- 1-5 year experience in digital ad sales in a digital news organisation.
- Good networking and familiarity with key planners in all the major media agencies.
- A track record of having sold large impact campaigns across various digital formats especially branded content and concept selling/native ad formats (video first, social, IP- s, licensing etc.) for blue-chip clients. Owns revenue targets and pushes for them actively.
- Experience in understanding content across formats and being able to articulate/give creative direction to the team for a cohesive output, i.e., interpret brief from clients to understand brand positioning, key marketing challenge, brand objective and knowing basic execution know-how.
- Strong hold on both brands and media agencies. Should be able to open doors and initiate conversations with all key stakeholders in their respective companies.
- Should have knowledge on current brand campaigns, brand spends on digital and social media.
Job Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for driving revenue, growth & customer satisfaction.
- Work with internal teams across content, ad-ops and data to create compelling solutions for clients including rollout plan, budgets, logistics etc.
- The ability to up-sell to existing clients and to discover new potential brands to collaborate with.
Industry : Online Media
About Jist Media
Role: Account Manager
You will be working on managing accounts in the US or Europe. You will market an AI-based product and service to CXOs in Private Equity firms, Investment Banks, and Fortune 500 corporations. You will experience working with some of the sharpest minds in the Industrial and TMT sectors focused on Strategy and M& A.
Your focus will be:
- Source sales opportunities through outreach campaigns, social media, and inbound lead management
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- Achieve quarterly quotas for sales meetings and help sales leader/ executive achieve respective sales targets
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Perform effective online demos to prospects (for cognitive applications)
- Must have at least 4+ years of RELEVANT experience in Sales/Inside/Sales/Solution
- Selling/Account management/Business development in a closing/quota-bearing role.
- Willing to overlap with timings in the US and UK
- Managing existing clients
- Building a database of relevant clients
- Qualifying accounts
- Identifying contacts
- Outreach, follow-up, and set-up meetings
- Content creation
- Review with sales partners on a weekly basis
- Industry and market research, to stay abreast of trends and help pitch/ position services
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information. Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills. Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions.
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc. )
- Strong interpersonal skills: the ability to work with teams in a timeline driven high-pressure environment (typical of consulting firms); self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up; ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to the firm's goals & mission; international experience; professional appearance as well as the manner of speaking.
Bachelor's degree (Engineering/ Commerce/ Economics) from a top-tier university (such as IITs, NITs, DU, etc. ); And an MBA from a reputed institution in India / abroad
- Job Title - Business Development Executive
- Reports Into - Senior Business Development Executive
- Applications Closing Date - 18/02/2023
- Location - Hybrid / Bangalore
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
- Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
- Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
- Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
- Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
- On site gym - take care of yourself
- Relocation support - available
- Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
- Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Business Development Executive you will be reaching out to developers, to make the first contact. This is a target driven role that will contribute to new business revenue for the company. You will also be working with the Publishing Executives closely.
Your Team Mates
Our team of publishers, producers and researchers source and onboard external mobile game developers who wish to make chart-topping success. We support these developers in their journey with our publishing knowledge and metrics to ensure we get the kind of games millions love.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
- Generate leads via direct prospect engagement and build a pipeline with good qualified leads. Developing and maintaining the prospect database
- Market Research
- Run, track & monitor your Lead Generation Campaigns in order to bring qualified leads
- Meet and exceed the quarterly targets set by you manager
- Organise and Manage the CRM
- Collaborate with Publishing and Partnerships team to ensure smooth client onboarding
- Detailed Sales Report and Market Analysis
- Respond to RFI requests(inbound game submissions) and timely follow up with contacts
- Build meaningful relationships and advocate for the success of your clients(game developers)
Your Hard Skills
- At least 6 months of experience in Lead Generation and Outreach/Sales.
- Demonstrable knowledge of the mobile gaming industry and passion for gaming
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using a CRM is a +
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Should have knowledge in digital / IT Sales & Marketing/presales/Lead Generation
Must be dynamic and sales-target oriented
Must have good business analytical skills for client project requirements understanding,
Should have a knowledge/experience in bidding and proposal posting
Should have knowledge/experience in Social Media Marketing
Should be excellent at communication skills (written and verbal),
Should have a Positive attitude
Should be able to make reports and presentations.
Should be interested in writing blogs/forum
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
Duties for Key Account Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. You should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth onboarding.
Develop and manage client portfolios.
Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
Analyse customer data to improve customer experience.
Hold product demonstrations for customers.
Improve onboarding processes.
Mediate between clients and the organization.
Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
Minimize customer churn.
Aid in product design and product development.
Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to our customers
Support and coordinate with the tech team to ensure seamless delivery to clients
What you’ll do:
Own the product knowledge base
Map customer journey and identify improvements at every stage
Maintain healthy customer engagement levels by identifying low utilization and providing solutions to further drive customer success
Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders
Be the product champion, interpret customer insights to drive change in product and act as a voice of the customer to the Product team
Manage the Customer Success strategy for tracking and reporting on client health and reducing Customer Churn
Create and perform Monthly/Quarterly Business Reviews for ensuring customer retention and expansion - effectively delivering results to key stakeholders
Raise open issues with cross-functional teams and take ownership of resolving the issues in a timely manner
Constantly work towards providing innovative strategies for delivering customer delight
Engage with clients to understand the nuances of their work processes and the resulting needs and pain points.
Tools and Skills Required
Highly organized and able to multi-task.
Self-driven and proactive nature.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience in SAAS based product, CRM or ERP.
Knowledge of customer success processes.
Experience in document creation.
Patient and active listener.
Passion for service.
Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Good to Have:
You should be passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases through our product
You have strong problem-solving skills and are great at finding creative solutions and workarounds when needed
You have good data analysis and data-driven decision-making skills
Strong project management skills
3+ years proven track record in an enterprise account management role (Customer Success, Relationship Manager, Key Account Management)
Strong Technical Background.
What's attractive about us?
We offer a suite of memberships and subscriptions to spice up your lifestyle. We believe in practicing an ultimate work life balance and satisfaction. Working hard doesn't mean clocking in extra hours, it means having a zeal to contribute the best of your talents. Our people culture helps us inculcate measures and benefits which help you feel confident and happy each day. Whether you'd like to skill up, go off the grid, attend your favourite events or be an epitome of fitness. We have you covered round and about.
Key Conferences and Event Passes
Team Lunches and Parties
That's what we think would bloom up your personal life, as a gesture for helping us with your talents.
Join us to be a part of our Exciting journey to Build one Digital Identity Platform!!!