
- Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote the company’s reputation as “best place to work”
HR responsibilities include formulating and reviewing policies, working towards PMS and succession planning, identifying training needs, work closely with senior management towards setting up processes in different departments, driving recruitment process in proactive manner.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and strategic HR administration.
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation and competitive policy formulation.
- Organizational skills – HRIS Management, reporting & analysis, setting of the processes.
- MBA/PG with HR specialization.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving employee issues/ problems including when to escalate the problem to a more senior consultant Exceptional written and oral communication skills Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment. Detail oriented Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail.
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development, Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession, Should have cultivate interpersonal skills, Develop negotiating and public speaking skills.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Take minutes during meetings
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
Think & Learn Pvt Ltd is a pioneer in the global Ed-tech segment and the parent company Of BYJU’s the Learning app., the largest K12 learning app in the world with over 10 million students learning with us.
A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award for six years in a row and a winner of the Fastest 300 Asia Award for the last three years, this company has doubled its growth year on year. BYJU’s the Learning App provides lessons in math and science for students from grade 4 to 12 through formats such as videos, tests, quizzes, personalized learning paths and even games. There are programs also for competitive examinations like the JEE, NEET, CAT, GRE, GMAT and UPSC.
BYJU’s Learning App is a giant in the global Ed-tech space with an array of investors valuing the company at thousands of crores. It was also the first Asian company to get the backing of Facebook’s founder Mark Zuckerberg.
Our employees can look forward to multiple benefit schemes starting from incentives, impact bonuses, travel incentives, health benefits and much more & if you are passionate about making India and the world Think & Learn through various platforms, modes and pedagogies then look no further!
Job Title: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Job Description: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance Environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU’s unique way of learning in your city.
Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up Meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJUS personalized Learning journey.
You will be working 5 days a week, Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off, taking up Revenue responsibility. This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of Inside-sales and direct-sales.
Keen interest in education.
Decent communication skills.
Being interested in mentoring student and knack for sales and positioning an idea.
Location: Across India
Academic Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation (Year of passing: 2020 and before)
CTC for BDA: 10 lakhs (5L Fixed and 3L Variable 2L Performance Pay)
Role : Executive Officer, CEO Office
Experience Range : 5 to 15 years
Qualification : Full Time MBA (1 or 2 year on campus program from Top 20 Management Schools)
Interview Process : Applicant questionnaire > Assessment > Case Studies > Face to Face Rounds > HR Round
Role Summary : An Executive Officer at BHIVE Workspace has to take initiatives and healthily contribute to the strategic planning of the organization and should be able to do a lot of general management work as part of the CEO, Office. Should be willing to switch between tasks of multiple functions including but not limited to enterprise sales, marketing and expansions. Enterprise Sales would be one of the key work in the next two quarters. Please review the JD of Enterprise Sales at bhiveworkspace.com/careers
Ideally the role is more suitable for 10+ years of experience, but we are open to look at 5+ years experienced candidates who are capable of delivering like a senior candidate.
Key Deliverables :
- Be the Brand Ambassador for BHIVE as an employer
- Should be able to do general management activities
- Should be willing to work on multiple functions at the same time like marketing, sales and expansions
- Dealing with senior executives of partner companies, help with negotiation of new deals for company
- Help with executing new business strategies
- Flexibility on timings is expected. Should be able to work late evenings and on weekends when required.
Key Competencies :
- Effective Communicator
- Result Oriented and Metric Driven
- Very strong on working with numbers on Excel
- Strong ability in creating reports regularly to aid decision making for management
- Being organized and excellent time management skills
- People Management Skills
- Networking skills
- Agile and Dynamic
- Leadership skills, business acumen, sales & marketing skills
- Hard working, passionate, fire fighter, issue resolver, team player & doer
- Prepared to work in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
* ESOP applicable for this position. BHIVE has a very strong employee friendly ESOP policy in place
keen to grow and foster a growing community, have been an influencer amongst your friends and community, team player
Lover interacting and helping people
You are a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone, you are flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
You are motivated and understand the impact of highly satisfied, excited community.
You will be powered with creating, fostering and supporting the community and inspire the growing community to share the BelonG Experience
Turn community members into passionate evangelists. Identify and engage community advocates
Monitor social media sites and actively participate in discussions across. Spread the BelonG love through creating exciting blogs and social content
Design, Develop programs that generate value for the community
Manage relationship with the community members, mentors, investors, and corporate partners