10+ Interpersonal Skills Jobs in Pune | Interpersonal Skills Job openings in Pune
Apply to 10+ Interpersonal Skills Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Interpersonal Skills Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
KIME Careers is an Ed-Tech company that deals in distance learning programs and enrols students for the same for Universities. We bridge the distance between a working professional and college. with an aim to help a working professional decide the right career path towards excellence and growth through the best University Portfolio and prepare them to derive exceptional skills and competence to sustain in ever-evolving and challenging markets.
PROFILE – BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES- • Identifying opportunities for new Business Development through Lead Generation. • Co-ordinate pre-sales and post-sales follow up. • Presenting our product to potential clients. • Closing sales and working with the client through the closing process. • Building long term trusting relationships with clients. • Achieving Monthly targets. • Creating and maintaining a database of prospect clients; maintain a database ( Salesforce, Excel ) of prospective client information • Inside sales & Outdoor meetings if required. SKILLS REQUIRED
• Good Communication and Presentation skills. • Enthusiastic and Spontaneous. • Passionate about Sales.
Graduates/ Post Graduates.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company's global reach
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships that address their needs
- Recruit sales representatives, set objectives, train and coach them, and monitor their performance
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop plans for filling them
- Ensure that company quotas are met by holding daily check-ins with sales team to set objectives and monitor progress
- Manage the month-end and year-end close processes
- Five or more years of experience in managing sales in a corporate setting
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Superb leadership ability
- Candidate can join immediately
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
In this role, you will be working with other recruiters to help us scale up and be a part of our growth journey.
Apply now for the role of Technical Recruiter at Codebuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic individuals who are looking to grow exponentially in their careers. If you are passionate, dedicated with good communication skills you would fit perfectly for this
Job Description: Technical Recruiter
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephonic, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Required Candidate Profile:
- 1+ years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills like PHP, Laravel, WordPress, React, React Native, Node.js, etc.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Should be proactive
We take pride in letting you know that you are interviewing with the world's largest Edtech Company and the reason for our exceptional growth lies in the DNA that we have. A true Byjuite defines his/her own limits in terms of efforts and rewards. There is no bar on the amount of incentive you can earn. Average incentive earned by a BDA in the system is around 30k monthly but our best associates make even 70-80k of incentive every month apart from their fixed salary. On an average, a performing associate gets his 1st opportunity in 1.5-2 years to become a manager and head a team of 20 people. And we have seen that the best of the associates can even become a manager even before completing a year.
The entire development journey will have two phases:
5 day SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
4 weeks OJT (On the Job Training)
1) SGDP (Sales Grooming & Development Program)
To begin with , you will be enrolled for a 5 days Sales Grooming & Development Program. The SGDP would be virtual (Work from Home) and will include theoretical aspects of BYJU’S sales process.
- You will get well-versed with the organization, our products, and how to interact with customers. ● You will be involved in various activities during this phase & you will be rigorously evaluated at different intervals.
- During this period, you will gain knowledge, a platform to practice your sales skill as well as feedback to enhance your capabilities from our team of experienced facilitators.
- These 5 days are purely invested in your learning and there would be no remuneration provided during this period.
The enrolled candidates who satisfactorily complete the SGDP phase will be given an opportunity to move to the next phase which is i.e On Job Training(OJT).
OJT involves a 4 weeks training program which will be in Bangalore/Delhi location and on successful completion of this training program,applicants will be given an opportunity to join us as a Business Development Associate with BYJUs.
2) OJT (On the Job Training)
- The OJT Phase will start for the candidates who have successfully cleared the SGDP.
- Candidates will be expected to generate revenue by implementing the theoretical knowledge acquired during the first phase into practice during the final 4 weeks of the OJT phase.
- Following the completion of the OJT, all input and output numbers will be closely monitored and reviewed to evaluate your eligibility to apply for the Business Development Associate (BDA) position at BYJU'S.
Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered as BDAs. (Subject to approval from management).
The entire role will be for 6 days a week(Monday would be an off). The assessment parameters will include performance metrics, process adherence, behavioural aspects, quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA - Inside Sales at 8 LPA(5 fixed + 3 variable). You will be able to start the job in the offered 'Role location' only after you join the organization as a BDA
Allowance (ATP during OJT): INR 1250 / Week + INR 1250 Travel Allowance Once in Tenure
STIPEND (ATP during OJT): Additional Stipend of 18000 for target completion of 3 valid sales and 6 valid conduction
CTC (BDA - post qualification after training): INR 8,00,000 (5 Lakh fixed pay + 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales
You might be feeling that working at Byju's has so many benefits. But, frankly, there is nothing called free lunch. You will have to be extremely committed to your effort and be target oriented in every aspect. An applicant trainee works for a 6 days work week in the first two weeks of SGDP and 6 day work week in OJT tenure. The day starts at 9:30 am and ends at 9 in the evening; apart from it few assignments need to be completed on a daily basis during the SGDP Phase and his main work throughout the day is to find potential customers by connecting with all the customers of the region who download our app. On average, you will be expected to connect to 120-140 customers and schedule one on one meetings with potential ones. We measure everything from your input effort, quality, and output. In a nutshell, you work with strict targets - call customers - book counselling sessions - visit them in person - sell the courses we have - take-home truck loads of money in the form of incentives and salary.
- Individual with 5+ years of experiences in developement
- Resolve technical issues raised by the team
- accountability of the product
- can handle deployment and releases
- should have .net core mvc and angular is good to have.
- Calling current and potential customers to try to get them to buy products and services from the company
- Keeping accurate records of customers' purchases, profiles, and other detail
- Taking care of customer accounts by making sure that customers are still happy with the products and services of the company
- Building and keeping good relationships with customers to get them to come back
- Using the sales scripts that the company gives to make sales and deal with customers who say no
- Getting a deep understanding of the products and services customers buy so that they can make good suggestions based on customers' needs and preferences
- Consistently meeting or exceeding daily and monthly goals for call volume and sales
SEAMEDU- ACADEMIC ADVISOR
Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Seamless Education and Services Pvt. Ltd (SEAS)
Seamedu - School of Pro Expressionism a full fledge media school producing world class talent in Media & Entertainment (M & E) fields of Film Making, Animation, Game Design & Development, Visual Effects, Sound Engineering, Photography, and Broadcast Journalism. Seamedu is an institution that nurtures the creativity of the students. Seamedu has been awarded by the Government of Maharashtra in IT & IT related Fields-Multi - media/ Entertainment/ Game. Seamedu also has campuses in Bangalore, Mumbai & Chandigarh. To know more about us, please visit – http://www.seamedu.com/">www.seamedu.com.
- Handling fresh enquiries via phone call, email, walk-ins and assisting with their educational goals.
- Provide academic advising and guidance to prospective lead, students from the point of enquiry to enrolment.
- Adhere to defined outreach timelines accurately and consistently; responding to student outreach within a 24-48 hour window.
- Follow up calls/emails to the prospective students
- Updating CRM effectively and adhering to admission process.
- Achieve Admission goals for programs
- Submit daily activity report to immediate superior
- Provide presales input in terms of collecting target audience database, managing mailers/e-mailers campaign etc.
- Analysis of earlier marketing data to support fresh marketing plans
- Attendance Management
- Student Relations & Grievance Handling
- External Visits & Events Coordination
Specific Skill Set :
- Professional experience in achieving admissions for academic program.
- Familiarity with higher education and online learning environments.
- Target oriented and focused
- Good communicator (both oral and written) in English and coordination skills
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Should demonstrate positive attitude, high motivation and interpersonal skills
Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 1 to 5 years
Location(s) of Job: Pune
Minimum Education Requirements: Graduate in any stream with relevant experience
No of rounds of Interviews: 3
Work Timings : 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Languages : English, Hindi
Any other skill set:
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and college staff
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records
- Time management and follow-up skills