IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds like design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
Why is this role important for IndieFolio!
We are currently redesigning and scaling our sales team. You will be in charge of managing sales and designing best practices. Directly working with the founders to drive sales, and growth you will play a pivotal role in the sales generation, and growth for IndieFolio.
It is an early-stage role giving an opportunity to build a strong team around you.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Own inside sales, performance marketing, and other existing acquisition funnels.
- Experiment with new channels and scale successful ones
- Manage and generate content
- Manage account-based marketing initiatives for key account acquisition
- Build processes and automation on Hubspot to manage funnel
- Ensure customer data stays relevant via timely updation
- Identify, manage, nurture and convert leads into sales opportunities
- Create and manage sales material
- Manage training and onboarding of BD resources.
- Work on critical business problems beyond sales and marketing
- Work with product, marketing, talent ops, and account management teams to develop a richer customer experience
What would be the career roadmap for the candidate?
- Establish the sales function of IndieFolio (6 months)
- Manage a team of lead generation and pre-sales experts (12 months)
- GTM through outbound for India and eventually USA (18 months)
- Turn into a leadership role (VP-Sales) and manage a large sales function (24 months)
60 day Plan for the candidate
The first 30 days are to build a deep understanding of the product and industry, the company goals and roadmap, gain insight into the target audience, explore processes across the entire business, and present a thorough assessment with a plan of action to the core team.
- Week 1:
- Company onboarding
- Product training, learn processes, and systems
- Understand the core value proposition of IndieFolio
- Initial meetings with founders and teammates
- Meet and greet with the lead gen team
- Week 2:
- Auditing the existing sales function
- Competitor & Industry Research
- Identify ICPs and relevant channels using past CRM data
- Shadow colleagues on sales calls
- Week 3-4:
- Draft a revised sales deck and tweak the sales pitch
- Working with the founders & team lead to identify roles & responsibilities, metrics for personal and team success
- Start leading sales calls
- Identify accounts that you wish to target
- Set benchmarks for the lead generation team
- Create a reporting schedule for the lead generation team
The next 30 days are for settling in, identifying opportunities for client growth, creating a unified strategy, and tackling the most pressing problems.
- Week 5-6:
- Continue recruiting and training the lead gen team
- Create bespoke communication for top 3-4 ICPs
- Optimize sales pipeline and CRM
- Focus on converting the first dozen briefs
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand how you can leverage our network to build client relationships and drive success
- Week 7-8:
- Starting work on scaling an existing sales strategy
- Implement detailed systems & dashboards for tracking success metrics
- Kickstart documentation & building of sales playbooks
- Create a quarterly strategy & roadmap
- Relevant 4+ yrs of experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, or a relevant role in driving sales at a B2B company - preferably a large agency/studio or a talent marketplace
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot)
- Great Communication skills
- Marketing and Advertising knowledge
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Time management and planning skills
Why Work with Us
- Shape the future of work. The ‘9 to 6” traditional way of working is not the only option out there. Come join us as we create new avenues of collaboration between companies and individuals in the talent economy.
- We are India’s largest homegrown network of creative professionals. Everything you do has a direct impact on the creative industry in India.
- We are in the very, very early days of our growth cycle. We have found our solution-market fit. Come join a fast-paced organization on its path to grow a 100X in the next 3 years.
- We love working with people who have a high sense of ownership, agency, and communication. We strive to maintain maximum transparency and ensure our expectations are relayed very clearly to you from the onset. If you enjoy taking on challenges head-on with maximum flexibility, we will be great partners.
- We are a remote-first organization that believes in the jobs-to-be-done framework. Set your own working hours, as long as you deliver on your promises.
About IndieFolio Network Pvt Ltd
IndieFolio is a curated marketplace of top-notch creative talent wherein we enable marketing, product, and creative teams to work with freelance talent and scale creative operations, on-demand. Our mission is to challenge traditional employment by offering independent professionals a new way to work. We are supported by some leading angels in India, who come from diverse backgrounds in design, marketing, finance, and law. We have crossed INR 5 crores in transactions executed on IndieFolio. We are at a 500%+ annual growth rate and scaling our team and operations in sync and looking to work with independent, responsible, and accountable individuals.
"Bridging the gap between the Client and their prospects i.e. end-users - by providing authenticated, customized Software solutions"
One who is able to manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, closure and will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in the CRM system.
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
- Nurture and expand the company's relationship with customer accounts of all sizes.
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
- Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts are done smoothly and effectively.
- Foster a culture of engagement and excitement that drives high-customer and employee satisfaction
- Introduce WebEngage's Solution to appropriate buyers within the Targeted Geographical Market - India
- Identify Key Decision Makers (CXO level) by performing research and using prospecting tools
- Build & grow networks in legacy businesses & conglomerates.
- Handling RFI/RFP, proposal writing & leading commercial negotiations
- Perform Client-need Analysis, track their pain-points to develop a reach-out strategy.
Who you are
- Experienced – 4to7 years in Enterprise SAAS/selling Software Solutions (USD 100K++ ARR) in India markets including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience. 2to3 years in BFSI domain.
- Performer - Consistent over achievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Missionary - Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and a belief in the client's mission
- Entrepreneurial - You've worked with start-ups and emerging organizations. You understand how to build and grow a successful business
- Domain - Experience with analytics, data, databases or business intelligence preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Go-Getter - Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication - You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it
What will you do-
- Identifying the Companies based on Industry, Geography, and Size, using tools like LinkedIn and other AI tools like Apolo.Io & Seamless AI.
- Identifying the POC’s/Functional heads within the Company, who will be responsible for insights for their team's growth.
- Researching about the Company and sending out a Personalized Intro Email.
- Taking discovery calls to identify enterprises that need L&D programs and establish contact.
- Once the meeting has taken place, share the MOM with the internal stakeholders.
- Interacting with the Content team in preparing the proposals and sharing them with clients within 48 hours TAT.
- Take complete ownership of every meeting set up from the date of identification of lead till the closure stage.
What skills do you need-
- Experience in prospecting in the US market for at least 2 years. (B2B Experience mandatory)
- Well- aware of the compliance process for the US.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in Pre-Sales.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Sales or Marketing or equivalent.
- Ability to initiate conversations and make a lasting impact.
- Competent in doing cold outreach in conveying Antwalk Capabilities with the client and scheduling Demo meets.
- Possess a “can-do attitude” and desire to hit challenging targets.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders
- Possess strong problem solving, prioritization skills, and strong presentation skills
- Well-versed with Excel and CRM software.
Why you will love to work with us
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you get the opportunity to work with a super talented team of professionals from high pedigree backgrounds like ISB, IIT, IIM, etc. Be a part of a super fast-growing EdTech startup and enjoy fast career growth
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the assured job opportunity programs.
- Answering potential customer questions, and taking up follow-up and negotiation calls to provide necessary clarifications to close the deal.
- Create new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Counseling prospects via call, email or video call.
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports.
- Responsible for student admission and achieve their targets, close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- 1-3 years of experience in Inside sales/tele sales experience in a B2C environment (education industry preferred).
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them.
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets (Monthly / Quarterly).
- Telesales experience from EdTech or BFSI with experience working in a target driven environment.
- Excellent written & spoken English and pitching skills.
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Skills Required :-
Excellent communication skills
Hunger and hustle
Required Experience and Qualifications :-
Any graduate in any specialization
Paid time off
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
✓ Education: Graduate
✓ Inherent ability to have engaging conversations
✓ Excellent listening skills
✓ Excellent communications skills (English) and interpersonal skills
✓ Self-starter and ability to execute high velocity closures
✓ Ability to work in low supervision but high ownership environment
✓ Genuine interest in helping people succeed
1. Search for prospective business opportunities from new & existing clients in the key corporate client base focusing on the IT security segment.
2. Give technical presentations to the customers on the proposed solutions.
3. Develop new business through broad professional networking, create business leads in B2B by cold calls, capitalizee on external & internal leads.
4. Develop constructive & cooperative working rapport with clients & add value to these business relationships.
5. Research, gain & share deep insights of prospective clients & formulate business strategies, design solutions & product offerings to utilize opportunities.
6. Engage with the customers directly to understand the technical requirements & will revert with tech specs meeting customer expectations.
7. Create winning proposals with a clear focus to be able to win large deals.
8. Drive aggressive push in the category of the key account by ensuring high client acquisition rates consistently and servicing them well by ensuring high-quality support.
- The position is responsible for manages and directs an E-commerce sales force to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Partner with brand to leverage all marketing opportunities on platforms like Big basket, Grofers, Flipkart, Swiggy, Amazon, Nykaa etc.
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Build a trust and foster a relationship to be recognized as a premium ecommerce supplier
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
• Assisting with the growth of sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales
• Engage with prospects at all levels and using different channels and techniques –
Email, Phone, LinkedIn and other lead generation tools
• Work closely with the assigned Field sales counterpart and support territory plans
• Work effectively with marketing function (demand gen, product marketing) to extract
all required content needed to be effective and to take effective handover of all leads
• Analyzing customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying projects
and scoping potential Lemnisk solutions
• Creating a business pipeline meeting an agreed quota of business opportunities
• Contributing individually to the team targets, achieving a high level of client
satisfaction and quality lead generation
• Research accounts and identify right contacts in every account
• Give early demos to prospects if required
• Hand over sales at an advanced stage to a field sales executive
● The right candidate would be ambitious, energetic and highly motivated to
learn and grow in a fast-paced environment.
● Bachelor’s degree in business, sales or related fields
● 2 to 4 years of outbound lead experience in BD/Inside Sales for a technology company
(preferably B2B/Enterprise SaaS)
● Strong work ethic with ability to meet and exceed commitments
● Strong desire to progress in a sales career
● Experience in using social media tools, lead generation tools and sales CRM tools
Business Development Executive
We are looking for an energetic, well-spoken business development executive to contribute and join the growth of our company.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities:
- Familiarizing yourself with all services offered by our company.
- Conducting market research and identifying potential clients.
- Procuring new clients through direct contact, word-of-mouth, referrals, cold calling, email campaigns, and social media campaigns
- Write a pitch for email and social media
- Schedule appointments with interested clients
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the database.
Business Development Executive Requirements:
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable services.
- Great networking skills.
- Demonstrated and proven sales track record
Nice to Have
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Strong IT Skills and knowledge of Cloud
Perks and Benefits
- Unparallel incentives!
- Growth (Guess what? You need not wait for a year to grow. Perform Well, Grow