Partnership and Alliances Jobs in Pune
- Familiarizing yourself with the companys mission, vision, and goals
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Off page SEO
- Communicating over emails or calls with partners across the world to maintain a good working relationship.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Promoting and maintaining the publics perception of our brand through media coverage and sponsorship opportunities
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Off page SEO and PR knowledge
- Good understanding and experience with website analytics tools like Moz, Ahref or SEMrush etc.
- Good time management and planning skills
- Objection handling skills
- Negotiation skills
- Closing techniques
Strategic partnerships allow companies to leverage the resources and capabilities of other organizations, which can help them expand their reach or offer new products and services.
Strategic partnerships managers are responsible for managing these relationships on behalf of their organization. This may include identifying potential partners, negotiating the terms of the partnership, monitoring performance, and ensuring that both parties are meeting their obligations under the agreement.
A strategic partnerships manager typically has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Working with external partners to develop new business opportunities in existing markets or developing new markets for products or services
- Identifying potential partners based on business needs, goals, and current partnerships
- Negotiating terms of partnership agreements to ensure that both parties are meeting their obligations and benefitting from the relationship
- Managing existing strategic partnerships by developing new ideas for collaboration, monitoring performance, and resolving conflicts
- Developing marketing strategies and tactics to promote the partnership to customers and other stakeholders
- Establishing new business relationships with potential partners to create mutually beneficial arrangements
- Developing and managing long-term relationships with partners in order to increase sales opportunities and customer loyalty
- Using data analysis and market research to identify opportunities for new partnerships
- Managing the legal aspects of partnerships by drafting contracts, negotiating terms, and managing disputes
- Proven minimum work experience of 2 years in a similar role.
- The mindset with an ability to understand Tech Ecosystem
- Decision Making skills to navigate through the engagement and bring a successful closure
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English