clients around the world. We also work on the HubSpot CMS Hub, which is rapidly gaining ground as the CMS of choice for great marketing teams.
We are looking to add a Hubspot Specialist to our team who brings business understanding as well as marketing automation and CMS expertise to the table. You should have good experience working on HubSpot. You need to know marketing as well as code.
- You will work with Account Managers and clients to troubleshoot the challenges they face on a day to day basis. This could be anything from solving small CMS hiccups to recommending a better workflow, leveraging HubL for a better solution, to executing great parts of HubSpot CRM implementations.
- You will work closely with the tech and marketing delivery teams to architect and implement HubSpot setup and workflows so you can achieve client goals in the most efficient manner.
- You will support and eventually lead HubSpot onboarding for Niswey clients.
- You will be required to upskill on HubSpot and a host of other martech tools continuously and over time become a martech specialist.
- You will enable the learning of others on HubSpot, so your love for knowledge sharing will be put to use.
- You will be assigned as a Project Manager for Niswey's marketing services clients.
Qualifications and skills
- Experience working with Content Management Systems like HubSpot, Wordpress etc.
- Have experience in HubL and creating HubSpot templates using HubL. HubSpot CMS certification is a plus.
- Worked with web designers to create HubSpot templates and custom modules from scratch.
- Worked on apps and integrations from the HubSpot marketplace.
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Strong sense of design and are able to articulate what is on trend, what looks good. Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
While the role sounds like you need to be an engineer with an MBA, we have BBA and Economics grads with a great tech mindset doing this role very well. In short, your educational background won't matter a lot here.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work timings
- Medical Insurance
- Access to Mental health wellness therapist, free of cost
- Focused approach to Training & Development
- Support to participate in social responsibility initiatives
- If you plan to come to office, we'd love to play TT with you
- We are the first agency headquartered in Asia to become an Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for self-driven learners focused on excellence and team work. We want people excited about the martech opportunity. And we love people who help others, are empathetic and are here on the planet to make an impact.
Experience : 5-8 years from a SaaS Product/Service Space, or from a B2C space that was driven by content marketing
The Key responsibilities involve in overseeing content for Vakilsearch Services and to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build and manage a rich content cum social media & editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to increase the visibility & emerge as a thought leader (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media etc.)
- Work on content distribution cum refurbishing plan so as to ensure that every piece of content is reaching the right audience in the format best enjoyed by them.
- Responsible for researching, trend jacking, creating, editing, updating & managing all formats of content. Co create & newsletters, product update emailers, social media posts, blogs, infographics, PR related articles, video themes & campaigns to drive leads, subscribers & increase awareness.
- Editing and proofreading content with a zero-tolerance approach to grammatical errors, poor writing, and plagiarism. Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, SEO friendly content, and social channels (Quora, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn& YouTube).
- Engage with influencers to convert them into brand advocates
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders - Designers, Technical SEO, product team, sales team & agencies.
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Create and publish engaging content.
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Optimize content according to SEO.
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user’s engagement metrics.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention.
- Graduated in BA / MA in Journalism and Communication or BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field / Experience.
- Nature of Experience: Experiencing in generating content for various requirements starting from documentation to marketing content (content marketing). Review and edit content and scale it to A class standards.
- Length of Experience: 6 – 8 years .
- Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Proven work experience as a Content manager
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Excellent technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to plan and create content relevant to a specific audience with a strong focus on SEO.
- Recognizes the need for continuous improvement and works to orient people, processes, and systems in the new direction in tune with the maturity of the business and the team.
- Professionals like CA/ CS / Lawyers would be preferred
- Additional information:
- Preference given to candidates with a background of Accounting or Taxation.
- Candidates with experience in working with Cleartax, LegalRaasta, India Filings, MyOnlineCA are preferred.
our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
I Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Content writing / Copy writing in different writing styles and on all kinds of topics,
industries and domains - Research the topic(s), structure the writing pieces and create
high quality, unique content.
Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site
visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s
aligned with their needs and interests.
Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Editing/Reviewing content pieces for guidelines, specifications and language.
Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. Thisrole is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Check out MyYogaTeacher - we're a Silicon Valley startup with a headquarters in Bangalore. We offer online yoga to US clients with incredible Indian teachers. Our students love the service and live healthier and happier lives once they begin practicing yoga with us!
Our team is growing as our user base grows and it's time for us to step up our email marketing. We need help on the technical side of platform management.
If this is something you can do and have experience with, apply today.
We offer you a competitive salary with lots of room for advancement. You would work remotely or from the office in Bangalore, either is fine. Please read the details below before applying, and make sure you're up to the task.
* Manage our ActiveCampaign email platform with a list of 190,000 users
* Create detailed and flexible email automations using programming logic
* Keep track of dozens of details in each email - tags, links, segmented list, UTM parameters, send from name, send from email address, etc
* List cleanup and segmentation - make sure we send the right things to the right people
* Analysis of split tests, open rates, click through rates, unique clicks etc. Both at an email system level and at the user level
* Present insights from all analysis to leadership team
* extremely detail oriented and organized
* clear thinking and communication
* a strong grasp of programming logic (no coding required)
* good with data and analysis - able to learn some statistics (if you don't already know)
* the ability to present data to a team for easy understanding
* high levels of personal organization and time management
Apply today to be considered for the position!
The Wellness Shop is an eco-friendly wellness brand which provides range of products that are organic and 100% natural. We provide products catering to cosmetics, wellness and healthcare segment. The company launched in 2021 and within 4 months, we have launched 150+ premium products and have started hitting 400+ daily orders. TWS is funded by logx ventures. We plan to build this company into a multi-million dollar business and provide best quality organic products all over the world!
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases and creating newsletters. If you're interested in web technologies and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales, we would like to meet you.
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features - Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes - Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
Title: Email Marketing Specialist
Who We Are
HeadSpin is a startup organization, and we are revolutionizing the way developers test, monitor and optimize their applications. The company is building a first-of-its-kind global mobile device cloud platform that allows apps to instantaneously run on real devices across global mobile carrier networks. HeadSpin provides powerful, actionable data which pinpoint any problems in the app and enable developers to fix these issues before launch. HeadSpin integrates seamlessly with your development workflow and requires no changes to your app. The HeadSpin mobile platform is now in 80 countries and 140 cities worldwide, supporting over several hundred cellular networks and over 2,000 mobile devices. Using HeadSpin’s service, developers can launch products with the confidence that their applications will work in all the conditions that their users will experience. HeadSpin is funded by Google Ventures, Nexus Venture Partners, ICONIC , Danhua Capital and other blue-chip investors.
About the Role
Are you an experienced professional in digital or email marketing? Join our team to spread our digital marketing to each corner of the world.
What You'll Do
- Develop e-mail marketing strategy for building brand awareness, adoption and lead generation
- Maintain and execute email marketing calendar for clients assigned, including ideation and concepting campaigns, building or getting emails, segmenting lists, deploying campaigns and reporting results.
- Diligently following checklist to ensure the campaigns are delivered right and are result driven Concept, code (HTML/CSS) and test email templates for campaigns using EmailonAcid.
- Create, execute and analyze A/B test plans to improve email campaign performance and conversion rates including all metrics.
- Develop or get it developed corresponding landing pages for campaigns and thoroughly test them before deploying or passing to clients.
- Measure and report on email campaign and A/B test plan performance and manage ongoing reporting for launched campaigns and work on aligning each campaign performance to email marketing objectives for each client.
- Assist in marketing automation campaigns, retargeting ads, list clearing and more aspects of digital marketing.
- Collaborate with production teams to design and develop new assets for each touchpoint of the customer journey Evaluate and improve the process understanding the needs of each client in order to deliver a delightful experience.
What You Need
- At least 10+ years of experience setting up campaigns for digital or email marketing for B2B SaaS companies targeting large enterprise customers in the US and UK
- 10+ years of experience to build or get emails/landing pages built from team that delivers results and meets clients expectations
- Worked on Hubspot in setting up campaigns and creating segmentations, dynamic content and reports
- A technology savvy or minded marketer with exposure and capability of problem-solving and data analysis
- Good, standards-based HTML and CSS skills Exposure on setting automation and campaigns for known ESPs
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal is must
- Responsible self-starter, innovative thinker, analytic, detail oriented; comfortable in a metrics-driven business environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue, and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Develop your sales team through motivation, counseling, and product knowledge education.
- Develop a partner Go-to-Market strategy that complements the individual practice plans. Create new promotions, events, and programs to increase positive awareness and ultimately, increase sales for Frugal Testing.
- To build solutions, demos, and POCs, which can be taken to market.
- Identifying potential leads, developing and executing strategic alliances to generate revenue.
- Manage end-to-end partner relations including pitching and negotiation.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative marketing ideas to increase product adoption & awareness.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our services.
- Overseeing promotions and campaigns
- Planning and directing the hiring and training of new Sales Representatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sales team.
- Experience in digital marketing – Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, FB Ads, Email Campaigns, SEO, etc.
- Experience of handling an event is desirable but not mandatory.
- Experience working on any Marketing Automation tool.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Lead the development of our User segmentation, User journey and retention strategies using data-driven approaches.
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase DAUs, WAUs & MAUs across multiple channels, platforms and products.
- Leads analysis of the customer lifecycle to identify different consumer cohorts (high performing, at-risk cohorts etc), understand their motivations and develop incentive & rewards schemes that drive ARPUs.
- Design new functions and workflow to improve customer experience and drive the growth of customer value
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve the product, value proposition and drive growth.
Key Skill Set
- Working knowledge of Marketing Cloud and Salesforce CRM. 4- 6 years of experience in marketing analytics and proven track record of solving marketing use cases.
- Expert on Marketing Cloud – Journey builder, content builder, email studio, social studio and automation studio.
- Knowledge in Marketing cloud connector, data extensions, APU integration with external systems.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and AMPscript.
- Understanding of data analysis, trend spotting and technology in Digital space.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Skilled in problem solving, planning, as well as being able to adapt to new environments.
- Marketing Cloud Certification is a Plus.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Implement B2C marketing journeys and communications via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Design Customer Journeys and automations using Journey builder and automation studio.
- Design, proof-read, send and monitor campaigns.
- Drive Personalization.
- A/B Testing.
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaigns, email/sms results and measure effectiveness.
- Analyze, listen and plan actions on various social media channels using Social studio.
- Ability to translate Business requirement into technical requirements.
- Work closely with the Sales & Product Teams and execute campaigns to meet business objectives.
- Monitor impact of each campaign on key site metrics and report to stakeholders, on a regular basis.