PowerRouter is a YCombinator backed startup that helps companies connect buyers to the right salesperson on their team.
PowerRouter provides intelligent sales automation for lead management and allows companies to create efficient sales processes to distribute leads to the right reps in real-time.
Companies like Weave, HeyDay, Cockroach Labs use PowerRouter to automate lead distribution for higher conversions.
PowerRouter is looking for SDRs with prior experience in selling B2B SAAS solutions. You'll be joining our fast-growing team responsible for strategic prospecting, qualifying, and generating conversations with businesses .
What you'll be doing:
- Prospecting, qualifying new leads and contacting decision-makers for potential sales opportunities
- Achieve sales goals by assessing client needs and following the sales process with potential buyers, including demos and presentations
- Working across multiple channels to connect with the right people
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- You will be measured by the new contracts you close and the net revenue that you contribute to.
- Experience with strategic prospecting to create Opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field
- 2+ years of relevant B2B SAAS experience
- Experience with US accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Consistent record of achieving measurable goals in previous roles
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- You should be available to work in the US time zone.
To manage and successfully drive a SBU consisting of multiple product categories over an E-commerce driven channel, while achieving targets against the KPIs as per the system. This role demands the candidate to be a go-getter who has a knack for problem-solving and growth hacking. The business requires acumen to disrupt the traditional procurement processes of the MSME market and bring in a more organized way of transaction. The profile allows the candidate to project entrepreneurship and leadership skills which contribute towards the success of the organization.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry
● High level of ownership,willingness to set up things from scratch
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Masters Degree
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech,Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Getting relevant B2B customers on board, nurturing them and converting them to consistent key accounts
● Strategize entry across industrial segments and enable technology led procurement.
● Plan, execute and monitor the sales operations with the objective of attaining accelerated growth.
● Ensuring 100% end to end fulfillment rate for all orders.
● Ensuring 100% compliance on taxation, account receivables and payables
● Reporting Designation: Senior Manager (SM_MGL_BU_PKG_G6_Sal)
● Reporting Department: Packaging (MGL_BU_PKG)
Educational qualifications preferred:
● Category: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
● Field specialization:
● Degree: Bachelor of Technology - BTech, Master of Business Administration - MBA
● Excellent in communication & people management skills
● High level of ownership, willingness to set up things from scratch
● Startup experience would be an added advantage.
● Must have flair for new and evolving technologies and has a vision to transform a traditional B2B industry into a technology driven industry.
problem-solving approach, and be able to work in a challenging and target-oriented environment.
Key roles and responsibilities
Good understanding of offline marketing activities like organizing events, corporate and
other communities’ tie-ups
Leading the process of generating enquiry and branding of the organization.
Consolidate the enquiries and touch base with them in very structured and planned
manner resulting in conversion.
Good interpersonal and communication skills for presenting the ideas and positioning the
brand to colleges and corporates across the country.
Work with target-oriented mindset and always willing to take new challenges
Keep exploring and executing marketing and events tie-ups with the potential colleges,
corporations, and other prospects
Planning and executing events in good footfall targeted areas
- Support enterprise account executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of our solutions
- Presenting the products at events, conferences, seminars and webinars
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals involving complex sales cycles
- Model the financial business case and ROI associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Effectively communicate client needs to Customer Success team during handover as well as to Product and Product Marketing teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Work closely with Account Managers to plan expansion within strategic accounts
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer at a B2B SaaS company, preferably in the cloud infrastructure domain
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in ground-breaking new ways
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Deeply data-driven with a growth mindset
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a complex sales environment and multitask
- Proven track record selling complex enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in cloud technologies (Such as AWS and/or Azure and/or GCP, Automation, Orchestration, CI/CD tools, Scripting etc.)
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers. He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Apply through this link
We are looking for a Sales Intern with good communication skills who can run the sales drive for our software products.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Self Motivation
- Fluency in English
Roles and Responsibilities
- Carry out Sales Drive.
- Observing and carrying out sales processes.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Reviewing sales performance against sales targets.
- Finding U.S.A clients and getting service contracts in software from them.
Identifying potential weaknesses and offering improvement suggestions.
Spacenos is the fastest-growing start-up which is innovating in the finance, edtech and marketing domain since 2015 and won multiple awards and recognitions from more than 40+ MNCs and Fortune 500 companies. Our Clients are based out of the U.S.A and Australia. We are funded & Supported by Government of Karnataka, Angel Investors and International Grants.
- Apply for your CV and past work to be reviewed.
- Receive a telephonic interview or assessment upon filling the final step form.
- Receive offer letter if selected.
Our hiring process takes less than 24 hours from the time you receive the Final Step form.
Validity: Up to Dec 2023
- Apply soon, the earliest applicant would be preferred over the late applicants.
Astra Security is a Techstars backed cybersecurity company building software as a service (SaaS) solutions to secure businesses. The company is amongst the few technology startups that offer a suite of features such as on the cloud Pentest, Firewall, and Malware scanners in a well-packaged suite for small & medium enterprises. With an aim to offer a homogenous experience to its customers, Astra Security incorporates cutting-edge solutions that are easy to comprehend and tailor-made to suit any business requirement.
The company has earned several accolades including ‘The Most Innovative Security Company’ by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the Global Conference on Cyber Security (2018), one of the top 50 emerging cybersecurity companies at ‘Emerge 50’ by NASSCOM, the French Tech Ticket under which Astra Security got rewarded by the President of France under the La French Tech program. In 2020, Astra Security was also named as a CyberTech100 company. Astra is a trusted security partner to some of the well-known brands like Vodafone, Lynas, Kotak Securities, Unilever, NIIT, TEDx, Muthoot, Ford, Gillette, etc.
We are looking for high-performing Sales Development Representatives for our sales team. Selected candidates will be working directly with our sales lead.
- 1+ years of experience in a sales development role in B2B product companies
- Experience in pitching SaaS products in the US or Europe is a must
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Do rigorous research on companies, and build an effective sales pipeline
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent with written communication
- Great articulation & ability to explain with brevity
- Be the face of Astra and pitch the company and our products to the prospects
- Excellent listening, negotiation & presentation skills
- Understanding of cybersecurity preferred
- Contact potential clients through cold calls, cold emails, social messaging to generate demos
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales development targets
- Report to the Sales Development Leader on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
We are passionate about what we do and are looking for really smart people to join our team. This will be a remote role & you can work from wherever you wish. We can guarantee a ton of growth & learning if you can guarantee high agency. If you are looking to grow in a fast-growing company and thrive in an atmosphere that encourages creativity, hard work, mistakes, and learning, we'd love to speak with you!
This wellness platform is revolutionising primary health and wellness in India.
- Creating strategies to drive sales through ecommerce marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Nykaa, Healthkart etc
- Categorizing, listing and positioning the company’s products in various Ecommerce marketplaces such as Amazon and Flipkart and generating interest in the same for the right audience.
- Recommending, managing and executing online content and promotional campaigns to increase the company’s business and in turn increase the revenue.
- Being responsible and managing various operational activities such as merchandising, post listings, customer service etc. related to the company’s e-commerce presence.
- Researching, analyzing and providing insights on online shopping trends of customers and reporting the same to the management.
- Addressing and resolving customer issues and concerns in a timely manner and ensuring excellent customer service. Also collecting and working on the feedback given by customers in the marketplaces regarding the company’s products.
- Monitoring the business performance on the e-commerce marketplaces and reporting the same along with recommendations to the management.
- Updating and maintaining e-commerce sales data and reporting the same to the management in regular intervals
- Ensuring compliance of related laws & regulations while managing various contracts, disclaimers, agreements etc. Also, participating in the planning/forecasting of relevant budgets.
- Working closely with various internal teams as well as external third-party stakeholders.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation is a must.
- Relevant experience of 4-8 years in e-commerce marketplace sales
- Proficient with marketplace portals like Amazon and Flipkart.
- Excellent knowledge of prevailing procedures and techniques in e-commerce.
- Hands-on experience in managing and maintaining e-commerce websites/portals.
- Excellent communication, analytical, multi-tasking and negotiation skills.
The candidate for this position will excel at creating and closing new opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling, this person will use their expertise to identify and qualify leads, leading to sales opportunities with both new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Successfully create business from new and existing customer accounts
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers
- 2-4 years sales experience
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM systems
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Field Sales, Revenue 💵 - PagarBook
1. Employee Management at your Fingertips. PagarBook - India's Best Payroll
2. Management tool for Small & Medium Enterprises. Using PagarBook, a
business owner can maintain all the records of their employees digitally
and can get insights around the same.
3. PagarBook is free & easy to use employee management, work & payroll
management software app where you can manage all your staff and
employee’s attendance, record the work done by your staff and employees
and their salary, payments & advances can also be recorded in this app.
4. Sms & WhatsApp notification to employees and staff about payments,
bonuses, daily work, attendance & leaves.
5. The Sales would be done for premium desktop version of the application
6. Benefits of desktop application:
a. Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
b. Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
c. Unlimited free upgrades for a year
About Sales team:
The field sales team at PagarBook is all about solving SME’s customer problems
and ensuring we deliver compelling value propositions.
On a typical day, the sales team:
● drives the adoption of a premium version of Pagarbook, sold at a
subscription fee per annum
● never-say-no attitude, and comes with a win-all attitude
● At the same time, a core ingredient of the DNA is customer empathy
● We should always ensure the customer is well informed of all the benefits of
the solution, before we close the sales.
Responsibilities and Duties of sales associate:
● You will pitch about PagarBook desktop solution on field to customers
● You will explain the benefits of PagarBook desktop solution to customers
○ Better and Easier accessibility, also available on mobile web
○ Access to rich reports which gives you business knowledge, spend
○ Unlimited free upgrades for a year
● The users can register on the desktop for a free trial for 7 days first
● Sales associate would convert the customer into a paid customer
● Having your own bike is a must
● Field sales experience is a must (telecom, FMCG and financial sales
experience adds more weightage)
● Local language knowledge in the city of operations is a must
● Graduation in any field is sufficient
● Targets based incentives (extremely attractive)
● Petrol allowance ~upto INR 3,000 (on actual bills)
● Initial job posting would be for 3 months - based on good performance,
conversion to full time employment would be granted
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs):
● Onboarding of Customers
○ Meet 30 new clients a day (tracked)
○ Get free trial enabled for 20 clients a day
○ Get 3 sales (paid customers, 10% conversion) per day -
● Retaining customer accounts
○ While we build new businesses, cross-selling would be key
○ Customers should keep using PagarBook desktop beyond 30 days of
● Grow customer basket size
○ Identify key SME clusters in the city and prepare an acquisition plan
○ Go aggressive and acquire
● Business acumen & key skills
○ Strong knowledge on PagarBook sales process, services and product
○ Local Market and competition knowledge and clear articulation of
○ Strong negotiation and influencing skills to create win-win
○ Give continuous feedback to internal teams to improve our
customer service level
Finally, remember, you are the PagarBook brand ambassador on the ground! All
Requirements for field sales - Phase 1 (50):
○ Bangalore - 5 Associates
○ Coimbatore - 5 Associates