4+ Partnership and Alliances Jobs in Pune | Partnership and Alliances Job openings in Pune
Apply to 4+ Partnership and Alliances Jobs in Pune on CutShort.io. Explore the latest Partnership and Alliances Job opportunities across top companies like Google, Amazon & Adobe.
Job Description :-
Our Client is a sustainable livelihood program for urban disadvantaged youth. By fostering agency, workplace competencies and skills in youth, they unleash social and economic transformation in the communities that the youth come from.
Expectations / Deliverables :-
● Build enduring relationships with skilling organizations for co-creation of curriculum for the program
● GOYN brand-building and formalizing partnerships with skilling partners
● Engage with employers in the Logistics industry to be a part of the working group and co-create the curriculum with skilling partners
● Ensure co-creation of courses curriculum for Basix and Advanced courses by skilling organizations and employers
● Ensure creation of a dynamic working relationship with partners to ensure smooth enrolment of youth into the program, completion of training and placements.
● Ensure timely updates from partners regarding youth livelihood status to help maintain the youth journey database
● Put in place feedback mechanisms to record and act on feedback from partners and youth
● Ensure post placement support and engagement with employers to bring about changes at workplace to make the sector more aspirational for youth
● Be up to date with any developments in the ecosystem and forge new partnerships with youth facing organizations, skilling organisations and employers in the Logistics and supply chain sector
Preferred Skill sets, Years of Experience, Professional Background:
● Post Graduation in any background, with 1-3 years of experience in the field of partnership building from corporate background
● Computer proficiency- MS Office
● Strong commitment towards building relationships with organizations in the ecosystem
● Strong verbal and written communication skills in Marathi, Hindi and English
● Ability to handle difficult situations with confidence and wisdom.
FancyPants is looking for an in-house PR expert!
If you’re a complete people’s person, in tune with the latest in fashion influencers, reels, great at organisation skills & efficient in your work - we are looking for you!
- Reaching out to influencers & stylists to pitch the latest at FancyPants
- Developing content pegs, storylines & exciting ideas to promote the latest trends!
- Exploring brand appropriate collaborations with other brands and personalities
- Organised, Efficient, approachable & great at negotiations
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques