If you are looking to solve real-world revenue process problems using HubSpot, Niswey is the place to be. We have been helping HubSpot customers grow better since 2016.
Here are our HubSpot credentials:
🏆2023 Custom Integrations Accredited
🏆2023 Onboarding Accredited
🏆2023 Platform Enablement Accredited
🏆2022 Elite Solutions Partner (We were the first Elite partner from Asia)
🏆2022 Technical Expertise Impact Award
🏆2021 Customer First Impact Award
Join us, as we exploit the potential of the 26 billion HubSpot partner ecosystem opportunity.
Experience: At least 5 years of work experience, at least 2 years in HubSpot solutioning and business analysis.
- Participate in and over time, lead discovery calls. Understand the business of Niswey clients and ask relevant questions to uncover challenges and opportunities
- Do comprehensive research to understand the business, automation and tech problems at hand
- Come up with the optimal HubSpot solution and how it will be implemented
- Document solutions for all stakeholders to have clarity
- Work with the delivery teams to ensure the project is implemented in a timely and efficient manner while conforming to the standards specified
- Ensure the delivery team is keeping up with the right business and technical understanding, and certifications needed to do the implementations successfully
- Maintain relationships with customers and support with their HubSpot related challenges
Qualifications and skills
- A deep understanding of how CRMs work
- A solid foundational understanding of at least one CRM - 2+ years of experience with HubSpot CRM or 5+ years of experience with any CRM
- Experience translating business processes into HubSpot workflows. A fundamental understanding of CRM systems is a must.
- Understand APIs and integrations, from the tech as well as the business sides.
- Have a good understanding of marketing and sales
- Work and brainstorm with technical experts to arrive at optimal solutions
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once, great at prioritization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem. We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 40 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are building new ones this year.
We are looking for self-driven learners focused on excellence and teamwork. We want people excited about the martech opportunity. And we love people who help others, are empathetic and are here on the planet to make an impact.
Solves marketing + tech challenges for businesses, and provides HubSpot services, integrations and marketing strategy.
Niswey is a rapidly growing company focused on leveraging the USD 120 billion martech industry. We have marketing services as well as products built largely around the HubSpot ecosystem.
We are Asia's first HubSpot Elite partner, which makes us among the top 60 HubSpot partners globally. We have several products in the HubSpot marketplace and are constantly working on building new ones.
The candidate (Engineer) will be comfortable with creating an engineering plan for development based on their calculations and any research conducted. They should have experience and be able to utilize strong design skills. The candidate will also have the ability to execute a project based on the criteria outlined.
Responsible for conducting certain aspects of logistic and e commerce operations including vendor relations, vendor payments, keeping clear and open communication with ecommerce companies, monitor daily sales, and generate monthly sales report. The ideal candidate must be exceptional and very detailed oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Posses a good understanding of online technologies like online marketplace.
Coordination and close interaction with Category Team at e commerce companies and vendors.
Issue resolution with appropriate levels of urgency with internal personnel using solid negotiation skills and escalating to management.
Timely Stocking of Inventory (PI, PO, Invoice and Delivery Logistics).
Developing a dynamic pricing strategy of sales, festivals.
Consolidate sales and inventory reports for Financial Controller.
Strong Relationship Management skills and Crisis Management skills.
Strong excel and analytical skills.
Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
Ability to work in an unstructured and rapidly growing environment.
Ready to take ownership and has drive and strong ability to execute.
Excellent time management skills.
Prior experience ideally in an e commerce company or start up is a plus.
● Answer technical support phone calls on software/hardware.
● Respond in writing via email to cases entered into an online self service portal.
● Gather and document all information pertaining to a customer issue into a case ticket, respond to new cases within established timeframes, manage caseload and provide updates to customers with open cases, effectively troubleshoot assigned cases and identify those that need escalation to Senior Analysts.
● Accurate gathering of data, should a call not be resolved during the initial phone call, it is imperative that the case have the entire details of the issue and suggested recommendations for resolution. If a caller requires additional support of the issue, all pertinent information should be captured for the next analyst.
● Escalates design, reliability, and maintenance problems to the Technical Support Team Lead / Product Manager.
● Being proactive and taking the initiative are keys to success. Utilization of slow business periods to train on software functions identified by the Technical Support Team Lead is essential.
● Follows internal escalation path, involving other departments when needed, documenting each call for ease of escalation.
● Periodic Installation and Training of software/hardware for clients via remote connection.
● Able to work patiently with end-users of both a technical and non-technical background.
● Strong team player and solution oriented.
● Ability to negotiate alternatives, know when to escalate a problem, or when to ask for assistance in dealing with the various problems reported.
● Strong English communications skills, both verbal and written. Must communicate effectively and establish customer rapport quickly while complying with established support processes and procedures.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
● Proficiency with Microsoft Windows Operating Systems: 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 10, 11 (x32 & x64)
● Basic Working knowledge of PC networking, including Network+
● Familiarity with PC remote control software.
● Familiarity with google workspace, including docs, sheets, gmail
● Good analytical problem solving skills.
● Experience with the standard MS Office suite, including MS Word, Excel and Access.
● Experience with iPadOS, iOS, MacOS, Android
Job Role - Account Manager-Customer Onboarding (Language - Tamil)
Location - Pune
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within the territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- 2-8 year's experience in account management
- Should be flexible in working shifts
- Clarity in thought
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer handling experience
- Languages Known: Tamil & English Compulsory
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team. We are a group of young enthusiasts passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to access and manage medical information using the same platform easily. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.in CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics
1. Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
2. Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports. Who we are. Headquartered in New Jersey (United States) with satellite offices in Mumbai and Pune (India), Asentech is an innovative technology. company that specializes in health and life sciences advancement of digital marketing and technology enablement at an enterprise-level and individually for brands. Asentech was established in 2007 and over time, our services portfolio has expanded to include. development of large-scale enterprise applications, proprietary technology platforms, campaign orchestration, omni-channel marketing, social media research, listing, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), marketing applications and Voice Apps (e.g., xReach.io). Our focus continues to be to form trusted and high valued partnerships with individual brand teams to help deliver differentiated. experiences to physicians, healthcare providers, patients, and caregivers with the goal to increase engagement, sales, and positive outcomes. About Asentech LLC JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POSITION OF CLIENT ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
3. Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed.
4. Seeks opportunities to upsell products and services to existing accounts.
5. Nurtures working relationships with clients throughout the project cycle.
6. Tracks client’s processes and provides prompt assistance when needed.
7. Designs and executes solutions tailored to client needs.
8. Leads and handles complex accounts.
9. Ensures compliance with company policies and follows ethical standards.
10. Manages client expectations and ensures delivery of client request
As a Program Manager at HABER, you will own contract to delivery cycle of our flagship product eLIXA. In this role you will lead and coordinate workflows between sales, business operations, engineering and supply chain to successfully and timely take product to go-live. You will define scope, manage schedules and report on progress delivering on quality, cost and managing risks.
• Tier I MBA
• Minimum 6 years experience in program management or project management in software
or engineering or EPC industry
• Good working knowledge of tools like Jira, Confluence a plus
• Expertise in schedule management
• Ability to influence and inspire
At HABER, we are solving the challenges of tomorrow, today. We are bringing together the best minds in process, engineering, computing and chemistry to develop solutions to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – water and energy scarcity and sustainability. Over the past few years there has been an explosion in unstructured data across industry driven by affordable sensing technologies and adoption of analytical instrumentation. This sudden increase in data has resulted in industries spending significant amounts of time collecting, organizing and analysing content and very
little time driving value with the data. HABER is focussed on reversing this trend by helping our customers spend less time collecting and analysing data and more time using HABER’s platform to drive efficiency, identify issues before they happen and uncover hidden potential.
Follow us on Twitter @haber_tech or LinkedIn at inkedin.com/company/haber-technologies or visit us at haberwater.com/careers
What we're looking for:
We are looking for an experienced technical project manager who is expected to work with various stakeholders to provide status updates as needed, mitigate project risks, anticipate bottlenecks, quantify the impact of making tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints.
As part of the Searce Cloud and Software engineering Technical Project Management team, you will work closely with the Engineering teams, Cloud Architects and Delivery Managers, and a broad range of cross-functional teams to develop and manage the execution of best practices. We will rely on your knowledge, expertise, and previous experience as a Technical Project Manager so that you can take an active role in working with the Cloud Engineering team through various stages of the project lifecycle, alignment of processes between Architecture, Service delivery management, definition and execution of new projects related to Cloud service delivery, cost management, compliance to name a few.
- Develop, maintain and scale effective Technical Project Management capability within Software / Cloud Engineering ensuring Searce meets and exceeds Availability, Performance, Security, Compliance and Cost goals in cloud service delivery
- End to end management of cloud and data projects from enterprise customers across the globe
- Work with all key cross-functional teams including Sales, Cloud Engineering, Software engineering and business teams to convey the technical vision for Searce digital growth and contribute to the alignment of programs, projects, and processes within Searce
- Assist software engineering and solutions engineering teams in project design and execution plans that meet or exceed defined customer requirements; assesses technology and execution risks and collaborates with stakeholders on decisions/strategy to achieve business goals
- Work with key stakeholders & management on process issues to address deficiencies impacting organization effectiveness
- Work with the project, program stakeholders to fully scope requirements
- Manage dependencies across multiple teams and initiatives
- Report progress and associated metrics
- Drive risks to mitigation
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with a minimum of 3+ years of directly related work experience in both small and large companies with 2+ years of technical project management
- Great track record of technical project management and experience in technical specialties, methodologies, and processes
- Proven leadership in identifying and influencing the business to employ specific technologies and best‐in‐class processes; experience in Agile methodologies required
- Have a technical understanding of the challenges and issues of complex, large‐scale cloud and data migration projects
- Experience with and proven success evaluating business requirements, identifying trends, and working to build processes/best practices around project delivery
- Working knowledge of Cloud – AWS and GCP and Node, React, Python, Django.
- ITIL V3 Foundation and PMP Certification (Not Mandatory)
What is Wishup?
Wishup is India's leading remote employee platform helping US-based businesses in building highly efficient remote teams. Wishup was founded in 2015 by IITM & IIMA alumni and is backed by marquee investors like Orios Venture Partners, Inflection Point Ventures, Tracxn capital, and Mato Peric.
We are witnessing phenomenal month-on-month growth and stand at a cusp of a revolution in the remote workforce industry. This is your chance to be a part of the revolution - we are inviting applications for our most in-demand position of Online Business Manager.
- An Online Business Manager at Wishup is a remote full-time employee that works for and
is trained by Wishup, and is deployed to engage with one or more US-based clients.
- The role is remote and full-time (not a freelancing assignment)
- The role would require working in the US time zone
What's in it for you?
- International exposure: You’ll get to interact and build relationships with the smartest global founders and CXOs working on cutting-edge ideas
- No hassle of US visa application; since it’s remote working
- Constant upskilling to maintain market relevance: We provide up to 4 weeks of training
during onboarding in all the latest industry tools and practices
- Stable full-time remote job in a company that has been fully remote for over 5 years: work
from home (or anywhere), forever!
- Scope of rapid growth based on bi-annual appraisals
- A healthy work-life balance
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Online Business Manager, you will work closely with one or more clients on either one or all of the following tasks:
- Ecommerce Assistance (Amazon Seller/Shopify)
- Project Management
- Advanced Excel and MIS Reporting
- CRM and Lead Management
- Online Research
- Lead Generation
- Executive Assistance (Itinerary Planning, Calendar Management, Inbox Management, etc.)
You're a great fit if you have:
- At least 2 years of full-time employment experience
- A stable career employment track record
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- An aptitude for mathematics and logic
- A solid experience in resolving work-conflict situations
- High-speed internet connection
- Laptop with an integrated camera and a pair of headphones
- Distraction-free workspace with zero external interference
- Ability to work with US time zones
- Mon-Fri, 6:30 p.m. - 3:30 a.m. IST
- Mon-Fri, 9:30 p.m. - 6:30 a.m. IST
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/wishup-services/" target="_blank">https://www.linkedin.com/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/wishupnow" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/wishupnow
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wishupnow/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud?’
Do you cloud?
- Expertise driving infrastructure engineering projects & transform initiatives from deep-tech startups to 42,000U (1,000 42U racks) loaded enterprises.
- Have you tandem-jumped at least 50 times taking along a trusted business having on-prem workloads to safe-land onto a public cloud with a soft touchdown?
- Do you understand the innards of Apache web servers on Linux and Sharepoint Server Farms alike?
- Do you speak CloudFormation? Terraform? Do you speak JSON?
- Do you love automating everything possible leveraging Python / Powershell / Bash?
- Are you a voracious reader fascinated by the latest & greatest innovations on public cloud?
We welcome *really unconventional* creative thinkers who can work in an agile, flexible environment. We are a flat organization with unlimited growth opportunities, and small team sizes – wherein flexibility is a must, mistakes are encouraged, creativity is rewarded, and excitement is required.
- This is an entrepreneurial project management position that challenges the client status quo by helping them re-imagine the art of what is possible using consulting mindset and business strategy skills.
- This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - ability to coordinate with Sales - Presales - Delivery - MS and get project delivery done.
- This position is for hard-core-geek-turned--engineer-turned-Tech enthusiast -turned-Project Manager.
What we are NOT looking for: Buzzword Bozos (BB) or Certification Chasers (CC).
What we seek is an AA (Awesome Attitude to Learn, Improve & Coach).
Not just a BB or CC? Quick self-discovery test:
When was the last time you thought about how GAN (Generative Adversarial Networks) can help auto-create new building designs for an architect or new jewellery designs for a designer OR passionately convinced a friend that Google Video Intelligence API or AWS Rekognition can now auto-video-screen an applicant with 90+% confidence level almost automating 75+% efforts of a recruiter, OR leverage Google Vision API to do e-KYC? If this is what you constantly get blamed for & your friends have made a strip for you on xkcd, you are probably the right-fit for what we are looking for.
Your bucket of Undertaking :
This position will be responsible to consult with the clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other.
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts
- Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in google cloud platform
Education, Experience, etc.
- Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. However there is no way to locate you otherwise. So unfortunately we might have to look for a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering from a reputed institute or you should be programming from 12. And the latter is better. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. Not just degree, but we are not too thrilled by tech certifications too ... :)
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 3 - 5 years of experience with at least 1 - 2 years of hands-on experience in delivering Cloud Consulting(AWS/GCP/Azure) projects in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as Google Cloud Platform and lean development methodologies.
A quick self-discovery test below:
- How you treat yourself & others?
- You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- You have ‘one’ life - no work life or personal life. You are the same at both places.
- You are generally happy and passionate about life. When shit does happen you know how to tell your heart ‘All is well’.
- You are compassionate to yourself, you love your work, your company, your country, and are generally a person people like to be around.
- How you work & live?
- You make difficult & complex decisions in an environment filled with lack of well defined constraints and uncertainty.
- You are able to admit to your team that you were shit scared while making those decisions.
- You are able to juggle conflicting priorities and remain composed as the client keeps on changing requirements. :)
- You are genuinely passionate about developing great software, learning a lot, helping others learn and having loads of fun while doing so.
- What you love?
- You love things. You are passionate. You care for your self, family, country and Big Bang Theory (and this is a must!).
- You love to organize, index, and improve things around you - Yes you are Sheldon’ish’ at times and ‘Leonard’ish’ the other times.
- You are passionate about improving processes and you truly feel satisfied by making things better.
- You love Google. And AWS. And Terraform. And CI - CD pipelines. And linux.
- Managing the Salesforce team of consultants on a project.
- Advising clients in implementation of Salesforce products (Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud etc...).
- Developing business requirements and functional designs to effectively shape Cloud solutions.
- Conducting & facilitating requirements and design sessions.
- Designing overall Salesforce architecture concept and SaaS ecosystem (e.g. CPQ solutions, Order Management solution, etc)
- Building of integration solutions between the CRM platform and other clients systems architecture.
- Driving project from Design through deployment phase.
- Effectively contributing to Proposals.
Top 5 Responsibilities
- Analyse, design and implement solutions
- Manage team of developers in a highly dynamic environment
- Anchor project calls, elicit details, allocate work and report status
- Contribute to CoE and Proposals
- Provide technical mentor-ship to the team
Technical Skills Required:
Strong in Salesforce Customisation (Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Lightning Components etc...) and Configuration (Process Builder, Visual flow, OWD, Security Settings and other common Admin tasks).
Has extensive implementation experience in at-least 3 of the cloud offerings - Sales, Service, Marketing, Community Cloud.
Has worked on proposals.
Should have done deployment using at-least 2 approaches - ANT, Eclipse, Change sets.
Should have lead at-least 3 E2E Salesforce implementations (Design through Deploy).
Should have experience in building Web Services, both SOAP and ReST.