What is the role?
The role will be focused on the frontend in the sales function. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers and create a pipeline for enterprise accounts. This will be a IC and enterprising opportunity, in a start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter.
Delhi and Mumbai
- Creating a list of enterprise accounts and win them with consultative sales approach
- Pitch the company and its products through rigorous prospecting
- Strike and initiate conversations with high-profile personas in prospective companies.
- Mapping market and innovate in outbound approach
- Excellent presentation and sound understanding on
- Maintain discipline in CRM update , customer engagement and company policies
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual from SAAS, E-com, Fintech or entrepreneurial background
- 8-10 years of B2B India Sales.
- Graduate in any stream or an equivalent educational qualification.
- Have a basic knowledge of technology and a detailed understanding of India sales and market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well versed in using tools such as LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc.
- Be self-motivated, data-driven, and result-oriented.
Who will you work with?
You will work with the Sales team and report to the President - Sales and BD.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the comprehensive benefits.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls and Compass. Works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients in engaging and motivating their employees, sales teams, channel partners and consumers for better business results.
● Identify enterprises that need L&D programs and establish contact.
● Conduct meetings in-person or digital meetings with the company's senior-level executives
● Rigorous follow-ups from leads to create a successful business from new and existing customer accounts
● Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives.
● Build rapport and establish long-term relationships with leads.
● Drive long-term relations with enterprises and improve repeat business and overall wallet size.
What skills do you need
● Minimum Bachelor's Degree.MBA from Tier 1,2 institutes (ISB, IIM, IIT, XLRI, BITS, Amity,) preferred.
● 1-5 years' quota-carrying B2B sales experience ( High Growth Startup experience would be great)
● Prior work experience in B2B Ed-Tech or B2B HR-Tech Preferred but not mandatory.
Possess a “can-do attitude” and desire to hit challenging targets
● Good understanding of the hierarchy and structure of various roles in top organizations
Excellent communication, problem-solving, presentation, and organizational skills
Why you will love to work with us
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, you get the opportunity to work
with a super talented team of professionals from high pedigree backgrounds like ISB, IIT, IIM, etc.
Be a part of a super fast-growing EdTech startup and enjoy fast career growth.
3+ years of experience of Workday FINS configuration experience, across 2+ Workday modules and
Lead and support with design/requirements workshops
Confident in configuring workday with the ability to reference Workday Community for
Excellent problem solver
Ability to create effort estimates based on requirements
Wants to master additional modules of Workday
Support and mentor junior resource based in Portugal/UK
Achieve a high level of utilisation
Be consultative in their customer approach
Job Description :
- Lead Generation, Customer Nurturing, Client Relationship and Co-ordination with the Reporting Manager.
- He / She should be able to play the “hunter” role.
- Lead generation through Cold-Calling.
- Need to perform qualification at the different stages of cold-calling.
- Ability to nurture the contacts from the database with regular follow ups and build up their interest level to generate opportunities for new business.
- To work with spreadsheet and CRM software.
- To execute an outbound campaign.
- Able to refine the given data to improve quality of it as per the need of the campaign.
- To sell technology solutions and IT products.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and fix direct meetings with clients, leading to an increase in sales.
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills.
- High competency working with Microsoft office.
- Good Communication Skill (Written and Oral), Ability to understand the accent of a client over phone. Good command over English as primary language.
- Should be flexible to adapt work hours and timings as per the need of the campaign to execute with desired geography.
Profile Roles and Responsibilities :
A) Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
1. Recruit and train to ensure that there is enough strength to handle the sales projections 15 days in advance
2. Provide training, help, and second voice to the sales advisors to help them achieve their targets
3. Develop rebuttals for the evolving customer queries and train the team members on the same
4. Work with the Training Manager to ensure the success of trainees
B) Set goals and measure/audit performance of each team member
1. Develop sales target for each of the team member and explain them the same with deadlines
2. Measure daily, weekly, monthly performance trends of each team member and take corrective actions to match the organization's expectations
3. Conduct daily team hurdles to brief the team on the team and individual targets
4. Motivate team members to meet and exceed targets
Must possess strong customer service skills
Excellent written and verbal communication
Must have good negotiation skills and must be able to create good presentations
Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be detail-oriented and an active listener
Ability to work under pressure
Should have your own laptop / Vehicle Ability to think pro-actively to attain the task assigned. Employee support is highly required to stay a long period with the company.
A passion for sales & willing to visit the client's place on a daily basis.
Be ready to take a survey of the project by home.
Daily visit a minimum of 25 outlets and 25 home visits Explaining product benefits
Field Sales Representative - AWS Sales Singapore/SEA
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realize the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialize in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and advanced cloud technologies such as Anthos by Google Cloud and AWS Sagemaker just to name a few. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to the cloud.
Your bucket of undertakings
1. Execute business development plans to ensure that opportunity creation and pipeline goals are met and exceeded while working against KPIs and metrics.
2. Source, identify, and qualify opportunities within potential customers:
Prospect new opportunities using a combination of phone, email, social media, and direct mail to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with prospective customers, understanding their unique needs, identifying the best way to position Searce Inc and her value propositions, evaluate if there is a good fit, schedule meetings and bring prospects to successful sales closure.
3. Collaborate and nurture strategic engagement with Sales and Marketing for outbound messaging and demand generation programs.
4. Source and be able to organize large contact data sets. Use data to identify key target prospects.
5. Work closely with Amazon Web Services on target account lists and find creative ways to break into competitive accounts. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Searce futurify businesses and bringing our product portfolio into companies both big and small around the world.
6. Follow up and track closely to assigned targets while ensuring that integrity and bringing positive business outcomes to the clients are not compromised.
So, what are we hunting for ?
● 8-10 years of technology sales and business development experience, particularly within the AWS ecosystem.
● Experience managing and developing a pipeline of qualified leads and opportunities within software, SaaS, Analytics, BPM or IT products or her related services.
● Understanding or previous experience working within the Public Cloud ecosystem (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, etc. - and their related services) is required.
● Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
● Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
● True passion for sales and technology.
● Self-starter with tons of energy, passion, humor, and enthusiasm.
● Critical problem-solving skills to handle customer questions and overcome objections.
● A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun with colleagues.
● Passionate, persuasive and able to articulate the value of the Cloud Ecosystem to instill a sense of interest and credibility for Searce and oneself.
● Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
● Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality.
● Highly organized and efficient with strong work ethics
● Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard
Education, Experience, etc.
1. Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so.
a. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for a graduate degree in engineering with a sales mindset or you started your business at 12 and sold it post high school. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
2. Comfortable working in an all-hands start-up environment - owning a project, wearing many hats to get the job done, attention to detail and strong follow-through.
3. Strong work ethic, track record of high productivity and sales achievement.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
- Drive business growth and profitability of the region with strong supply sourcing, operations, marketing, competition and consumer analytics.
- Sales Manager will be responsible for driving day to day operations to achieve the overall strategic goals for our interior division.
- Delivering Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Annual - Revenue, Margin, Markdown targets.
- Contributes in creation of sales plans and completely owns up the job closure.
- Monitoring service cycle of every category and take early calls for opportunity maximization.
- Executes inter-category / intra-category events and sales promotions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional internal partners to execute the brand vision with a customer centric approach.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales/Marketing/Business Development preferably in Real Estate/Interior/Construction industry.