Partnership and Alliances Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Organisation- A leading Venture Capital firm in Bangalore.
● Partnerships and Strategic Alliances: Build and manage an exclusive global network of technology partners providing portfolio companies access to a sought-after community of experts, intentional support and valuable resources. Source, filter and maintain partner lists across, talent, sales, marketing, product, design, technology etc that directly catalyse growth.
● Founder Community: Lead and implement the founder community strategy that puts the founders' growth and learning at the centre. You will engage and foster the community through intentional programs and content strategy.
● Events Management: You’ll design exclusive and thoughtful events and community engagement initiatives. The events will take many different forms: large speaker events, small group and interactive group discussions, that'll help 3one4 founders and their teams build formidable and enduring companies.
● Manage the Ecosystem: From portfolio founders, advisors, corporate networks, and investors, you'll be responsible for managing and creating truly engaging and meaningful touchpoints for the 3one4 ecosystem. You will also play a key role in identifying and establishing meaningful relationships with global and local partners who will play an impactful role in our growth journey.
Managing the talent services for early-stage teams - identifying tools to help manage the pipeline and talent database; managing and tracking open roles from portfolio and talent partners.
● Operations: Manage operations, Identify gaps in processes and build systems around tasks.
● Meet with the B2B sales heads of OEMs, distributors and other strategic partners pan India
● Initiate financing deals with them wherein Leaf Round will provide leasing to the B2B clients of the OEMs, distributors and other strategic partners
● Hire and build the complete BD team to execute on-ground operations with OEMs and their clients
● Set up other strategic partnerships with financing institutions– banks, NBFCs, other alternate financing players
● Manage the deal funnel
● Work closely with the investment team to close the deals
● Set and accomplish monthly targets in terms of deal pipeline building and deal closure
● At least 5-7 years experience as a BD executive preferably in a bank, NBFC or leasing company
● 50+ connections with OEMs across IT equipment, automotive, appliances, agriculture tools etc.
● Strong communication and negotiation skills
● Experience leading a team of sales executives
● Confident presentation abilities
● Thorough understanding of business finance – Capex and working capital financing
● Work in a well-funded start-up with a dynamic team from a top-tier college, 0 to 1 startup experience and top-tier consulting experience
● Chance to get decent ESOPs and lead the BD function
● Build a fin-tech brand that would help billions of people unlock the future of investing
● Get guidance from the industry veterans out there at leadership positions in Barclays, JP Morgan, True North etc.
UrbanYogi is a global stress-tech company. We're reimagining wellness for the 21st century by bringing the best of personal coaching, psychology, biofeedback and premium content. We help people calm their anxiety and sleep soundly. Our mission is to make it effortless to learn and to inspire you to pause, breathe and relax and unwind daily.
What we're looking for
We at Urban Yogi are building our revenue engine 2.0. Having cracked direct consumer channels, Urban Yogi is starting B2X expansion by building partnerships. We are looking for a Business Development and Partnership Lead with demonstrated networking abilities. Explore potential partnerships and structure partnership agreements to drive business and brand awareness. Become the primary point of contact for and maintain strong direct executive relationships with key partners.
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to identify and source partnership opportunities
- Structure, negotiate and execute partnership deals with organizations.
- Plan and own monthly/quarterly supply & monetization goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Interface with other UrbanYogi teams like Product, Marketing, and Analytics to drive win-win-win engagements for user.
- Deliver great partner experience (partner NPS)
- Lead the development of a scalable and comprehensive partner management toolkit to reliably meet business goals.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 5+ years with demonstrated achievements in business development and/or partnerships, ideally at a SaaS and HR Tech, Employee benefits company.
- Drive for results: appetite for business impact/execution, strong eye on maximizing opportunity and achieving critical objectives
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making: the ability to use analytics to build partner’s strategy and action plans. Always back up suggestions with data.
- Experienced in SaaS ecosystems with an understanding of the value and mechanics of APIs and integration development; can effectively partner with the technical team both internally and externally.
- Health insurance: Complete health cover for employee and family. Complete health cover for employee and family.
- Competitive espos: When we solve the most important problem of our time, we are rightly rewarded.
- Remote friendly: Work from an Airbnb on the hills, your cosy bed, a WeWork in any urban city or our HQ. Your call.
- Latest gadgets: Have fun and play with the latest tech devices and gadgets.
- Your growth is on us: Knowledge, mind or body. Keep building the growth muscles. We take care of any membership or subscription that helps you achieve the same.
- Internal flexibility: You can start as a data analyst and get into the product, you can start as a marketer and end up in design. We're ok with you growing professionally internally, in unique ways. In fact, we take pride in this.
- He/ She will be accountable to drive the unconventional business.
- He/ She needs to undertake market mapping & need-gap analysis in
an ongoing manner to find ways to drive profitable revenues by
evaluating/creating opportunities for upselling/ cross-selling
- He/ She needs to scout & identify new potential opportunities and
build positive long-term, high impact, value-adding and trusted
relationships with existing partners to tie up to sell existing or new
loan products or any other products.
- He/ She needs to analyze the potential of the partner and devise a
structured approach towards converting the same to a closure
- He/ She needs to develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and
understanding of our relevant product offerings and processes
- He/ She needs to understand the technical, business and operational
requirements of our partners and work closely with the internal cross
functional teams to balance partner demands vs. long term direction
of our product
- He/ She need to design & liaison with various HOD’s to create the
entire products, process, workflow to get the business rolling
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to push the
product strategy forward — namely those that will achieve key
objectives for the product line and business.
- Articulate the business value to the business/IT teams so they
understand the intent behind the new product or product release
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements by
creating flow diagrams, technical or architectural designs, and
detailing the same
- He/ She need to synergies our process & the partners business model
& process to get the product & relationship going
- He/ She needs to train the partner team to get them equipped with
the loan documents & lending criterias to get a better conversion
- He/ She needs to identify gaps between strategic planning and its
implementation & make required modifications to overcome it.
- He/ She needs to track & monitor the business.
- He/ She will be the SPOC for all such relationships
Young, smart with good presentation skills
Confident enough to interact with senior management of the
Good in relationship building and should be a Team player
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and a
Adept at conflict management, account management,
problem-solving, working with minimal supervision, commercial
Good in Excel, Powerpoint presentation.
Around 5-7 yrs experience in B2B sales or business development
roles - preferably in the lending domain.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to brands outreach and relationship management
- Develop and execute partnerships strategy for product offerings
- Partner with businesses that help reinforce the brand position and drive user growth
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Collaborate & lead immediate and cross functional team members to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships and the deployment
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Mentor and manage execution teams interacting with our customers and internal stakeholders to deliver goals as per partner agreement
- Drive automation of processes across channels for enhanced customers experience
- Design and implement necessary analytics to measure and optimize Partnerships
- Continuously review procedures, controls, and systems to give recommendations for improvements in quality, efficiency & TAT.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
Expectations & Skills:
- Proven ability to develop relationships, negotiate, coordinate and problem solve with external partners
- Strong research skills to be able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse teams
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in high matrix, fast-paced environments with changing priorities
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working in a Brand partnerships & alliances team, preferably in front facing roles
- Prior experience of having worked on strategic brand deals
Manager - Brand Partnerships will directly report to the Head of Uable Store.
- Leading and managing debt partnerships: by building and leveraging networks with NBFCs, banks, other financial institutions and rating agencies.
- Developing a solid knowledge of lending products to work on structuring NBFC partnerships for the firm
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to debt partner outreach and relationship management
- Maintain required data in desired format, keep reporting key performance metrics and keep the data pack up to date.
- Research debt partners, identify key players, understand their products and create a compelling case for Velocity partnership.
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization - you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various debt partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current debt partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
- 4 to 10 years of previous work experience in debt partnerships
- Experience and network in the Financial services / Fintech ecosystem preferred
- Understands capital requirements, reporting etc. from an NBFC perspective
- Display an understanding of product, credit risk, credit and collections policies
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker with a networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills
We are a VC funded fintech startup based in Bangalore with the audacious goal of building the future of business financing. The founders are IITB and IIMA alumni with past experience at McKinsey, Elevation Capital (previously SAIF Partners), Taskbob, Acko and Hackerrank. We are growing rapidly and looking to build a strong team to join us in this journey. We promise:
- An exciting work environment
- Non-hierarchical, performance driven culture
- Rapid growth and learning opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage
- Significant ESOPs under an employee friendly ESOP policy
About the role:
We are looking for an energetic partnership and alliances manager to help us expand our clientèle.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting partnerships and forging strong relationships with clients.
New Business Development: Prospecting potential E-commerce clients for successful and profitable alliance for various lines of product.
Researching organizations and individuals on-line (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
Understand products and services offered by us and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
On boarding the New partner, scoping out the business, and ensuring a smooth transition of the channel.
Great interpersonal skills promote interest, which can ultimately lead to purchases. Other essential factors include:
Salesmanship – understanding the needs of others and presenting your company as capable of meeting their desires leads to buying
Thick skin – potential customers do not always wish to be contacted and sales efforts fail quite routinely, so the ability to move on from negative situations is imperative
Multitasking skills – juggling multiple projects and clients is commonplace and requires good time management, attention to detail, and prioritization
Industry background – experience in the area in which one is selling can be required or at least helpful, such as healthcare knowledge when promoting medical insurance
Analytical skills. Person must evaluate the characteristics of each client to determine the appropriate insurance policy.
Communication skills. Person must be able to communicate effectively with customers by listening to their requests and suggesting suitable policies.
Initiative. Person need to actively seek out new customers to maintain a flow of commissions.
Self-confidence. Person should be confident when making “cold” calls (calls to prospective customers who have not been contacted before). They must speak clearly and persuasively and maintain their composure if rejected.
Your primary focus is to identify, pitch, negotiate and on-board new clients on the field. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Work with the management team to identify and evaluate new markets, new target clients.
Develop and implement strategic sales plan. Identify and evaluate specific new profitable business opportunities. Initiate and complete proposals and presentations for new business opportunities
To maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients
Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
Meeting the untapped segments and markets.Build the brand, Responsible for Growth and Partnership
Designed innovative products for the customers as per the needs.
Established relations with major corporates to be a partner in their financial supports for employees and for the wealth advisory.
Ensure business target achievement: Pipeline building, Client conversion, Onboarding and Revenues
Manage customer expectations through cross-functional interactions & ensuring that deliverables are completed. Develop excellent relationships with key clients, provide support during implementation, onboarding and troubleshooting any product issues or concerns.
Being pleasantly persistent. Excellent oral and written communication skills
Ruthless time management and timely delivery of tasks allocated.
Strong Business Development & consultative selling skills.
Passionate people who want to hustle and can handle ambiguity
History of consistently exceeding KPIs, revenue targets and company goals
Ability to resolve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we create the Client Success organization
- Developing innovative methods to identify opportunities and establishing new Channel Partner relationships and mine existing relationships to generate more leads
- Being the bridge between financial partners and internal teams to drive strategic initiatives and projects
- Communicating a deep understanding of the company partners across the company.
- Adding value to channel partners and staying ahead of the competition by structuring and implementing innovative deals
- Prospecting potential channel partners using various direct methods, networking, and research.
What you need to have:
- Has 4+ years of partnership management and business development experience.
- Resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Thrives under pressure and enjoys managing multiple stakeholders to drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Builds and maintains rapport with key channel partners; identifies new lead generation opportunities
- Partners with channel partners to understand the market and competition.
- Strong quantitative skills
- You take ownership and have a proven track record of results.
- Bachelor’s / MBA degree