As a Senior Content Strategist, you’ll help build a world-class tech platform by creating quality content, strategizing, and growing the marketing team at Cutshort.
- Leverage your business knowledge and storytelling expertise to develop and refine our content plans and projects
- Write content and social media copies
- Manage content production, and end-to-end project management and ensure quality adherence among team members, freelancers, and agencies
- Overlook content calendar management & lead content distribution network
- Strategize & work on brand positioning by bringing more depth to content curation
- Understand customer insights and data that translates into creative communication
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's brand vision to inspire ideas and content
- Help the team deliver content requests for key stakeholders such as Product, SEO, and Business Development teams.
This role will require:
- 4 to 8 years of prior experience in strategizing and creating content
- Good copywriting skills
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Excellent overall writing skills in several different styles/ tones
- Impeccable spelling and grammar, and proofreading skills
- A deep understanding of consumers and industry
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills
- Should be comfortable working with team members in a highly interactive environment
- Prior hands-on experience in leading & scaling teams
- Experience in journalism or related field is good to have
Want to join Netflix/Zomato/Fintech unicorn? Here is why you should consider Cutshort instead
- Make a big impact - make millions of professionals have successful careers. Isn’t this more meaningful than making people eat stuff they shouldn’t be eating (Swiggy/Zomato) or stealing their sleep (Netflix) or selling gullible people loans they can’t repay (BNPL)?
- A chance to build a high-performing marketing team
- Get to work across 4 areas in one stint: B2B, B2C, Marketplace & SaaS.
- Get the scale of a funded startup but ownership of a smaller company. You won’t be just managing a feature here- but the entire platform!
- No politics - all teams want you to succeed in delivering impact
- Work with smart people who think fundamentally
- Automation: Work Samples: Screening
- Exploratory Call+ Basic Screening
- Assignment: Screened by Nikunj Verma (our CEO)
- Final Round: Interview with Vikash (our COO)
The work culture at Cutshort:
We believe in:
- Working with a few, but only with the highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organizational structure with a merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially, and holistically.
At Cutshort, we are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 2.20M+ users and ~20000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 8000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit..
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Head to take full responsibility of our content marketing strategies including blogs, guides, white papers and podcasts.
Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a technical writing background. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain our customers which are developers, CTOs/CIOs, product managers and marketeers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and SEO marketing trends.
Ultimately, you should be able to nurture, maintain and expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Leading and directing the work of content produced by content team members including text, images, audio, and video.
Research, pitch, execute and analyse new content initiatives.
Creation of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the planning,
execution, optimization, distribution, and amplification of the organization's
Managing pipelines of in-house and outsourced content creators, analysts,
graphic designers, videographers, developers, etc. Identifying successful content and mapping out new ways to repurpose the same across different channels.
Skills & Requirements
Proven work experience in Content marketing domain
Excellent test and grasp of technical content
Understanding of web publishing requirements
Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
Project management skills and attention to detail
Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, etc adapting content to suit different channels
- Create engaging multimedia content (and/or outsource this effectively) across multiple platforms
- Develop, launch and manage new campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms
- Analyze competitor activity and recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands-on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (image, video, multimedia)
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
Any preference of Industry: Prior startup experience preferred.
Minimum Academic Qualifications: None
Working Hours: Flexible
Perks: You get to work directly with the Founders on a completely revolutionary idea and most likely end up defining the course of history.
If getting known for your talent, skills & work ethic is what drives you, we make sure that that happens
Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Understanding the organizational vision and mission and implementing the same through content marketing strategies.
- Ensuring that the content marketing team primarily facilitates brand and purpose to our end target groups with an aim to create better awareness about the product with clients and better brand strategy execution.
- Developing best practices and guidelines for the content team for various channels like social media, internal & external blogs, websites, newsletters, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Checking if the contents are aligned to the organizational mission and brand strategy & SEO needs.
- Training direct reports & peers by developing understanding of clients, product, use cases & industry solutions for story ideas.
- Keep aligned with SEO benefits.
- Monitoring & analyzing performance & quality of various contents across platforms and constantly working to improvise on outcomes.
- Working with other departments to generate product / mission use case / benefit stories and executing in distribution strategies.
- Pushing other department peers to generate insights, benchmarks, and use cases that can be shared from various channels
What you need to have:
- Graduate and over with excellent oral and written communication skills. MBA in marketing a plus.
- 7+ years experience in content marketing. 2+ years of experience managing content teams.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills and should be able to establish quality social media communication.
- Strong analytical skills and hands-on with spreadsheets, presentation & document writing.
- Strong understanding of SAAS and other internet-based software products.
1.Create content properties that drive cross-platform interaction for the brand
- Work with creative team, to create and deploy quality content, across digital communication channels
- Ensure adherence to brand and internal guidelines for communication across digital channels
- Execute editorial calendars and content programs for various digital platforms like blogs, websites,
- Be a part of strategy team, create and execute 360-degree brand campaigns on web and mobile
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions
- Conceptualize and co-create content for scalable websites
Required Candidate profile
Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative language
- Must have exposure to International Trends
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Review & Rewriting of Content. Proof reading and writing for web based applications
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skills
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Create various content types (videos, articles, infographics) with relevant tone and style, adhering to the respective style guides.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares).
- Identify artist's and customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Incorporate blog and social media posts in both websites and social media platforms like Facebook or LinkedIn.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish a campaign and promote our social media page.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter, or similar role.
- Portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Networking aptitude.
- Interest and passion for the entertainment industry are a must!
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromise
· Develop content (blogs, case studies, social media posts, captions, ads, newsletters, articles, interviews) on cryptocurrency and blockchain technology to publish and distribute through website, social media and newsletters.
· Prepare website and mobile app content.
· Conduct research on blockchain, cryptocurrency and digital asset trends/insights and stay updated with latest developments/happenings.
· Content writing style should be lucid and unpack the fundamentals into digestible content for the average reader.
· Experience in content writing for cryptocurrency and blockchain, crypto exchange platforms, NFTs, online market research industry, ed-tech industry, digital advertising industry, e-commerce industry etc. is certainly a bonus.
· Candidate should have excellent content writing skills.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop digital content with the objective of increasing brand reach, engagement with relevant stakeholders.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Delhi NCR
Experience: 1-2 years
Note: By applying to this job position you will have an opportunity to work with a blockchain and cryptocurrency tech start-up.
We are looking for experts who can authoritatively write How-to guides, tips, and tricks for iPhone, Mac, Windows, Video Games, and the web in general.
The job requires you to have the following skills:
- You must be a computer geek. That kind of person who is the source of all things tech in the family.
- You must be able to write and explain tech in a way that is understandable to even non-expert users.
- You must have solid English writing skills.
Below are a few examples of the kind of work we expect you to do:
- How to Use Snap Camera Filters in Microsoft Teams
- How to Enable and Use Breakout Rooms in Zoom
- Best AI Writing Assistant Apps and Tools of 2020
- How to Freeze your Screen/Camera on Google Meet
- How to Scan Documents using Files app on iPhone
- How to Intelligently Block Websites in Chrome and Microsoft Edge
- How to Change DNS server easily on a Windows 10 PC
Think you're a good fit for the job? Let's talk.
Flexiple (Flexiple.com) is a tech talent network of top 1% freelance software developers and designers.
Our talent work with growing startups & companies to build great tech products.
Founded by three IIM Ahmedabad graduates, we have bootstrapped to over $500,000 in annual revenue, growing in an accelerated fashion.
- Writing non-tech articles for our blog (blog.flexiple.com) and also e-books. Our non-tech articles include thought leadership, as well as keyword-focused content
- Writing distribution content for blogs for different social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Quora)
- Work on our weekly newsletter to get to 1000+ subscribers
- 1-3 years experience in content writing (preferably in B2B companies)
- SEO knowledge a bonus
- Past working experience in tech startups/companies
- Exceptional grammatical skills with excellent command over the English language
- Highly detail-oriented and pride in quality of work