CHAIPort is a payment orchestration SaaS solution (within CHAI Corporation). Trusted by 2000+ merchants across Korea, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam.
Series B+ funded by institutional investors including Softbank, Nyca, BCapital and many others. CHAIPort is on a hyper-growth journey and building a multi-market presence in SouthEast Asia in 2022. We are looking for teammates who can help build the CHAIPort brand in South East Asia.
Who are you?
Analytical, result oriented. One who puts the customer at the core of every conversation, highly motivated, exhibits leadership.
What would you do?
- Senior Management business KPI reporting on weekly and monthly basis
- Manage the CRM tools for tracking the sales pipeline
- Drive the business focus via market segmentation
- Inputs on product strategy by mapping the competition and identify the moats to win the market
- Drive customer success by identifying areas of growth and upsell opportunities
- Support the sales proposals and presentations in powerpoint, google slides format
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in the sales funnel
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Drive customer success by analyzing transactional data and identify areas of improvement
- Consolidate customer feedback and provide product improvement recommendations
- Good business acumen
- 3-5 years Proven working experience in Sales Planning and Operations
- Atleast 1 year experience, working with a Payments company
- Experience working with large datasets and unstructured data
- Experience with CRM tools and proficient in analytical tools like SQL, MS Excel
- Strong powerpoint and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Chai is re−imagining payments in Korea and other international markets. More than 2 million users use CHAI eWallet to make payments in Korea.
Chai’s latest product is making the online payments space simpler and efficient. It provides a unified API for merchants to integrate with and manage all of the payment options available in Korea. It's currently used by 2000+ companies and processing multi-billion dollars in annualized volume. We are building a team to take this product to international markets, and looking for people with a passion for fintech and digital payments.
Chai in the news
Ecowell India, one of the fastest growing and leading brands of Water Purifiers & Water Softeners, headquartered in bustling Bangalore city with an extended family of 5000+ happy customers. We are leader in water purification systems technology for both industrial and infrastructure markets located in Bangalore. We support our clients with sustainable water purification systems and technologies that are solving water problems. The BDE will perform the duties described in the job description below. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and goal driven, relationship builder, self-starter, good communicator, and highly organized. This candidate will also have a successful track record within the sales industry, preferably in an industrial water setting.
- Prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the product / service
- Setting up meetings with the prospective clients
- Presenting product demonstrations to the client
- Establishing new business links
- Sales reporting and reviewing performance
- Negotiating contracts to arrive at the best deal for the client and organization both
- Working towards achieving the sales target
- Conduct market research to evaluate gaps, opportunities, and alien needs
- Seek new opportunities through networking and social media channels
- Collaborate within teams to achieve better results
- Take feedback from customers and share it with support teams
- Experience in sales
- Competency in English & Kannada
- Ability to negotiate & understanding of marketing skills
- Self motivated & goal oriented, desire to deliver results.
We are looking for candidate who can :-
1. Deal with our new and existing clients on daily basis to mantain relations
2. You willbe closing working with marketing team and help them to build best stratergies as per output.
3. knowing google sheets is an add on
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first and leading open-source test automation platform. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
We are inviting the right people to scale our growth, who can help us grow our teams in collaboration with product, engineering, and customer success teams. If you have a great attitude and a drive to succeed, hop on this test automation journey with us. Learn new technologies & grow your skills along the way!
- Manage the day to day operations of Inside Sales Team
- Ensure customer details are complete and correct, also collect contact details, profiles, and nature of business.
- Enrich leads by finding information about the person and the company who has signed up for the product.
- Identify key contacts at prospect accounts based on title and responsibilities
- Assign the leads to the respective salesperson according to category (start-up, SMB, Enterprise) and region.
- Ensure the team keeps all activity, customer information, notes, and documents up-to-date in salesforce.com and other relevant systems.
- Track daily sign-ups and demo requests and ensure they are all treated within 24 hours
- Help the SDR team with the right companies and personas to target.
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, BDR processes, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel is Must.
- Hands-on with social media - LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with salesforce automation systems will be an added advantage
Candidates from SAAS , Technogy or product background with minimum 2 years experienced.
Brief on Amplior:-
- We are a Global B2B Tech-driven start-up lead generation company, with an awesome team, generating significant value
- We do things a bit differently... There is no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in self-sufficient, autonomous teams
- Mostly, you’re your own boss, you also get plenty of guidance and support from super talented, smart colleagues, always pushing the boundaries of innovation
- We believe that people from different backgrounds, identities, and experiences, make our product and the company better.
Job Profile - Client Partner and Client Partner (Intern)
- Our Client Partners have Great comm skills and confidence
- Experience is welcome but not a necessity, Interns welcome
- Apply if you want to make a great career in marketing, sales, especially B2B (Business to business)
- You need to be Eager to learn more, ready to do quality conversations with Senior Executives in the biggest of the companies PAN India and Globally
- Love to research and find out about potential business prospects for our clients
The job holder will manage the day-to-day planning and operations of your team. This includes making sure that each of your Teammates delivers on their Service Level Agreement (SLA) and achieves their Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). As a Team Leader, you are in charge of managing the team and making sure everyone adheres to their schedules. You must be organized and be able to handle responsibility.
Project / Process:
- Drive team to achieve process SLAs / metrics – productivity and quality targets within the established timelines.
- Ensure individual SLAs are met on processing transactions (if applicable).
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Review process audit findings and take corrective action to prevent negative results.
- Conduct Quality checks & periodical review of process adherence.
- Maintain operations rigor around daily huddles, knowledge management Cross training etc.
- Provide updates and submit reports related to own area of work.
- Provide work direction and guidance to team members:
- ensure accuracy of the work of team members, their ability to operate under deadlines and to work on multiple tasks
- Allocate work and tasks to the team.
- Conduct team building activities to enhance motivation.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions for new joiners in the team.
- Identify training needs of team members and provide coaching support to them.
- Report to the manager on performance, status and any escalations.
- Manage attrition and absenteeism.
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets.
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Serve as the primary contact and product expert for new leads as well as existing accounts
- Maintain a high level of consultative, solution-based selling to sell ODIGO
- Showcase ODIGO to customers through online product demos
- Generate New Leads and convert leads to the potential client online
- Perform cold calling to create new leads
- Qualify inbound leads from phone calls and CRM
- Follow up on new leads from social media campaigns and emails
- Understand the business needs of the clients and provide relevant solutions
- Demonstrate the different solutions offered by ODIGO to resolve customer queries and influence them to buy the products
- Facilitate the entire sales process from the initiation of the original call through finalization of account set-up for every customer
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new strategies for lead generation through social network
- Research the market for new competitive products introduced and the marketing strategies adopted by competitors
- 2 to 6 years of experience in B2B/Enterprise software inside sales with an emphasis on SaaS product sales
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Mandatory experience in inside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Passion, drive, and the desire to be a part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and its clients
- Working experience in market research and analysis will be an added advantage
- Exceptional in-person, verbal, and written communication skills a must
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business or related field
IT sales /Enterprise
Full Time, Permanent
Ability to effectively handle Enterprise sales & Assisting the Business Team. Understand Tech Products Gather Leads and build a sales pipeline Business Development in IT Consulting, Proposal making, client handling. Requirement Analysis. Prepare BRD
Good knowledge of online bidding on portals Freelancer, Upwork. Good working knowledge of SRS and other documentation. excellent communications & writing skills, how to work on wire-frames
Female Candidates get preferrable
Experience: 1 to 3 years