Headquartered in Mumbai, we have a strong footprint of 20+ offices operating across the country. In addition to being the first choice for a diverse range of industries, for OOH; we also extend our services significantly from OOH to Ambient to Airport to Experiential.
We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Executive / Sr. Executive / AM – BD & CS to join our Mumbai sales team.
Experience: 3-4 years in Ad sales (Print Media, Radio, OOH, etc.).
Location: Jogeshwari, Mumbai
Compensation: As per Industry Standards
Education: Graduate / MBA / Specialization in Mgmt. / Marketing / Sales would be preferred
Industry: Media / Entertainment
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
Strong experience in Client Servicing (corporate) experience with OOH Media / Radio / TV / Print Media.
Must have exposure to handling large corporate clients/advertisers.
Able to identify the client's priority and provide solution-based approach.
A networked individual with pre-existing relationships with clients and ad agencies.
Excellent verbal & written communication. Strong organizational, interpersonal, time management and presentation skills
Comfortable with hustle and dynamic nature of work
Identify brands, businesses, and industries to service, with the objective of increasing our media usage.
Establish contacts with key decision-makers of large corporate clients.
Capable of conceiving original consumer engagement strategies and pitch them to clients and developing long-term relations.
Develop customized strategies for win-win associations with clients from various industries and agencies.
Constantly gauge market responses for further strengthening our business relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- The ability to think creatively and strategically
- Organisational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to be motivated by targets
- Basic IT skills.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Work with senior team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
What would you be doing?
- Generate leads from pharma clients by reaching out to them through various avenues and pitching M3 India platform and service capabilities
- Track all leads, categorize them for follow-up and prepare new clients for conversion by pitching our sales playbook
- Gather the client requirements and propose suitable solutions from M3 India product and content side
- Partnership building and relationship-building activities with the relevant stakeholders of the clients and drive business growth to meet the sales targets
- Create and accelerate pharma business growth in the assigned geographical regions/customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of our business, products, and services to identify leads which can be converted to new sales
- Propose solutions which could help to grow the existing business portfolio
- Represent the company in many of client meetings and pharma conferences to generate new projects for the company
- Working closely with the project management, marketing and content team to ensure all the won projects are on track
Who are we looking for?
- The overall experience of 2 to 3 years in sales or business development experience, Working with the Pharma sector will be preferred.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude for delivering attractive presentations and Deep knowledge of different aspects of the Pharma sector
As a business development manager, you'll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Draw up client contracts - depending on the size of company, this task may be completed by someone else or agreements may not be as formal
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Train members of your team, arranging external training where appropriate
- Seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world.
If your business development role is more sales orientated, you may also:
- Create a sales pipeline
- Increase sales of the business
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Develop the business sales and marketing strategy.
You'll need to have:
- An excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with Clients
- Interpersonal skills for building and developing relationships with clients
- Written and verbal communication skills - needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to work
- Decision-making skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritize your workload
- Project management and organizational skills
- The ability to motivate yourself and set your own goals
- The ability to think strategically
- The ability to analyze sales figures and write reports
- A flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Initiative and the confidence to start things from scratch.
- You should have an experience in Management Consultancy and Gaming Industry
- Knowledge of Automation and robotics Industry
- Knowledge of Bottling industry
- Material handling - lifts, cranes, conveyors etc.
- Getting job works for VMC and CNC machines
- Hand on Experience in Food technology
- Experience in IoT
- Lead Generation X
- Knowledge of Web and app end technology.
- Must have experience in technical project’s requirement gathering.
- Must have +1 experience in technical project sales and project handling.
- Must have experience of doing client meetings(for Tech Sales, requirement gathering and project management)
- Good analytical approach for understanding flow and pattern. Also, useful for breaking down client’s requirements at modular level.
- Good observation of technical workflow in the app, websites and software tools.
- Learning new softwares tools, platforms and tech stacks.
- Updated with latest technologies and market leaders.
- Problem solver with sound attention to details.
- Understanding & drafting of Business Proposals, POC, SOW, NDA and RFPs.
- Excellent presentation and emailing skills.
- Should be Excellent in communication as well as written English.
- Willingness to learn.
- Ready to take challenges and flexible.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms(like Magento, Opencart, Bagisto, shopify
- WooCommerce, etc) would be considered as a plus-point.
- Good knowledge of the E-Commerce industry modules will be considered as a plus-point.
- Basic knowledge of tech stacks like PHP, React JS, Android, iOS, Flutter, APIs, etc along with integration work will be considered as a high plus-point.
-Developing Leads and converting them to customers,
- Conducting demos, field visits, sales pitches etc
,- Improving sales strategy
- Promote the company s services addressing or predicting clients objectives.
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Presentation of the company to potential customers.
- Building long-term, trusting relationships with customers
.- Proactive search for new business opportunities in the market.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
.- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Candidate should be willing to work in start up culture, should be self starter
The Business Development Executive is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business, and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Business Development Executive will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Coldcall prospects that are generated by external sources of lead.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Identify decision-makers within targeted leads to begin the sales process.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within the client base.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members to determine necessary strategic sales
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure followup by passing leads to appropriate team members with callstoaction, dates,
complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential clients.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound followup calls to existing clients via telephone and email crosssell and
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss credit terms, and
- prepare sales order forms and/or reports.
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Hands-on with CRM ( eg; Hubspot, Zoho)
- Managing the meetings on Zoom, Microsoft Teams
- Hands-on with the email campaigns & sales tools.
- Public Cloud and Analytics sales background
- University or college degree in Communications, Marketing, or an acceptable combination of
education and experience.
- Five years of direct work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Best to have - Microsoft Azure & Big Data – AI Offerings
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales quotas
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, precall planning, call control, account
development, and time management.
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Ability to travel and attend sales events or exhibits.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- Some travel may be required
- Ability to attend and conduct the presentation
• Conversion of leads received through various marketing channels
• Preparing short-term and long-term sales plan to achieve pre-assigned targets
• Consistently achieve revenue targets in line with team/organizational objectives
• Proactively identifying cross-selling/up-selling opportunities with the existing customers
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase sales pipeline
• Customer Relationship Management
• Understand customer requirements and pass on insights for the product portfolio improvement based on customer interaction/feedback
• Key Account Management
• Establish relationship with the customers of the company.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Identify and develop sources to increase sales leads
• Maintain database of current as well as prospective customers
• Advise higher Management about the customer needs and requirements
• Prepare and provide weekly schedule of planned activities
• Help optimize existing business operations procedures to reduce costs