Job Description for Analyst:-
1) Excellent knowledge of MS Excel-Advanced Excel
2) Data Visualization and Analysis
3) Prior knowledge of Survey Scripting is an added advantage
4) Logical and Structural thinking
5) Good Communication and Writing Skills
6) Strong business acumen
7) Background in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management (BBA/BMS) preferred.
1) CV Shortlisting
2) Aptitude Test
3) Interview - HR Round
4) Interview - Technical Skill Assessment Round
5) Interview – Management Round (Final Round)
Expected CTC: 3L
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Number of Openings: 1
Duration: Full-time employment
About Dhwani Rural Information System:
Dhwani Rural Information Systems is a development oriented- technology organization envisioned to provide affordable, integrated and smart ICT (Information and Communications Tools) tools to organizations working at the BoP (Bottom of the Pyramid) level. We act as a catalyst for Not for Profit & for Profit Social Enterprises in India by providing technological support in streamlining the organization’s process with the help of open source tools from the backend & an application layer built on top of it with an interactive user interface. We work in the area of design, technology & market linkages. In the product portfolio we have data collection, data analytics and information dissemination as the core offerings. We have grown exponentially in the last three years both as a team and as an organization.
We have developed over 90 ICT solutions for more than 40 social impact organizations, working in various sectors such as Agriculture, Nutrition, Education, Livelihoods, Finance and Health to name a few.
About Dhwani Ventures
Empowering Development Organisations via Technology.